Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-PRP] Don't Go, Stay Safe (Mahmud/Poe/Wander)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where:
Outside the Chittentown Space Tower, on the ground
When: Early Evening
What: Let's make a decision.
What about you, Poe? What's it going to be? Loyalty to your country, or loyalty to me?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 pm
        Coming to this place, Mahmud had realized a few things:
        1) He was not emotionally prepared to be around this many people.
        2) Coming here after being forced into the JROTC was stupid.
        3) Those Sirens were probably going to find him.

So that was a way to start off an evening. Naturally he chose the worst possible place to be at any given time, and threw himself right in there. Mahmud sighed deeply, as he looked to the entrance of the Space Tower. Eventually, he’d have to go in. And eventually, he would probably find himself attacked by at least one of those four Siren girls. So it was time to step in… … … just kidding. Just kidding just kidding just kidding. At the thought of that, he walked away from the tower and instead walked around the outside. It was crowded, and uncomfortable, but safe. There was still room for him to escape, if need be…

Throngs of people pushed past him and towards various tents, which he’d stop and look at for a few moments before walking off. If he was going to come here, he’d have to go whole hog, right? Just… dive right into space instead of working ground crew. After all, he and Poe had worked so hard to make this tower, he may as well see what came of it, right?

Poe…

It had been a while since Mahmud last saw him, and to say he was nervous would be an understatement. Rationally, he thought you know, he was just laying low for a little while. Emotionally, Poe was dead in a ditch and Mahmud would never get to see him again. Looking around at all the military personnel here, he’d have to be crazy to think he’d show up here. But then again, he came to the space tower construction to begin with so…

For a while he spent his time just wandering around the outside, doing one lap, then two, and working on his third lap, all the while contemplating going inside. There were a million reasons not to, and a million reasons to do it. At one point he would have been able to make up his mind and be done with it but… recently, he lacked that ability, he just didn’t know. Again he walked away from the building and went to go clear his head, to get ready to commit himself to this. Just like life, he was walking circles without ever plunging in.

Now with everything going on in that little head of his, Mahmud didn’t realize who he walked past at first. In fact, it took a few moments for it to even register. Fluffy hair, around the same height… and that voice… One he was a good enough distance away, it dawned on him.

”Hey… HEY WAIT!”

Poe! Was that Poe? He totally had to see if that was Poe! Was he alone? Was he with someone else? Oh who cared, he had to see if that really was his best friend! Shoving through the crowd, Mahmud tried desperately to reach him (and his unknowing companion), continuing to call out to them.

”Wait! Stop!”

purplerosesbeauty

GL!TCH~

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:03 pm
The finished tower was almost intimidating, especially with his improved sight. So tall, standing over him and Wander, like an enemy that could crush him without a second thought. He was afraid to go in, to see about going to space. Space!

Instead he walked around the ground tents, the outside of the tower, holding Wander's hand. Maybe it'd be better if he stayed with her. She needed him and with the crowd around the area, probably needed him even more. Her presence was comforting to him too, the soft pulse of her pumpbiscuit echoing in her hand, and he could feel it when he squeezed.

A voice called, and for a second he didn't stop, almost losing it in the cacophony of the crowds. But he heard it again, and stopped. "Mahmud?" Poe turned toward the sound of the voice, lifting his goggles off of his eyes with his free hand. He glanced at Wander and mumbled to her. "I, I think that... was Mahmud?"

His eyes scanned the group of trolls and there-- the tuft of hair, horns he was familiar with... "Mahmud!" he called back, waving his free hand at the orangeblood. "Hey! Wander, that's one of my friends...!"

Skyli Peep

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:41 pm
Knowing there would be lots of people still didn't completely prepare her for it once they made it to Chittentown. Even with Abby on her shoulders and her hand in Poe's, the whole thing still felt like a lot. But she wasn't alone. Poe hadn't left her behind. Her other friends were around, too. So many trolls, though. How were they supposed to take stuff with so many trolls around like this? Wander could do disappearing acts, but she wasn't that good. Maybe most of them were going to space... She sparked a little, getting lost in thought and hoping for fewer Outside trolls during the mission, and more quiet spaces.

Someone started yelling, snapping Wander to attention. It came closer and closer, making her freeze up and push closer to Poe. After a moment, the confusion cleared up a little. Or, maybe it did? Something about Poe knowing this person. A 'Mahmud'... Still, she kind of hid herself behind Poe, shy and anxious right now after all the crowds and the shouting.

purplerosesbeauty

Skyli Peep

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 pm
        By the time he reached Poe and Wander, Mahmud was comically out of breath, hands on his knees, bent over like he ran a marathon. He wasn’t out of shape, per say… but when you haven’t seen your friend who is clearly in danger at any given moment? Breathing regulation while running most certainly takes a back seat. Once his breath was caught though, the first thing Mahmud did was plant both hands on Poe’s shoulders and burst out ”Oh my GOG Poe! I missed you! You’re safe! You’re alright!” As he caught his breath, Mahmud repeated ”You’re alright…” There was a breathless quality to that last statement, a sort of disbelief… and then out of nowhere, Mahmud pulled him into a tight hug.

”I missed you…”

Once he was a little more composed he gave a little, tittering laugh. ”Sorry… I was just so worried… about you, because…”

It was at this time Mahmud caught glimpse of another shape hiding behind him. A young troll, straight horns, clearly very nervous… and oh gog he almost just mentioned the Rebels in front of a stranger. Shoot, how stupid was he?! … Oh no this kid was watching him hug the crap out of his friend, and get emotional and ACK.

Quickly he pulled away, clearly recomposed, and cleared his throat. ”Uh…” Standing straighter, a more serious expression on his face, he continued. ”Anyways… I was worried about you. I haven’t seen you in a while… do you know that there’s a tiny troll hiding behind you?” Duh Mahmud, of course he did! How could someone miss a tiny troll who clearly seemed to know him? Still a little stiff in mannerisms, Mahmud turned his attention to Wander and gave a short nod. ”Who are you?” There was a short pause before that stiffness broke, and an apologetic frown managed to crawl onto his face. ”Sorry I uh… I meant like, Nice to meet you? What’s your name… Sorry I didn’t… mean to be rude.”

Wow. This whole… truthfully, this wasn’t how Mahmud had spent his time imagining their reunion would go. There was one less troll, for one… and a lot less messing up, for another. Out of instinct, Mahmud reached up and scratched at his bicep a little bit, looking back to Poe with a look that begged for some sort of confirmation one way or another.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Poe grinned wide, laughing a bit when he was pulled into the hug, going limp in his arms, wanting to put his arms around Mahmud but unable to because of-- The pressure. The pressure. The pressure. The feeling of arms around him, the strength and tightness and... the fact it was Mahmud. It felt nice, and Poe felt-- he felt--

"I missed you too... um. I'm alright... Yeah," he tried to answer, his voice as soft and breathless as Mahmud's. And before he realized it he was standing on his own again. Mahmud pulled away too suddenly, leaving him reeling. Poe crossed his arms across his body and squeezed his arms, having left his grip on Wander now.

"It's been a while Mahmud, I... uh. The troll behind me!" he brightened. His special little friend. One of the children he vowed to protect. "That's-- yeah! I know her, she is, my good friend as well, you know, and, uh." He was flustered, and turned to glance at Wander. He almost forgot to use her disguise name. Mahmud knew about his business but he couldn't out everyone. She was different, besides. "Wa-Pennie, uh, Teller, right? Yeah, uh. Pennie. This is my friend, Mahmud Seshat. I met him, when we built the tower!"

He looked back at Mahmud, and suddenly the short distance between them seemed too vast. He was glad to see him, but Poe couldn't help but feel... weird. Was Mahmud upset? He had pulled away from him, stiffened, and now... he was doing that thing with his arm. He knew what it meant, right? Poe laughed nervously, eyes downcast. "I really did miss you though... um. It's been a long time, Mahmud."

Skyli Peep*

Gl!tch~*

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:50 pm
Wander could only stare between them. A troll she didn't know, with Poe acting...different. Out of sorts. She felt like she was watching a movie, like she wasn't there. Like maybe...she shouldn't be? Wander never found herself feeling left out around Poe before...

"Ahhhh... Y-yes. I-I'm Pennie." She looked at Poe, who was gazing elsewhere. He missed this person. Who she had never heard of! Hm. Was there stuff Poe didn't tell her about? Why wouldn't he...? Poe knew about her friend Tsarzi. Why not mention his own Outside friend?

"Y-you seem nice... But I-I guess you g-gotta be i-ff Poe likes you. H-have you known each other f-for a bit?" She didn't feel great, but she didn't have to be mean, either. Though she was still kind of hiding anyway.

purplerosesbeauty

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:35 pm
        Pennie Teller… ”Nice to meet you” he muttered, the hand that had once been itching his arm extending to Pennie for a shake. But then felt awkward, a dark flush coming across his cheeks as he pulled back and rubbed the back of his head again. ”Sorry uh… I just… rough time, meeting people.” Do people even shake hands anymore? Do kids shake hands? Was that cool? What was cool? Ugh.

”Yeah… I’ve known Poe for like, a hot minute.” Mahmud gave a little nervous laugh, as he turned to look to Poe. Despite all his nerves, he couldn’t help but give a warm smile to his best friend. ”Though it has been a long time since we saw each other…” A few questions came to mind. Was Pennie a rebel too, was one of them. Two, as a rebel, the hell was Poe doing here?! Gog it was so unsafe for him. ”Though I’m surprised to see you here!” As he talked a bit more, he seemed to loosen up a bit. ”Both of you, really… Well… one because I’ve never met you Pennie, but two because I don’t know why but… didn’t expect to see Poe here! This is great!”

Clapping his hands together, Mahmud gave a big, goofy grin. Clearly, his nerves were disappearing. There was no way Pennie was a threat, not if she was with Poe. ”What are you two up to? Going up to space, I take it?” Well no duh, Mahmud. Of course they were going to space. They were here, weren't they? "What have you been up to guys? Whats going on? Its been absolute ages Poe! Tell me all about yourself, Pennie! What sort of things do you like?" He tried very hard to be polite, and while he was still a bit nervous... there seemed to be something off to Poe. Did he upset him? Oh gog he hoped not. Maybe if he showed he was comfortable (sorta) with Pennie, Poe would feel better again.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:03 pm
"Mahmud is really nice, Pennie... you'll like him," he said quietly. He hoped she would, at least. But his friends generally got along, didn't they? He looked up and smiled at Mahmud.

"It's hard to come out, sometimes, but- I can try more! I have, it's not too hard for me, actually. I have time, and I'd like to visit you more..." Poe flushed green as he fumbled with his words a little, his hands wringing and wiggling. God, he was so excited to see Mahmud again. And he was missed! And he was excited to see him! He listened and when Mahmud mentioned them going to space, he frowned. "Oh um, I- I'm not going into space. Neither is Pennie. She-she's too young I'm sure and... I mean, I wasn't going to go into space either, because I, I needed to help, with stuff on the ground. So... you'll be in space then? Up the tower...?"

Poe wasn't sure now. He didn't realize... that Mahmud would be here. Going to space. When he had made his decision in the swamp, he was only thinking of his rebel friends. But what about his other friends? Mahmud... would he be safe alone? Part of him now desperately wanted to go into space too, to be with Mahmud and help him too. But he couldn't do that. He couldn't be in two places at once and didn't Wander need him more? Her and the other rebel children on the ground...?

Poe clenched his hands. He felt like things were moving very quickly, and it was hard to concentrate. Too much at once. He fiddled with his goggles, and eventually pulled them down. He wanted to go and touch Mahmud suddenly. Or maybe he wanted to reach out to Wander... "Will you be okay in space, Mahmud?"

Gl!tch~

Skyli Peep

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces