Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 am
User Image
Where the raiders found the thing remains a mystery but this old abandoned ambulance sits close to the music hall. It's been converted into a makeshift love shack and you uhm... can probably guess what Dante uses it for. Warning: If he catches you in it be prepared to suffer whatever consequences he sees fit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:58 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image
Neko [Haru] | Werewolf [Kurose] | Dragon [Shiroe]
"How unfortunate that you've grasped our attention~"

Haru
HP: 40/50
Bleed: Stopped.

The immobile vehicle was close, and when Eli opened its doors Haru hopped inside and plopped himself down on the soft cushiony surface that line the front end and resembled something like a bed. The heavy smell of incubus lingered in the cramped familiar space and that alone provided the slightest hint of comfort.

The feline took a deep breath that resembled a sigh and peered up at his friend. “I ain’t the fighting type.” He began simply. “I ain’t very strong and I ain’t willing to just run out there and die like the rest of em’.” He spoke and a crackle leaked into his voice.

“It ain’t that I’m not loyal to Dante, but I didn’t join Armageddon to get myself killed either. I came here to be safe, but it’s anything but that if I’m dragged out to war. If any of those guys heard me…” He trailed off and his fingers weaved and tugged at his own hair in a nervous manner. Everything about his body language spelled his discomfort. He knew they wouldn’t kill him for such thoughts, but it would bring ridicule and a definite question to that loyalty that he’d held dear for years. The ridicule varied among the members of the camp and could be as simple as verbal criticism like he had from the other, to as harsh as physical abuse and being labeled a sort of traitor while their leader was away.

Why on earth did he feel the need to spill his guts out to someone who was basically a complete stranger? Better yet… why did this man linger to listen?

"Oh ho ho, you thought you could wander through our territory unscathed little rat???"

Ooc: ....

By Bi Blitz
Bop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image

Eli would sit himself next to Haru so that he could listen to the other and provide support if needed. He would admit that the abandoned vehicle had a bit of an odd....Oder to say the least but he'd just pretend that it was because it was old. He listened to the other begin to speak and nodded his head in acknowledgement to the statement. He could understand that sentiment entirely and shook his head when he heard the crack in his voice as he spoke "There is no shame in it, the desire to preserve one's life is normal" he knew of many people who would rather save their own lives than fight for something that they don't want to. Eli would then give Haru a sympathetic look as he reached over and began to rub circles on his back to help offer a bit of support for the neko. It was just awful how people could be. So what if Haru didn't wish to participate in this war? While it wasn't clear what this "War" was exactly he hated the word in general and understood the poor guys apprehensive attitude towards it all "Would you be able to speak to this Dante you spoke of? Surely as your leader he'd understand that you're not a strong combatant" Eli was unsure of what he could do to help the young man next to him. Haru was pointedly loyal to these raiders and yet he was unwilling to throw himself into a battle that could very well end with his death. The entire situation broke Eli's heart as his empathy for others was hitting him full force at this moment. He couldn't help but be drawn to those in need and right now he felt like Haru needed him, even if it was just someone to lend an ear.

Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

Little sparks would tickle at Eli’s fingertips as he touched Haru’s body and the feline began to purr softly in response to the gentle rubbing at his back. It was a nice feeling and one he’d never experienced. Calming even. The tension that had built up in his slim figure began to disperse and he turned his head back as far as he could to the side.

“That’s not what the others would say.” He laughed lightly. “Here loyalty’s a serious thing ya know? Even with how close I am to Dante it would look bad if I refused. I’ve been given the role of a fighter, not one to be protected. I ain't as weak as others.” He mumbled as he went through the thoughts. They were hurtful thoughts when he started to process it and that’s what scared him. Where was the line between loyalty and becoming a disposable life?

He leaned back a bit in contemplation, leaning into the comforting motions on his back. “Ey, what do ya think would happen if I ran away? I don’t even know what it’s like outside this territory anymore.” It was a rash thought and he knew it, but he was also a coward. He was balancing the pros and cons to if he went to war versus the risk of masters. “Are there still mean ol’ masters out there?... Cause I don’t know what’s worse, possibly dying or living a life like that again.”

"Oh ho ho, you thought you could wander through our territory unscathed little rat???"

By Bi Blitz
Bop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image

Eli would blink a bit in surprise from the audible purring that came from the young man, it was actually a bit cute in a way. He would continue rubbing circles in the others back when his frown deepened as Haru explained about how loyalty was taken seriously around here. This Dante didn't even seem like too much of a leader if he had no interest in listening to those under him, if anything it seemed like the man wanted pawns and not subordinates. "I see..." this was an awful situation to be in at the moment. Haru had been so excited to show him the camp but now suddenly he was questioning if he had even wanted to be in this battle at all. Eli would however be completely surprised when Haru mentioned running away and asked him how it was outside the raider camp. This was a huge leap but he'd humor the Neko as he wasn't going to crush any options although he would be honest to him, there was no sugar coating it "They are still out there, hunting for people like us" he stated bluntly as the dark skinned man shook his head in dismay at the moment "I have had to fight their hunters off myself multiple times in the past, but I managed this long...somehow..." it was never easy to take their lives but they asked for it "I cannot answer this for you, it comes down to what YOU value Haru..." his hand would raise up to his shoulder as he gave it a soft squeeze of reassurance "Would you rather possibly die a free man for a battle you do not believe in, or would you rather escape but run the risk of becoming a slave?" he would ask with a small frown on his face "Just remember that not everything is black and white, maybe gather more information before making your decision?"

Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

Haru shivered at the thought of not the masters, but the men they hired to do their work for them. His memory of his own capture long ago had faded in the traumas that he had experienced shortly after, but he had heard stories. Some were less than kind in their methods and some even continued their work after that minor deed was done, like in his case.

His internal conflict deepened at these thoughts. “So… even if I do leave I’ll have to fight for my life?” He asked, and let himself slump backwards into Eli if he’d let him.

When he thought about it this way, the benefits of leaving were quickly starting to fade. Though now it got him to start questioning why Eli would has so quickly shut down his offer before of a seemingly more comfortable life. It was enough to warrant a distraction from his own conflict in favor of knowing a little more about the reason behind his friends life style.

“Ey Eli… I’ve got a question. What makes out there any different than living in a group like this? Besides that war s**t.”
Haru asked. “It ain’t like you don’t haveta fight for your life and what ya believe in like we do, but ya still act like we’re so bad.”

He paused for a moment in thought and whether it was before Eli's answer or after he said, "At least here... I know what the threats are. I get food more than I ever did as a slave."

By Bi Blitz
Bop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 am
User Image

Eli shrugged his shoulders a bit when he asked if he still needed to fight for his life even if he left "We all fight for our lives everyday, be with raiders or on our own, it is simply the way of the world..." he hated it as much as the next person but it was just how things were. If he had his way they would all be equals and there would be no need for protection and what not. Of course he nodded his head when Haru wanted to ask a question. However he would sigh a small bit as he looked at the Neko with a sad expression as he remembered many things in his life "I understand your point of view Haru, I do. So please do try to understand my point of view now" he started "I have had many awful encounters with many, many raiders in the past. Just as many as slavers if I'm being honest" Eli shook his head at the memories coming back to him "I've been nearly killed by so many raiders.....and had worse things done..." he muttered the last bit as he closed his eyes for a few moments, quickly moving on before questions could be asked by the neko "I've seen entire villages completely massacred by raiders, every man, woman, and child slaughtered for their supplies..." Eli couldn't look Haru in the eye at this moment "The looks of despair in so many people's faces as he mend their wounds and lost limbs from raider attacks..." finally Eli would glance over at Haru with a very sad look on his face "So if you wonder why I have such low opinions about raiders now you know, I have very bad experiences with them in general..." however despite the gloom that was on his face a small smile graced his features "But if you wonder why I choose the life I do, why I don't side with anyone...I value my freedom more than anything" he began his explanation "Joining a group such as raiders puts me at risk of going against my morals, and yes I face the risk of being kidnapped by slavers every day..." he sighed before turning to Haru with a more genuine smile "But the fact that I have the freedom to travel all over, help people who need it, and save those dying of horrible afflictions? That makes it all worthwhile to me, it is what I value..." he finished his explanation, hoping that Haru could see why Eli says and does the things he does.

Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:30 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

Haru nod and replied, “Go ahead.” In a sympathetic voice. He knew it was only fair to hear the other out and try to understand the other point of view. In fact, at this point he really did want to know more about who this person was and what drives their decisions.

He hadn’t expected it to hurt.

When Eli would return his gaze to Haru, the feline had developed the look of despair. It was impossible to ignore the hurt in his friends body language and voice and Haru hadn’t even thought about what the other could have possibly been through.

“It was… that bad huh?” He said and his eyes turned away while his body slumped uncomfortably. “I don’t know what exactly they did to ya… but I’m real sorry they did it.” He said. In all honesty, he’d see his comrades commit less than pleasant acts to those they encountered. Sometimes it was over a resource, sometimes to punish an intruder, and well sometimes just because they felt like it. It wasn’t like he’d ever had a chance to communicate with anyone who survived the aftermath.

Haru looked back up at the other male after a quick moment to think. “Ey Eli, I’m glad ya took that path. If ya didn’t, I’d probably be dead right now if ya didn’t put yourself through that… so thanks.” He said softly. He was starting to try an iron out his options but it was too soon for him to make an accurate decision for his own future, but hearing a story like Eli’s made him want to live a life with more of a purpose if he could.

“I ain’t saying I’ve made a decision yet, but… what if I helped ya. What if I traveled with you and kept ya safe the best I could while yer helping others?” He asked. He knew how big of a decision that would be for him if he went through with it, so it was simply a thought he wanted to say out loud and contemplate. “I don’t mind if ya say no. I get why you wouldn’t trust me, but I don’t know if that sorta change would be a bad thing on my end. I ain’t gonna make no rash decision, it’s just an option.” He ended his statement with his hands waving in front of himself. It was still hard to think about going out into that dangerous world, even if it somehow felt right.

By Bi Blitz
Bop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Wilds - Northern Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items