Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 am
Parisa had been tending to the new comer of Naf's hoard of Kitsusagi, Scheherazade, she was a story teller from distant lands and had decided that she would settle down in this area and since Naf liked to annoy her and get her to show the new comers around it was up to her to play tour guide which is what she had been doing for the the last twelve hours and now it was time for Scheherazade to settle down to rest for the night as the sun was slowly setting yet she wasn't quite ready to go. "Is everything fine, Scheherazade?" She asked, smiling at the other who just nodded, settling outside of her cave, a few candles going and a sweet but slightly subtle lavender incense stick burning beside her as she nodded.

"It is fine, thank you for showing me around today, Parisa, it was a perfect day for a tour but I think I may be fine now but please, come close and let me tell you a tale of my land, it is the least I could do and it is always nice to end the night with a tale" she said as she saw Parisa nod as she held up a paw "please, hang one for a moment, let me just head to the store for a moment as I have to speak to Naf, could you give me ten minutes please?"

Scheherazade nodded "but of course, I will be here upon your return, it is going to be a beautiful night out that it would seem somewhat criminal if I didn't enjoy it" she said as Parisa turned "you are right, it is going to be a beautiful tonight" she said as she run off "be back in a moment!" She called, wondering if she was good at telling stories as Naf said she was.

Dooma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:48 am
Nafretiti

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was the evening time and a beautiful one at that. It was a nice time to enjoy a walk about before having to go home to sleep. A brightly furred little kit, named Scheelite was enjoying just that. She had a sunny coat of yellow with a thick ginger crop of hair hiding teal freckles. She had a bright smile on her face as she walked along soft sky colored crystal like wings folded neatly over her back. On her forehead was a crown of crystal that seemed to sprout from her forehead. She seemed to be free of any cares of the world she was just enjoying her wandering. But soon enough a bright glittering flash caught her eye and she started to follow the thick soft glittering furred body wondering how a treasure could be moving on its own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Why did it always take so long for night to come about. The day time was so boring and mother really good came of it. Well maybe on a cloudy day but today had been a bright sunny day with not a hint of a cloud in the sky. It was not the day that a golden eye cobalt kit enjoyed. She had spent the whole day resting and bored out of her being and hoped that this night would bring her some fun. She had snuck away from the large beastly bodyguard she had 'enslaved' herself and was playing a fun little game of keep away from her. It was rather fun, at times, to mess with the big dense lug. With a rough little chuckle Levoxine walked though soon enough the scent of burning incense cause her nose. How strange to have something like that in this area. She had not smelt anything in this area before. Maybe this was just the adventure she was looking for? The strange little female followed her nose towards a cave that the smell seemed to be coming from.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:21 am
Parisa had gotten to the store in a good amount of time and squeezed through the small opening and loomed around for her human and having spotted her she walked over to the tiger familiar who was at her feet and nuzzled her "hi, I see you are still the pampered cat" she said smiling at her best friend who preferred the safety and warmth of being inside the shop with Naf treating her lime a queen then be outside by her side.

Mandisa grined "but of course, our human gives the nicest of food, things like marinated meat and sauteed meat, it is devine and SO much better than just fish and rabbit you get out there" she said as she got up and nuzzled her friend back. "So, what can I tell our human?"

"I have taken the new comer arou d and she is settling down for the night but she first wishes to enjoy the night and even tell me a story so in about an hour or so can you please lead her out to her cave and blow out the candles and get rid of the incense remains please?"

Mandisa nodded "sure, I can do that, enjoy the story" she said as she and Parisa nuzzled each other "goodnight, Parisa".

"Goodnight Disa, see you tomorrow and thank you" she said as she turned and left the shop and started making her way back toward the story tellers cave as fast as she could go when she came upon a kit running her way. "Hey, what's the rush!?" She asked, wondering where her parents were, why was she out at this time of night? Not that it was late but still most kits are at home now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story teller was straightening up her skirt as she was thinking of the stories she knew and which she thought Parisa would like she heard something to her left and looked up and over and noticed a kit had come to say hello "hello little one, what do I owe the pleasure of your company tonight?" She asked, smiling softly at the kit.

Dooma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:12 pm
Nafretiti

Scheelite had not been moving particularly fast. After all once she saw the moving glinting fluff move towards and into a shop she stopped. She was not about to go into it so she waited until the figure reappear before approaching again and trying to get some of what she thought was hidden jewels in the fur. The voice that spoke to her stopped the kit in her attempt to reach out that touch the thick fur. She smiled, "Just trying to get shinnies." She said with a giggle and an even brighter smile.

~~~~~~

Levoxine had just been approaching the cave with every intention of sneaking in and snooping around without being spotted but it seems that even approaching the entrance she was spotted. A velvety voice sounded form inside letting the dark kit know she had been unsuccessful in her sneak attempt. She turned to face the female who spoke to her noticing the accept and her golden eyes setting in an almost rude, board little look. "I was not planning on giving you company." she said evenly, "I was drawn in by the scent. I don't maybe a witch had moved in."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 pm
Hera smiled at him kindly still and shook her head "no, not a witch just a common story teller, would you like to settle down and hear a story? A friend of mine will be back soon and I am sure she won't mind the company and I wouldn't mind if you did stay even if that wasn't your intention" she said in her velvet tone as she got up and went in and got a couple of pillows out for them both, Naf went overboard a little and made sure that her cave was full of the comforts of home so many pillows adorned her cave.

~~~~

Parisa smiled at the kit "touch, please, it is fine, I may be shiny but I was just lucky to be born with fur like this, I get it from my father and I have already had some babies of my own so I am more than used to kit's touching me, if anything, I am so used to it that at times I miss it. Though, if I may ask, why are you out so late? Shouldn't you be at home getting ready for bed? Maybe having dinner?" She asked curiously.

Dooma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:35 am
Nafretiti

At the permission Scheelite practically plopped into the lush fur with smile and giggle. She nuzzled into it wishing she could have a whole bed or pillow of this shiny fur. "Soooo...pretty!" she almost purred. Her ears perked up at the question and she looked up at the mother of many and shook her head, "Night is best for gem finding...moon strikes gems and make shine best."

~~~~~~

Levoxine rolled her eyes at the comment of not being a witch. A story teller seemed so boring compared to a witch. She watched at the story teller set up pillows for a moment then moved on to continue looking around the cave for something more promising of entertainment. "Storying can be boring without action or fighting or evil villains." She said her rough voice a bit between being bored and daring the older female to prove her wrong.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 am
"I understand that" Parisa said to her, not wishing to be the parent to her when she wasn't but she still feared for her safety "but what about the Tricks and Nightmares and other unsavory Kitsu that are around? I am sure they would love to hurt you..." She trailed off a little and thought about needing to get to get back to Hera but she couldn't leave her out here, she would be worried sick all night. She thought for a moment before thinking about the story "how about you come with me? I have a friend who s a great story teller, maybe a good nights story would help you relax" she said, knowing that this didn't mean she would stop looking for gems bu maybe, just for a little while, she might stop and think about sleep instead or maybe even drift off to sleep which would be a lot safer then being out and coming face to face with a Trick or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You haven't heard one of my stories little one" She said as she watched the little one pick a cushion "maybe you should not judge until you are most certain that you don't like my stories, I will tell you one and you decide if it was worth the time you spent listening to it or not" she suggested to the other, she has many that she could tell him that had a vast array of villains and fighting and action but it was just the one she thought would be perfect for the little that would keep her interested as she seemed she would be a little harder to entertain than Parisa would be and that is where the true challenge would lie tonight.

Dooma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 pm
Nafretiti
Sorry for the delay. It has been a busy few weeks ><

Scheelite tilted her head at Parisa's worries. What was wrong with tricks? Of course there was always some bad Kits just like there would be good ones as well. "Tricks are not all bad. I know a trick and he is the sweetest thing. So big and scary looking but super sweet like his daddy. But not as pretty as his sister!" she giggled and smiled brightly. It was only at the offer to go with her that she then wonder if maybe this shiny female was one of those bad Kitsu who was trying to lure her away with shiny things. After all she never meant a prefect gem that spoke. "Stories are fun...but why should I relax? Wont it be best to be awake at night?" she continued to smile cutely but allowed the adult to lead her onwards.

Most adults would find the disbelievingly look that Levoxine was giving the story teller as a good enough reason to scold her. She stood at her spot making no attempt to pick a cushion or sit down and believe her. "Stories are still stories. It is what adults tell to control their kits. They are lies and dull." She had no intention to back away from her view on this subject but she did sit on the ground near the incense. "Do you normally draw kits to you with stories? Are you sure you are not a witch?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm
Parisa smiled at the girl and realized that she did have a point, there were bad kitsu out there who could be as evil as any 'regular' Trick but there could be nice Tricks also "alright, you have a point, there are good and bad to both but now I am curious about this pretty Trick" she said, never having seen a pretty one before. "And you can stay awake if you want but I just thought a story might be a differnt change of pace for a little bit thats all" she said as she lead the pup back toward Hera's place.

~~~~~

As Hera was thinking Aladdin or maybe Ali Baba may be a good story tonight she kept watch of the pup and accepted her disbelief and gave her a smile back, not bacling down on showing this kit that stories can be exciting "a lot of kits love make believe stories and, while you are right, it is the adult's who control what is said, it is obvious the adults in your neck of the woods just may not be able to tell stories, there is a knack to them. And I am just a story teller fro. a far off land and ,I just want to tell stories to those who will listen and nothing more, I am not a witch but Indo tend to cast my spell on you and my companion Parisa who is coming back to listen as I intrigue yiur mind with my tale of secret caves, magic words to open them and even a sword fight or two" she said as she decided on Ali Baba and his Forty Thieves.

Dooma
Thats fine, I know life can get that way. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 am
Nafretiti

Scheelite followed Parisa happily for a long while she was so lulled in by the soft pretty fur. She really wished to could have a full room of such beautiful, shining, softness. It was not until they neared the cave that the yellow kit started to slow. he bright eyes finally landed on the cave they were headed too and the smoke coming from it. It also had a strange smell she was not familiar. A few feet from the entrance the kit stopped fully and her eyes narrowed. " You are..." she started then looked up at the fluffy female's face. "You are one of those siren things aren't you? One of the bad Noodles you warned me about!" she gasped and then took a step back. "You lure kits to a creepy cave with beautiful fur and niceness then you kit-nap them don't you!" She looked around. Maybe there was someone there to help her. She almost fell for it and the allure of sweet pretty fur and stories.

Levoxine's ear flicked a bit as the story teller said that adults around her might not be able to tell stories. She seemed to think she knew a lot. And though the sapphire kit was still young she already knew there was always someone who knew more than you or was better. She set her mind not to show this adult she was impressed even if she did become impressed. "Magic is a rather interesting world, for those who can control it...though my siblings are more into their sword fighting and weapons..." she said calmly then she stopped as she was about to continue on and say she might give the story teller a shot she was distracted but a soft shout from outside the cave. "Looks like your...Parisa, is having troubles?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:16 am
Parisa giggled and shook her head "no I am not and they sing sailors to their death and believe me, I wouldn't be able to sing anyone to their deaths bht a good ear bleeding I can do since I can't sing a note to save myself" she said as she softly sighed "I am just a Snow who wishes to share with you an experience and that is all but my friend is from a place where incense and candle light is the in thing so she calms and relaxes herself with it so that is all, I swear she or I won't do a thing to you."

Hera smiled at the other and thought about magic and nodded "I like both as both can make a story amazing but the use of one or the other can make a story just as amazing if you know how to use them" she said as she looked out of the cave and got up. "Excuse me for a moment" she said as she walked out and smiled at the Snow and noticed the kit "hi, did my friend Parisa bring a little friend back with her? I am Hera, please come and join us little one, the more the merrier, there is another kit inside who wandered in and has settled down to listen, please won't you join us?" She asked, hoping the kit wouldn't run off.

Dooma

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff