Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Where the Light Shines (Selune - Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune thought about the lightseekers meeting. She had joined the group, or, well she helped out the settlement, not really understanding what it all meant. And now she was just handed what felt like a ten ton brick of information. She was trying to process it all, trying to get her thinkpan around the gravity of the situation, but.... Well, it had been vague. Stop something bad, help troll kind, better the world. There had been so much said that that was all she really took away from the whole thing. The greenblood's wings flapped slowly as she tried to digest it all.

Then her eyestalks landed on one of the trolls Panili had called out. Amonee? He looked, well, more approachable than the other trolls where called out. Selune still felt a little sour that the blueblood child had been called out. She was not exactly a fan... But the jadeblood, well, he looked pretty nice. "Um, Amonee?" Selune asked hesitantly as she approached the troll. "Do you have a moment? If its okay!"

Yamashi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:58 pm
Amonee was packing up his things (taking more samples from all the desserts delivered) when a young greenblood approached him. He didn't remember her but she looked troubled and so he nodded at her request. It was important to help others and well... she had the most beautiful wings he'd ever seen!

HE WANTED TO PAINT THEM SO BAD.

"Why yes, of course it's okay! What can I do for you, miss?" He smiled and nodded his head towards the door to indicate they could talk outside. It would be more private than in this room with everyone else. And the leaves were starting to turn pretty colors as the season changed. It would be lovely to watch with someone.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I don't think I caught your name. I'm Amonee Brycer." She already said his first name but he thought it would be polite to introduce himself fully. That was the best way to make friends, wasn't it?

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune nodded and fallowed the older troll outside. It really was beautiful. She had always liked the trees this time of year. When Amonee called her "miss", Selune blushed and fidgeted with one of the beads in her hair. "Im Se- i mean, Lunara Zediam." She said, catching herself before she said her real name. This whole fake name thing was hard. She needed to get more into it, get more comfortable with it.

"So, well, i guess im pretty new to the lightseekers." The winged troll started out. "I helped a bunch on their settlement, and it was nice! Helping out and all, but, um," Here the girl fidgeted with her hair some more, feeling kinda silly for having to ask this question. "What do the lightseekers actually do? Like, i mean, in these big, catastrophic events, what are a small group like us supposed to do?"

Yamashi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 pm
Amonee dismissed Selune's slip up as merely nerves. It was hard for some trolls to come to social gatherings like this. She was probably just anxious after being surrounded by so many people. Especially after the news Panili had just delivered in her speech. He put at hand on the girl's shoulder as they walked, going at a slow pace.

"Believe it or not, even a small grassroots movement can make a difference. Last sweep, the Lightseekers were able to help protect the Chittentown Space Tower from a threat, you know?" He still wasn't totally sure what all the details were about what had happened in the sandy desert city since he had been over in Civisect when things happened. But from what he had been told, they had worked really hard and managed to stop the terrorists from bombing the place. It still chilled him to the bone to know that the trolls behind the attack were still out there somewhere.

"We mostly follow Panili's visions and strive to work towards them if they're good. If they're bad, we try to prevent them. I know it's a little confusing." He stopped walking to sheepishly lean down and whisper to her.
"Sometimes I don't totally know what I'm supposed to do either. But that's okay."

He straightened back up, a comfortable smile on his lips.

"Somehow, we'll muddle through it all together, you know? Does that sound alright to you?" He didn't know if his words were helping or not but he hoped he could clear up some confusion or at least, inspire a little hope. The winged girl was so cute and pleasant, he wished he could soothe any fears she had about this upcoming mission.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune's eyes widened. "I heard about that!" The greenblood exclaimed, referring to the Chittentown Space Tower. "It was all over the news and stuff, did the lightseekers really try and protect it?" Selune said. She blushed when the tealblood leaned down to her level. His eyes were so... deep and kind. She put one hand up to her mouth to hid her blush. He was way older than her, she said, brushing the blush away.

"So, Panili," Selune started. "Shes, like, the leader?" Selune was a little confused. There were teens, even adults that looked up to her for help and ideas. It was... strange. There were plenty of adults and stuff in the swamp, and they were the ones calling the shots, not the kids. "But shes so small and young! I mean, shes not much older than me, right?" Selune was impressed, but also uneasy. Some kids were pretty responsible and competent, but putting one's life in a child's hands seemed really risky.

Yamashi
Sorry i took so long T.T

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:11 pm
"That's right! We did." Amonee hoped she wouldn't ask too many questions about what had happened in Chittentown. He'd been part of the team stationed in Civisect and only had second hand knowledge of what went down in the desert. He was just glad that Xavier and Eilidh had been spared the horrible scenes they had seen in Civisect.

"Panili is our leader." The jadeblood nodded in response, carefully thinking over Selune's comments and concerns. "She might be young but she is very wise and talented. Just like you." He tapped the other greenblood affectionately on the nose. Was she worried about the inexperience of their group? He supposed that was a valid concern.

"Sometimes fresh young eyes can see things that the older trolls don't. Or think of ideas that we wouldn't even consider." Amonee was excited that so many young trolls had flocked to the Lightseekers recently. He was happy to see teens and adults as well of course but the idea of introducing the younger generation to Panili's values of non-violence, environmentalism and self-sufficiency was incredibly exciting. And he couldn't wait to see what they would teach him in return.

"If you have any concerns, I'm sure she'd be happy to hear them. Panili has always been welcoming of questions in my experience!" He beamed, thinking back to his own conversations in the past with the orangeblooded girl. Although she had been shy, she had always done her best to clarify or consider the things he had discussed.

"I'm happy to answer any more questions as well, of course!" He didn't want her to think he was brushing her off onto some one else. Selune was such a thoughtful well mannered troll! It was interesting to meet someone taking this as seriously as she was.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image Se'lune M'aidez
"Just like you." Selune tried not to blush, and instead hid her hot cheeks by looking at the ground. This jadeblood was being so nice, and he looked... so cute... It was like she didn't know where to put her hands. Where do hands go again? On her hips? No that looked so aggressive. Maybe, uh, by her sides? Uff they felt so floppy there. She tried crossing them in front of her chest, but didn't like that either. The winged troll eventually just settled for having one down and then other across her chest holding her arm. That would have to do.

Selune peeked her eyes up through her eye lashes at the jadeblood. "T-thanks!" She said a little too loud. Oh she would be dwelling on that one later... "Thanks Amonee, i, um, i was nervous about coming again... i know i didn't really contribute much... but, um, ill come next time too." Selune said, followed by a "and then i can give you a gift" thought, which made Selune blush all the more.

Obachan disengaged from talking to the other lusi and Selune could feel the ground shake as she approached. It was real easy to tell when Obachan was on her way. "Thank you again Amonee!" As she caught up to her lusus. There was no way she wanted Obachan to interact with Amonee, she would probably offer the jadeblood something like a blanket or whatever she kept in her hefty bag. She did wish she had a few more of those rolls she had baked for the meeting, just so she could give it to Amonee personally, but, well, next time.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas