Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm
St. × Vier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At first, St. Vier demonstrated mild surprise at the beautiful man's compliance—such a difference it was from mere moments before. He had begun to work his way toward satisfaction when--

He blinked slowly at the clear threat on his life, the tone affecting him more than the words themselves. St. Vier was a volatile creature on his best days, liable to swing from calm professionalism to vengeful anger at the slightest offense.

And so it was now. It wasn’t the disrespectful attitude, though that did its work, nor the ‘warning’ which amounted to a threat on his life. Both were common enough, and while St. Vier had punished slaves for less he was typically more lenient on those in general holding, unless he thought it would do them good in their long term training to be beaten immediately.

It was the other’s characterization of him. Defining him as human; indeed, ‘merely human.’

His eyes dilated, expression affronted and wild, a snarl on his lips. The switch in body language and general character was sudden and total, from a rational jailer to spitting antagonist.

”Human?” he repeated, as if to confirm. His grip tightened on the scalpel he was still holding.

”Are you blind, slave? Human? Me? I am a god, your god, and I'll fashion you as I see fit until I release you back into the world!” There was something absurd about the moment, though it was clear St. Vier was entirely serious, his eyes over-wide, lips pulled back in a grimace.

He was beginning to work himself up to something dangerous, potentially to any in the room with him, starting with the blue-haired man and bending outward to include Lokeah (as the one he had the most personal connection with) when he felt Anselm behind him, heard Anselm’s calm acknowledgment of St. Vier’s summons.

Anselm's mere presence behind him calmed him slightly, mere seconds as it was after his call. For a second he turned away from the cage toward one of his very few personal slaves. He wrapped pale, thin arms around his servant and sagged into him, apparently calming himself in the man’s presence, drinking him in. Grip tight, there was something painful in the embrace, or at least uncomfortable. Sighing in frustration, St. Vier wrapped the hand not holding the scalpel in that voluminous hair, wrapping his hand fully and putting weight on it.

Still so draped, he listened to Lokeah—unexpectedly, shockingly—come to his defense, and so engaged he took more control of himself still, the impossibility of Lokeah's words overriding some of his anger.

Another breath, and he turned around, letting Anselm's hair slip through his fingers, arms releasing. Addressing Anselm, he said

”Anselm. Ensure this beauty is truly compliant while I mark him. If he attempts to damage me, pluck one of his lovely eyes out.”

It would damage his worth on the market, but on the plus side he would be able to keep one for himself in his rooms.

He looked back to Lokeah then, a helpless smile on his face, a second-order expression acknowledging that Lokeah had tentatively offered him sensitive information, admitting that Lokeah might regret that now, that he would especially after what followed.

”Watch, Lokeah” he urged.

”It’s not so horrible, provided you keep being good.”

((Eh, 549 words is close enough ))

”Kitty_Mew”
”Specter_Cry”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:48 pm

·.··.· User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ·.··.·

The love is lost
Beauty and light
Have vanished from garden of delight

÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷

It only took a few seconds for Anselm to fully register the situation, his eyes shifting from the blue haired male kneeling before Vier to the white fox that seemed frightened before ending on St. Vier. He then glared at the male kneeling before Vier when he saw how Vier was reacting to him but was soon distracted when he felt familiar arms wrap around him. His attention then turned fully to his clearly distressed and angered master and he wrapped his arms around the male. He was used to the tight hugs of the saint and didn't seemed fazed at all by the man leaning all his weight against him, easily able to hold him up with out much of a problem. He wasn't even fazed by the scalpel Vier was brandishing so close to him as Vier tangled his fingers in Anselm's long silver hair, tugging on the locks a bit. Anselm just continued to hold him until Vier had calmed and then released him when Vier pulled away himself. It was at this point Vier finally spoke up and he nodded in understanding. He then turned to the blue haired male and the green in his eyes began to glow faintly. He knew exactly what Vier meant when he said he was marking the male and was honestly curious as to what Vier planned to do with a demon. Personally Anselm had never been fond of demons but he also wasn't about to stand there and claim he was above all others. Powerful, perhaps. Dangerous, some would say. Unstable, well that was debatable really. But above all other beings, not in the slightest. He was merely an agent of darkness and Vier's own will. At that thought he gracefully moved behind the kneeling male and moved to restrain the male's arms. It took him a while but he managed to succeed and held the male in place with a strength few would expect from a being of his stature. He then calmly watched Vier as he talked with the little fox, referring to him as Lokeah. Well that was interesting, seemed Vier had gotten his hands on a rather valuable prize, no wonder he had been incapacitated for a short time. However Anselm pushed that to the back of his mind and focused on holding down the demon while also making sure Vier had easy access to the back of the being's neck.

The dreams are gone
Midnight has come
The darkness is our new kingdom

Find me if you wish:General Holding
Let's move on: St Vier and many others
Nothing fancy: outfit in pictures
Succumb to the sounds: nothing at the moment

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:44 am
User Image

User Image

I'll retake the throne...
I'll give my soul for you...
The contract is complete.

User Image

Zara watched how angry the male had become and the little fox's words shocked the demon at first but soon became startled when he felt the angel restrain him from behind which caused Zara to struggle at first with no avail as he just glares up at the male with the scalpel."Defending a man who drugged and locked you in this cage? Also, it was not a threat...was a warning. Furthermore, I never said that it would be me to deliver the fatal blow.. could be anyone who has a grudge against the so called "God" Oi! Get off of me you damn angel!"Zara spat as continued to struggle knowing it was futile.

User Image

To protect someone, I must
go back to the days when I
was as sharp as a blade.

What is this place?: General Holding
Who is that?: Vier, Anselm, and a fox
Does this look good?: My current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:10 am
User Image

«Lokeah»
Free Boy||Trickster God||Wanna Play?

It continued to be disheartening to see the change in this man he had once wanted to think of as a friend or ally at the very least. He was… how could Lokeah put it? Perhaps simply, frightening. It was getting to be difficult to understand what the man’s true nature was. It was clear that the man at the very least could change moods drastically, perhaps a personality disorder as well. That was uncertain, but entirely possible.

As Lokeah’s heart began to pound in his chest from the fear of Adorno’s anger and his mind wanted to block out the interaction between the two, one thing did catch his attention. The mention of being a god. This was curious. The fox’s ears perked ever so slightly from their flattened position, questions now rushing through his thoughts. The man could simply revere himself as a self-proclaimed god for owning other people, slaves, but… what if he was actually similar to the fox. It was questionable if that would be helpful or dangerous to him, but it didn’t stop his curiosity for an answer.

All he knew, was that he didn’t want to find himself on the angry side of the man. He didn’t want to face that personality. Even if he were to be treated as a slave, he wanted to be treated more like he had in those moments Adorno spoke to him when he woke. If not like he had when they initially met. Perhaps either being too much to ask for now… but he liked the way he treated the other who seemed to be his servant.

That looked… nice. At least to a god who lived for attention and affectionate actions like Lokeah.

He nod in response to Adorno, heart sinking again as he watched the other man, the blue haired slave, become restrained by the light haired male. “I… don’t plan on being bad…” He mumbled with a crackling voice, his tail retreating close to his body in a submissive manner.

The blue haired man was losing his composure now that he was being restrained, and was understandably confused why Lokeah would even think to defend their captor. Truth was… the young god wasn’t entirely sure still. “I…” He started, eyes shifting from Adorno to the angry man as he thought of the right way to put it. “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like that he did this… but I can’t ignore the fact that he treated me well beforehand.” Lokeah didn’t want to think of those moments being completely fake. Maybe because he was hoping that if he stayed on the priests good side he might be treated better than this disgruntled man.

“I’ll warn you though. It would be unwise to further “warn” or threaten a god.”
This he said seriously rather than in his previously nervous voice. It was advice from a god after all, and he’s seen wrath brought on by others of his kind.

The boy chose his words carefully, not allowing a sense of uncertainty find it's way in. For the time being, Lokeah himself couldn't confirm or deny what kind of "god" this man claimed to be... but at the very least he would be careful not to spark anger over the subject.

((I hit 547... oops))

Who are you?: Adorno, Zara, Pretty guy
Where: General Holding
Mood: Uncomfortable, scared, feeling a bit better.
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:01 pm
St. × Vier

St. Vier spent a moment merely admiring Anselm; admiring the simplicity, the economy of action that led from St. Vier staring the impudent beauty down to it being under his control.

In Anselm's reaction, there was a smilarity to his Kirs in the lack of judgment or questioning in the response, with an added layer of—personality. Grace, personality, these were qualities he'd unfortunately had to breed out when he'd created the giant men that stood as his personal defense, in favor of the qualities that made them particularly, single-minded loyal.

Knowing this, he couldn't help but admire the beautiful man held by his angel, the tableau they made, body against body, Anselm's silver coloring pooling over the other man's pale skin, the shock of blue exposed.

The beautiful man insulted him, and St. Vier breathed in hard, breathing out hot air.

With Anselm holding him down, with the promise that St. Vier would soon be cutting into his bare flesh, the context for the rudeness was different, and St. Vier only tsked at it, carefully picking up one small device before closing his gloved hand around it.

He could think of what to come as flagellation, the first of many attempts to force such thoughts from the soon-to-be slave's pretty head.

This in mind, he approached, brushing the flat of the scalpel fondly across Anselm's cheeck.

Demonstrative, if for no one but himself, he lowered the scalpel down, cutting a small tear in the back of whatever shirt the beauty was wearing, picking up and severing the knot of some kind of necklace as well to fall to the ground.

Shifting the scalpel between fingers, St. Vier tore the rest of the cloth down to leave a thin strip holding it to the man's body, his back from neck to the small of his back exposed.

This done, he addressed Lokeah: ”Come closer” he invited, trying to pull Lokeah in closer, inviting him explicitly, even as shifted the scalpel back between thumb and index finger.

Even as he moved, he found himself remembering Lokea's words, remembering what Lokeah said to this one: that he couldn't ignore that St. Vier had treated him well. That he didn't 'plan on being bad.'
He truly appreciated Lokeah's approach to being incarcirated, to being incarcirated without hope of being released.

More slaves were like the beauty, at first, than anything else. They were scared, maybe, but defiant, thinking of themselves as people who would be able to escape any moment now. Lokeah appeared to have more sense. If this were true, St. Vier would find a way to reward him for his clearheadedness.

Hanging over the blue haired beauty, Anselm holding him in place, he cut in a deep, straight line down his spine, peeling the skin back where it wasn't ideal.

Leaning forward, he kissed the bloody wound almost reverently before he shoved the device inside, pushing his fingers inside the wound until he found the exact right place.

”Kitty_Mew”
”Specter_Cry”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:38 pm

The love is lost
Beauty and light

Anselm was outwardly calm but inside he was growing angry, if only a little. The tongue of the damned demon was exactly why he wasn't fond of them and the desire to cut it out was growing within him. However he made no move to do so since he knew St. Vier wouldn't approve of such damage to his new acquisition so he simply tightened his grip slightly. He then stared down the demon, his eyes flashing menacingly in the dim light, and spoke in a calm, almost monotone voice, "You don't have much right to be demanding things of me or threatening St. Vier in your current position so I'd watch yourself." He tightened his grip even further when the demon tried to break free of his hold and managed to keep him in place. He then turned to Lokeah and tilted his head, the trickster god was certainly not like most pf St. Vier's usual captives. It was honestly rather interesting to Anselm and he found himself growing curious about the other. However this was only a fleeting thought as soon after he felt the familiar touch of cold steel against his skin and turned to St. Vier. He then watched as St. Vier cut and then tore off a large portion of the demon's clothes and moved so that he was still holding the male down but not in Vier's way. He then calmly watched as Vier beckoned Lokeah over and then began to cut into the demon below them. He knew it had been coming but even now the scene before him reminded him of when he was in the same position of the demon and he felt his own scar begin to ache slightly. It had been rough for him as well but he had accepted his fate much easier than the demon had, knowing that fighting it was pointless since fate had decided it would happen. It still was painful to watch and remember but he had come to deal with it and in the end it was one of the best decisions he had ever made. If it hadn't been for that fateful day he wouldn't be in the position he was in now and for that he had no regrets.

The dreams are gone
Midnight has come

Find me if you wish:General Holding

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara growled at the angel's words as he watched his necklace fall to the ground though what came next caused the demon to grunt and hiss in slight discomfort. The pain was tolerable but if this were done to a human, they would be in utter agony feeling fingers dig into exposed muscle. Zara grits his teeth slightly at this sensation as his body instantly tenses up from feeling the man's fingers dig into muscle trying to place the device in the right spot at the base of his skull. Admittedly this did hurt him quite a bit but not as much as the proclaimed God thought it would, bowing his head low gazing at the floor under him looking almost defeated. Closing his eyes for a moment as if to think of what he was about to say and soon opened his eyes once more."Like I care on what you say to me angel, I know full well of what position I am in... doesn't mean I have to accept what fate has dealt me. Just remember, one day I will roam freely... wait and see.."Zara stated as he calmed himself down since it was futile to resist at this point

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: Vier, Anselm, and a fox.
Does this look good?: My current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:00 am
User Image

«Lokeah»

Lokeah’s ears perked up as the light haired male spoke and a slight grimace came across his face. Did that man just call Adorno… St.Vier? So there were more lies, more reasons to distrust, and this would only further the foxes discomfort for the man. Great. The trust he had for the “god” was quickly dwindling.

Though there was no reason for the trickster to change his stance on the matter. If he was going to escape he had to obey, for the time being, and avoid whatever this was for as long as possible. He didn’t know the capabilities of this device but he knew that he sure as hell wanted to make an escape before one could

Fabric audibly tore as the scene would begin to unfold, pulling with resistance by the blade not intended for such uses. Lokeah was unphased by this part.

“Come closer”

The foxes heart began to pound in his chest at the invitation, one which he knew was likely more of an order than an offer. He couldn’t help but wonder what was to come if he grew closer, if he listened like a good boy, but also what he was about to see. His mind was an endless flood of uncertainty.

Lokeah took a moment to compose himself before moving to approach, hesitantly, but remain within the cage, paws fixated no further than the doorway and ready to carry him back at the sign of danger. To him, staying in the confines of the cage felt safe, safer than where the pointed object lie. Even if it smelled unpleasant down here.

Then came the part that would once again bring a fear to the young man. His golden eyes would widen at the sight of the scalpel digging deep into the skin and the look of pain came over the blue haired males face. He was curious of course, as to how the man didn’t seem to express more pain in the action, but the curiosity was quickly replaced we that of fear, discomfort. If there was anything Lokeah hated more than being betrayed it was pain.

The boy cringed, gritting his own teeth just thinking about it while he watched Ador-... St.Vier, treat the act as something like a ritual before pushing in the small device. Or at least that was what a god who had received sacrifices would compare it to. He quickly looked away, having been too stunned to do it sooner. Lokeah had such a low tolerance for pain despite being able to heal from it quickly.

Who are you?: St.Vier, Zara, Pretty guy
Mood: Uncomfortable, terrified
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:26 pm
St. × Vier

Fingers inside of the blue-haired beauty's neck, St. Vier was visibly more relaxed, eyes half-lidded, looking to Lokeah to share the moment. It took a moment to find the fox, since he'd obeyed and come closer, hovering obediently nearby.

It was hard to read a fox's expression, and St. Vier found himself annoyed at the break in a possible bonding moment, holding eye contact as he looked and looked.

With the more languid flexibility of the pleased, he dismissed the problem as something that would be remedied in the near future. Thus, he was content to simply smile at Lokeah, almost shy, a conspiratorial intimacy in it, before he turned back

There was a final part of process; not the medical part of it. That was done, the wound could be stitched up, the subject assured that it would be truly stupid to go digging around in an open wound to find something placed on top of their spinal chord. No, this was for ritualistic importance. Risky, with a creature this powerful.

He couldn't truly tell how the procedure had affected the other. Some were enraged by physical damage; St. Vier had been bitten before. He'd had to euthanize the potential slave immediately after that; nothing else for it.

Waiting almost politely for the other to finish speaking, St. Vier cuped the other's chin, raising it up to wrench in a way that was probably highly uncomfortable with an open wound at the back of the neck. Blood smeared across the side of the man's face, and St. Vier bent, capturing the other's lips with his own in a kiss.

The moment was apparently guileless, with St. Vier's eyes closed, giving the new slave all of his attention. Half a second later, he opened his eyes, found Anselm's gaze.

Aware of where he was now, he felt Lokeah at his side, and for a moment, as he sometimes did at this point, felt complete.

”Kitty_Mew”
”Specter_Cry”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

((such a drama queen))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm

The love is lost
Beauty and light

The bud of anger inside Anselm grew just a little more at the growl that escaped the demon but his feelings remained unchanged outwardly. However at the sight of the demon in pain he felt a small since of satisfaction, it's true he had faced the pan himself and to this day was still reminded of it whenever he saw St. Vier do the procedure, no ritual, before him in this instant and countless others. The demon's next moves were even more satisfying though as the being who had been so defiant up to this point hung his head in defeat, even his uttered words of rebellion did not change Anselm's feelings. He did feel a pang of jealously flash through his mind at seeing St. Vier kiss another but he remained composed as he watched the scene and then bowed his head in respect. Not matter how many times he saw St. Vier complete this ritual his view on him would never change, sure it was painful for the one on the receiving end but in time they would come to be content with the life it would bring them just as he was. He knew that at first times would be trying for the two new arrivals but if they pushed through it and accepted what fate had decided for them they would come to appreciate what St. Vier had done for them. At least that is what Anselm had come to believe through out his time here and that allowed him to better understand St.Vier he only wanted perfection in a world of anarchy. At that thought he found his eyes wandering to the trickster god once more, curious as to what St. Vier had planned for him. The demon he knew would prove to be a challenge but he was unsure about Lokeah which made it all the more interesting for him. With that he released the demon and slowly stood before speaking, "Will you be doing this with the fox as well father or is he a special case?"

The dreams are gone
Midnight has come

Find me if you wish: General Holding

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara felt his chin being lifted up and with the back of his neck open made him grimace slightly though what Vier did next caused the demons eyes to widen in utter shock as he felt the others lips over his own in a chaste kiss. All he could do was allow the man before him to kiss him for if he moved at all it would irritate the wound further and he didn't want that. As Vier kissed him a small hint of blush washed over Zara's pale cheeks, he felt the mans tongue dance with his own as he tried to not let a moan escape from his throat.

"Mmmmmf!"

Was all the demon could muster, it was at this point he felt the angel release his hold on him as his arms fall limp to the floor since he was still in the kneeling position thanks to the damned angel. As he remained there at the mercy of St. Vier the wound that the man caused had slowly began to close itself. As a demon any injury starts to heal over time so stitching the wound wasn't really required. Zara made no moves to lash out at either of the two, for he had to think this one out if he couldn't use brawn.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: St. Vier, Anselm, and Lokeah.
Does this look good?: Human Form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 am
User Image

«Lokeah»

At first he didn't know what to think, how to feel, when catching St.Vier's gaze. It felt as though he was expecting a specific reaction from the fox when all he wanted to do was cringe and look away, which he did. He only looked back to catch the slight glimmer of a smile from the man, something that could almost be considered comforting... almost.

I'm a good boy... I swear I'm a good boy... good boys don't get hurt...
The boy thought silently as he attempt to keep his attention on the procedure like St.Vier likely wished... but then he caught something he hadn't expect.

Jealousy.

That was the most simple way to explain the rush of emotion that went thought Lokeah's mind when his captors lips met that of the blue haired male. It wasn't that he wanted to kiss the man per se, but simply that it was an act of affection that the god desperately desired. Affection, attention in general, was what kept the boy alive and relevant to this world, a necessary thing... not to mention something that could assist in his escape.

So to put it simply, he hated watching others receiving such things when he was denied it himself. His ears lowered, a sign of discomfort in the animal even though he wouldn't verbally admit to his feelings, and shortly after he was turning away again and debating returning to the cage rather than being by the mans side.

What was the use of being outside of it anyhow? That was what he wondered.

Who are you?: St.Vier, Zara, Pretty guy
Mood: Uncomfortable, Jealous
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 pm
St. × Vier

The blue-haired beauty didn’t bite him; indeed, the other man appeared almost to relax into him—what St. Vier might have been inclined to call a swoon in a more feminine figure. St. Vier shifted further into him instinctively, surprised and pleased by the other’s pliability.

Pressing his luck, St. Vier deepened the kiss, from a chaste, almost paternal, welcome to something else entirely. When the blue-haired beauty made no aggressive action against him still, he slipped his tongue into the other’s mouth, almost daring him to act out.

Still the other took no action, accepting even this, and when St. Vier pulled away a moment later he was undone, utterly surprised, by the flush in the new slave’s cheeks. As if he had been charmed, or embarrassed by the act.

It was such a rapid shift in demeanor, identical to submission, that St. Vier lingered, even as Anselm released the other to the cage’s floor.

The other fell, breaking the spell, and St. Vier turned to Anselm, pupils blown out in satisfaction and the remaining effects of his own drug working through him. He could only appreciate Anselm’s pragmatism, though if he’d been inclined to linger over his new slave he might have found the shift abrupt.

As it was, he stepped away from the blue-haired beauty willingly enough, leaving the man to recover for the moment and letting Anselm turn his attention over toward Lokeah.

Lokeah wasn’t looking at him now, and St. Vier found himself wondering when, precisely, the other had looked away, and why.

”It’s too dangerous to implant Lokeah now, I think” St. Vier responded, indicating Lokeah’s current, small form with the hand still holding the scalpel.

”Bring him up to my room for now. You’ll stay tonight and stand guard.” The command was highly irregular, both in letting Anselm into his private room and in taking a new, untrained slave up from the Below into Haven proper. St. VIer didn’t have a good reason for why he was doing so with Lokeah. It was an impulse decision, as so many of his were. When he’d stated that Lokeah would be watched, this wasn’t what he’d had in mind, but it would serve.

The reasoning, such as it was, was so that he and Lokeah could ‘bond,’ absent any of the tagging, the intimacy he’d just shared and could more easily continue to share with Zara when he began to work on the other slave.

Now that he’d been implanted, the blue haired beauty could be assigned to a room to begin training. St. Vier would begin tonight, within hours. He rarely, if ever, slept through a full eight hours, tending instead to snatch hours here and there. His slaves, of many species and proclivities, didn’t sleep regularly. Same for the masters he dealt with. Despite what would have been healthiest for him, thus, he didn’t either, likely contributing to a certain mania.

He gestured to the placid Kir who’d remained out of sight after summoning Anselm, waving the same hand still holding the scalpel toward Zara.

”Put this one in 17.” The words indicated a cell number, further down this hallway, away from the general smell of fear and feces and toward an area that smelled more strongly of antiseptic.

These were barracks-like rooms—generally utilitarian, heavy frames that couldn’t be shattered or easily repurposed into weapons, with no furniture at all at first to protect against suicide attempts, anything that could be used to hang oneself.

”Kitty_Mew”
”Specter_Cry”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

((OOC: I’ll make a room for Zara presently))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:49 pm

The love is lost
Beauty and light

Anselm was not surprised when he saw the satisfaction in Vier's eyes and managed a very faint smile. However it quickly faded as Anselm began to listen to Vier's words and blinked in surprise. It was highly unusual for Vier to call a new slave to his quarters but it just further answered his question, it appeared that this god was a special case for sure. However that wasn't the only thing that surprised him, he was also surprised that Vier had asked him of all people to guard. Normally he was just sent to fetch escapees or similar missions, but guarding Vier had always been left to Honey so it was odd to say the least. He honestly wasn't sure what was going through Vier's head at the moment but it was strange. At that he looked to the little fox once more, wondering if he had something to do with it because he had noticed Vier had been paying special attention to him the whole time. It only raised more questions for Anselm but he let it be for now. At that he remained silent, choosing not to voice his confusion, and just nodded in understanding. At that he approached the fox and picked up the fox, careful not to hurt him. He then turned and headed upstairs, passing the Kir as it did Vier's bidding. He knew Vier would soon follow so he didn't wait, focusing on the task given to him. As he walked he sighed and then spoke up, "I don't fully understand what has happened between you and St. Vier but I suppose you can count yourself lucky, very few see his quarters." At that Anselm fell silent once more and left general holding, his mind wandering while keeping a good grip on the little fox.

The dreams are gone
Midnight has come

Find me if you wish: General Holding

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara heard heavy footsteps coming toward him as he saw the legs of the hulking Kir that soon stopped, he felt his body being lifted up by the mindless oaf as it placed him over his shoulder and began walking toward the room specifed by it's creator. Zara had a look of exhaustion from the struggle with that damned angel, as well as the healing process of such a large wound that ran down his back, he had to admit that the man responsible was a clever being indeed, but he was not about to give into this man by any means. Zara was going to give that Vier person a really rough time, he just had to figure out how to get under that man's skin without causing harm.

"So, begins my life in this hellhole, no matter... if I can prove myself to be trusted then maybe... just maybe I can see why lies beyond his domain and go from there..."

Zara mumbled quietly as he was carted off to the more private rooms.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

What is this place?: General Holding ==> Room 17
Who is that?: Vier, Anselm, and Lokeah ==> no one
Does this look good?: My human form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew