All work and play was downright disgraceful, according to one very dark brown dragon, and G'ran had been working far too much recently. His attempts to wheedle the man into coming to relax had been met with amused, but firm refusal. "I've got to work on my letters, Elze." He said, and the dragon put his head on the desk with a snort that sent the papers flying.

You have worked on your letters. Why don't you come rest with me? Out in the sun, where it's warm... His voice had grown more husky, and there was no doubt that he was trying to be as absolutely charming as possible to get G'ran to listen.

The big man sat there for a long moment, frowning wordlessly at the dragon.... before he sighed, grudgingly getting to his feet. Elzebuth creeled with delight, rearing up on his hind legs before he prowled out of their weyr, proudly leading the way. G'ran rolled his eyes good-naturedly, but he had to admit that it did feel good to stretch his legs...

Once outside, Elzebuth surveyed the terrain as though it was his turf, his wings twitching with impatience. Soon, they would have solo flight training for the dragonets... No doubt his brown would eagerly throw himself into the task!

With the pair of them walking around High Reaches, it'd be easy enough for anyone to stumble across their path...

Revel1984
Starter for you! <3 Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.