Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυℓч ⑧тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦③
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:29 pm
Lord Hedo

KALISTIA LE
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

Kalistia supposed that the rain had its own feel of making things romantic at times, but too much of those made things tiring. It was a wonder that she managed to get her shelter inside the Aquarium. This marked the second time she came upon here and met a new friend! It brought a wonder about how the man was doing. This time perhaps she could meet another new friend too! Though, that would just be something silly.

There were not many people exploring inside of the aquarium, given the terrible weather. The one who arrived usually either wet to the bone or completely dry, perhaps from coming here early before the rain even started. For what reason, she would have no idea. Having a few people near helped ease her discomfort of wandering the big building by herself. Well, there were colorful fishies as companions, but it would be better to have humane companions too.

A teal-blue fish caught her eye, its color blended from the water surrounding it and its natural tone. Her face came closer to the glass, looking at its beady eyes. Strange, the little fish did not seem to be scared, opposite of its little friends. She tapped at the glass with curiosity, watching as the little fish retreated a little before bumping into the glass in small taps, like it was saying hello. The sight made her giggle.

Money: $788.5
Mood: Excited
Clothing: Loose hair, white dresses and white pumps
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:44 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

-- Enter --

He must have been daft or down right dumb for wanting to explore the city without an umbrella or jacket of any kind, but with his mission he didn't stop to think. Now that he has somewhat remembered who Skye was he was certain he was on the right path to collecting more clues of his past. He feared if he stopped search now the one trail he's found could go cold. He didn't want to lose ground, which is why his feet brought him to the shelter that was the aquarium.

A sufficient refugee from the storm outside and warmer then the rain as well. Ryan had mind the wet floor sign and wrung out his wet shirt over the sands at the entrance but had gained a slight glare of disapproval from the lady running the front desk. He rubbed the back of his head nervously and gave the lady an awkward apologetic smile which was led up to some nervous eye gazing. Ryan tried to look at his surroundings as he trying to ignore the lady but she soon called him out and told him that he couldn't loiter if he wasn't going to buy a ticket. He could only avoid eye contact for so long but with rules being rules Ryan approach the lady and ordered his ticket to view the aquarium; His embarrassed self quickly shuffling off to see the fish right after that.

With the storm hitting Soleil so hard the aquarium was virtually abandoned. It was so silent at times that I kind of gave Ryan a chill; Or perhaps that was due to the weather and his wet clothes. He had came in just to hide from the rain and dry off for the moment yet just as he was ready to leave he began truly appreciating the view around him. In all honesty he couldn't recall a time he'd ever been to an aquarium, and thus his surroundings soon made him feel like he was swept into some marvelous underwater cave.

It was like magic seeing the ongoings of underwater living play out before your eyes, and more so when large colorful schools of fish would swim over head or a mighty strange looking creature would stare at him with curiosity matching Ryan's. It really lookedv9 like a scene written in fantasy books, but what surprised Ryan at this moment wasn't the beauty surrounding him but more so the single beauty which now stood before him. Ryan's honey brown eyes stared innocently at the young woman on the other side of the fish tank, this tank shaped as a wide pillar in the center of the current area, and since he could see she hadn't noticed him Ryan curiously watched what the girl was up to. She giggled and smiled as the fish seemed to enjoy the presence of the long onyx haired beauty and it was such an endearing sight that Ryan smiled and spoken out to the girl after coming around the fish tank.

"Looks like that little guy has taken a shine to you."

Company:: long onyx haired beauty
Clothing:: Saved Clothes
Feeling:: Friendly
Condition:: Healthy --> Cold
Wallet:: 4,490$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 and Prepaid cellphone
Wind Hime Princess
Hope its alright.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:12 am
Lord Hedo

KALISTIA LE

User Image

Kalistia was so focused on the cute fish that she did not realize that someone came close. Thus, when another sounded near her ears, she jumped in surprise, hands holding her heart in fright. Realizing her actions were dramatic, she straightened up and offered the stranger a sheepish smile. "Y-Yeah! That little fish is very cute and smart!" There was little disappointment when the fish was gone when she peeked at the corner of her eyes, but that was understandable. Fishes needed their time for other activities, like eating and sleeping, for example.

Despite his slightly younger features, the stranger stood a head taller than her. Brown eyes and short black hair, these colors enhanced his features a different vibe. When her gaze wandered, she could see wet spots in his clothing and his hair in a similar fashion. For her, her hair was slightly wet, but she only caught in a pre-rain, so a drizzle only hit, making her looking dryer than the man in front. She looked further behind him, where little water pools may have been his. Yeah, definitely worse than her situation. She could imagine how cold it was standing right now. No shivering to be found on the man, but even she was a bit cold from the airconditioner wind. She shifted a bit in her spot, showing more of the glass she was blocking earlier. "Umm, hello! Are you here to watch the fishes?" There was a need to facepalm after that dumb question. Her cheeks bloomed a bit pink, the color which she hoped would be hidden under the aquarium light. Unlike the usually artificial yellow light, the light in this building was more blueish, like the color of the ocean. It gave a feeling that they were in a different world.

A school of fish and a giant fish swam past where she turned her back, the loud sound from the big fish startled her again, making her jump closer to the dark-haired man, almost bumping into him. Her blush deepened and her hand started making their way to twist at her long hair as an embarrassed habit. "W-Woops, sorry about that. I'm a bit jumpy today."

OOC: I think it's great! Real lengthy biggrin . I'm gonna try harder to keep my length, haha.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

His comment got quite the surprised reaction out of the young lady and, startled, Ryan also slightly jumped because of it. He simply smiled softly afterwards to the long haired beauty and nodded at her own comment about the fish. It did seem, from what he seen, that her new aquatic buddy was quite a character. While the other fishs acted like normal fish and skidaway from potential predators the teal-blue fish stood his ground and looked friendly at the woman. It was an interesting action to see from an animal but perhaps this was due to the fact that the fish had come accustomed to human interaction. Nevertheless the little one had swam away and was not to be seen, for now; Ryan also having lost sight of the teal-blue fish as it swam between some rocks.

Her next question would have maybe won an amused chuckle out of Ryan but he was too distracted by the sight if her face now fully turned to him. He hadn't noticed the glasses due to the angel before but her eyes seemed to glow like neon colors under blacklight as she looked to him with her vibrant shade of light blue. While his Honey brown eyes might be glowing in a similar way Ryan wouldn't be able to tell as he studied the young woman's hair. It was such a captivating shade of black and quite an impressive length as well. He wondered if the young woman was a hair stylist or something since her locks looked so silky but he didn't answer her question with a moment's pause at all; The conversation rolling on smoothly. "Yeah, kinda. I actually first came in to hide from the storm."

The fact that the rain was pouring outside was one thing, but added with the cool of the air conditioner and you got a problem. Ryan had held up his tough guy persona thus far, not so much as giving a shiver to the cold, but the hairs on his arm standing on end would totally give that away. With the mention of a blood moon on the news it was no wonder that the waters are acting so wild yet it would seem that moon was also having an effect of the fish too. The shadows of a school of fish swept by which had Ryan look up in a glance yet it was the larger shadow of a big fish which would make the young woman jump again; Only this time to him.

As the large fish startle the young woman she had jumped foreword which got Ryan to quickly bring his arms up and catch her into his chest. He hadn't thought about it but just sort of acted, and thus the blush on his cheek had formed and his golden eyes looked down at the young woman as he apologizes. " I'm totally sorry I didn't mean to put hands on you I just sort of..." Before Ryan was able to explain that he was catching her because he thought she'd fall his nose began to twitch and he turned his face to give a light sniffly sneeze.

While he was able to keep up the facade it looked as though the cold had gotten to him and made him show his condition.

Condition:: Cold
Wind Hime Princess
Well you did a good job. I like how you write! ^ ^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 am
Lord Hedo

KALISTIA LE

User Image
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Her blush deepened at his gesture, body tensing up at their close distance. With his strength, the man had kept her steady without much trouble. She quickly separated from him before her face burned any redder. The girl was not used to being in close proximity with men (with exceptions for family), which caused her movement to be a bit rigid before they returned to their original distance. "N-No no I understand. It was an accident and you caught me. Thank you for earlier." She could had caught her balance earlier just fine and quick, but she appreciated his help nonetheless.

Blue eyes blinked as the man started to sneeze. "Oh my, a cold?" Kalistia started patting at her clothing to find a tissue. In the end, she pulled those tissues out of her hair, a gesture strange to people who had not met her before. Some people who walked past her would give strange looks, but oddly calm to the scene. Pulling open the package, she held out a piece of tissue to the man. "Here, a tissue for your nose. If you blow it enough, you'll stop sneezing, I think. Well, it works for me, anyway." Her gaze turned to his wet clothes, one of the potential reason for his sneezing. She was unsure how to deal with that, given they were in an air-conditioned area. Well, almost all of the building had an air-conditioner. The employees would not agree to turn those off. "And how about finding a place with less wind and cold? "

Eyelashes fluttered as she looked around, trying to find a better spot. Tapping sounds and a shadow at the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she turned to see a fish, this one bigger than the little teal one she met earlier, with darker colors, almost black. It cowered when she looked at it, swimming away to somewhere. At the direction where it went, she could see a corner where air-conditioner did not blow much wind. "Hmmm, how about that spot?" She showed her finding to the man, suggesting at the new spot.
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
OOC: Haha, thanks! Yours are great too!

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:28 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan almost felt wrong having caught the young woman even though he knew it was right to catch her from falling about with her jump. She seemed so defensive with her rigidness but he also knew any woman might have been like that to the touch of a stranger. As she moved from him Ryan carefully let her go as if she were glass rose and lightly blushed as she shyly thanked him; He being very grateful the lights were such a deep blue that she would maybe have no clue of his blush; Just like he to her.

His sneeze was a dead giveaway of how he had been trying to hide his inner coldness yet judging by the examining look from young woman's eye there was no way he would have been able to have hid that fact much longer anyway. She began searching for something, at the moment you had no idea as to what, when he seen the girl do something most peculiar. She patted herself down during her search when she decided to suddenly reach into her hair to, out of the blue, pull a napkin out of seemingly nowhere. As the long haired young woman reach out to give the randomly acquired napkin to Ryan he give the object a raised eyebrow but recalled a wisdom handed down to him by his mother.

"A true man never turns down a woman's kindness."

With a sense of slight disbelief still lingering around him, Ryan would gently take the napkin handed to him and nod in appreciation to the strangely entertaining long haired young woman. Before he could give a word of thanks the lady's eyes fluttered and an audible tapping grabbed the attentions of he and the young lady. A strange coincidence happen when a darker colored fish, slightly more sharp in appearance, ruffled its gills a little after capturing the gaze of the lady before blasting its way in the man-made sea. It appeared to favor a certain spot in the water near the edge opposite of where they currently stood.

Ryan didn't understand until he looked up and seen that an air conditioning duct was sitting directly overhead he and the long haired young woman; obviously a contributor to his current condition. With the young woman suggesting to move to the warmer spot Ryan could find no argument against it and smiled as he agreed. "Yeah, lets go forward and see what else there is to see in the aquarium." Out of all the places that Ryan has explored to see if he could regain his memory, the aquarium was the one place he could find some peace because there wasn't a single memory of this spot on the island he was supposed to remember. It was empty of haunting voices or images and though a few people did pass by Ryan could only pay attention to the young lady in front of him and the occupants which seemed to crawl out from between the rocks; schools of fush quickly gliding by as a try to eat some small flakes of fish food freshly served as a snack.

The aquarium was still chilly, no doubt, but the recent change of location did help Ryan some. It was much nicer standing away from constant blowing wind and the coral reef gave the blue lighting a hint of color to it as eels and other sea life vibrantly moved in front of Ryan and the young woman; The fish tank hosting quite a few critters. "So, umm, what brought you to the aquarium on a day like this?" Ryan curiously asked a young woman. "I mean, not a lot of people were willing to brave the storm to see the fish today. Do you really like fish or was there another reason you decided to brave the storm to be here today?" He himself had his own reason and as strange as his might have been he found that his friendly curiosity was getting the better of him.

Condition:: Cold
Wind Hime Princess
Hehe, naw. Just working with what you give me! ^u^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:01 pm
Lord Hedo

KALISTIA LE

User Image
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Kalistia was glad that the man did not comment on the strangeness when she pulled out the tissue out of her hair. It had felt so comfortable that she forgot normal people did not store things inside their hair. Despite so, she could still feel his confusion about the sight he had just seen, but it lasted for a few seconds. If he asked about it, she would not mind telling him the truth. There was nothing to hide, but she would be sad if he thought she was a weirdo or run away after learning she was not normal. For now, she would try to be more careful when taking things out for others, not wanting to scare potential friends off. Since the man had not rejected her suggestion, she started first by walking to the suggested direction.

A school of fish swam past them as they walked to the new area, their names unfamiliar to her. The young woman was not an expert on fish, but she did enjoy learning about them. The previous dark-colored fish floated near their destination, its gills fluffing, making it larger. Blue eyes searched for its name in the sign below the glass, but only seeing "mixed fishes" and a list of fish names that she did not know. She opened her mouth to point out the fish to her companion, but ended up answering his question first. "It has been raining lately, so I was thinking "What would be an ideal place that gives me shelter and sort of outside at the same time?". This aquarium popped up on the list and was nearby. It's a bit boring staying at home all the time."

It had been raining almost a week now, and she did not want to lay inside her home all the time. Sure, there was internet and TV shows to watch, but she would like to move her arms and legs occasionally. The woman was originally weak, so she had to do some exercise to make up for that. "The aquarium was most nearby, so that was another reason to come." The plus side was the place reminded her of the beach, which she had a plan to visit earlier, but the bad weather condition crashed that plan. "What about you?" She returned the question to the man, who looked worse than her, caught in the rain. She had been in the building early enough to not get completely drenched, while he looked worse for the wear. From general observation, he could be someone who got caught in the rain and the aquarium was the closest. He could also be meeting someone here, maybe on a date! For why her mind came up with this, blame the romance novel she had just read earlier. It was about a high school love story and there was this scene with rain.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:53 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:09 pm
•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•

Adriel Brooks

•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•°o.OProfileO.o°•

Adriel had occasionally spotted the dome of the aquarium while swimming around the reef since he had moved to the city. He had been curious for awhile what the view was like from inside of it so he paid his $15 (idk how money works here) and wandered down the hallway. He had decided to show up in human form lest he be kicked out or stuck in some tank. Adreil strolled into the dome and stared off into the reef. He thought the view was nice but it was better in the reef...unless you don't breathe water. Looking around he spotted a familiar part of the reef and walked over in that direction. Adriel leaned over the railing planting his face directly into the glass staring intently and thought to himself "Huh how far does this reef go? It's pretty big...Should I get a fish tank? ...Would it be weird for me to have an octopus as a pet or would it be like a mini me?"

yo punny nut

DrinkingInDaylight

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:30 am
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling amused. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I currently have feelings for no one.

The breeze was cooling, like chilling touches of fingers grazing against his skin. He had rode around town, killing time on his day off from work. The city was quiet, peaceful, just about the same since the first day he had moved here, though back then, everything around him felt gloomy. Depressing, even. He pulled the helmet off his head, shaking his lengthy pearl grey locks free, falling in an unruly mess that framed his own features, like white silk curtains. Ruby hues glanced sideways, falling upon the sandy shore, the vast sand like glistening golds and riches beneath the gentle rays of golden sunlight. The sound of waves crashing were like a calming tune to his ears, like a gentle lullaby that could lull him to sleep. Everyday in this town had felt peaceful, a tad too peaceful to his liking. He wanted fun, he wanted the adrenaline boost that he'd get on nights he'd speed down the roads, when he'd secretly scale up the steel pipes in the small alley way like a wild monkey. He wanted adventure, the sound of heavy bass sending tremors through every fibre of his being, the sweat and smell of cigarette smoke, the high and a mess of laughter a joint would always leave him in.

Right now everything just seemed.. boring.

The sound of sand dragging through each step of his feet across the rocky pavement fell on deaf ears, absent-mindedly pacing through the one place he used to come around with Rina, hand in hand, filling the quiet surroundings with sounds of quiet banters and cheeky laughter. He sucked in a breath, shoving his hands into the depths of his joggers as he carried himself to the familiar establishment he had completely, and little to no interest in. Yet today, he found himself standing before the counter, purchasing a ticket for one, and letting them strap it around his wrist before he was ushered into the dark-litted interior. He felt a small need to escape, to bury himself in some dark, secluded space from the city, just hearing the gentle music playing in the background as he mindlessly paced through the vast spaces within, that was now quite empty given it being a working day. He stood before the reef, striking hues staring off into the vast reef of underwater creatures, unique in shapes and sizes. Large, humongous.

It could feed him for a full year.

Seth shook his head, turning enough to catch the man beside him, long, silken bright locks of rose red contrasting his tanned skin littered with markings in the shade of sea foam green. He raised an eyebrow, half confused, and half amused by the strange posture, as though he had been trying to climb into the tank himself. A quiet snort escaped his lips, as he brought his arms up to cross over his own chest.

”If I’m any more ignorant, I'd have thought you were trying to eat the poor things.” like himself, really.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

TheSaltyPrince

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out