Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META GRP] It's About Time (Kursha + Tamiya + Sirens)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
how many trolls can an office fit?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 pm
"Can't we go visit Sarce?" Scorpa asked, half whined, as a group of trolls made their way down the halls. The yellowblood wanted to go talk with her mentor again but mostly didn't want to go see Kursha. She hated how Lorata's face lit up at the sight of him. Even more, she hated that he was training her moiral. A glance at those twin tails and Scorpa pouted. She wished she knew more about aiming with guns so she could be the one to help her. A glance over at Austri and Scorpa wondered if she was grumbling about this just as much.

"I know we're trying to go see everyone, I just want to see her next then!" The Sirens were making a mission of greeting all of the other lieutenants. The military was full of powerful trolls and it was important to be respectful and meet each one. They were trying to network while they were here, after all. Scorpa was just impatient. Their first stop came into view and she rapped on the door before entering with her squad in tow.

"Hey, got a moment? We wanted to-" forced smile, "-congratulate you on your promotion Captain Kursha."

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Green Minuet

Sypon

Doutei

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Crouched beneath his desk, Kursha had a spool of thin wire in one hand and a piece of clear tape in the other. A flashlight was gripped between his teeth, aimed at the underside of the top centre drawer. Scattered across the floor by his feet was a pair of wire cutters, the rest of the tape roll, and an open bottle that smelt like kerosene. With meticulous and pain-staking effort, Kursha lined the seams of the drawer with wire, securing it in place with bits of tape. He had nearly finished the perimeter when a knock came from the door.

Kursha jolted, banging his head on the underside of his desk. Quicker than a snake he shot out from beneath his desk and into his chair. Frantic, he began to smooth down his hair and jacket. “Come i...” Before he had even begun to speak the door swung open and a gaggle of trolls filed inside. He recognised more than a few faces among them. Nearly all faces actually. Only the greenblood was unfamiliar.

All too aware of the open bottle of kerosene at his feet, Kursha wiggled out from behind his desk and stood. He threw the yellowblood and tealblood a tight salute. “I could say the same to you two” The corner of his mouth quirked as his gaze passed over Scorpa but otherwise he made no remark.

Even though it was more crowded up near the door, Kursha circled around to join the girls and leaned against his desk. He crossed his arms and legs in a laidback display. “Nice to see you, Princess. And... you must be...” He fished around his thinkpan for a name. He was certain Lorata must have talked about her at some point.

Yamashii

Doutei

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful
If they've met and I just don't remember pls bug me.

Sypon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm
He looked just as messed up as he always did whenever she visited for a lesson. Flydra wondered if perhaps the messy hair and smell of kerosene were part of Kursha's natural biological state. Something to look into later.

"Yes, congratulations, Captain." Flydra smiled and gave a quiet salute. She knew Scorpa was not happy about this visit or having to show the greenblood any respect but it was important to do so. Both to keep up appearances and because their princess Lorata Gorgos was fond of him. And anyone Lorata liked, they all liked. Or at least tolerated.

"We also wanted to offer you this." They placed a fancy looking nameplate in front of him that had been fashioned out of gold. It had his name cut into it in a strong impressive font. If there had been more time, the sirens might have searched for something even more extra but this was the best they could come up with for such a hero on the time crunch they'd had.

"It looks like you have settled in nicely." Already the place looked half boobytrapped and there were even pieces of guns on the walls.

Really tied the room together.

Doutei

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Green Minuet

Sypon

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 pm
"Captain! It's so good to see you!" Lorata was clearly beyond happy to be in his office, only just remembering about presenting their gift as Flydra mentioned it. She watched him expectantly to see how much he liked it, because of course he would like it. "You know it's kind of weird, now that everybody has to call you that. You should have picked a higher rank if you were going to be reaching it so fast!"

As happy as she was for him, it would have been a lie to say she wasn't a little disappointed it couldn't just be her thing anymore. But oh well, she was still Princess, nobody else could have that!

Yamashii
Green Minuet
Doutei
quite uneventful
Sypon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:13 pm
      Austri absolutely did not know why this supposedly strong greenblood was so important to everyone. Lorata had talked about him to her, Flydra was being trained by him, she had heard of his achievements and what he had done to rat out the rebellion, and— Well. For the first time, Austri and Scorpa shared the same sentiment. They had said he had "infiltrated" the rebellion, but a part of her wondered. Maybe he had been one of those tempted by the opportunity to oppose and become better than the crown. It was reprehensible, but, she guessed if he was being trusted like he was now, and Lorata adored him as much as she did, there couldn't have been a... Mistake with him. Maybe? The greenblood tossed a hesitant glance at the others, returning Scorpa's glance towards her. Austri's lips curled into an unsure half frown before she pursed her lips in effort to muddle her uncertainty. "Sarce is definitely the better option... Not to be like, rude or anything~" She tried not to sound too dismissive. He was important to Lorata, after all. And Lorata was important to her, so... She had to try, at least. For Lorata. There were very few trolls she wouldn't try for, if Lorata was friends with them. Hell, she was even close to Scorpa because of her...! Her expression quickly changed the moment they entered the room, however, following the rest of them into the room with a serene expression on her face. She eyed Kursha with curiosity before her eye lightened with recognition.

Bloodfest. Sweeps ago.

She had heard him talking s**t about her. To some blueblood. She had not been sure, but the hair and the skin paint, it just, looked so familiar. Her lips extended into a very wide, welcoming smile. Well, if she couldn't beat 'em, join 'em.

At least, until she rose above him and crushed him.

"Austri, Austri Coriol~ It's so nice to meet you, Captain~! I've heard like, so much about you~! Oh, oh~! And, haha, congratulations~" She wasn't truly a**-kissing, simply following the current with a plesant expression in effort to be friendly. She needed the connections, after all. "Yeah, yeah~ We really hope you like it~" The golden nameplate had been a little too gaudy for her liking, but she guessed he would like it if Lorata helped pick it out, and a small part of Austri felt eager at how out of place it would look like-- Though she guessed, with how decorated-- Or, for lack of better word, prepared this office was, it would help drone out the rest of the interior. Drat. This was not fair. "Impressive office, Captain~ I'll definitely have to learn from you someday~!" Maybe she could sit in on one of Flydra's training sessions. A small twinge of jealousy rose at the people around her-- So many of them were important, and she was just... There. A small part of her reminded herself she was just, well, newer and younger, that did not mean she was lesser! But the insecurities piled on, and her hands folded over her own a little too firmly.

Yamashii
Green Minuet
Doutei
KitsuneAura
Sypon

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

“Oh?” Kursha picked up the plaque to take a good look at it. After a second he let out a whistle. “It's real fancy. You have pretty good tastes, huh? Not that I'd expect anything less.” His lookstubs drifted to Lorata, and he offered her a wink. Setting the plaque back on his desk, he turned his attention back to the others.

As Austri introduced herself, Kursha worked to keep from frowning. Flattery never sat well with the greenblood, and something about her words put him on edge. They seemed a too sweet to be sincere. He made a mental note to look into her files later, and see what he could dig up on her. It paid to know his enemies. In the meantime...

“Nice meeting you, private,” Kursha said, eyeing her badge. His mouth spread into a grin. “You can keep it in your pants though. I get it. Anyway...” He waved off any objections Austri might have had and regarded the girls. “You're due some congratulations yourselves. I saw your performance in the Superstar Authority—well done. And as for you, Lorata, I'm guessing I'll be seeing you taking my rank real soon, am I right?”

quite uneventful

Doutei

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Sypon

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items