Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Ground Crew Chums (Avvisi - Kewlin - Philip)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This whole space thing was hard not to get wrapped up in and excited for. There was commotion everywhere, paperwork flying, and so many trolls to talk to! It was a little chaotic, to say the least. Trolls were either filling out piles and piles of paperwork to even be allowed to go into space, or milling about waiting for something to happen and for the whole thing to start. Luckily for ground crew there was less paperwork, but only by a little, so the tealblood had all the time in the world to mosey. She slipped easily through the crowd, keeping her eyes open for familiar faces, usually preferably celebrity faces, but hey, Avvisi wasn't picky. To be a good reporter, or journalist, you needed a big network of trolls, connections, everywhere, and this environment was the perfect place to do just that. I mean, what better way to network then a place where trolls who both didn't know each other, and could not escape, were being held!

Avvisi kept her eyes open, looking at troll after troll, wondering at the story behind each and every set of eyes, when she had to do a double take. There were two trolls she recognized. Faintly, but she remembered. Avvisi had a thing for faces, recognizing them was her power, to say the least, and she found two faces she was going to make a b-line for. "Excuse me!" Avvisi started, tapping on one of the boy's shoulders. "Kewlin... right?" She said, glad she had connected a name to the face. "And Philip, i think, right?" Avvisi smiled at the two, charmed to meet them already.

Yamashii
Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:33 am
It was a pleasant enough night for the planned activities. Kwelin walked alongside Philip as they surveyed the Ground Crew area for important landmarks and equipment. The blueblood wanted to be prepared for whatever unexpected things sprang up. And lo and behold, something unexpected popped up almost instantaneously in the form of a curly haired troll with pens sticking out of her head.

"Ah, the girl from the party." He said awkwardly. Avvisi had a very practiced business smile which made him unsure if she was here for social reasons or opportunistic ones. Kwelin didn't mind either way, he supposed, but it would make a difference. He turned to properly face her.

"You are here for the mission? Or are you just reporting on it?" She had been pretty successful with her Superstar interviews so maybe she was aiming to get another story on the news?

Micillia

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:51 am
"Avvisi! I remember you!" Philip brightened at the sight of a familiar tealblood. He'd been wondering if he'd see her here! A distinguished reporter like her was bound to be around at all the big events like this, right? It was an exciting time to be alive!

"I loved your work on Superstar. Are you conducting more interviews here?" The orangeblood asked, curious to see if he should be looking for her in the newspaper soon. She'd done some video interviews last time but he wasn't sure where to catch her latest work these days. As a detective he supposed he ought to be able to figure it out on his own but it was a lot simpler to just ask the source herself right now. Save himself some leg work. Plus he got the feeling he'd be pretty distracted with the work assigned here coming up. Not to mention he still needed to find where his assistant was.

"What channel should I be tuning into tonight?" The hemoanon boy asked with a conspiratorial wink, acting as though her interviews were already a surefire thing. He'd make Kwelin watch with him if they were!

Yamashii

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi smiled, she was pretty good with names, a skill a reporter had to be good at, lets face it. She winked at Kewlin, "Im always on a mission." she said, throwing a finger gun his way. Its true, she was here on a mission of news, the hard truth, the real deal behind it all. The rumors that were most assuredly lurking around the ground workplace.

"I am!" Avvisi responded to the cheery boy, Philip. "In fact, im so glad i caught you two! I need a little help, see, on collecting anything fishy." She giggled behind a hand. "With this many trolls around, there has got to be some suspicious stuff." She shrugged. "Missing resources, shady trolls, that kinda thing."

Yamashii
Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 pm
"I don't mind assisting you but I want to see the footage before you release it to the public." Kwelin was wary of Avvisi's enthusiasm chasing down a scoop. She was right in the prediction that things were sure to go wrong at some point during this mission but... he wanted to make sure she didn't run her mouth making bad accusations without solid evidence to back up her claims. Sensationalism journalism was frustrating to deal with at times. He could tell Philip was enjoying this though. The detective always loved a thrilling adventure no matter how problematic it may be.

"I don't know how many shady trolls you'll be able to find. But there will undoubtedly be thefts and mismanaged resources for certain." It was alarming that trolls would resort to stealing from a launch site when it could result in equipment failure and widespread danger if these sites weren't perfect. But Kwelin knew that there were desperate trolls out there trying to get their hands on resources in order to pawn a quick beetle to survive. He had yet to see the black markets of Alternia in action but someday he was certain he would. It was only a matter of time before he needed information. All in a night's work for a lawyer, he supposed.

"What do you think, Philip?" He looked to his companion with a raised eyebrow. Although the orangeblood had a tendency to get distracted or carried away, Kwelin grudgingly had to admit he was good at investigating and uncovering hidden details. But Kwelin didn't know whether or not to volunteer the other boy to help as he had mentioned trying to connect with Tzofia again. The purpleblood was probably around here somewhere but with so many trolls, it was hard to pick anyone out of a crowd.

"Have you noticed anything unusual yet?" It was pretty unlikely seeing as they had barely arrived and gotten settled but the possibility was always there, even if small. Philip had a good set of eyes on him, both his own and those of his practically invisible lusus. That fly would be a great asset in looking for sketchy behavior if it could manage to dodge the dangerous construction about to take place.

Micillia

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:47 pm
"I'll let you know if I see anything! Tell us if you find anything too!" Philip flashed Avvisi a thumbs up. He would prefer to have a little time to investigate his leads first but understood they didn't really have that luxury. This mission was only going to last for so long before they were all booted back out to civilian life. It would be challenging but maybe the deadline would put a little pressure on him to focus. He didn't mind it. Kwelin's constant nagging had already prepared him and taught him the value of pushing yourself harder.

"After all the stories I heard about last time, it's a safe bet something's going to happen again." The detective paused to think over it as Kwelin asked for his opinion. The destruction of Civisect's Space Ladder still had a lot of questions around him that he wasn't satisfied with. It was possible they might find some clues or activity related to it here at the other tower. It seemed unlikely at first glance but because the towers had been constructed at the same time even in some sort of space race of sorts... was it possible that it'd been some sort of sabotage? Or did something else lurk in the tower's shadow?

"I haven't noticed anything yet but that's mostly because we just got here." Philip tapped his chin. He was eager to get going and start looking but didn't want to jump the gun without finishing their agreement here. The journalist needed to agree to Kwelin's terms before they could get going. Plus he was supposed to find Tzofia again. He'd invited her here to work on their teamwork so that when they went out on real jobs they'd have already worked through any chemistry kinks! Also she was pretty quirky and cute, he couldn't wait to see what she'd do today.

"Do either of you know anyone who'll be going up into space?" The detective asked, figuring they should see if they could get any information about suspicious activity that occurred in the actual tower or even out on the missions! That was were the true mysteries waited! It killed him that he couldn't investigate them himself!

Yamashii

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces