Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 pm
this is a data dump from the reference thread, starting December 2016

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/the-reference-list-closed/t.97266435_1921/

junior thief's unlocking locks (by alpaca with a mustache) is a reference to kay faraday from ace attorney investigations

confirmation

Found in toys and products.

User Image
Lisa Frank
Frankly My Dear (Wiki)
User Image

Nintendo
Hard Reset (+Recolors)
User Image

Probably obvious, but Polar Cola (User Image) references Coca-Cola and the Coca-Cola Polar Bears.

and the description for Partea (User Image) are lyrics from the song Tea Party by Kerli. (User recolor by Unno Rokuro, and I did get confirmation from them) 3nodding

Anime

Yuri On Ice
So Much Eros (Yuri and Victor)
User Image
Heavenly Punk (Yurio)
User Image
Polar Brr (Victor and Captain)
User Image

Meme

Puppies or Food
Sweet Cinna Roll (Bored Panda)
User Image

Wayward Son which is the original is a usermade item which is based entirely on the series "Supernatural". Even the term "Carry On my Wayward Son" seems to be a play on a musical scene in the series. Youtube Link That guy who wears the coat... (Who from my searches I guess is an angel...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:35 pm
page 130

The seraph of the end recolor Simmering Sorrow is a ranma one half refrence I think, Since its recolored red and it has tea pot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I may be wrong but it looks like a ranma 1/2 reference (This is unconfirmed - Hydro)

I'm about 97% sure recent staff notice freebee Violent Delights is a reference to the HBO show Westworld since it just wrapped up it's first season. The name/hidden pose, main pose, and even the description are all taken from lines often said throughout the series.

User Image
Princess Tutu
Hold Me (Princess Kraehe and Mytho and Crow Princess
As well as an AMV which it's name comes from.)
User Image

Added:

Block Letters
Alphabet Blocks (Common)(Image)
User ImageUser Image

Doll
Kanoko Doll (Common)
User Image

Dollhouse
Dollhouse (Common)(Wiki)
User ImageUser Image

Legos (Or Building Blocks)
Building Block Sword (Common)(Image and/or Building Block Sword)
User ImageUser Image

Little Tykes Cozy Coupe
Beep My Ride (Common)(Image)
User Image

Nerf Blaster
Dart Blaster (Common)(Image)
User ImageUser Image

Nintendo
GDS (Common)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Skateboard
Skateboard (Common)
User ImageUser Image

For the Paws

Block Letters
[Animal] Alphabet Blocks (Common)(Image)
User ImageUser Image

Doll
[Animal] Kanoko Doll (Common)
User Image

Dollhouse
[Animal] Dollhouse (Common)(Wiki)
User ImageUser Image

Legos (Or Building Blocks)
[Animal] Building Block Sword (Common)(Image and/or Building Block Sword)
User ImageUser Image

Little Tykes Cozy Coupe
[Animal] Beep My Ride (Common)(Image)
User Image

Nerf Blaster
[Animal] Dart Blaster (Common)(Image)
User ImageUser Image

Nintendo
[Animal] GDS (Common)

Skateboard
[Animal] Skateboard (Common)
User ImageUser Image

This may not be correct, but I think Steamlord (User Image) might reference the Ghost People from Fallout New Vegas (specifically from the Dead Money DLC)

Besides the mask being similar to the masks they wear, the smoke and smoke poses might refer to how they're full of gas.

This month's monthly collectibles are defiantly referencing the book and now movie "the Little Prince"
I'll likely update sometime later. But I think I'll go with the novel as there is an item or two already in that section and I'd like to keep them all together.

Thanks.

Prince's Rose
User Image

Petite Prince
User Image

[Animal] Little Fox
User Image

I'm coding these for faster entry later...

Santa Claws
User Image

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:45 pm
page 131

url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10004025]User ImageUser ImageUser Image - These three NPCs are based off of Hans Christian Anderson's The Steadfast Tin Soldier. For the Trinket Heart CI, the basic story was reworked to change the roles of the main characters a bit.

User ImageUser Image - Should be added to Little Nemo.

Also, not sure what to do about certain Xmas 2k16 event items, as the event is based off of The Nutcracker.

page 132

Panther King's Extensions
is an item Ulquibaby and I made, it's a reference of Grimmjow's pantera form's hair

I'll get to adding the plethora of Nutcracker references in. Including the Christmas Event and some of these things:

Human
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Paw
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

List thanks to think thread:
[12/28 CS Update]

Human.

User ImageUser Image

Paw
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Nocte Malum

User Image

User Image

is Reaper from Overwatch,

Monty Python / King Arthur reference:
User Image
Pendragon's Raiment

Monty Python clip with description quote

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10333853
]Reussolelle sems to be making a reference to Ylvis's What Does The Fox Say

page 133

User Image

Kimmie in Wonderland -- User Stub wig -- Created by Misfortuned Checkmate

I'm the creator of this wig, and it was intended to be a item tribute to the Heart no Kuni no Alice otome Game. Otherwise known as the Alice in the Country of Hearts series.
The wig in particular was supposed to reference the protagonist in the game, which is Alice Liddell.
Link to reference picture if needed

The description for Silver Service is Lumiere's line before singing "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast.

8 Ball Riot's a reference to Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Crown Jewels is a reference of a meme called OwO What's This?

User Image Speedy Jackalope - hair is Bobak Ferdowsi

User Image Have Some Manners - 'hey babe' is very distinctive of Marlene Dietrich (pencil-thin eyebrows exaggeratedly high, one raised, heavy makeup for the eyelashes and the small lips – the queen of femme fatale that is clearly the goal of the pose)

I found a World of Warcraft recolour item.

SDPlus Gaian Raid Boss Doc Arkham

Deathwing

(*** would avoid adding a personal doll??--Hydro)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:58 pm
page 134

Child of Gevaudan
User Image

Is a reference to Florence + The Machine's "Howl"
The description is taken from the lyrics, and the artist who made the item discusses it in this journal entry

Dunno if you feel this counts or not, but the black sweater pose for Spooky Shounen appears to be a Ghostbusters ref (to the logo at least). I mean, it's a backwards 'no' symbol with a ghost in it, so. *shrug*

page 135

We Thirst (User Image) references Charlotte from Madoka Magica, and the description also references the childrens book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff.

Edit: The hair might also reference Mami Tomoe from MM as well.

I was looking at the poses from We Hunger and I realized something.

The firat arm mod User Image might reference one of Charlotte's familiars, Pyotr (maybe Polina too, but I don't know)

(The page I linked is Charlotte's but the familars are listed towards the bottom of the page)

page 136

User Image - Based on Limbo

Purikura
Purikura Star (+Recolors)
User Image

Page 137
The flavor text/description of Primrose Briar is a reference to the character Zyra from League of Legends:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zyra/Quotes
(the leg pose is also very similar to her model's legs)

The pass exclusive User ImageShy Crop is a reference to Rem (or Ram) of the anime series Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. Rem and Ram are twins, with Rem having blue hair, and Ram having pink hair. Rem though, is more of a shy type, so I believe the item references her more than Ram.

Links: Rem and Ram

Edit(02/01): I just realized that the other two pass exclusives are also from Re:Zero. User ImageCoy Elf Eyes when combined with Shy Crop gives you Rem's look, although it's weird because Emilia is the elf and not the twins (or maybe I got it wrong and it should be combined with Emilia's item). The other item, User ImageMagic User Tresses is a reference to Emilia, who is a magic user, and from the same series as well.

Link: Emilia

You be the final judge, but I think the description for the Squirrel Cosplay items might be a reference to The Emperor's New Groove

Fate
The Legacy (Sabre Bride)
User Image

Kindred Fury the Dragon
Fury's Equip
Link to Proof

SkyleNight & LadyGrenadane are the users to credit for this Kin, which is referencing the character Hiccup from How to Tame Your Dragon

User Image Exorcinner
Description parodies Panic! At The Disco - Emperor's New Clothes

i can't vouch that this is 100% correct, but I believe the logo pose from SDPlus #081 Megalomaniac (User Image) is a reference to I-No's Megalomania move
User Image

page 139

Waiting on mail is a reference to the anime music video Shelter

Ran across Veggie Vampire (and found three recolors: Crimson, CMYK, and Peppymint)... it's a reference to the cgildren's book series, Bunnicula.

Triple Z
[Animal] Felicitas, Jungle Champion (User Item By Bilby from Tentt Lake)(Wiki)
User Image

[Confirmation Post

Slushy Bunma, I believe is a reference to DBZ

I'm pretty sure Cheshire Grin is also a reference to the Cheshire Cat from Pandora Hearts as the arm mod is EXACTLY the same as the characters arms even had the x's on it

Toys & Games

Cabbage Patch Kids
Little Sprout (Wiki)
User Image

Care Bears
Teddycare (Wiki)
User Image

Lite-Brite
Bright Lights (Wiki)
User Image

Etch A Sketch
Shake It Up (Wiki)
User Image

Hot Wheels
Finish Line (Wiki)
User Image

Peakaboo
Peekaboo (Wiki)
User Image

Polly Pocket
Lilly Locket (Wiki)
User Image

Tamagochi
[KINDRED] Baby Tamacathi (Wiki)
User Image
Kindred Baby Tamacathi
User Image
Kindred Teenage Tamacathi
User Image
Kindred Adult Tamacathi
User Image

For the Paws

Furby
[Animal] Furbird (Wiki)
User Image

Troll Dolls
[Animal] Hidden Gem (Wiki)
User Image

Mystery Ingredient is a reference for the hit Food Network series Chopped. The name in itself alludes to the competition using mystery ingredients, with two of the poses referencing the series. One of which is the show's title, the other is having a mystery ingredient basket

PPAPIZZA - Reference from PPAP

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:05 pm
page 140

Colonel Spicy - Obvious reference from Colonel Harland Sanders, founder of the KCF.

Game of Thrones
Dany's Wedding Dress (User Item by Prue)(Daenerys Targaryen)
User Image

User Image
Clownfish Scales

The description is from Finding Nemo.

User Image has lyrics from the song Carousel by Melanie Martinez.

Strawberry Magic is a reference to Tokyo Mew Mew's Ichigo, who is called 'Mew Mew Strawberry'!

User Image
Baesic Salt

It's referencing this meme

User Image
The Zegend of Zelda
Sky's the Limit (Breath of the Wind)
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Unstoppable Linebacker and Barbarous Linebacker are most likely references to Blood Bowl.

User Image and User Image are references to the anime Show By Rock!!, specifically the characters Cyan and Moa. Apologies if somebody has already pointed this out, I just didn't see them on the list!!

from the new OK! pop items:
[Animal] Overcoming Temptations is a reference to BTS's Blood Sweat and Tears
[Animal] Vitamin Cat is a reference to Orange Caramel's Catallena
TT n TT is a reference to TWICE's TT
SDPlus #655 OK M seems to be referencing BTS's Not Today in the item description. Compare with the translation of the final line in the pre-chorus and chorus here.

Baby, I Love You and Baby, I Miss You
G-dragon in his song "WHO YOU?"

A Wyld Horse
NORAZO's "Wild Horse"

Please Come Back
2NE1's "IT HURTS"

A quick Google of RE-BOUND's description seemed to match up with the lyrics of BOYFRIEND's song BOUNCE (MV link).
The clothes seem to match as well.

User Image is also a reference to BTS - Not Today

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic aka MLP:FiM
My Little Dragon Tales (Recolor By Doc Arkham & `Hydro)
User Image (yeah I can confirm this one personally PONY PRINCESSES)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10273945
reference from: Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru manga (the heroine mush)

Ace Luv seems to be a reference to SNUPER's Platonic Love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 pm
page 142

Hell's Fury looks quite a bit like a reference to Yorha 2B from NieR: Automata, compare the skirts and hair, and the blindfold from it's companion item, Heaven's Intuition(the hair of which is pretty similar to Adam from the same game, imo).

Beauty and the Beast
Prince's Beautiful Rose
User Image

Prince's Beautiful Rose actually is an MC, well a Belle inspired recolor of the MC Prince's Rose (though only the second recolor so not a popular one?)

My Heart Leaps for G is a reference to An Cafe's song My Heart Leaps for C. The description of the item matches two lines of lyrics from the song.

Youtube video
Lyrics

RE: Colonel Spicy: It's specifically a reference to this WWE bit where Colonel Sanders wrestles with an offbrand chicken sandwich mascot.

Alrighty.
Here's something I spotted immediately:

The mask pose from fremere's guard ( User Image ) is very reminiscent of the mask Casshern wore from the Live Action Movie (As bad as it was.)

A bunch of other mechs have similar masks, most notably Optimus Prime. (The mask DOES work for an Optimus, but its' shape isn't quite correct, so I'm leaving it up to your discretion to add it to a TF category.)

There's also this thing for TF that was an actual licensed item: User Image

EDIT: Transformers items can go in the cartoon/comics OR anime sections (And movies if it's live action-movie based). It's technically both. (MOST Transformers series and media are made in the United States, but there are some that were made in Japan or were a joint effort by Takara-Tomy (JP) and Hasbro.)

There are a couple Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha items on here, two of which I can think of immediately, and one or two others I can't remember right now.
(I love this show. MAGICAL GIRLS AND MECHS TOGETHER IS BEST SHOW)

Techno-Mage's staff User Image is a reference to Raising Heart, the titular character's Device. (That's the movie version pictured, the original show's Raising Heart had little-to-no blue on the staff)

Celestial Soldier's hair pose User Image is also a direct reference to Nanoha's hair. It even has the far-side floof that's synonymous with the artist behind Nanoha's style. (Nanoha is in the foreground)

page 143

I wanted to submit "Red's Nobody" and its Recolors as a reference to Kingdom Hearts, specifically the character Roxas.

Just quick notes about reasoning below!
- Name: "Nobody", just as Shibiya Nobody references Roxas.
- Description: Directly references the Heartless, the enemies in the series.
- Hairpiece: Upswiped blonde spikes
- Sword: "Keychain" attached to the hilt of the weapon. Also the black and white checkered pattern reminiscent of Roxas' outfit.
- Hoodie: A small connection, but it is there, as Roxas' primary outfit has a hoodie.
- Excessive belts, clasps, etc, reminiscent of main KH protagonists including Roxas.
(this was excluded due to the tailored star double nature of the item --Hydro)

User Image User Image
Spirit Seeker and Refined Spirit Seeker, it's recolor, are Blindsprings references.

She wears the flowers a lot, transparent sleeves.
Freckles, spirit lamp, plain dress.
Headpiece, plain dress.

I know there's an illustration page with the transparent over-flower dress, but I can't seem to find it right now. Her job before the problems start is to maintain spirits, and her job becomes to seek out and awaken spirits. There's also a similar line somewhere to the item's description, as you know how lovely and vague supernatural creatures can be. The artist even picked her mostly normal colors for the first item, and the recolor was done in the 'spirits' colors.

I'm a huge fan of the comic, it was pretty much instantly recognizable. She changes outfits a lot, at least a couple times every chapter, but all of her clothing is so beautiful. (this was confirmed by the artist themselves, as they draw BlindSprings! Kadi Fedoruk is the name of the character)

nock On My User Image is a reference to TWICE's Knock Knock (music video link)

All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils
has amu heart items (shugo chara

just wanted to make a reference to an existing item It is for the Faithful Rookie item. If you combine Agape's cut with the item, you can get Yamato/Matt's 02 haircut.

User Image is likely a reference to the virgin-killing sweater

A separate matter (here because I don't want to double post): I know that Grimm's Anatomy has been suggested as a reference to the show Grey's Anatomy and it was denied because it's a very loose connection, but there is the centuries old famous textbook Gray's Anatomy that the show is in turn alluding to. The book seems to better fit both the name of the item and the description. User Image (I'd go with the infamous medical text too --Hydro)  

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 pm
page 143

Bayonetta
Iron Mistress
User Image

Gravity Rush
Downfall Daze (Kat)
User Image

The Legend of Zelda
Need Healing!
User Image

The League of Legends
Alluring Fox Spirit (Ahri)
User Image

Overwatch
Play Competitive To Win (Cannon d.va)
User Image

Danganronpa
Beary Despair E (Monokuma)
User Image
We Three Despair Bears (The only actual reference of the recolors.)
User Image

Katamari Damacy
Tiniest Prince
User Image

Shadow of the Colossus
Lonely Land
User Image

Splatoon
So Fresh
User Image

For the Paws

Kirby
[Animal] Strong Baby
User Image

The Legend of Zelda
[Animal] Need Healing!
User Image

Splatoon
[Animal] Spring Paint Shot (+Recolors)
User Image

Sonic the Hedgehog
[Animal] Go Fast
User Image

Harvest Moon
[Animal] Blessed Harvest (Dessie)
User Image

Unrelated to the Rig

SDPlus Gaian Z4N
Superman (Bizarro)
User Image

Red Velvet
fairly fatal +recolors

User Image

Lonely Land
User Image

Did you mean Shadow of the Colossus and it's recent prequel, Last Guardian, bychance? I can pull you every reference image you need for nearly every pose of the item, if that would help.

page 145

Adding soon:
User Image
Game of Thrones
Crow's End (Song of Fire and Ice)(Jon Snow)
User Image

Knock on My is an item inspired by Twice's Knock Knock. So it could fall under Twice - Singer's category.

Secret Mangaka that is from this anime, Nozaki-Kun!

This anime is really cute, I was surprised to see this item in the MP emotion_kirakira
I have it under this name here already: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun[

page 146

Western Animation, Television, Plays, Comic Books and Movies
S - T

Steven Universe
[[Animal] Item(s) also available, see
page 9 for details.]
Mama Morganite (Rose Quartz)(+Recolors) | Iridescent Matron (Pearl & Opal)
User ImageUser Image
Violaceous Aegis (Amethyst & Opal)
User Image
Crystal Witch
Garnet | Amethyst | Opal (Source)
Tenacious Love (Garnet)
User Image
[Kindred] Carnelion (Lion) | Kindred Carnelion
User ImageUser Image
Mr. Carnelion March
User Image
An Overlord's Entirely New Mask
(Something Entirely New)(User Recolor by Quinn)
User Image
Beachwalk (User Item by Dusk_Srye)
User Image
Please Note: Any similarities Crystal Wastes and various Crystal like Moga backgrounds are coincidence.
The Tenacious Love items also reference Sapphire from Steven Universe, as the long hair and skirt are based off her hair and dress, respectively.
The Algid Tenacious Love recolor (User Image) matches her palette as well.

Aladdin
One Step Ahead
User Image
SDPlus #663 Diedladdin
User Image

The Bear Prince
Ursa Regis (Story)
User Image

Beauty and the Beast
Charmed Rose
User Image
Spellbound Thorn
User Image
SDPlus #661 Beaudrich and the Beastdrich
User Image

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Cry Wolf
User Image

Cinderella
Glass Dream
User Image
A Mother's Love (Step Mother)
User Image
SDPlus #664 Diederella
User Image

The Fox Sister (Wiki)
Little Fox Sister (+Recolors)
User Image

Hansel and Gretel
Sweet Candy Children (+Recolors)
User Image

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
SDPlus #660 Goldiedrich
User Image

Puss in Boots
Crafty Cat
User Image
SDPlus #662 Diedrich in Boots
User Image

Repunzel
These Sooty Locks (+Recolors)
User Image

Snow White
Fairest
User Image

Swan Lake
Swan Royalty
User Image

Thumbelina
Tiny Bachelorette
User Image

The Ugly Duckling
Beautyfowl
User Image

For the Paws
(On Page 9)

Beauty and the Beast
[Animal] Domestic Companions (Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth)
User Image

Fairy Tale (Multiple)
[Animal] Magic Collection
User Image

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
[Animal] Goldie's Invitation
User Image

___

These items are probably too vague to be in the list:
Closed for submissions, sorry!

Princess Charming
User Image

Faerie Captive (+Recolors)
User Image

page 147

Anyone know the name of the Nier: Automata item? I can't seem to find it. ; n;
User Image and User Image

This is a Markiplier reference:
User Image

Source:
Wiki Page

The new item Kogarashi User Image reminded me of this Vocaloid song right off the bat: 風] 番凩 Paired Wintry Wind.

The hair they used is even brown like Meiko's and keeps the Japanese theme. I really hope it is a reference to this song. <3

pretty sure that Alluring Fox Spirit is a reference to Ahri from League of Legends
User Image

Any persona 5 is reface items :3??
User Image is based on Protagonist/Joker.

Are you sure User Image and its recolours are Xenosaga references? Because they look more like Lambda-11 and Nu-13 from BlazBlue to me.[

I made this item with a Quartz Stub:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10365099
It's for Sakuya from Touhou.

Fair Iron Mistress; Bayonetta reference or coincidence?
It is a Bayo ref, and also yay names. emotion_awesome

]Log Horizon Character Submission(?): Nyanta
(Close but definitely not exact match - or just me and my wishful thinking)

Close fit. Off colors and slight wardrobe adjustment...

User ImageCrafty Cat

User ImageCrafty Calico Cat

User ImageCrafty Siamese Cat

Idk if it counts as a reference, but the description from the XSS-2400 Soaker Cannon (and its recolors) are a reference to Team Fortress 2, specifically this one quote from the Heavy.

High Queen of Heroes (User Image) is a reference to the antagonist of Fire Emblem: Heroes, Veronica

User Image References Ryuji Sakamoto's Phantom Theif costume from Persona 5

Moru Dorobo is a reference to Morgana from Persona 5!

Aladdin references:
One Step Ahead + recolors for lamp. Also quotes the movie in the description.
Aamira the Wanderer (+ 1 recolor) has the magic carpet + an item like Jasmine's hair?
Malicious Vizier is probably a reference to Jafar + has a Cave of Wonders interior-like background item.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10376685 - Shigaraki Tomura Boku no Hero Academia

Machine Hunter - reference to Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn

[Animal] Lost Seedling is a Legend of Zelda reference to the Koroks. 1 2

the item Peppiest Bloodsucker Around is reference to ferid Bathory from owari no seraph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 pm
page 150

Not for You - Reference to Dolores Abernathy, a Host from Westworld

Meant 2b - 2b from nier: automata

]This item Shark Husband is a reference to Prince Sidon from "Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. ^_^*

best waifu - Ram from re:zero

User Image- reference to engineer (source, autoplay warning)

User Image User Image User Image

Fantasy Flavor and it's recolors from Lucky Catch seem to be referencing Unicorn Frappuccino® Blended Crème drink by Starbucks (matching in description, unicorn theme and color scheme).  

Hydro
Vice Captain

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

zahhax
Vice Captain

Ace Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 am
pg 151

I believe User Image
references Ancient Magus' Bride (Elias Ainsworth)

Sincerely Yours (and its recolors) are a Digimon reference to Lilymon.

Outkast (Hey Ya! lyrics in description)
Amphibious Ember + recolors
User Image

I believe Queen of Executions (User Image is based on Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3.

im almost sure this item is a reference to touken ranbu (ookurikara)
at least for the jacket/shirt/necklace User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 am
pg 152

User Image Ace Luv was actually based on Suhyun and Woosung from Snuper in their Platonic Love Music Video.

Magic Knight Rayearth
Passionate Knight Venus
User Image

Romantic Knight Aphrodite
User Image

Amorous Knight Isis
User Image

zahhax
Vice Captain

Ace Garbage

zahhax
Vice Captain

Ace Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 am
i feel like a better way to do this would just be rebuilding the list from scratch? and not just reposting what's already there
pg 153

Alice in the Country of Hearts
Kimmie's HeartBow
User Image

The description for this: User Imageare lyrics from Candy Store, a song from Heathers: The Musical.

Poltergeist
Sinister Poltergeist (IMDB)
User Image

Little Nightmares
Tiny Nightmares (Six)(+Recolors)
User Image

Banshee (Irish Folklore)
Bean Sidhe
User Image

La Calavera Catrina
La Calavera (Wiki)(+Recolors)
User Image