Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:51 am
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko huffed as she dashed down the street towards the aquarium. Running really wasn't one of her favorite things to do but she needed to get to her destination and fast! She'd woken up a bit later than she would've liked and rushed to get ready, easting a light breakfast and leaving her house as quick as possible. She really hoped that she hadn't kept Tsuki waiting for too long. When he asked her out on a date she couldn't say yes fast enough. She'd considered their previous meet ups pretty much dates but to hear him say it out loud was nice. It'd been quite some time since she hate the kinds of feelings toward someone. It made her nervous but in a really good way, her heart fluttered when she was with Tsuki. Finally she arrived at her destination coming to a quick stop to catch her breath. Smoothing out her coat and clothes she walked up to the entrance catching sight of Tsuki. A smile tugged at her lips as she speed walked over to him. "Tsuki hello! Were you waiting long?" She called out tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. This was going to be a good day, spending time with her crush and visiting the aquarium!

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Real Date, Coat【Funds:】$962【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This will be fun.【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki continued to pace around the entrance for what seemed like an eternity when, in reality, has only been a few minutes but thankfully, all that soon came to an end when he saw the sight of her approach him. He could feel his excitement levels jump like ten notches almost instantly but made sure to keep a lid on it so he didn't seem overly excited. He didn't want to wear himself out before things had a chance to play their course, after all. "I wasn't waiting long. I just got here a few minutes ago." Seeing this sight reminds him when he was last here with Setsuko only this time, things were much different. He took a moment and glanced over her outfit. One of these days, he should really look into getting better clothing for himself but fashion isn't really his thing. "That's a cute outfit you're wearing. I like it"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party:Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly. "Oh thank good, I would've felt just awful if you were waiting out in this weather. Still I'm sorry, my alarm didn't go off so I got up a bit later than I would've preferred." She said rubbing the back of her head. Her cheeks flushed a light pink at the compliment, giggling. "Aww thank you, I'm glad you like it. Even when it comes to cold weather, I just can't help but wearing something aesthetically pleasing." Which was very true, after all she was quite nonweldable when it came to fashion and all of the latest trends. She always kept magazines and watched videos on the internet to keep up. Plus they helped her to make her own outfits. "Um.. maybe one day I could do some styling for you? As you know I make my own clothes and I'd honestly be happy to make something for you.. Ah only if you want to that is!" She squeaked out waving her hands in front of her. She didn't want to come off as too forward! She cleared her throat and shyly reached out to grab his hand. "A-anyways shall we head inside? It wouldn't really do to keep standing around out here." She asked looking up at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Real Date, Coat【Funds:】$962【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This will be fun.【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki wouldn't have minded if he had to wait out in the current weather. Where he grew up in, it often got to the single digits and sometimes below zero if they had really bad winters so this current weather feels like summer weather from where he came from. |"It's quite alright. I like this kind of weather, honestly. It's refreshing and it doesn't wear me out like how the warmer temperatures seem to do to me. I'm built different, is all." Not to mention the fact that ice was one of his elements to control so unless it was super cold combined with an equally cold, or worse, wind chill, it doesn't really bother him. Her comments about what she wanted to wear made him openly question his own sense of style. "One of these days, I should really upgrade my own wardrobe for a new look but fashion isn't my thing so if you're offering to help with that, I'd very much take you up on it" He didn't want to sound too enthusiastic and if she weren't around, he'd be almost jumping with joy and excitement at the thought that he would receive new clothing that were made by her. How could he refuse anything from her especially if its something handmade? Getting onto business at hand though, he took her hand in his and gave her a nod. "Let's go then. Let's get out of the cold." He then led them both through the entrance to the aquarium and found themselves in the main lobby with many placed to see. "Hmm...where to start..."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

"Part of the exhibit, just like the others.." the man's voice filled with sympathy as his hues followed the speckled manta ray over the glass it hovered through. The little wonder swam like any other, though the man with his punctilious gaze could tell that it was, just like the many in here, lacking the sense of freedom it was once used to. Well, he wasn't completely aware of all the ins and outs of this particular establishment, but in his many years walking on earth, he knew that many didn't prioritize the wellbeing of these beings than the profits they were making. Profits that were mostly benefitting the captor, quite a familiar image played in his mind as a sigh escaped. Life isn't always fair aye?

It was not always easy to be in aquariums, some of these creatures reminded him of home, some of the layouts they built reminded him of home too which wasn't too pleasant when it included being watched like a caged animal. He did see the appeal to it though, not knowing what is deep down in the bottom of the sea, not knowing all the creatures that lied down there and the expenses it took to even see them in their natural habitat - this seemed like a fair deal. Bringing up the ocean floor up to the surface. But it was the animals he mostly felt for, the way they would try and plead their case when they realized he understood them. How could someone close to his own kind even work in a place like this?

The man took a few steps further inside the clear dome, some of the sea creatures tailing him and lingering near just like the manta ray earlier. This was surely an interesting sight for the younglings, seeing how they would tug on their parents' arm or piece of clothing to show them the spectacle they were witnessing. Among the few other things that could amuse him, this managed to reach there too. He exhaled and shook his head, wiping off the slight tug on his lips. His hues stopped over a person he noticed from before, he might have noticed them before at the park too. A coincidence?

O.O.C. Keeping it open so this could be their official first meet lol, since we didn't get to play them out before >u<;;

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko sighed and wrung her hands together, "Well I'm happy for you, I on the other hand don't care much for the cold. It doesn't bother me too much most of the time but sometimes I just can't take that shiver that runs up my spine from a particularly icy wind." she admitted with a light chuckle. "But it can also be fun on occasion, seeing the first snow fall of the winter can be beautiful. Plus I can wear all kinds of nice winter attire." Putting a positive spin on things was something she was relatively good at even if was just to herself. "Well hey that's okay, fashion isn't really for everyone but I'd be ever so happy to help you. I've helped some of my friends back home freshen up their wardrobe and I make a lot of my own clothes." she chirped with a giggle. "If you want one day you could come over to my house, I can take your measurements and get some input on some things you like, colors and kind of styles you've seen around that caught your eye." Already her mind was working and whirring about the different possibilities. It was one of the things about she loved about fashion, with the right work just about anything was able to be made. But that could be saved for later, right now she had a date to focus on. She gave a nod of her own and followed him through the entrance. While Tsuki pondered what to see first, she gave a small tug at his hand. "Um if you don't mind, could we go see the penguins first? I quite like them and seeing the babies is so cute." she said with a smile.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Real Date, Coat【Funds:】$932【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki listened to her talk about how it would great to see the first snowfall of winter and he can relate to that so much. The people from his hometown go hard when it comes to winter. "Who knows. Maybe one day, I'll be able to take you somewhere where you can get a real winterland experience." His hometown would be perfect for such an occasion. With frequent winter festivals and other outdoor activities such as skiing and hot springs, there had to be something she might like to do. The conversation soon went back to fashion as she offered up her services to make him some clothes. "I'll take you up on that offer then. Can't argue against some new clothes." With him not being not one for fashion, he will just leave the finer, smaller details to Setsuko and trust in her judgment. From what he's seen from her own attire, he wasn't too concerned about the end result. He soon felt a tug on his hand when he thought of where to start out at her with a nod. "Sure. We can start there." He then looked at the map of the aquarium to see which direction they needed to head into. Once he found them, he started to guide them towards one of the halls while holding onto her hand.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:47 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun was at the entrance waiting to pay his admittance. To be fair, he wasn’t sure what brought him to come here for the day. After all, it wasn’t like he could see more than shades of the marine animals moving about and the people surrounding them. He wasn’t even sure how he was supposed to notice the aura of the animals. There would be glass between them wouldn’t there? The elf sighed a bit as he was made painfully aware of his affliction for the first time since centuries. It was true that his parents were told his sight might return one day, but it had been several hundred years now and he still was as blind as ever. The elf had given up hope to ever see normally again, so he had done his best to get used to this new way of life. He looked up when he heard voices nearby and looked at the cashier before him. It would seem he had subconsciously followed the line and then blanked out.

"My apologies. I was distracted by a few thoughts I fear." he said and smiled a bit. "I would like one ticket for the aquarium please. And do you have an audio tour for me?" he said and then asked hopefully. He had heard some about this audio tour and it would help him tremendously. Once he walked inside the first area, he had one earbud in from the audio tour he bought, leaving the other purposely out of his ears. He could already not see, it wouldn’t be a good idea to also go deaf. He could hear the audio tour fine though as well as the music accompanying it. The highelf followed the tour and listened to the extended explanations which helped him to somewhat imagine the animals housed nearby. At some point he stopped as he listened to the audio guide as it described a very large dome where you could see all sorts of fish, which it described.

Rhun gently placed one hand on the glass as he listened and could feel the cool under his hand from the water inside the basin. He suddenly felt it getting disturbed before he suddenly saw the aura of a shark right in front of him. Not expecting to notice anything here with the glass separating them, the highelf startled and out of instinct took a few quick steps away from the glass, backing away from the shark’s aura. In his haste to retreat, Rhun tripped and fell to the ground hitting his head on a nearby table and he groaned as he got up a bit, rubbing his head. The one earbud that was in his ear only just then got to the sharks and it was explaining their often malicious appearance but mostly not being aggressive. "Now you tell me…" the elf muttered dejectedly and sighed once he recovered from most of the shock. He had never seen a shark in his entire life, this sudden appearance of what could be mistaken for a monster had been shocking to the man. He hadn't seen them clearly but he could tell it had a huge aura and he only noticed part of it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Aquarium] xxx

[With : A few people] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko's eyes lit up at the prospect of going to such a place with Tsuki. "Um.. I think I would like that very much. Seeing such a place with you would be ever so wonderful." she breathed out with lightly flushed cheeks. A winter wonderland experience with her crush would be a true dream. She grinned when he accepted her offer, bouncing on her heels. "Oh great! Then we'll have to set up a time. I'll have you looking very fashionable in the blink of an eye." she chirped with a giggle. She wasn't being facetious either, with the help of her telekinesis sewing clothes didn't take too much time. She smiled and let out an excited squeak when he agreed, penguins were one of her most favorite animals. She happily followed alongside him as they walked the halls, lightly swinging their conjoined hands. Soon they arrived at the penguin enclosure and she quickly moved closer to get a good look at them. "Aww they're so cute, especially the babies!" she squealed watching the animals swim around in the water and the little ones following their parents. "What's your favorite animal Tsuki?" she asked her date curiously.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Real Date, Coat【Funds:】$932【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Excited【Musings:】Sooo cute!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 6:49 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Stranger from the park || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The man tried to resume his own journey along the aquarium and not stand around watching people, this man he barely knew that he might have seen before. To be fair, he did but he wasn't intending to approach him without reason. For once, he wasn't entirely in a playful mood. It could have been the moody environment he was in at the moment, then again, it wouldn't hurt to try and change that.

Before the man could head on his way, after realizing how he had lost himself to a train of thoughts, he looked back at the man from earlier and was yet to give himself a mental goodbye until he noticed him have a mini scare. It all happened too soon for him to even react quick enough but what would he even do? The shark was inside the enclosure and while this wasn't the first time he saw someone get startled like that but it sure made him snicker quietly before he headed over to help. "They make the glass look so clear that it feels like they'll swim right out at you." the man would state, well it wasn't entirely true, it did have tiny grease stains from all the children touching them but since it was a tiny bit dark, he could see how that could be a problem. Then again, little did he know he'd probably have to bite his tongue for saying something like that. "You hit your head though, do you need to get it checked or something?" he'd ask, sincerely being nice for a change.

"They might seem scary but I can assure you they mean no harm. Just like most, they do what they do to survive. They don't really have a knack for killing like killer whales though. I think movies just antagonize them quite a bit." he'd add, referring to the shark. "The shark advocate is called Saeyong though." he'd add, holding out his hand in case the other would want to take it, "What about you?"

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:36 am
User Image
User Image

A sigh escaped the highelf as he fully calmed down from the scare he had. He knew they were in enclosures of course, but that hadn’t stopped him from getting startled by the sudden aura of a huge animal. The audio guide went on to explain they could grow really large and many people feared them by default. "Well, that seems kind of unfair." he muttered to himself, unaware he wasn’t much alone anymore. When he heard a voice nearby he blinked in surprise and looked up in the general direction where the voice came from. Now he focused his skill to detect auras to help him form a general view of his surroundings, he realized that he had been approached by someone. They had a strangely familiar aura to them but he couldn’t quite place it.

Not being able to place the feeling of the aura though, the highelf ignored it for now and smiled a bit. "I can’t see the animals that are swimming here to be honest and can only vaguely pick up their aura due to the glass. But when the big animal, a shark I assume as the audio guide called them large, came so close to the glass I could feel part of it’s aura very clearly. It startled me." he explained with a light chuckle, ashamed now that he had jumped so badly. Unwittingly he had done what so many people did who were known with the animal: got scared and dodged. When they asked about his head, the elf felt his head and rubbed it a bit, but it didn’t seem badly damaged. ”I don’t think that is necessary, I’ve had worse. Thanks though." he said to the man beside him and gave them a smile. He definitely had a ‘deep fall down that cost him his sight’ worse for sure.

He listened to them as they spoke about the shark and the killer whales and he could hear the audio guide saying something similar along those lines, though his focus wasn’t on the tour anymore. "Well that is a relief. I didn’t really plan on becoming fish food when I came to this place." he replied with a chuckle. "Nice to meet you Saeyong, my name is Rhun. Thank you for checking up on me and the information. I have never seen a killer whale, but heard they are huge." he said gratefully and using the other male’s aura as a guide he managed to accept their handshake. He was definitely lucky he was born with a sensitive sense of energy. It spared him a lot of grief since he became unsighted. Who knew how badly he would stumble around the world if he didn’t have that energy to help guide his steps.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Aquarium] xxx

[With : Saeyong] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 5:37 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki thought about the prospect of bringing her back to his hometown. The thought of it alone made him nervous and anxious. What would his friends over there say? What would his family say?
His sister and mother would most likely be ecstatic about it but his father might be a different story. He wasn't strict or anything but he had a certain way of welcoming people. Those thoughts soon left him though when he could hear her excitement when he had accepted her offer to help him look more stylish and fashionable. "How about I come over sometime this week then? I don't really have much going on this week." He was curious to see what kind of clothing she would be able to make for him which made him feel a little eager. They soon arrived at the area where the penguins as she almost pressed herself up against one of the enclosures. He could not only hear her excitement but also see it on her face and her body language. He couldn't help but smile at the sight. "My favorite animal? Hmm...that's a tough one. It's either between the red panda or the red fox. We used to have a bunch of red fox habitats around my hometown and were highly looked upon. We even have a couple festivals about them and a close family friend takes care of red pandas. I would go and see them quite a lot when I was younger."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime
[

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 2:48 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                        I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Rhun || Where am I? The aquarium || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

As the other responded with a rather pleasant demeanor, Saeyong too managed to be quite sound about it. Sometimes, people could be oddly defensive and outright rude to cover up their shame. In his opinion, there was no shame in having a little stumble, it could have been anyone. Back to this man, he admitted something rather curious. He couldn't see them? What did he mean? Could he see anything at all? The way he looked at him though, he could have mistaken him for someone who could see. This wouldn't be something he would hold back from asking him though.

"What do you mean, you couldn't see them? Can you see me?" he asked him as bluntly as it sounded, though his tone definitely read curiosity more than anything, if that helped soften the blow. "So, you see my aura...and not me?" he asked again, once the other mentioned being able to see auras. "That is a very curious detail." he added, rubbing his chin in thought. He might have met someone with a similar ability before, given the years under his belt, but it was always fascinating to him. How could one live without an important sense such as sight, just not there?

The siren refrained from questioning him about the head injury he implied he had before this one, maybe a conversation for a later time. If there ever was one. He let that slip but the remark the other made of becoming fish food made him snicker a little. A part of him was glad the other couldn't see him as he very quickly eyed him down. Becoming fish food wasn't off the menu, at least not for himself. "Nice to meet you Rhun. I would show you one if I could-- actually, we can go for the killer whale show and you can probably be around one up close. If you think you'd like it though." he suggested. Maybe he could even have the whale ease him up to massive auras. Not that he assumed that was a problem, but he couldn't see why anyone wouldn't want to get close to wonderful marine wildlife despite them being scary.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:41 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑰тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑦
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : No one | Mood : Anxious | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit : Black ensemble with black gloves. | OOC : --

He had forgotten how calm it made him feel to have his mind distracted with something. How he can throw his everything into that one thing and find total peace in it. Atlas is adjusting beautifully in the home after Avi spent a good chunk getting a bird sanctuary built for him on his property so he could help him in his recovery. Its a large cage for now so that there isn't other predators trying to attack the wounded bird during his recovery. It took the rescued hawk some time to warm up to Avi, but they finally reached a point where he glides down as best as he can to perch on Avi's wrist and greet him with a tap of his beak to his cheek. He's put time and care into helping Atlas recover. So much so that he hasn't left the home for a little while, even having asked for a little time off from the library in order to get the bird settled in. It is really the only time he would ever use his "charm" to convince the manager he really needs the time off. A bird missing an eye and dealing with an injured wing is kind of a big deal in his opinion.

He was even hesitant to leave at all today because he wanted to make sure that nothing happened to Atlas while he was out. But his brothers insisted that he get some fresh air and give Atlas some space for his healing so he doesn't coddle the bird too much and build a dependency that won't give him much desire for freedom when he is healed up. He wasn't ready to return to work to deal with his coworkers being the way they always are, so he decided that if he were going to go out like they asked, it would be a place that is generally quiet during the week days. He's leaving one animal to recover at home while he just throws himself into staring at others go about their day through glass. He doubts it is what Cas meant when he said to get fresh air, but it is about all he can handle right now. The only thing he can think about as he watches the fish glide through the water is if he should get the bird more fresh food to hunt for the sanctuary to keep his senses sharp. Though he wants to train him and have him as his companion, he doesn't want to keep him in a cage to waste away. He still wants him to have his freedom, to be able to get his kills and hunt like he is meant to do. He won't cage Atlas like he tried to do with Masumi while he was mind-controlled. He decides against it for now since the bird is still recovering and it isn't save for live prey until he gets his bearings again.

He sighs in mild boredom as he moves from the small glass window showcasing the jellyfish and moves on to the shark tank. The beasts are incredibly beautiful to him, but he still just wants to be home to making sure that Atlas won't fall if he tries to get high up again to try flying but doesn't quite get the wing to cooperate. Its been an ordeal as the wing heals. The missing eye is...a work in progress that he doesn't know how to address yet. They will climb that mountain when they get there.

Quote:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces