[META-DRP] Early Late (Sarcel & Austri) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just a little collection of things

Fashion Statement

Sarcel didn't leave her jacket behind, not usually. Even if it was a thoughtful fling over her shoulders, she was never seen without her uniform, and more importantly without her badge. Thankfully for Sarcel, she could become invisible at will, which meant she technically didn't have to be seen without anything at all.

Cue the one time--literally the one time--that she left said jacket in her office. She wasn't sure what to expect upon returning, other than maybe like, just her jacket? Instead she had a peculiar scene to try and figure out.

"Coriol." Her eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of the greenblood in her uniform.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

I need pictures, pictures of seadwellers

"Austri, I'm glad you could make it on such short notice." Sarcel's office was clean, the door was locked, and the greenblood was seated in front of her. Sarcel herself looked very intent, very serious. Something was clearly on her mind. "This is about your friends. Specifically, this is about Lorata." She took a deep breath.

"What sort of gifts does she like."

Snazz it up

She made a vague gesture to the wall in her office, "I need posters. Something inspirational. Or perhaps artwork, so long as it's tasteful." Sarcel squinted, looked at another wall, "Maybe a flag?" Would a portrait of the queen be too weird? Probably. She knew a portrait of herself would be plain pretentious.

"What do you think?"

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gifted

"I'm sure by now you've heard of the impending undead threat aboard all the spaceships." Sarcel was finding herself enjoying these conversations with Austri, but she was still taking the time out to make sure she was on her toes, still imparting little suggestion where she could, "Your comrades are all very capable, but even among your friends, you're very special. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

She made a little twirly motion in the air with her finger. Woosh.

"You can't let these talents go to waste. We ought to train our abilities together more often, actually." She mused aloud, clearly a little tired as she sipped coffee from her shiny new mug.

quite_uneventful
feel free to add more!!! i'm just sleepy OTL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm
fashion statement

Austri twirled around, mischevious grin on her face as she stood, proudly, both hands on her hips, chin up. She made a serious face, lips pulled into a thin line. "Cincil." She echoed back just as stoically. It took her a good few seconds before she couldn't take herself seriously anymore, bursting into laughter, holding her sides.

"O-oh my gog~ Your face~" She cackled, the jacket on her shoulders a little too broad for her shoulders. It slid off one side. Austri slid it back up. "Hiya Boss~ How'd ya like my new threads~?" She giggled and twirled again swiftly, loving the way the jacket moved.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 pm
i need pictures, pictures of seadwellers

"She doesn't." Austri admitted bluntly. She paused, then backtracked. "Well~ she might, but, um~ I don't think I've really gotten her many presents!" The greenblood tapped her chin. Lorata technically could buy anything she wanted, so she never saw the need to actually buy her something. Usually she just painted something for her. Also-- Sarcel?? Never asked for help with presents????? They even went present shopping last 12th's and the blueblood had been suuper hopeless.

"Why do you want-- Oh." Her lips stretched into a wide grin. "Oh, I see. Hehe~" She wouldn't say anything, definitely not. She brushed some of her hair out of her face. "Talk to her more! I'm suuuper duuuper sure she'd love hanging out with you~ Oh, I know! She loves going to fancy places~ You should~ Totally take her out!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:14 pm
snazz it up

"Hm." There was really, truly, not much to the office in the first place, but that never stopped the greenblood from helping the blueblood. Austri would always help Sarcel. Especially with her lack of taste. "I wouldn't mind whipping something up? If, ah, needed~" Her lips curled into a frown. "I'm sure I can call on the others to help~ Lorata would definitely not mind dropping some beetles on your office." She paused, wicked smirk on her face— "Or there's always, ah, shopping again~" She snickered.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 pm
gifted

"I know." She was glad she was still special. "I'm not scared~" It was thanks to all the training she'd underwent. As well as their support. Her hands curled some as the other spoke, unable to make a proper fist. "I want to protect them." They'd been there for her through thick and thin. Her voice held none of the playfulness it usually had. "And you've got that dissappearing act. Hehe~"

She nodded. "You've gotta help me more~ I need more hand to-- Er, foot, practice. Hehe~" It was comforting, hearing the other be the one to offer it. She loved training with her boss. There was always something to learn.

Melancholies
we can stick with these for now and add to em when we finish one * V* (im also sleepy rip)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:04 pm
fashion statement

Sarcel was trapped between two outcomes. Either she could play along, or she could do the right thing and reprimand the troll messing around with her uniform. The first would set a tone of other mischievous happenings. It would tell Austri she could get away with it. Alternatively, she could be d**k-bag mc. Hardass.

"It's a little too big for you." She was squinting at the shoulders where they fell off of the greenblood's frame. "I understand you're eager to be a lieutenant too, but there's no reason to go around stealing uniform jackets." She folded her arms; muscular, scarred, strong. "You could be using that time to train, rather than wait for opportune times to sneak into my office.".

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Ah. Austri seemed to be missing the point. Sarcel's brow furrowed.

"You don't understand. She gave me a gift a little while ago, so it's... it's just returning the favor. It needs to be more sentimental in worth than in beetles." Something without an actual price. Lorata could assuredly afford anything she wanted. "I doubt my company would be anything equivalent. But you. You have an eye for aesthetically pleasing things." Like. Like the unhooked surround sound system in her hive. Flawless.

snazz it up

"I don't think shopping again is necessary." Sarcel was very quick to say this. "Besides, I'm not hurting for funds. I just... don't know what to put here." Her lusus was minimalist by default. Less things to clean, less things to stress over. Sarcel wasn't very good at decorating as a result of it.

"Come to think of it." She turned to the greenblood, "I don't think I've ever seen your work in person."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

gifted

"Quite." She tapped her pen against her chin, "Any sort of practice is important. Being able to synergize your physical capabilities with your current abilities is what allows you to become a weapon." Something in her eyes glimmered.

She was silent for a moment.

"Were you born with your powers?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:11 pm
fashion statement

"It is a little big~" Austri admitted, mouth curled into a smirk as the other crossed their stronger arms. She knew there was no winning against the blueblood, so she relented, removing the jacket and placing it back on the chair, looking a little bashful.

"Heyy~! I just wanted to check it out~! It looked real warm~" It definitely had been. "And who said we can't work and play at the same time, hmmn~?" She giggled, crossing her arms and rocking back and forth on the soles of her feet.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:14 pm

"Uhhuhhh~" Austri wasn't buying it. (Heh.)

"Fine, I'll bite~ I just, truly don't know right now, I guess~? She's even been a lot happier lately, 'cause like~ Scorpa and Flydra are doing suuuper well with their military pursuits and stuff~" She sounded only a little bitter about that, thankfully. "I guess um~ What are you good at besides fighting~? Can you, like~ Make anything... creative~?"

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff