Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:58 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Fair || I'm speaking to My favorite beanstalk || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Trendy boi

As uneventful as a Sunday would be, Saeyong found himself circling back to the aquarium every time he felt the need to be around something that reminded him of home. That and, the hopes to find his old friend here again. Friend? Sure they shared a moment in a place reminiscent of home for the two, even might have bonded over a brief moment but calling him a friend? That was a big step for Saeyong but he was quite certain he wanted to see him again but alas, he didn't find the chance to.

Drawing his hands out of his pockets, he reached over and ran his hand along the glass as he passed some of the exhibits, a curious octopus running its own tentacles along it as it tried to match the man's pace while he passed. He always held mixed feelings over aquariums, as beautiful as they could be, it felt suffocating sometimes, much like the caged life he lived in his early years, watching some of the creatures settled in corners and just waiting on the inevitable call from death. Then again, there were some that just thrived in those environments. He liked watching them, it was much like people watching for him at times and he could spend hours doing it on good days. He wasn't certain if this was one of those, but he decided to let the moment decide for itself as he passed by some of the lesser exhibits like the crabs and the smaller fish towards the bigger ones.

Looking down at the map as he took a sip of his water, he looked ahead and decided to move to the shark exhibit. He didn't really need it anymore from the many times he was there, but sometimes, one does forget what other exhibits are there - one being himself. Recalling the incident with the blind man which still had him curious about him, he set the map away and looked around, trying to find that one beast that startled the man in question last time. He slipped his hands back into his pockets as he hummed quietly to himself, glancing around the corner to spot a familiar face. He took a moment to think to himself if he should, and there was no question about it that he would. He forgot momentarily about the beast and decided to head up, over to the man and made his presence known by a subtle nudge on his arm with his elbow. "If I knew you were dressing up, I would have put more effort into my outfit too." he'd say, looking over to him, "Now, where are my flowers?" he'd ask, mostly referring to the day of lovers that had passed not too long ago. Did he send him a message for it? He definitely must have. He did, right?

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Saeyong | Mood : Tense | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit : Black ensemble with black gloves. | OOC : --

Avi had always been a pretty alert person in the past, and even now he is constantly on guard around people. So it is telling how thrown off by this new addition to his home he is when he doesn't immediately register someone approaching him. He doesn't even look the man's way until he feels the nudge, snapping him out of his thoughts in his head about new building plans to allow Atlas to fly in and out of the home whenever he wants. It isn't anything to be rushed, but it is a future plan he wants to try out when the bird has healed his wing and gets accustomed to having one less eye. "Hmm?" It isn't the most intelligent response he could give when he snapped out of his day dreams, but he's not really known for being verbal at the best of times. The minute he registers who it is however, a sigh is heaved and his posture straightens. He has to be on his guard with this one for sure. "Let me just pull them out of my pocket because I certainly carry flowers around all of the time." A shark swims to the glass in interest until Avi looks at it and it quickly swims away. There goes another sigh, because he knows he is probably pushing out not so friendly vibes right now. If he isn't careful, he might cause an incident since it is common for him to start a commotion amongst animals when he's agitated.

Sliding his hands into his pocket, he angles himself to look at the man full on instead of scaring off any other sharks in the tank. Though there is now suddenly a wide berth they take when they swim by. "And I am not dressed up. This is bare minimum." Being a fancy politician's son will do that to you. Casual still looks overly fancy. He prefers his suits or long sleeves anyways. "Did your date ditch you, or did you ditch them?" Saeyong was pretty blunt with his habits before, and he is certain that he's not the only poor sap the man is tormenting for entertainment whenever he meets them. He also knows that for some reason, the aquarium is a dating spot today because he has passed numerous couples still in a love bubble from the passing holiday of utter stupidity. Like he's never tried to woo Masumi on the day in the past while assuring that Masumi never needed to provide a return gift on White day. Now...he's just bitter about the whole ordeal and avoids the holiday like it is a plague. "The place is crawling with couples, so I am surprised to see you alone." He tries to amend his earlier statement by explaining what he meant since it seemed a little harsh to assume that Saeyong doesn't go anywhere alone. It isn't the man's fault he was forced out of the house either, so he could be less hostile when speaking even though he chooses not to adjust the cold tone. Baby steps, baby steps.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Fair || I'm speaking to My favorite beanstalk || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Trendy boi

Saeyong's brow cocked when he'd notice the other sigh upon seeing who it was, his usual expressionless face showing more expressions as he narrowed his gaze questionably to the man when he'd assume he wasn't very pleased to see him here. Then again, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out their relationship had never been the best to begin with. "Oh goodie, I hope they are red because I am feeling very romantic." he'd say almost as sarcastically as the other, giving a little wiggle as he decided to play along with the other. His eyes cast over to the animal that swam up to the glass and watched it rushed away before he'd raise a brow again. "Oh come on, he's not that mean looking." he'd comment as though he was talking to it, reaching over to pat his shoulder, "It is fine, they aren't just very used to a big mean person." he'd add with a little courteous smile.

The man moved his hand away and slipped his own hands back into his pockets as he'd face the man better, eyes trailing down his form before he looked at him as though he wasn't very convinced. "For a business meeting, sure." he'd state, pulling his hand out of his pocket to brush his hair back a little. "This is more like the bear minimum." he'd say, gesturing to himself later. "Putting on a simple jacket over a basic T-shirt." he'd say, pointing to each of the items before he figured a lesson on clothing wasn't really necessary at the moment anyways. The man's words caught him off guard for a change and drew out a look of mild surprise when he suggested that he was here on a date. Given the right company, he wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but he hadn't been courting anyone in a good while now that it almost sounded strange to think of. Even briefly meeting Candy felt as regular as meeting a friend - which is what she was.

"I was meaning to ask you to join me, but you don't seem to like to return my texts." he'd say with an almost playful tone, shrugging lightly, "So, I hope it relieves you knowing I'm here alone, darling." he'd add with a hint of devious in his tone. The man didn't waste any time and took a step closer to him, almost trying to close in the distance between the two and took a step over to his side so he could stand by him and moved his hand over to his waist. Should he step away though, he would just stand in his spot and address him from there, "I don't fancy going to spaces reminiscent of home with people who just want to have a good time anyways." he'd say before he'd place his fingers against his own cheeks and attempt to appear cute but clearly failing as his expressions didn't seem to change all too much. "I might be a scoundrel or a philanderer to the world, but I hold sentiments and value on things that are personal." he'd say, fluttering his lashes a little.

"Were you waiting on me, dear?" he'd ask, nudging him again as he leaned closer, "Or am I being replaced?" he'd ask, his gaze intently on him as he piqued his own curiosity.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Saeyong | Mood : Tense | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit : Black ensemble with black gloves. | OOC : --

"Red is not romantic. Red is blood." He never got the color being so popular. The only part that made sense is red for lust because sometimes that can lead to dangerous things. For him, love is the color blue swimming in bright eyes. In the way the lips spread in a smile, gentle hands against his skin, and a soft voice murmuring to him. He's always associated love with the color blue. It is the only love he's ever known after all. Red...red was the color of blood. The ones that stain his hands. Blood is the liquid filling the mouths of his victims in his nightmares. Red is the haircolor of the man who now gets to hold Masumi. Red is suffering and pain. "I am not mean, I am honest. It isn't my problem if people can't handle it."

He looks down at himself before looking up again to look at Saeyong's clothes with a frown. "This is my casual wear, what you are wearing is pajamas with an unnecessarily puffy jacket." It certainly isn't something he would wear out. It didn't seem easy to move in or practical at all. But again, this is from the perspective of someone who was the main hitman for his father and always in the public's eye at events. He's used to it mattering what you wear at all times. Both because he might have to chase a target and because he might have to woo the people with his looks and charm. When your mom is known to have killed herself because she was sick, you are even more under a microscope. Everyone will be waiting to see if you will break too.

At the mention of the texts, he frowns again and starts to pull out his phone. "I didn't...know you messaged me." He sighs as he pushes fingers through his hair and looks through his phone. "I took in a rescue hawk recently so I have been mostly staying home and helping him get settled in." He tenses when he feels the touch to his waist, his phone immediately lowering so he can focus a glare at Saeyong. "We are not dating, so there isn't anything to replace. And if you are getting closer to touch my skin, don't even think about it. I will smack your hands like you are a child."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:29 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Mischievous || I'm speaking to My favorite beanstalk || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Trendy boi

Saeyong's gaze shifted to the other when he associated red with blood. While he wasn't wrong, he took a moment to ponder about the association with colours and how deeply the other seemed to have thought of it. Did he ever put any thought into it? Did he ever put any thought into anything? Probably not, so he disregarded it as quickly as it came and would say, "Fine, blood can be off-putting romantically, unless you're into that. I don't judge. I'll take a different colour then- not yellow." he'd say, shrugging a little as he seemed content with himself to have given the man a decent variety to choose from. Despite having no conviction as such towards a specific colour, he did opt to keep yellow out of the mix since he was aware of what flowers were associated with when it came to colour. "What about sharks though, they aren't people." he'd state to his statement, glancing back towards the glass as he took a deep breath and watched them swim around, a hint of nostalgia playing through his mind before he'd brush it aside and return his attention to the other.

While Saeyong was used to criticism or unnecessary and rude comments about his appearance or attires from working at the entertainment business from as long as he could recall living among humans. Honestly, his family didn't have the kindest words for him either, but somehow, what the man said made his brow twitch visibly. "What can I say, I'm just ready for bed." he'd say, inching closer as he'd pinch up his coat a little to display it a little. "Would you like to feel it though? I'm sure you'd like it. it's boyfriend material." he'd say with a little smirk tugging along his features. "You, calling that casual just makes you look more and more like the scion with no touch with commoners." he'd add, gesturing to his outfit again.

Watching the other pull out his phone, he'd step closer and look at him as his words settled in. "I am low on your priority list, so I don't see why you'd be expecting one." While the words might have had their weight on them, he wasn't entirely offended. He knew where he lied in most people's lives or at least he assumed a spot for himself every time he met someone and spoke to them for as long but never put himself high enough for importance even when he'd joke about it. "A hawk? How'd you come across it?" he asked, leaning over his side still as he watched him with his hand still placed on his waist. "My oh my, aren't you feisty today." he'd say, holding him still, "I just wanted some physical contact, I read it helps uplift one's mood and releases happy hormones." he'd say, trying to reach over with his free hand to lock him in place.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Saeyong | Mood : Mixed emotions | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

"Not yellow." Yellow is the color of the flowers he would bring his mother when she was ill because they were her favorites. Yellow is the color his father put on his mother's grave like he didn't cause her death. So he can agree that yellow is no good. He doesn't exactly associate them with good things even if they are actually meant to be for joyous occasions and white is meant to be the appropriate flower color for funerals. "The best rose for romance isn't red anyways. It is coral because it reads desire, passion and attraction. That is really all romance is." Moving away from the topic of flowers, he looks at the tank and the fact that there are no fish within his vicinity. "I think animals can sense when you are not a good person. They tend to attack me or avoid me when I get stressed or overwhelmed. They must see it too." The blood attached to his hands and his body. That he is a killer and a broken individual that will only end up tearing you to shreds with his sharp edges.

Despite the joke about being boyfriend material, he does poke it and watch as the material returns to normal. Does it feel like you are wearing a marshmallow? "I won't pretend I wasn't raised to partake in luxuries my father never deserved. An expectation was held of me at a young age to have a specific image regardless of whether or not the ties felt like a noose around my neck and everyone felt like a vulture feeding on the carcass of my family." A couple walks by so he drops the hand he was using to take hold of Saeyong's jacket so it doesn't look like he's man handling him instead of just feeling his clothes. He will admit the jacket seems kind of comfortable despite being ridiculous. "I saw no need to change habits in dressing I suppose. Are my clothes unappealing?"

He slides his phone back into his pocket, letting that information settle in his mind a minute so he can generate a statement that has more thought and less harshness. Though Saeyong teases and breaches comfort with his closeness, he's never really been particularly malicious with Avi. "If it is any consolation, I didn't even answer calls or texts from family. Atlas, the hawk, lost an eye and has a broken wing. He needed all of my attention and care." The fact that the bird hasn't pecked his eyes out only shows how focused and calm he had been in his presence. His mother was an expert with birds and taught him everything she knew about them, even when he was less than cooperative because he just wanted to play. Back when he was a bright and careless child with no worries. "I saw a listing that he was at the pet store, someone turned him in there to get him some help. I went down and spoke with the employees. I have a license to train and handle them so, they were eager to give him to me to care for." Moving away from the talk of birds and injuries, he sighs, but it is telling that he doesn't immediately rip the guy's arms away. He went years with physical touch from his brothers and Masumi. But after what his father did to him and made him do, he never let anyone touch him. Never touched anyone in return because of the fear deeply rooted in his chest. Maybe he is touch starved and that is why he just stands there and allows it. Again, someone passes and he has a jerk reaction to wrap his arms around so they aren't causing a scene because he looks like a cold a** boyfriend not returning the touch. It feeds into his habit of needing to watch how the public sees him. "You play dirty when you do these things." He murmurs as he tightens his hold to pull him in closer. The puffy jacket makes it feel like he is hugging a marshmallow after all. At least he's checked off one question in his mind today.

This is the second time that Saeyong has done something in a public space which has caused Avi to react accordingly to avoid a scene or an arrest because last time he had gotten a little aggressive with the man. The room is getting busier and and he can see some people staring at the two men embracing in front of the sharks, so he pulls away and starts leading Saeyong out with an arm around the man's shoulders as he pretends to press a kiss to his head. "If I were a sadistic man, I would have tried to embarrass you with a kiss so you would feel the pain and make noise around all of those people as punishment for you always testing my patience with your teasing." He sounds like he has already done that before, and unfortunately he has with Masumi when he was under his father's control. He made it look like they were merely sitting next to one another while he actually let his hand wander under the table to see how long he would last before he made an embarrassing noise. While Masumi seemed to be flustered about it and later scolded him while also seeming to be somewhat into it, Avi has always held onto it with guilt in his chest. It wasn't something he would have done to Masumi with his head clear. He wouldn't have put him under fire with his father when Masumi already was treated poorly for not being his son.

When they are mostly alone again, he sighs and releases the man. "Luckily for you, I am not that person anymore." Or unluckily considering the nature Saeyong has shown where he absolutely gives no shits at all. He was the one who intentionally touched Avi after he found out he could cause immense pain for him. "Physical contact makes me nervous and is never a joyous thing for me lately. But I will admit that I am accustomed to having a close relationship with my family and lover so when I had a clear head, we often had physical contact with hugs or resting a hand on each other's shoulders. I forget what that feels like." Because it was never the same after. Not when Cas would flinch from his hand and Masumi looked unsure about them hugging goodbye like he wasn't sure if Avi would be okay with it or not.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:20 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Mischievous || I'm speaking to My favorite beanstalk || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Trendy boi

Saeyong simply shook his head to the man's confirmation, as though affirming his words. Surely he had no clue about the association the colour had to his life, but the man wanted to hint to him that he didn't intend to be seen as a friend - because friends do not long for intimacy with each other - the kind of intimacy he would like. Although, being around him seemed to be enough for a change, even if it would seem like the other would rather he didn't. The man's words seemed to find a new revelation in his mind, seeing how some of those aspects of romance was something he could associate to. "So.." he'd start off, mostly thinking aloud to himself as he says, "Does that make me romantic?" he'd ask, directing his gaze to the other as he'd think. He's been called passionate, he knows desire or want, and attraction. "I feel like I've achieved something." he admits, having associated something with himself even though, he was often told he wasn't the least bit romantic.

With his attention back at the tank for the moment, his eyes cast over to the man when he spoke and then back onto the glass as he reached over and tapped at it to get some of the sea creatures to swim their way. "They are just sensitive to your emotions." he starts off, "If they knew what a bad person was, I should be attacked more often than you." he'd say, though he would be lying if he'd say that never happened before.

The man watches in mild amusement as the other would poke it, looking back at him as he listened to him speak. Hearing him reminded him of the image he had to put up time and time again for the industry, to match an album or to just put up with the act that they wanted him to. Which was mostly the reason why his clothing since moving here has mostly been relaxed or things he found himself reaching for, more than layers of either sweaters or leather that was to keep up with an image. "Did you never think of cutting away from things that remind you of that?" he'd ask, clearly implying letting go of that posh outfit and trying something on that he liked better. Saeyong wasn't necessarily paying attention to the people passing by, but listening to the other until he heard his question. "I wouldn't say unappealing." he'd start off, hearing a giggle which momentarily distracted him when he noticed she was giggling at them before brushing it off and returning his attention to the other, "It simply feels very formal. But, I suppose that is also you." he'd say.

"If mine did, I wouldn't either." if anything said the man was far from offended, this would be it. While it also showed how terrible his relationship was with them, he knew for a fact that his mother was the only one he cared for and she was gone, she wouldn't call or text him so, there was nobody else he'd expect anything from. He did listen to him speak of the bird though, standing there holding onto the man realizing he hadn't been pushed away yet, but still registering what he'd say about the bird he had adopted. It did sort of further firm his belief that the man wasn't bad, as he tried to tell him before, but quite the opposite. "Is it doing better?" he'd ask, slightly taken a back when he felt the man wrap his own arms around him, unaware that he did that to probably save face but looked up at him while he felt smothered by his own jacket now. "Play dirty? I was just trying to hold you, darling." he'd coo, raising his foot for a brief moment to tease him a little and set it down as he'd stroke his back. "Do you want to try it on?" he'd ask, patting his back as he implied quite obviously to his jacket. "It might run shorter on the arms." he'd add.

Letting the man slip out of his grip, he simply moved his arm around his waist on his side when he was being lead out. He'd stroke his side, almost distracted by the feeling of his firm musculature before he glanced up when he'd notice the other coming closer. His words struck a chord yet again and his face visibly reddened, a sight that would be quite rare for Saeyong on a good day. Was he trying to play the same game of tomfoolery Saeyong played with him, or was he serious? Form the short time that he knew him, he knew that statements like these were often what they meant. He was still finding it hard to believe he was suggesting that. "Don't tempt me with a good time." he'd say, loosening the grip his hand had on his coat at this point, unsure when he even grabbed onto it to begin with.

With them stopping even, he didn't even realize they did as his focus was on the man. His statement that followed might have shown a visibly more pronounced frown as he eased his hand away from the other, keeping close enough to let the width of his jacket press lightly at his side. "Quite unfortunate that is." he'd say, nodding a little, "But I think I can associate myself with the unpleasantness of a touch. It has been years, and now I just find it more stimulating to touch or be touched - the latter can vary from time to time." he'd admit, reaching over again and just idly set his hand on his back. "You're allowed to tell me to stop or take my hand away. I cannot guarantee listening though." he'd admit.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Saeyong | Mood : Mixed emotions | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

"I think anyone can be that way if they have the right person. Even me." Because believe it or not, he had once done grand gestures for the person he loved. He was an affectionate lover who wanted the best for his partner. All of the parts of him which used to be caring and doting got lost after Rehan messed with his head. The parts that made Avi his own person died out and left a shell of a man. "The intention matters. If you never tried to be that way for a person, it is no surprise that you would be unaware that you are capable." He's not saying it is impossible, because he thinks that different people have other opinions and ideals of romance. It varies from person to person usually.

He can't really say much in regards to the animal comment. There is still a lot he doesn't know about the man, but he gets the feel that the cutsie vibe he tries to give out to people is a bit of a trap. It is best not to comment on it since he can't really say much about it. So he instead considers the question of change. Has he tried to cut it away? Of course. But like with most things, it didn't end well for him. "I did once. But I wasn't comfortable with how I felt. The clothes I wear became a shield and comfort for me I suppose. So when I tried to wear something different to branch away, I felt too exposed." He shrugs, not really sure what else to say on the clothing matter. "Formal is comfortable to me."

"He is stubborn, about his wing. The missing eye has messed with his depth perception, but he is determined to fly again. I left him hopping on the floor levels so he couldn't hurt himself while I was gone. But he has progressed since I took him home." His face wrinkles in distaste as he shakes his head at the offer. He imagines that it would make him feel incredibly smothered and ridiculous. "I will pass on that offer, thank you." The sleeves might not even fit over his entire arm and he doubt that his wider frame would do well in it. If anything, he might tear the fabric.

His glare to Saeyong is less harsh than when they first met, but it is still a glare he fixed at him. Instead of outright commenting, he moves away from the hand at his back to instead sit on one of the benches nearby. He needs a minute to sit down and take in why the heck he's dragged himself into these strange situations over and over again. "That is precisely why I do not bother commenting anymore. You don't listen." It is like speaking to a wall with this one sometimes. "But I am less bothered with it knowing that you cannot die from my touch. It also helps that I have figured out your sense of humor, so it makes it easier for me to navigate through our conversations for the most part." That tension he had a lot before when they first met up is mostly relaxed by now, though he is still alert towards the actions of other people around them. "Despite your joking and teasing, you haven't tried to do anything overtly inappropriate aside from hugging or some gestures." That is something Avi apparently would have breached had he acted without thought and kissed him in order to embarrass him.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:58 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Mischievous, thoughtful || I'm speaking to My favorite beanstalk || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Trendy boi

The man seemed quite intrigued by the idea, a new sparkle in his dull hues from achieving something he didn't think he could, right until the other put himself in the mix and the excitement suddenly faded. While it was his idea of humor, he didn't see him particularly as nice or traditionally romantic so his mind found it hard to picture him that way. To be fair, nice was there, somewhere, but not much of the rest. "You lost me at you." he'd joke, though, he was doubtful he'd catch it. Though, him further pondering over the matter did bring up a revelation and Saeyong caught himself realizing he truly didn't do much with the intention of making someone feel special. Even if he did, he was too old to remember. "Most people don't want to be with you for the right reasons." he'd state simply, this included himself since he did lure people in just for a quick snack. But he didn't think most people who had interacted with him - even now, wanted to be with him for things that weren't superficial and driven by desires.

Saeyong looked back at him as he spoke, his gaze shifting as he let his words sink in and maybe even empathize with his situation. He wasn't a complete foreigner to be comfortable with some old habit, and change making him feel unpleasant. Exposed did seem to be a good fit to describe it, nodding as he says, "Well then, keep doing what makes you feel better." he'd nod, "Even when you look like you have a meeting in five." he adds, just wanting to make a remark without truly meaning to hurt him.

"It is the stubborn who make it far in life anyways." he'd say, nodding a little. He didn't have much experience with birds besides seagulls or pets of other people, but he did think they were pleasant to look at - from a distance. "You seem to know how to handle it." he'd add, maybe attempting to tap into how he knew about them, but possibly a simple comment none the less. Seeing his face contort to the offer, he shrugged before a thought crossed his mind. He figured it would have been the size difference that might have put him off, "Maybe we can try one at a clothing store." he'd suggest, "There you can have a better size." he'd say, looking a tad determined to make that happen.

Saeyong ensued the man and sat by him, leaving enough room to call it a distance this time as his mind swam with thoughts of what he had mentioned earlier. "I choose not to and indulge my curiosities." he admits in defense to his accusations, which weren't far from the truth. Tilting his head in mild curiosity, he'd make a quiet hum from his statement, "My sense of humor?" he'd ask, wondering which part of genuinely wanting his threat to kiss him turn into reality. The man's gaze visibly softens as he'd lean into the backrest of the bench a little from his words. "I'm a gentleman at heart, even though I may not seem like one." he'd joke, scoffing to himself as though he knew it wasn't true. Of course he did, he lived long enough to come to terms with it. "While I let my curiosities get the best of me, I wouldn't move my mouth where it shouldn't be." which wasn't the entire truth, there were instances where it did, but he'd make sure the other party was also interested before he did go for the kill. "Besides, my years in the entertainment business made me learn to draw the line- for the most part." mostly from negative experiences of his own, he tried to be alert enough to read any contortions on their faces or signs of discomfort. "You paint me to be a pervert." he'd add, his brows knitting a little as he'd look back at him. Though, it again, wasn't far from the truth.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:43 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

((”Midday on a Friday, that was a good time for us to choose. Not many people here at this hour.”)) Certainly he would get the “Worst Husband of the Year” award if he led them into a situation wherein his husband might suffer a glitch, or if the crowd gave him a panic attack. Even after years together, Daisuke always felt a touch when suggesting dates. Matters of the heart were far from his specialty as was reading social situations. Yes, he was the person who had to be told point blank that people were tiring of his conversation. He was jealous of his husband, who seemed to be able to glide through social situations as if walking through a meadow of daisies. And if socializing was easy for Hei-chan, then being a perfect husband was, well, he wasn’t sure what word could describe something beyond easy. ((”Am I even an adequate partner? I’ll never be as great as him, but do I even qualify as a consolation prize?”)) That question had plagued him when they started dating, and every now and again it would claw its way into his brain, but he had gained some confidence over time. ((”Objectively, I shouldn’t make the cut. But in His estimation I’m an MVP, and that is the only estimation I care about.)) No one told his fashion sense this was supposed to be a somewhat casual date. Or rather, his technique of making it casual needed some work. He wore black business casual slacks tailored to accommodate his more utilitarian prosthetic, a long sleeve orchid silk shirt, and a plain black dress shoe. The leg was the casual touch, in his mind.

Once they arrived at the aquarium, Daisuke hopped out of the car and hurried over to open the door for his husband and help him out. ((”May I escort you inside, mein Liebchen?”)) Sometimes he came up with cute and unique terms of endearment, but other times he fell back on classics. Creativity could be a challenge at times. He paid the admission fee himself, but did that really mean anything when one had a joint bank account? ((”Is there any particular creature you were hoping to see here? Besides me, I guess. I doubt there is any creature fascinating enough to tear my eyes from you.”)) Was it still alright to compliment his husband’s appearance like that? The man made Adonis look like a hag, and all the world was well aware of that fact, always had been. Such compliments were probably a dime a dozen. He would need to find an opportunity to drop a non-appearance compliment to balance it all out.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Date outfit

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Dai-chan! | Mood : Excited and romanced | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : --

Sometimes he wonders what goes through his husband's mind when he dries quiet. His past relationship with his ex-wife had taught him that silent treatments meant a fight was brewing again. When that happened, he always played the dutiful husband and tried to make things less tense for Mitsuru. He didn't like to fight in front of him. Didn't want that to be his image of what love was. He supposed that ship sailed after what Heisuke went through afterwards. Where everything he's always tried to protect him from came crawling out of the broken seams while he thought his father was a cheating scumbag preying on his students. It didn't matter if none of what he was accused of was true, the damage had been done. He saw what the relationship his parents had really was. An aggressive wife who could never be satisfied easily controlling her "lesser" and more soft husband who just wanted to live a fairytale, but wasn't careful and got her pregnant when they were teens.

It's such a massive difference between that relationship and his current one. Daisuke often seems more than satisfied with their quiet little life with just the two of them in their comfortable home and their cozy jobs. He doesn't need nor want Heisuke to be some big executive making money to be the type of person who lives their life on autopilot. Daisuke accepts the past he's not proud of, or that his husband doesn't always have the strength to get up on his own. That he's bubbly, artistic, a little girly, and cries when things get tough and overwhelming for him. Under the gaze of his ex-wife he felt like an insignificant failure, but with Daisuke he feels like he's a beautiful treasure who can tackle anything he wants. So Daisuke gets quiet and in his head, but Heisuke is never worried. Like right now, he just nudges the man playfully and holds out his hand for his husband to take. His husband IS the MVP of his life. He pulled him through a lot of his tough times and continues to support him in everything. Plus he's quite handsome to boot! Even got all dressed up for their date.

Daisuke knows he never needs to do grand gestures in order to made Heisuke absolutely swoon over him, but he still gets immensely happy when the man does it anyways. Chuckling as He watches him walk around the car, he waits until the door is opened before taking the hand and getting out. "Dai-chan! What a gentleman." The bookstore manager flushes red when he's given a compliment, even though Daisuke gives plenty of those normally, because he's all dressed up and this is a DATE! It makes him feel like the pretty princess in a fairytale being wooed by the handsome prince. "The sharks! Aquariums remind me of Seiji, and he always talked about loving sharks. I want to snap a photo for Mitsu-chan, Stitch, and sourpuss! Oh...and his Mr. Sourpuss. It's so nice seeing him get out there and finding love again. Everyone deserves to feel this happy.~"

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:03 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

”I try to be, at least when we’re in public…” Why yes, he had been working on his innuendo game, or at least he hoped it would pass as an innuendo and not something impolite and/or misleading. ”I hear they have a few adolescent whale sharks here, most aquariums just aren’t set up to support a creature that large. Maybe the aquarium will have information on what types of sharks are indigenous to these shores and we can snap some pictures of them in the wild. The safer ones, that is.” If a great white decided it was time for Daisuke sushi he doubted there was much he could do about it. ”I’m glad he did as well, especially after everything that happened. The companionship will do him good, I think.” It had done him a world of good, despite the fact he had never been a social or open person. He had tried confiding some things in Nils, but not even the man who partially shared a sentience with him could support or understand him completely in the ways he had needed. It took finding someone no less than his one true love before he could dissect himself and remove the parts that no longer served him. ”Though I don’t know if anyone could be as happy as I am.” He moved closer to Hei-chan, almost conspiratorially, I’m the one who managed to nab the perfect husband. And that is an objective fact.” Umbrella held high, he lead his husband into the aquarium, though once under the roof he would take care to fold up the umbrella properly lest it become a hassle.

Looking around, he was pleased to note there was only a smattering of people visible. Hopefully it meant they would be able to enjoy the sights in relative privacy. ”I looked up a map of here last night. I think the path to the right is the most logical route. Unless you want to check out the kid’s section?” He couldn’t say he did, but his husband often had more…youthful interests than he did. ”But the giant tank with the whale sharks and the widest array of fish is to the right. We have plenty of time though” Did he have contingency plans for after this? Of course he did, he couldn't plan an outing without having contingencies for his contingencies, but the primary setting for this date was the aquarium. If they stayed there it would mean he had picked a good spot, and if they didn't then he could show his husband a good time elsewhere.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C:

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ