Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Multiple Forms of Accompaniment (Wallas + Emiola)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you want a backup dancer? I might have one if you're interested...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm
Every once in a while, Wallas had to leave the heat of Chittentown for New Hemisect City. While Chittentown was an industrious city that was good at taking care of itself, some parts and bits and bobs were best bought elsewhere. Besides, it was nice to get out of the heat sometimes, even if it was where he was most comfortable. He knew a thing or two about having to get out of his comfort zone.

Speaking of which, one thing that he was never adequately prepared for was the recognition. Sometimes, he would be recognized from Superstar Authority and he wouldn't know what to do other than say "Yeah, hi, I'm Wallas Ziegel, thanks for watching me." He may have gained confidence from his tribulations, but he still felt compelled to be modest.

Modest also meant admitting that he had gotten some help making his robots dance. Most of it was programming assistance, but there were times when he just couldn't figure out how parts A and B worked together. Today, he was walking out of the workshop of one of his "colleagues" after giving a smaller robot he had made a much-needed tune-up. The 'bot was tucked safely under his arm; he'd meant to put it away in his backpack, but it had slipped his mind on his way out. Surely that wouldn't cause a problem down the road, would it?

Melancholies

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 pm
    Emiola's life was ruled by a series of cause and effects. None of them, to the tealblood, would ever be considered a mistake. Even the most critical of blowouts could be turned into happy accidents or 'I totally intended for that to happen' acts of unruly chaos, and tonight seemed like it would be no different.

Or, well, actually it seemed fairly tame in comparison. She was set up on a street corner with a hang drum situated in her lap, and despite the fact that it appeared she was busking, there wasn't any sort of receptacle nearby for the collection of beetles. Emi was mostly doing it for the hell of it. The streets were fairly lowkey and empty anyway—which was unusual—but not that surprising if you considered the accumulation of clouds overhead. Not that Emi was worried about rain—it hadn't started yet, if it ever would. They'd been growing for a while.

Wallas was an anomaly in that Emi vaguely recognized him. The Superstar Authority competitions were widely broadcast all over the city (so like how could she miss it), but she also hadn't followed things too closely with the exception of Frossa, what with her being friends. Still, when had anything kept Emi from calling out to strangers?

"Sup dude!" She easily could've been talking to anyone. It was hard to tell with her hair obscuring her eyes and their line of contact. "Got a mo'?" Her thumb lightly smacked into the side of her instrument, the sound a deep reverb.

Sami-Fire
a tag 4 u!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 pm
Wallas stopped stark still when he heard someone call out. He turned around, and he wasn't exactly sure who had called out to him, if it was even to him. Eventually, he spotted the tealblooded girl with the drum; her covered eyes made it hard to tell where she was looking, but given how the few others there were seemed to be going about their business, he had to guess that she was looking towards him. Cautiously, he stepped closer to her. "Are you talking to me?" he asked, his tone innocently questioning. He didn't want to get in trouble if he was wrong, but he didn't want to seem like he was brushing her off if he was right, either.

Melancholies
So sorry for the big gross delay ;3;

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:14 pm
    "Yeah dude," She thwapped the hang drum with her thumb, "'Course I'm talkin' to you! I've seen you somewhere right? Hmm... let's see..."

Emiola stopped playing long enough to lean forward, her elbow on top of her instrument as she rested her chin on her fist. "Itttt's... from Superstar Authority, right? Yeah! I recognize you." She smiled as she pieced the puzzle together, "I don't really remember your name though dude, just your face. What's up? Talk to me man."

Sami-Fire

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff