Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 pm
The_Muffin_Puppy

"A few," Wen said simply and paused, doing a bit of mental calculation. "Six or so I want to say, there was a turn when it seemed at all the queens flew." It had been a very busy turn.

"Of course, when life gives you a way out of gross smelling jobs and adventure you grab it and run away with it." Jemi replied, and paused thinking it through. "Hhn, that many?" That sounded about right. "But a few, the most recent one was rather exciting though."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm
Shaddaling

"Wow." That was a fair few. Was it normal for candidates to stand for that long? Would there even be that many hatchings before she aged out? It hadn't occurred to her before how many attempts it might actually take to impress. One, maybe two failed attempts? What did candidates who were here for so long do with all the extra time in between hatchings? It wasn't like there was a clutch on the way right now. Ticene was learning all the ins and outs of dragons and dragonrider stuff, but Wen and Jemi must already have that all memorised.

"So what happened in the last one?" It was hard to imagine any hatching not being exciting, but something specific must have happened in this particular one. Ticene pulled the garment she was washing out of the tub, wringing it out and moving to hang it up. She was glad that the pair had showed up, it certainly made the task more enjoyable to have some company.  

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 pm
The_Muffin_Puppy

"It's not like that normally, we had a really busy turn awhile ago where like four queens clutched and it was like constant chaos." Jemi admitted as she scrubbed away at a shirt. "Usually it like one a turn and ooh!" She perked up.

"Well, dragonets can you know feel more entitle to things, and at the touching I guess the Queen egg threw a fit that more attention was being paid to her sibling to her and it just made the little brown all sort of peeved. Ended up with two hatchlings have a massive full out brawl in the sand still the brown impressed. And well, when hatchlings fight people tend to get hurt... don't think anyone got too injured but well, Dragons are full of sharp bits."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:19 pm
Shaddaling

Ticene gaped for a moment, her face taking on something akin to a horror. The idea of dragons fighting wasn't something she had considered either! They always looked so serene. In the time since arriving Tic didn't think she could even recall one so much as growling at another. "Do queens usually do that?" Might be best to stay away from gold eggs if that was the case. Make sure she was standing far enough away to not get a chunk taken out of her.

"Didn't the clutchmother like break them apart or something?" Wasn't that, like, her job? Surely the gold didn't want her hatchlings getting hurt.  

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:31 pm
The_Muffin_Puppy

"I don't think she did," Jemi muttered, trying to remember. "I mean a lot of us was more interested in keeping out of the bitlets way." For they had sharp bits and her skin was tender now matter how tough she acted. "I think the brown impressed?"

"Mmh, I think so."Wen mused, considering that rather action pack hatching. "Things smoothed out after that." He considered it thoughtful. "It depends, it isn't just queen eggs it matters on the dragonets personality and some are more likely to take offense then others."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff