Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta PRP] Recent Reminders (Tevini + Engrav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old friends, new faces.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 pm
Conveyor 8 was a hotbed of trolls Engrav had desperately been meaning to catch up with. All his peers had arrived, and there were even some other trolls that bore further investigation. Also, Engrav thought he might be having the time of his life. Not really a relevant factor in any of his conversations, but definitely something he'd have to keep in mind following his attempted reinvention. This version of Engrav liked to shmooze it up, and it didn't look like anyone had really caught on to him yet. He'd notticed Tevini earlier, but hadn't had a chance to catch her without another four or five trolls being nearby.

Eventually, he finally saw his chance at the snack table. "Hey," Engrav started, not trying to spook the nervous redblood. "Do you have a second? I'd like to catch up, and it looks like there's a quiet corner or two if you don't mind. I'd love to thank you for the save last time we met. I wasn't quite... I wasn't quite myself."

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Despite his best efforts, Tevini's default state was always one stage away from spooked. She jumped at the sudden voice in close proximity and turned to look at him. Recognizing him from before, she realized she didn't know what had happened to Engrav and whether or not he was a threat. It might attract attention and only make him pursue her again later if she refused and so she nodded.

And stuffed eight more granola bars into her bag.

And two more waterbottles.

"Yes, I'm able to chat." Tevini replied. She followed him towards the quiet corner and took a seat that allowed her to keep an eye on Cerpin from a distance. To acquaintances it would appear she wanted to be ready to stop the purpleblood from doing anything troublesome. Those who'd gotten to know her a little would recognize it was actually for her own comfort. She didn't think Engrav had any bad intentions and she remembered his journal from before having really interesting invention ideas. Tevini was just on edge from diving straight into enemy territory like this. But shoving those thoughts back down she glanced to her companion.

"It was nothing. I hope that you're doing better now, though." Immediately she regretted the statement. He was missing half his body, Tevini! Good one! Her eyes spun with dizzy apology as she froze and didn't know how to continue.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 pm
The Redblood froze and stared at Engrav like a stagbeast in headlights. Oh! Oh, he knew this one! She was worried he was offended! Engrav tried to keep himself from chuckling and slapped a smile on his face. Careful. Concerned. Like Caiden. Act like Caiden when he was sad. Engrav scrunched up his brow, a sympathetic look on his face. "Really." he intoned, quietly. "It's ok. I'm dealing with it. All this," he said, motioning to the scarred side of his face. "It's mostly my fault anyway."

And there it was. That old rage coiled up and struck at the inside of his belly. He forced it back down with a small grimace. "I'm dealing with it." He managed to choke out, shaking just the tiniest bit.

Gog he hated how that snuck up on him.

"Not really what I wanted to talk about though. Two things: first of all, I wanted to thank you for looking out for me before. Never really got a chance. Not every troll would do that, especially for a stranger." He nodded slowly. "I owe you one for that. Let me know if I can help you with something, sometime. I've got a proposal for you at some point, but that can wait." The yellowblood paused, assessing.

"Second thing. I'm pretty careful, and I had a glance at the volunteer list. I expected to see your name, being that we're headed to space, but you weren't there." He paused for another second. "I don't want to know why, and I assume you wouldn't be comfortable telling me. I was being careful not to address you by name earlier, though. I'd just like to know what name you're going by here so that I don't accidentally call you the wrong thing." Smile. Concerned look. Engrav leaned back in his seat, giving Tevini room to breathe.

doutei

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 am
"A-Alright." Tevini nodded, relieved at his reassurance that she hadn't offended him. He didn't look completely okay with whatever was on his mind but she could tell it wasn't what he wanted to discuss right now. Perhaps later he would tell her what had happened to him since their last meeting. Along with his proposal, whatever that was.

"I'm going by Corona Sarros." It was doubly relieving that he didn't need an answer to the question of why. The redblood wasn't sure what Engrav was up to but appreciated his observant consideration. It was starting to become clear he wasn't exactly here to 'serve his duty' either and she wondered what he'd come here to do instead. There were other goal oriented trolls and groups infiltrating here, she supposed. Hopefully theirs would line up.

"Are you using a new name too? Or, is Engrav fine here?" She asked in a hushed tone, realizing she should check his circumstances too. He'd approached her with the topic of 'catching up', which might include a new identity or something else. Curious, she wanted to know more.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:28 am
"Good to meet you, Corona." Engrav replied, with a conspiratorial wink and a grin.

Nope.

Just a grin, then. He had to stop doing that.

"I'm just here to get as much info as I can from the ships up there. There's a LOT of tech that we might be able to replicate, at least on a small scale, if we can grasp the basic concepts. Not quite as good as what the military has access to, but..."

The yellowblood shrugged. "Frankly, we gotta start somewhere. And I'm not willing to give what's left of me to the military. Don't really trust them to use it to the best effect." His voice had dropped a couple decibels to a near whisper. There were almost certainly people listening in to conversations in the conveyor. "Also, I was hoping to maybe catch a few trolls that had... dropped off my radar." he finished, nodding at Tevini.

"Engrav is just fine, though. I'm not really anyone's problem yet. I would like to ask you though... what are you guys here for? And is there any way I can help you out? Other than just sharing notes, of course." He was pretty sure he gave her a friendly smile. Just like Caiden would have.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:26 pm
Why did his eye keep twitching?

"I see." Tevini nodded, absorbing the information he shared. They were partially there for the same reason it sounded, though she had a few extra goals on the side. Tevini had done her best to teach herself, as there was no education program outside of the military for spaceship engineering. Her knowledge was limited, though, and this was her chance to see actual ships and try to gather what intelligence she could. The rebels needed more resources too. But was that something she could easily tell others? The redblood bit her lip.

"Sharing notes would be much appreciated. I'm also... trying to obtain parts if I can." Tevini chose her words carefully. She wasn't lying. She just wasn't including the whole rebel thing. Hopefully Engrav would understand. He'd been incredibly sensitive so far to her. She wanted to trust him but first needed to ask him a few questions.

"Sorry I can't tell you much yet. I just need to ask first, who do you mean by 'we'? And 'yet'?"

Tevini leaned in to whisper.

"What are you planning? Is there something I should be helping you with?"

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:25 pm
"Oh, um" Engrav started, just a little bit blindsided. "I guess when I say `we` I'm referring to the plurality of trollkind? Any tech up there could benefit pretty much all of Alternia. Although..."

Engrav leaned in conspiratorially. This felt like secrets. He liked this. The yellowblood couldn't keep a bit of a goofy grin off his face, sharing tidbits of info like this. "I'd love to help you get a hold of a part or two if I can, but how are you planning on secreting them away? And would I be able to examine them with you at some later juncture?" The yellowblood glanced around quickly. No obvious watchers.

"I had a bit of a plan myself, but I certainly wasn't going to actually take anything. If you had some sort of mechanism in place for escaping with ill-gotten loot, I'd be ecstatic to participate. Long as I get a look myself." The yellowblood nodded.

"You know. For all of trollkind."

Doutei
This is definitely a trustworthy troll right here. yuuuuup.

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:14 pm
"Oh! I see." Tevini nodded to Engrav's explanation. She listened to his questions and concerns, impressed at how careful he was being. A troll after her own heart.

"Our current plan is to use the laundry hampers. I have some... associates lower down that can get them out of the building." Tevini whispered, trying to be conscious of how she worded herself. Engrav had basically confirmed he knew she was involved in some illegal activities, he had possibly even tied it together she was a rebel. But he seemed like he wasn't interested in reporting that. He wanted in on their system for himself, and so she felt she could trust his help for now. At least, while they were here.

"You can drop things off at our room in the hamper and we'll take care of it from there." Tevini added, so Engrav would know he was welcome to it. He wasn't going to help them for free, after all! She understood they had to give him something in return.

"What was your plan? Anything I can do to help with that?" The redblood asked next, curious. She'd help him back if it meant getting a chance to see whatever he recovered too!

Buzzwulf
super sorry it's so lateeee

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces