Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Cowboy Confusion (Buffel + Garand + Scorpa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what's in a name?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:48 pm
Still on the prowl for new recruits, Scorpa had returned to the ground level of the Space Ladder. She longed to be back with her girls above but knew she had to keep working. Grumbling, Scorpa was glad to be moving forward but wished it didn't involving working all the time! It was important to take a little time to indulge yourself now and again too. A familiar speck of white caught her attention and the yellowblood brightened. Break started now!

"Buffel!" She loudly exclaimed and slipped through the crowd to jump on Garand's back. Cheerfully reaching to pick Pan up and nuzzle him, the girl giggled.

"I didn't know you were coming! You should have told me!" And Flydra, for that matter. Scorpa didn't fully understand Flydra and Buffel's work together but she was aware of it. Flydra hadn't mentioned Buffel being here yet so she'd better let her know in case she had any more experiments she wanted to conduct. But first she had important Pan-handling to complete,

KitsuneAura

tenaciousgadabout

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Buffel. Garand couldn't be sure at first, in that split second after hearing the name, why it had made him go tense. He'd stopped in place immediately, though, bracing for something as the crowd moved on around him. It was only when the impact came that he realized it hadn't been just the name but the combination of it and the voice behind it. He'd been here before.

This time, at least, his unconscious reaction had kept him from the face full of dirt he'd gotten the first time they'd met. Still blessedly on his feet, he whirled, but he'd been too late of course. Pan was already resignedly submitting to being nuzzled. Honestly, as fast as the lusus could be, he was beginning to wonder if the mouse wasn't allowing it on purpose. That was neither here nor there though.

"It's actually Garand," he reminded after a steadying moment, nodding once in quick greeting, but he doubted already that it would stick. She liked him well enough, the doctor had said. Four meetings, she'd said. He'd see. "I'd be more surprised if anyone decided not to be here, though."

Doutei
tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:36 pm
Buffel. Buffel couldn't be sure at first, but he'd thought he heard someone call his name in the crowded. He turned 'round and scanned the crowd. The voice had sounded familiar, but he hadn't heard it in a while. His eyes darted over the sea of troll until,

”Scorpa?”

The gunslinger pushed through the crowd as best he could, coming up just as a smaller troll had made his way up to the yellow blooded girl as well. The younger boy's lusus was nuzzling into Scorpa affectionately. Buffel gave an awkward wave of introduction.

”Howdy Scorpa, long time no see! Didn't think you'd recognize me what with all the, uh-” Buffel realized he'd misplaced his manners, ”Oh, almost forgot myself for a second. Pleasure to meet ya sir, the name's Buffel Obille!” He extended his metal hand to shake in response.

KitsuneAura

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 pm
It was a moment beyond time and space.

"Wha-wha-" The ponytail whipped left then right. Back again.

"What?!" She didn't understand. How were there two Buffels? Two trolls with the same name just didn't happen! At least, she'd never encountered it before! Sure there were those with similar sounding names but never exactly! Flabbergasted, the yellowblood's jaw fell to the floor. Her tight grip on Pan lessened, along with her grasp of reality.

"Buffel, what's going on?" She turned to the blueblood in confusion.

tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 pm
As Scorpa turned to stare at him, Garand could only stare up at Buffel with an expression of near the same sentiment. He'd reached out to shake the teen's hand on autopilot, opened his mouth to give his own introduction, and then it had hit what exactly he'd said. The blueblood's mouth snapped closed, then opened again, then closed, as he tried to put words to his thoughts. Pan slipped through Scorpa's grip and leapt across the way to his usual place on his charge's shoulder, squeaking his own confusion since everyone else seemed to be.

"You?" When a word finally slipped through, strangled though it was, Garand realized he'd still been clenching the other boy's hand. He dropped it, cheeks going a bit blue, and then swallowed hard before speaking again. "You're Buffel?" He shook his head, half confusion and half denial, then turned towards Scorpa, pointing back at Buffel.

"He doesn't even look like me!"

Doutei
tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:22 am
Buffel looked back to the blueblood, then back to Scorpa, then back to the blueblood. It took him two more looks back and forth to understand what was going on, which was immediately followed by him laughing outloud into the small blueblood's face.

”A ha ha ha, oh man Scorpa yer not pullin' my leg are you? Did you really think me and him-?!” He doubled over on the ground now, pointing straight at her face while he clutched his stomach.

”How could you even?! We're like, two different sizes! And I have a metal arm!!! I mean sakes alive, you really are a piece o' work!” Buffel had unhooked his metal arm from the elbow joint and was now holding it in his right hand, the stiff metal hand pointing at Scorpa to further tease her.

KitsuneAura
This is the only time

Doutei
Buffel has ever felt smarter than someone else

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm
"You're both cowboys!" The yellowblood protested, embarrassed and angry. Her face was bright yellow. She couldn't admit she'd spent most of her time paying attention to Pan rather than the blueblood's face when she was around. Somehow she had to salvage the situation (and her reputation).

"You both live in the desert!" Scorpa decided she'd try to find something similar between then to back herself up. Looking them both over, she scrambled for more.

"You both wear boots, jeans, a black undershirt, and have sideburn hair!" The lieutenant babbled, scraping the gutter for anything that would tie them together so she wouldn't look stupid. She wasn't stupid! OKAY?!

"And you're both annoying!" Scorpa shouted, obviously just mad she was looking a fool.

tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:59 pm
For a moment, as Buffel looked back at him and began to laugh practically in his face, Garand felt a little offended. It was very quickly apparent, though, that all of that laughter was directed entirely towards Scorpa and not so much at himself. He wasn't sure why it even would have been in the first place. Shaking his head, he cast a curious glance at the metal arm the teen was now waving about, a compulsive check to see if he could tell if it too was a gun at first glance. Loulah's had been too interesting.

Left without a clear indicator, he turned his head to watch as Scorpa went bright yellow and began fishing for excuses as to how she had made the mistake. They were true statements (except for the last), but the differences between them made for a much bigger list, and so he figured none of them held water.

"We're even different castes," he said, sighing. Then he shook his head. "But now that you can see we're different, maybe you'll get it right. He's Buffel, I'm Garand."

Doutei
tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:52 am
The laughter had finally begun to subside, and with it Buffel sat up, wiping the tears from his eyes.

”Oh boy, oh man. Oh, this was just too much Scorpa, thank you. Thank you sincerely for this.”

He was down to chuckle that was fizzling out as he reattached his arm. He thought maybe that part was a tad rude, but sakes alive was that funny. As he stood, he offered his hand out to the blueblood.

”I apologize for my, er, candor. It’s a pleasure to meet you Buf- I mean Garand.”

He gave the kid a wink and tried his best to straight-face through his joke. But a glance at Scorpa’s reaction and he was cracking again.

”I just- I’m sorry it’s just- I mean c’mon Scorpa, he’s a kid! No offense to you o’ course.”

He motioned again to blueblood. ”Though I do admit it’s quite flatterin’ that ya remember my name over a blueblood.”

KitsuneAura

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:35 pm
"Stop laughing!" Scorpa shouted, embarrassed and angry. The yellowblood one's attitude was so annoying as he guffawed over her confusion. Then as he winked to the blueblood she found herself confused all over again and doubting their names. The blueblood's voice was softer though firm and she grit her teeth as they shared a silent exchange, likely snickering some more to each other.

"Maybe I should save myself the trouble and just call you both Cowbutts!" The girl fumed. She would remember this! She couldn't tell which trolls she had had which encounters with now so she'd just hold everything from the past against them both! That would teach them!

"I won't forget this!" Having had enough, the lieutenant turned and stomped away, her heels clacking as she disappeared into the crowd. She would, however, promptly once again forget their names.

tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces