Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Lieutenant Dromen (Avvisi - Flydra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The tealblood was both incredibly excited, and yet nervous. She had a camera crew behind her, and it upped the anti by a lot. This was her first filmed interview, her first real, on camera, interview, and the tealblood was ecstatic. She felt like she should be more nervous, considering the ANB was going to look at this, but she was more excited than anything else.

Avvisi had already interviewed the infamous star that was Flydra, and was more than excited to interview the tealblood as she continued to make her way up the military career ladder. She had contacted Flydra herself, asking for an interview, and was now stationed outside one of the more prestigious military buildings waiting for the tealblood to appear. The camera crew helped, no one could miss her with the large camera ready and waiting. She whispered to herself, repeating her lines for when she did in fact see Flydra. "Miss Lieutenant Dromen! Im Avvisi Quills, you might remember me from the interview i conducted with you and your partner during the Superstar Authority Competition. Your success there has really kick-started your career in the military, how do you feel about your new rank and promotion?" Avvisi had it ready for as soon as the tealblood appeared, adjusting her microphone and notepad, and making sure her pen was in its place in her hair.

Yamashii
Tell me if you want me to change anything! You can GM Avvisi asking the question she was practicing if you want smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 pm
Flydra gave Avvisi a smile and an army salute to show a little spirit. The tealblood was dressed in uniform, just in case there was a photo taken for this. She had eagerly responded to the reporter's request for an interview as soon as she'd gotten the call. Not only would it help get the JROTC's message out there and promote SHEshell, she also found herself fond of the other tealblood. Avvisi was good at what she did and had made her subjects look good with her published pieces. What a true professional! It took some trolls sweeps to get to that level.

"I am truly honored by the opportunity the Queen has given to me. It feels like I'm in an amazing dream and I just hope I don't wake up yet." She let out a girlish giggle and her hand went to the badge on her uniform identifying her rank. "I plan to do everything I can to prove my loyalty and usefulness to the crown. I don't want the Queen to be disappointed in my promotion. And once we complete this task, I hope to discuss medical service with my superiors." It was finally much much closer, her goal of becoming a military doctor. Just a little further and she'd get there.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi giggled along as Flydra did. She was such a relatable troll, even tho she was both a famous celebrity, superstar winner, and now a high ranking military official. Really, Avvisi figured the tealblood's trophy cabinet must be filled with accomplishments. "Oh i cant see you doing anything but succeeding with your endeavors Lieutenant Dromen." Avvisi exclaimed, returning the salute.

"How do you feel about the latest mission? The one all of Alternia is talking about; Space!" Avvisi asked, making sure to look into the camera for a second and then back at her interview subject.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:48 pm
"You are too kind, Quills." Flydra smiled at the excitable girl. Avvisi truly radiated charisma that made you want to talk to her. Whether or not they were practiced or genuine compliments, the doctor didn't mind. They were nice to hear and her heart swelled with pride.

"I look forward to our space mission. It will be a challenging task but will restore our race's reputation for conquest and power when we succeed." Truthfully, space did not interest her as much as bodies did but Flydra would do whatever her Queen asked of her. And sometimes that meant space missions that had nothing to do with medicine or the hemospectrum.

"It will be a triumph for modern science and technology to reclaim old ships and rebuild them into new warships to travel the galaxy in." It was unclear where Regina would lead the military to after they accomplished this mission but Flydra figured it would only make sense to pick up where previous empires had left off: pillaging and conquering other planets.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi blushed at the honor of having such a successful troll use her last name, as if she were a professional. She looked at the camera for a second. Well, she kinda was a professional now. Crazy how fast things go. Avvisi nodded along to the other tealblood's comment. "Bringing troll kind to their former glory. Truly a remarkable goal." She added.

Flydra was not just a military troll, or a superstar troll, for that matter. Flydra was someone who could be both those things and even more. It was one reason Avvisi wanted a fallow-up interview with the tealblood. She was a good troll that all of Alternia should look up to. "Youve had many accomplishments in your life, Lieutenant Dromen, but i do know that you are a troll of science as well. Is there anything you hope to learn from this expedition? Is there any personal goal of your own that your seeking?"

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 pm
"I hope to put my creations to the test in space. I have worked hard to enhance my prosthetics to the highest technology available. It will be exciting to see how useful they are to others." Plus there was the matter of the super soldier program she was testing on her moirail, Scorpa Devile, but she would not reveal that until later. It was important to ensure the yellowblood was truly spectacular first.

"I also hope to increase interest in the program my colleagues and I have started: the JROTC. It is a chance for trolls to prepare for their army careers and meet currently enlisted soldiers to learn from." She smiled a business smile as she spoke. "Trolls of any age are welcome to join. All you need is the enthusiasm and will to succeed."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi turned towards the camera, and pointed at it with a wink. "You heard the lovely lady, Alternia, get a kick-start on the path to greatness; JROTC." She turned back to Flydra. "Will you yourself be teaching, or over-watching events at the JROTC? With your position in the military i can only assume that the JROTC will be flooded with new recruits looking up to you." Avvisi said, chipper smile on her face.

Yamashii
Sorry short post @.@

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:04 pm
"We will provide as many training events as possible at the JROTC. Myself and my contacts will teach skills ranging from combat to strategy. However, we also encourage our recruits to attend lessons at the YTMA branches spread throughout Alternia." Flydra spoke directly to the camera to deliver her answer. She had to give a good interview that would put her, the JROTC, the Civisect Sirens and SHEshell in a good light. And to do that, she needed to make good connections and promote them while she promoted herself.

"I have taken classes from them myself and can attest to the high quality education you will receive from them." She looked back to Avvisi. The girl had so many good questions, she was doing a tremendous job with the interview. Perhaps she was almost good enough to interview Lorata herself.

"Any other questions?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:16 pm
Avvisi beamed at the camera. With this she was pretty sure the JROTC was going to see an increase in volunteers soon. She hoped there would be some more spunky trolls looking to climb their way up the military ladder, and thus be interesting interview subjects. "Well with your assurance im sure no troll could ever question the validity of the JROTC! Ill make sure the word gets even more so spread than it already was." Sure, they had gotten plenty of attention from the Superstar Authority contest, but more publicity was always better.

"Thank you so much for your time Lieutenant Dromen! Im looking forward to following your career as it goes yet farther!" Avvisi motioned at the Camera, ending the interview. Off the camera, Avvisi still wore a bright smile, "thank you again Lieutenant Dromen, if you even need anything, please keep me in mind!"

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas