[META PRP] Party Pals (Avvisi - Makkah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi wasn't in the ground crew tent, even tho she was in fact, in the ground crew. It just wasn't the proper place to really talk, or interview, or gossip, with other trolls! She probably could find some juicy gossip in there, but at the same time, out here she could spot trolls, and then make a b-line for them! The tealblood was busy adjusting the pen in her hairband, then taking it out, biting it a sec, and replacing it, when she saw some one who was awfully familiar. She perked up as she recognized the troll in question, and skipped on over.

"Hello Ms Makkah Raynna!" Avvisi said sweetly. "Whats an amazing troll like yourself doing around here?" Avvisi asked, winking. She already knew the answer, but hey, it was a fun game, it always was.

tenaciousgadabout
Such late intro, so sorry, much apologies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:37 pm
Makkah had been on a high since she got to the tents. The little extrovert was elated that so many new kids were there for her to meet. Her interest was peaked when she heard her name being said by someone behind her. Turning around quickly, her eyes and smile widened as she realized who the voice belonged to.

”QUILLSI!!”

The highblood threw her arms around the ace reporter, either not thinking or caring about if the tealblood girl felt as close to Makkah as the "gamegrl" did to her. Relinquishing the girl from her grasp, sheanswered her question.

”Duh, I'm here for the space stuff ya nerd! A couple of kids told me we aren't actually going to space which is lame, but we still get to like, make rocket ships or whatever, so it's not a total snorefest. What've you been up to?”

Micillia
You're totally fine, I ended up making my own late response anyways! =P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi hugged the purpleblood back, giggling. Makkah was really something, a something the tealblood enjoyed. She grinned earnestly as the purpleblood, "Of course your here for space!" Avvisi said, then nudged the other girl. "You aiming for the stars, arnt you?" She could see it, Makkah had a personality that could go wherever she pleased. It was lucky, too, that the tealblood reporter had her in her sights. Makkah would bring in a lot of viewership.

Avvisi grinned a little abashed. "Ive actually got my own show!" She said, trying to act a little modest. "Its a once a week thing, but, i actually wanted to talk to you about it." Avvisi winked, "Not now tho, we have space to focus on." Avvisi had been practicing witty lines. They were a necessity for being on TV, but she defiantly needed the practice.

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:44 pm
Makkah laughed at the ace reporter's expert pun.

”Haha, you know it!”

She was happy to spot a familiar face. The girl was always willing to talk to anyone, but actual friends were a welcome change of pace here! Plus if there's anyone who knew what the 4-1-1 was, or how you could make it about you, it was this chick!

Upon hearing the tealblood had her own show, Makkah immediately grabbed her hands and pulled herself up close to Avvisi's face. ”SHUT. UP. YOU HAVE A SHOW!? OH MY GOD WHEN CAN I BE ON IT THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!” The purpleblood's voice was positively deafening, but after her initial outburst she managed to calm herself down a bit. Calmer for her at least.

”You're right, focusing on space. Space stuff. Spacey...things.” The gamegrl stood up straight, fixing her posture and posing herself in made-up militant poses mimicing the soldiers she kept seeing passing to and fro around the space tower. She stopped mid-incorrect salute when she remembered she hadn't asked Avvisi why she was here.

”Hey, now that i think about it, what's your reason for showing up. You covering the whole shindig for your show? Ooh, do you need an assistant!?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:46 pm
Avvisi grinned as Makkah exclaimed about her new show. Yeah she was proud of it, so very proud. And she was going to make it more than just a slot in a network, she wanted to be the network. Avvisi's goals were high, and she saw lots of paths when it came to getting there. "I mean of course!" She said, as Makkah grabbed her hand. "I need all the coolest trolls to be on it!" Avvisi winked. Makkah's parties could become something more along the lines Celebrity parties. The ones so exclusive everyone wanted in on them.

Avvisi laughed a bit. "Yeah, space. Its the only thing to talk about at the moment. Ive got some really good shots down here, and some interviews with some of the trolls coming back from missions and stuff." She shrugged, "Fun, but no Superstar Authority,"

Avvisi mused on it a bit, hemming and hawing just to tease Makkah. "Assistant? No way." She wasn't gonna make Makkah be an assistant. She could get more out of this by having Makkah play a leadership role, something about showing how even the children were stepping up their game for their home Alternia. But it was kinda fun to tease the purpleblood. Avvisi shook her head as if annoyed Makkah had even asked. "You gotta be bigger than assistant! My glub!"

"Im just collecting rumors and small talk at the moment, but we totally have to set up a shot with you soon." Avvisi gave her brilliant on-air smile, "Haven't happen to hear anything, have ya?"

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas