Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 pm
[Pic to be added]
A low-ceilinged, mostly-open area for new acquisitions St Vier has not yet sorted into individual rooms in the Below. Areas are roughly cordoned off into "cells," but the separations are more suggestive than functional.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 am
User Image

«Lokeah»
Free Boy||Trickster God||Wanna Play?

Lokeah had lost consciousness at the hand of the very careful Kir after what felt like a long struggle to restore his freedom. It was no use and now the little fox found himself in an unusual place, for him.

After a time, once the Kir had placed him in a cage, the other slave boys could become more comfortable. A feeling of a hand brushing up against the white fur and golden fox eyes opened into tiny slits to take in what looked to be a new and unfamiliar surrounding. Yes... quite unfamiliar... with unfamiliar faces. The fingers touching his fur belong to a stanger, a boy with horns and dark eyes. Lokeah jerked slightly, backing away from the curious boy unsure what to expect from the other.

His body was still weak and he lacked even the magical strength to even change himself back into a more human form like he had been before. Or more convenient would be a tiny mouse that might be able to sneak free.

"Where... am I?" He mumbled weakly, looking about at the other boys who reside in the room. Each having an intereasting attribute that seemed unusal for their species but, somehow, also seemed to enhance it.

They didn't seem malicious, but Lokeah was in a position where he could no longer let himself just... trust. He wanted to leave, though it was apparent that he couldn't for the time being. The mentions of "capture" that Adorno had spoken now had it's proper meaning. Lokeah knew, after a long free life, that he was now "captured" though he hadn't a clue what this could mean. He knew little of those who captured others, but he did know that what happened afterwards varied greatly.

For now, until he could regain his powers, he could only accept this fate. The little fox moved until he reached a lone corner of the caged area and curled up into a small white ball of fur. Moving felt uncomfortable right now, he just wanted to sleep.

Who are you?: Other captured boys?
Where: General Holding
Mood: Uncomfortable, sick, scared
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:45 pm
St. × Vier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
St. Vier whistled as he moved down the steep, twisting stairs that led down from his chambers to the whole of the Below. There were several ways down, and his chambers were nowhere near the most direct route to where Lokeah was being held, the stairs leading directly down to the most private, best-protected cells, through an open staging area and two semi-private areas holding projects, then through to general holding where Lokeah was.

But there was something centering about walking through it all, and in the pleasant mood St. Vier was in he didn't begrudge himself the celebratory walk, not flinching at the fecal-sweat-rot smells that pervaded some areas, or the rust-vomit-sweet smell in others.

General holding, currently, didn't smell like much at all except for unwashed bodies, relatively mild in comparison.

Whistle subsiding as he approached the cage, St. Vier took his first look at Lokeah in captivity. St. Vier was still unsteady on his feet, a Kir a few paces away out of his line of sight, but Lokeah was a miserable sight, a remarkably untouched white ball of fur removed from the other slaves, all of whom were currently prostrated and trying their best to avoid his attention.

He compared the ball of fur to the holes in the cage, leaning one hip against the metal to call to Lokeah inside.

”Are you awake, Lokeah?” he asked, his voice gentle. He reached into his back pocket for the surgical gloves, sliding them on with a snap.

”What you ingested should be perfectly safe, but I confess I know little about scaling to something as small as you currently are.”

”Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

«Lokeah»

He didn't sleep, just closed his eyes and wished for his current situation to be something like a dream. An uncomfortable feeling overcame the fox the moment he started to hear something of a whistling sound among the general silence he was growing used to. It was... coming from someone, something.

An eye opened into a small slit to glance towards the sound only finding it to belong to a pair of boots that soon approach. A shiver shot down his spine at the sound of a familiar voice, one he'd hopped not to have to hear again. The man he placed a blind trust into that dragged him into this unpleasant mess. He didn't answer, not yet. He wasn't ready to confront the man.

Awake? Yes. Physically alright? Obviously not. Happy with Adorno? Nope nope nope. It wasn't until he heard the audible snap of a glove that caused the small creature to jolt that he'd respond. He wanted to be as far away from that sound, that voice, that man as possible right now and he made sure to use what he had of his energy to do that, not caring if it meant staggering towards the other boys.

"Like you ******** care man." He mumbled. Yes, he was an animal right now, but it didn't change the fact that he was also a godly creature. He could speak the common tongue in any form. "I trusted you. I'll make sure you face the wrath of the gods for this." He hissed, clearly irritated not only by the actions of the other but of his own stupid mistake. Not that he had the power to create that wrath himself right now, but he sure as hell wanted to.

He didn't know what happened in this place. He didn't know what would happen to him. But what he did know was that Adorno was far from the religious gentle figure he had originally portrayed. Why... does he have gloves? He wondered.

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image

I'll retake the throne...
I'll give my soul for you...
The contract is complete.

User Image

In one of the cells sat a man with his head bowed low as he was clearly unconscious. As to how he got there is currently unknown for at one point he was wandering the streets and from there was completely blank. The male soon began to stir as he slowly lifted his head and began to open his eyes which were blurry at first til he focused his vision. As he came to full consciousness he quickly covered his mouth and nose to avoid becoming sick from the various smells that waft in the air. He made sure to look around before he heard the sound of a snapping glove and someone mumbling which made him curious as he crawled to the bars of his cell trying to get a look at what was going on."What's going on? Where in the world am I?"The male called out trying hard not to gag from the unpleasant smells surrounding him.

User Image

To protect someone, I must
go back to the days when I
was as sharp as a blade.

What is this place?: General Holding
Who is that?: two people he has never met
Does this look good?: Current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Kitty Mew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:35 pm
St. × Vier

Focused at first on Lokeah, St. Vier tracked his movements among the few other slaves in the room-sized cage, patiently waiting for the other's response. He was genuine, at least partially, in his inquiry into Lokeah's health. The fact that he'd enjoyed his conversation with Lokeah above, that he'd enjoyed particularly talking about art—a subject he currently had no one else to talk with—didn't figure into his treatment now, but his overall positively valenced opinion did. Certain things Lokeah had said mattered; his careful, intelligent acknowledgement of the gods. Whatever that meant for Lokeah, it predisposed St. Vier to think of him at least somewhat affectionately.

He didn't take the other's rudeness personally, merely hanging off the cage where he'd been leaning, mouth open in an indulgent smile as he watched Lokeah move through the caged room.

He did care, he could have pointed out, but didn't bother to say now. The first meeting post-capture, he'd found, wasn't a time for long conversations.

Speaking of which--

Somewhere directly to Lokeah's right, another figure moved, a figure he hadn't expected to pull out of unconsciousness for several hours yet. St. Vier had captured him personally, a relative rarity these days when he mostly let individuals either come to him, as Lokeah had, bought them from hapless slavers unaware of the gems they'd acquired (ditto Masters who came to buy from him—he usually insisted on a tour of the Master's home if he did agree to sell, and often left with designs to acquire or buy).

This one had been no one he'd learned of beforehand; no Master had informed him of this one's existence, nor had he come for Haven's bounty. St. Vier had, rather, seen him downtown, a remarkable chance meeting that still gave him goose flesh when he remembered it.

The other had never seen him coming. He'd been beautiful. St. Vier recognized but didn't care about beauty.

More important had been those eyes. The necklace underneath them, echoing their majesty.

He'd introduced himself, even as his Kirs descended from behind.

He had, perhaps, been overzealous; had left wounds he wasn't sure would lead to the man waking up anytime soon.

But he was apparently resilient. St. Vier could appreciate that.

”Look to your companion, Lokeah” St. Vier suggested, his voice slightly harsh. He was deciding how to take the comment on the gods. Part of him wanted to pull Lokeah over by his throat, demand to know what he meant; pamper him to ensure he was okay. The rest of him, the far majority after some number of false encounters with others who claimed to be of the gods, was merely irritated by the words.

Either way, he would confirm momentarily.

”Alas, he is another I've horribly captured. Have you no pity?”

There was no mocking smile to accompany this; he appeared entirely serious, and his gaze slid to the other conscious figure, one he hadn't had almost any time to interact with. No worry; he was about to.

A Kir appeared at his shoulder, a large, pale, blank-eyed figure, and the large figure began to open the cage's door, opening it.

As if bored, St. Vier gestured to any of the room sized cage's occupants.

”Come here, Lokeah. If you want out of this cage.” As he spoke, he directed his voice to the more human-shaped conscious figure in the cage, one side of his mouth rising in a crooked smile. There was a goading tone to his words, as if he were inviting the other to come forward first, if he could.

As of now, the purpose of the surgical gloves was unclear.

”Kitty_Mew”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The male lifted his gaze to the man who had been speaking with the other male. He could tell the man was goading him with that crooked smile that marred his face. Where did he see this guy? And suddenly it hit him. The male struggled at first but soon managed to get to his feet and once he did he slowly yet calmly walked from the cage giving the shorter male a slight glare of annoyance."It's slowly coming back to me...I saw you downtown while I was looking for some supplies and next thing I know I end up here...grant you, you have some tough guards though nothing keeps me down for long except for this ghastly odor...do you even clean up down here? Judging by the smell obviously not...ugh its enough to make someone vomit..."He stated with a snarky attitude before looking back to the furry creature which made his eyes widen and a hint of blush dared to stain his pale cheeks.'So cute!' he thought.

He could not take his unique eyes off the apparently scared if not angry creature, couldn't blame it. If he were decieved into thinking that everything was alright he would have not been a happy person either. Turning his attention back to the male wearing the gloves.
"Not sure what you did to anger that innocent creature but looks like its ready to rip your throat out..." He stated as he easily broke the restraints with little effort which no mortal man could ever achieve, Zarachiel was far from human but he was not about to let the male before him know about it.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: A strange man and a cute creature
Does this look good?: Current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 am
User Image

«Lokeah»

He was harsh and he knew it, but somehow that didn't phase the man. No, instead he went on to reference another, one that Lokeah and neglect to notice because well he didn't really care. Lokeah liked being surrounded by others, to gain attention from them, but it was the last thing on his mind right now.

Golden eyes flashed to the blue haired male who'd woken shortly after he had. He smelled odd, not in a way of scent but the aura he gave off, and Lokeah had to admit he wasn't bad looking. But he was also much too calm for one who was "captured" and placed in such an unpleasant place. Either this man was confident in his ability to escape or he was just plain stupid thinking he could befriend the false priest.

"Pretty comfortable for being someone's belonging." Lokeah hissed, the words directed towards the new face that approached Adorno. "Why do you need me if you already have him and all these captives? I don't care what happens to any of em'." He said. Still gauging the risks and benefits of follow the direction to leave the cage.

He knew if he listened and tried to run he wouldn't be able to outrun the large black creature. He tried that already. He was slow now... his health no where near improved enough to prove much better. "I ain't listening to you anymore." He mumbled, ears flattening and shifting his gaze defiantly, refusing to leave his spot in the cage. It felt, safer, here in the cage away from the man and his odd creatures... until he can properly form a means for escape...

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:07 pm
St. × Vier

Now, St. Vier's attention flitted freely between the two figures, almost entirely ignoring the other bodies in the cage as he waited in the halfway open door to the room-length cage, framing the exit with his body. One arm casually stretched toward the ceiling, the other lightly gripping the frame of the cage's door behind. It was a somewhat dramatic pose, melodramatic even; intentional. St. Vier didn't intend to make fun of either Lokeah or the stranger, but the effect was nearly identical to what someone who did want to make fun would choose. What St. Vier was really doing was holding himself up; he was still feeling the hard, hangover-like effects of having just come back to consciousness from having drugged himself.

Neither of the two moved forward, and St. Vier's attention went first to Zara as the man broke the simple restraints that had been placed on him, a precautionary measure for those of unknown biological origin. He frowned slightly, this small show of displeasure his only visible sign that the man had done something that could be frightening. His gaze moved up and locked automatically on those eyes, and rather than answer anything the other had actually said, he tilted his head to rest against the cage, smiling again, looking almost giddy.

”You really are gorgeous; it's too bad our first real encounter has to be this cursory. I would have liked to start our relationship on a more poignant note.”

Issuing from behind him was the sound of something being wheeled over the dull cement floor. As St. Vier turned his attention to Lokeah, a visible shift in focus, the Kir just out of sight wheeled a small, dinged-up metal tray on wheels, a small knife (not surgical, it might have at one point been a paring knife or something similar), and two small, jewel-like devices. Oil-slick black and roughly the size of a pinky finger, they had the look of ancient technology, something electrical and rare.

”Oh Lokeah, I'm sorry to see you looking so sad. You don't need to worry so much. You'll be out of this cage soon enough, I don't intend to just leave you here. Let me tell you what I'm going to do, maybe that will make you feel better.” This applied to both Zara and Lokeah.

St. Vier shifted his weight so he could remove one hand from the cage door to take a single step back and gesture to the metal tray.

”See how small these are? These are going to go under the skin at the back of your neck, on top of the spinal cord. They won't be permanent, they're just while you're here, which may not be long at all, cute as you are.” Throughout, he kept his tone friendly and conversational.

”You don't need to be afraid, I've done this quite a few times, and I have a very high success rate. It will hurt, I admit, but some necessary things have to hurt a little.” He paused, as if waiting for agreement from either figure. Whatever response they might give, he kept talking.

”I'm a little unsure how to proceed with you right now though, Lokeah, sinceI don't know how your shapechanging works. I'm worried you might accidentally tear something important if you shift with it inside. We'll have to wait on you. In the meantime, I'll be sure to give you a companion, when I can't look over your healing myself.” St. Vier stated this as if he would be doing something altruistic, as if he were offering to nurse Lokeah back to health rather than saying pretty straightforwardly that he was going to keep the other under constant watch.

Looking back toward Zara, St Vier murmured “I suppose that means you're first. I'd really prefer if I could proceed with your cooperation. It would be horrible to mar your beauty, even momentarily.”

”Kitty_Mew”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara looked to the small devices then back to the strange man, Zara could easily tell that those were some sort of tracking devices in case either of them were to escape and could easily be found once again. Zara crossed his arms over his chest giving their captor a blank look before parting his lips to speak."Thanks for noticing my beauty, forgive me if I'm wrong but those devices wouldn't be tracking gems, would they? Just in case one of us got it in our heads to run and escape from here... not that it would be easy to try considering how strong your guards are, you are going through great lengths to make sure your bounty doesn't get away so easily, quite the clever man. As for cooperating with you? Why should I?"Zara asked as he began to back away towards the door that would lead him to freedom.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: A strange man and a cute fox
Does this look good?: My current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image

«Lokeah»

Lokeah turned his head, shifting past the other boys and looking up to his captor again after the promise of being released from the cage. Yes, he had already refused to leave willingly when he’d opened the gate but… he still had some sort of hope that he could make it out of here painlessly. He felt the need to listen further, at least for now.

He couldn’t see the objects the two spoke of, but it was… not comforting to hear that a strange device would be imbed in his skin. No matter what the thing did. The idea of it being painful also didn’t sit well with the boy who wasn’t the biggest fan of pain. He waited for the other male to speak, a cocky tone he had still. Good, he could take the brunt of whatever Adorno had to offer and that could buy the little fox time to gain the energy to shift. His thoughts, if he had a moment without the man watching too closely, he could potentially use the other slaves. Gain their attention, if they had any for him, gain their praise for little tricks, if he could amuse them.

“A… companion?” He said softly, a tinge of curiosity in his voice. It wasn’t one of those things was it? He had such little contact with those creatures and though the one had been gentle to him… he still disliked them. Just like this whole place, they didn’t feel right, they smelled gross. He did however also wonder how much time he’d be spending around the supposed priest, what would happen during those times? This could hamper his attempts at escape if the answer was too much. He was kind before… but that man was gone. It was already odd that the man still seemed to care somewhat about the plausible injury... he did however have no belief that Adorno was offering such things out of the kindness of his heart though. He wasn’t falling for that again if he could help it. He grimaced, as much as a fox could, knowing full well that he had no chance of shifting anytime soon between recovering from the drug and naturally regaining the energy he already had a hard time building up.

“Good luck with that. I ain’t shifting.” Lokeah mumbled. He didn’t fully admit the her couldn’t, but he also didn’t say that he could. He was sure the other male could grasp the idea that he couldn’t easily enough… because if he could he would have already made an escape attempt. “I don’t want anything to do with you cutting me open.” He hissed, a fluffy tail flicking in irritation.

He had so many questions still and so few answers…

Who are you?: Adorno, Zara
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 pm
St. × Vier

'Tracking gems.' St. Vier's smile twitched at the misrepresentation, and he purposefully didn't correct the beautiful man. Truthfully, he didn't know what tracking gems were, or should be, though from the name and the explanation the other gave he could easily guess. Probably something powered by some particular fey tech, or maybe purely alchemical, though he wasn't convinced that rumors of such were genuine.

There was actual magic, of course; outside his realm of knowledge, except where it applied to his ability to contain and categorize it. He'd ask Anselm, perhaps, if he was familiar. A gem was more beautiful than the necessarily bulbous implant he inserted. It could probably even be inserted into a collar or unbreakable jewelry. Appropriate for the kinds of salons St. Vier regularly had in the Apsidal Chapel in Haven.

In fact, the implants didn't track anything at all. They served a far more immediate purpose, sitting at the thinnest part of the skull, trailing down to the spinal cord; the ideal place to access the brain and all autonomic functions: basic proprioception, control of lungs, bowels, heart. The implants were in fact electric transmitters, linked to 'gates' built around the edges of the Below, with another, more powerful version of the same at the doors leading outside of Haven entirely.

There were windows, of course, all lovely, none of which St. Vier want to lose. There were only a few without barred iron lattices covering them, ornamental and functional as one: most of these were in the Nave, where he’d been talking to Lokeah. These were stained glass; cracked in places anyway, the glass an older feature from some craftsman probably generations ago, and with few accessible glassblowers in the area of the requisite skill St. Vier tended to them as carefully as he could. There was one in his room, as well; he liked to sleep with the window open, a possibility when the window led out into a meditative courtyard, largely closed from the outside world (though a persistent outsider could certainly find their way). The final one was in the Apsidal Chapel where he held his parties: a massive pane of glass, it was meant as a show of power to own and maintain something so large and delicate.

”Thank you for noticing the care I put into keeping you safe down here” he replied simply, a hint of irony in his tone as he mirrored the man’s conversational pattern.

He watched the man’s movements, making no move to stop him. There was only one exit to the cage, and St. Vier was standing in it, so the man’s movements only brought him closer, as St. Vier wished.

He took the last question seriously, as if it were genuinely meant rather than, more likely, a rhetorical jibe that had no satisfactory answer. He measured his words carefully:

”You should look after your future self” he decided on.

”Fearsome though I’m sure you are—“ of course, St. Vier had no idea of how powerful the strange man was, but here, it didn’t really matter that much.

”if not me, something here will take you down. If you simply allow me this, your body won’t be damaged in any longterm way, and you can think all you want about how to escape knowing that you have the ability to run.” Again, everything was said as if he were merely advising a friend, or a friendly acquaintance, though the threat to disable the man’s legs, to do longterm damage if he were disobeyed, was very clear.

He turned back to Lokeah, giving the stranger the moments he might need to weigh the seriousness of St. Vier’s words, and his ability to follow through on them.

”Lokeah” he chided at the idea that Lokeah simply –wouldn’t- shift back to human form anytime soon, thus blocking St. Vier’s ability to plant the implant in him without fear of somehow crippling or damaging him.

”I’ll indulge you for now—“ Unlikely as this statement was, his affection for the other seemed to still be a factor in their interaction. Or, more likely, St. Vier had indeed deduced that Lokeah couldn’t shift back, rendering the statement of favor empty of any real meaning.

”—but I’m a busy man, and somewhat impatient.” He shrugged his shoulders in a helpless gesture, even as he reached over to pick up the paring-knife-turned-scalpel, bringing it up toward the light to inspect its edge.

”If you’re shy about me watching you do it” as if shapechanging were equivalent to watching someone change clothing

”perhaps you’ll feel better with your companion.” A brief pause as he looked the white-furred creature over, and his features hardened.

”You have very limited time to consider your options. As I advised your friend here—“ his gaze slid back over to the blue-haired stranger, ready to react if he’d been drawing closer while St. Vier was chatting with Lokeah

”—protect your future self. Think of the benefits of compliance, how much easier everything could be for you. Something to think about.”

With that, he appeared to have said everything he intended to. Still framed in the exit, he gestured for the Kir nearby to come nearer.

”Get Anselm” he instructed, and the hulking man didn’t respond with any affirmative motion, but started to move away and toward the stairs up, some ways away. There was another to take its place, but down here, just the one.

”Kitty_Mew”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

”Specter_Cry”

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:42 pm

·.··.· User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ·.··.·

The love is lost
Beauty and light
Have vanished from garden of delight

÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷

Vivid green hues watched the shadows grow and shrink with the natural light of the moon slowly giving way to the less vibrant fluorescent lighting of common electricity, the hustle and bustle of the Haven echoing through out the halls. The thundering footsteps of the Kirs making their usual rounds, the cries and pleas of those who had yet to convert to the ways of the Haven, the moans of those who blissfully offer themselves to all who wish it, an odd comfort but a comfort none the less. The male known as Anselm had come to accept the life he had been brought into, a prisoner at first he came to admire the owner of the Haven, adore him even. In time he had been given many luxiries that only St. Vier's personal enterouge were gifted and earned an immense amount of trust from the Saint that he took care not to lose. However he was quickly yanked from his thoughts when he caught a lone shadow wandering the halls in the corner of his eye and looked over to see a familiar face disappearing around a corner. He knew that face all too well as that of St. Vier and a small smile graced his features. He had heard the male had been incapcitated earlier securing a new person for his ever growing collection and had been worried about him. It was a joy to see the Saint up and moving once more and he considered following him. He however let it be for now and continued down the hall at his own pace, eventually finding one of the many entrances to General Holding just in time to meet a Kir who had been sent to look for him. St. Vier hardly ever requested him specifically, usually turning to Honey for most matters, but it seemed either Honey was nowhere about or he was requested for his specific skill set. At any rate he calmly asked the Kir to escort him to St. Vier and followed after the hulking giant of a being. Once they had reached St. Vier he stood behind him, slightly to the left, and spoke up, "You called for me Father?"

÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷÷±±±±÷

The dreams are gone
Midnight has come
The darkness is our new kingdom

Find me if you wish:General Holding
Let's move on: Himself => A Kir => St Vier and many others
Nothing fancy: outfit in pictures
Succumb to the sounds: nothing at the moment

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara halted his movements as he noticed the male standing within the only exit to the cage which caused Zara to lowly growl in frustration. Upon hearing the male go on about protecting his future self which made no sense at first until he heard the subtle threat in the males voice, which in turn caused Zara to tense up. What could he do? What other choice did he have? Zara let out a soft sigh to calm himself down as he looked at the smaller male standing in his way to freedom. If he was to get out of this mess he had to be clever and go along with the shorter male for the time being, for if he did it might be possible that he would be able to leave this place and wander freely around the place.

Zara would then relax and step closer to the shorter male and calmly drops to one knee eyeing the male in a submissive manner.
"After some thought I decided to cooperate, considering I have no other choice but to comply with you. However, make no mistake that I will make things easier for a mere human... I will not give up nor give in to the likes of you... for one day you may find yourself alone with no one at your beckon call.... and who's to say that you may find yourself with your throat cut as well..."Zara warned as he stared the priest down though he did notice another being just off to the left of the priest which made zara scowl in disgust. There was one thing that Zara couldn't stand and that was angels, he absolutely despised those high and mighty beings though the one beside the priest didn't seem to be like it's lighter counterparts. But, an angel was still an angel regardless if it was light or dark, he hated them.

Zara knew he did not have a snowballs chance in hell to win against an angel so he kept very still not moving a inch as his eyes remained on the pair in front of him studying there movement and actions.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: Vier, a angel, and a fox
Does this look good?: My current form
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Specter_Cry

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image

«Lokeah»

That tone of irritation that the other male expressed was not ignored by the little fox. It was an expected reaction to the rebellious god after the way he had been speaking to his captor. Lokeah knew now that these little gestures were no acts of kindness, they were simply because the man didn't want to ruin one of his new toys.

"If I cared about my future self I wouldn't be here right now." He started, deciding to sit up now and face the man he spoke to but not quite ready to go near him. This was only a statement though, one that he wished he could change in this current situation so he continued. "...But, even if I wanted to do what you say, be cooperative like you desire, I can't." He stated simply.

The words of the man had gotten to the boy, he didn't want to believe it but it was also in his nature to take risks that may improve whatever situation he was in. Whatever this man had in store for him... well he'd want it to be easier on himself.

"I can't shift. My powers drained because of you." Lokeah mumbled. He didn't want to admit such a thing, but he also didn't want to be treated poorly or killed for not returning to his usual form. He was defenseless in this state after all. The good news was that even though the boy wasn't regaining his powers, he was starting to feel less sick overall. The drug in his system was slowly fading and his body though weak was able to resume a slightly quicker recovery rate.

Now though he was in a defeated state, he didn't ignore the blue haired male when he spoke up again, also seemingly giving in to the man. Though in a way he disapproved of for some reason. He threatened to kill Adorno and something about that rubbed the god the wrong way.

"Don't talk to him like that." Lokeah hissed. Honestly surprised by his own outburst and it showed. His tail flickered restlessly where he sat and his eyes that were briefly a glare had turned into an uncomfortable shock.

Why did he care?... Perhaps because he was still stuck on more pleasant times, like when he and the man had spent time speaking of the old church and artistic treasures.

He didn't fully hate the man... he just didn't want to be his slave. Was all of that before really a lie?

Lokeah's attention shift again as another figure entered the room, one of light hair like his. To be truthful... he was beautiful and matched that of what Lokeah would consider to be celestial in some unknown faith. This man seemed to belong to Ardorno as well, a servant if you will, and unlike the slave boys he seemed to be content with this fact. Not really happy, nor did he appear unhappy. A sign that perhaps one could be treated well enough if they played their cards right... He liked this one much more than the dark shadowy figures.

Who are you?: Adorno, Zara, Pretty guy
Mood: Uncomfortable, scared, feeling a bit better.
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

St. Vier's Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out