Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 am
User Image
                User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Her face claim picture outfit!I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Profile: Click Here

She hadn't mind the lookover. If anything, she was too naïve to think of it being anymore than a cursory glance. But either way, the grin only made the smile on her lips reinforce itself. She had taken him to be the quiet type outside of the occasional glance of one of his teachings or shows, but on the contrary, he seemed as vocal and friendly as ever; especially after that little incident. As the miniscule weight was lifted from her fingers, her eyes scanned over the chemical-like set beside himself. It was nothing out of the ordinary, though she hadn't seen one herself since... Well, high school, mostly likely. "Oh no, not at all." Her hands clasped themselves behind her back and she gave one good rock on her short heels. His hair occasionally took on a blue flash in response to the water reflected behind them.

The tense and strained expression only lasted a second. Her past 'situation' hadn't bothered her all that much, but there was the occasional hurt that lingered still. She missed him, maybe in a friendly way, but the compassion and infatuation were long gone by now. "Leo." She happily repeated to herself. A nod was quick to arise at his former question. She did enjoy attending the aquarium. It wasn't as packed as most other places she wanted to visit - especially in comparison to weekends at Beach-A-Palooza. With another short inhale she caught her thoughts that were so quickly passing by. "I live in Etoile so the walk isn't very far. And some of the most interesting people have the most interesting jobs." The healers, the shifters, the elemental shapers... Curiously she eyed him, but the words never left her lips. "Sarah. Sarah Fitz." She held out a dainty hand in this direction, this time bare. "Can I walk with you? Leo?" Another peach smile.

Rarian

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:44 am
                          Yummy Galaxxy

User Image
                          -----------------------------------------
                          Leon Anthony Williams
                          --------------------------

It was faint and yet there was no denying the hint of warmth that soften his blue gaze at her off handed answer, the man clearly both relieved the sample tube hadn't caused any mischief and amused by the absent study the girl had given his kit. Children often asked about tools and a few of his classes did cover the basics of field kits but whatever questions came to this girl's mind she mused them to herself casually; Leo's brow quirking upward as he noted how at ease she seemed to be in the lulling environment of the Aquarium's halls. It was confirmed she came often enough but even frequent visitors could get nervous speaking to strangers.. The fact that Sarah was not discouraged to be social was a nice surprise. The troubled expression at his name wasn't missed, the girl's posture spoke volumes, but as she seemed content to move past the sentiment Leo felt no need to prod on the subject in response. It didn't seem personal, typically when people recognized or disliked him they were much more hostile or quick to retreat. A mental shrug dismissed the matter and with a natural calm he gently shook her hand to officiate their meeting, noting the shift in her attention and the very tell-tale sheen of inquiry lurking in her stare." Etoile is a beautiful area, the people are very lively." It was impossible to predict just what it was she wanted to say and yet, as always, he was a sucker for knowledge seekers. Having released his grasp on her hand as swiftly as he had taken it the man lightly flipped the flexible lid onto his kit and zipped the package up to secure it, lifting the attached strap over his shoulder for easier movement as he gestured down the hallway which would take them towards the Aquarium's labs. " You are free to walk as you like of course, but I would welcome the company Little Miss. You seem to have something on your mind?"

Mindful to keep his stride relaxed, so as to not outpace his companion, Leo started down the walkway at a leisurely stroll; One hand lifting to absently push the pale strands of his hair out of his eyes as he kept his attention on the young lady at his side. " I will trade you questions, if you are up for it.~" If he was being honest he was curious just what the girl wanted to ask him and what she liked best about the Aquarium. It was not just the sea-life that he studied here and understanding the public views of this place would do wonders to help him better relate to those seeking knowledge here.

Rarian

Aged Regular

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 2:39 am
                          User Image
                                        User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Her face claim picture outfit!I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Profile: Click Here

Was he able to pick up on her curious stare so easily? Most would dismiss it as a wide-eyed stare craving intellectual conversation, however, Sarah wasn't one to fluff her conversations if she wanted to learn something quickly. And at the offer, she was quick to jump onto the train of thought that lingered in the back of her foremind. Her grey orbs shifted back and forth, lingering on the occasional passersby before she was a little more sure they could speak in both private and confidence. 'Little Miss' - it was a cute pet name. It reminded her of something her father would call her as a child. Her boots gave small, almost muted taps with each step on the linoleum floor. And on occasion, as she politely waited for him to finish speaking, she would cast a glance over to the surrounding coral on the other side of the glass. Up close, they were like beautiful pink, blue, and speckled yellow rainbows. How had they kept their natural color like this so long under the water? What sort of evolution led to create the way they shaped themselves today?

"You have more knowledge about the ocean than I've seen from most others." She began, the smile never leaving her lips. "I'd chalk it up to school, maybe, but-" Her head lulled to one side as she walked, her hands still clasped behind the small of her back with laced fingers. Her sweater felt loose on her shoulders. "The Soleilians here I don't believe are normal accustomed humans." She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "What does that make you?" She figured there was no hiding what she wanted to ask anymore - even if she phrased the question in a way that was a little less direct than her usual blunt assault. But she had learned not to approach strangers with the underlined, 'What species are you?'; especially those that were unaware of the supernatural community living amongst them. Those were the ones she had to idly step away from, but fortunately, she hadn't met many of those. However there were dead giveaways for people that typically didn't belong to the human world - and his white hair was an immediate flag given her experience.

Rarian

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:40 am
                                                  User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Consequences. That's all there is. Once you disturb the calm sea, it only takes one droplet to make a tidal wave. Either if it's good or not, John believes that principle. Unfortunately for John, he still carries this unexplained heaviness inside his heart and mind. It has been a while since he thought much about a relationship problem in which he used to think of business agendas first before everything else. Welp, so much for finally finding what's missing from all these years.

The Russian mobster is by his balcony, thinking while staring blankly at the horizon. The cityscape is a nice view from here. Soleil isn't a very bad place after all. "Dausha.. " He called the name of his personal combat maid and she responded swiftly after hearing her boss's voice. "Yes, Mister King? .. She perked her head upwards with eyes focused at John from behind with a nonchalant facial expression. "Do you know any place where we could see more beautiful scenery? .. Anything nature related."

"Hm. I do suggest the Beach. --The underwater caverns.. um.. The reef? I heard it's beautiful, that place, and one of Solale's finest." .. "Hmm? Fish, Corals.. Sharks.. what else? .. A mermaid hitting on a huge clam?" John unexpectedly mentioned a joke, and Dausha laughed but she held her mouth with a closed fist, trying to hold her giggle from bursting out. John would then face Dausha with a small smile. "Hm. --Come. Let's go to the beach then. I feel like I need some fresh air." He said with a hand in his pocket, turning around to prepare to leave his estate.

--- In Lune Beach ---

John stood under the shade of a tree, being accompanied by Dausha while the rest of the bodyguards are keeping a decent distance away from their boss. He watched the salty water ebb and flow. The sound of the waves crashing to the shore is quite relaxing. Calm and subtle but once disturbed, its rage and fury are unimaginable. There are so many things you can relate to life. Even the world around you teaches you a lesson in every way. It's just a matter of noticing and ignoring. Very complicated, I know.
                                                                                                          John would grab a stick of expensive cigar, but only to just smell its aroma and not lighting it in a precious place such as the golden beach of Soleil. He is not much of a smoker nor an alcoholic. He only comprises to such vices only on occasions or just simply stressed. to certain matters.

While he was playing with the expensive cigar, he noticed that Dausha was staring at the Aquarium shop, which was not far away from their spot. His eyes panned towards the shop and then back to Dausha again. "Is something bothering you, dear?" He asked before eyeing the said shop with suspicion this time.
                                                                                                          "U-uh.. Oh, No! No, Mister King.. I-- um.. I just ..uhm." He can see how flustered she was while having trouble responding. "Do you want to see some fish?" John's eyes are now more relaxed and back to a neutral facial expression. "Y-.. .yes." Dausha shyly responds. "Alright then, let's go check it out."

[ENTER]

John leads the way as Dausha followed behind him. His bodyguards are now surrounding the building but they keep blending with the people and not being too obvious. They were wearing civilian outfits and not the Blacklist member uniform/look. "Oh wow.." Whispered Dausha. "Why don't you be a dear and pick the fish you like. The house needs a little life anyways." John said before Dausha excitedly wandered off. This was John's first time so he was not sure if the fish are for sale or not. But either way, it was just an excuse to let his personal maid have some fun.

John would then stroll onwards, not sure where will this underwater tunnel may lead him. It's indeed beautiful to see majestic creatures of the sea. "Fish.. . Beautiful." He muttered as he took a pause, placing a hand in his pocket while gazing at a school of fish who are swimming slowly with all the variety of colors that nature has created. His eyes would then pan sideways as he spots a familiar face.

"Greetings, Mister Damon. I didn't expect to see you here." He gave a small smirk as he stood there with confidence. "Such a beauty, aren't they?" -- John would ask as he revert his eyes back to the school of fish that he was referring to. ---

User Image

WHERE:
                                                                                                          Here in this place where they trap beautiful fish... or the other way around.
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          WITH:
                                                                                                          ..Damen?
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
                                                  • Brandisher 100
                                                  • PvP 200
                                                  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
                                                  • nuGen Staff 25
                                                  • The Committee Staff 25
                                                  • Team Edward 100
                                                  PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:35 am
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image

Damen was walking from his home to the beach. He would be without his beloved Mark for now, as they preferred to play a video game while Damen went out. The demon had only shook his head and chuckled a little at this. They truly were a gamer through and through. The young man didn’t mind though, he loved the other the way they were. He had gotten dressed for the weather, put on his shoes and after giving Mark a kiss goodbye for now, he had left the home. As he wandered the streets he was thinking about where to go. There were a lot of great places here, but it wasn’t really the right weather for a lot of them, or he preferred to have Mark with him for other places. He walked the streets aimlessly for a while, though he enjoyed the exercise and fresh air, before he settled on a destination. A soft smile was on the young man’s lips as he walked in the direction of the beach. The weather was bad for a swim or to relax on the sand, but really Damen had his mind set on a spot nearby, rather than the beach itself.

He walked the path to the beach until it split in more directions and instead followed the one that indicated it would lead to the aquarium and he walked to the entrance. This place was magical, he had seen it before. Yet he couldn’t help but return here more often than once. The demon walked to the counter and bought himself a ticket before he walked in and looked at the familiar paths ahead. Where to go first? Damen decided to go to the exotic fish first and went into the hallway, through the tunnel that allowed you to look out into the reef. It was an amazing sight, truly. The young man wished to visit it closer sometime, to take the dive and really explore along with the underwater caves. He was used to diving so that wouldn’t be an issue. As he pondered this though he was suddenly drawn out of his thoughts by a familiar voice. He looked up and turned to the direction it had come from, after which his eyes rested on John, a new friend of his. The demon smiled and waved a humble greeting.

"Hello, John. Good to see you again. How are you?" he said as he greeted them. Damen walked closer to them so they had a more conversational distance and chuckled with a nod. "They really are. I find myself back here quite a lot these days. But I would love to go for a dive sometime myself." he added and gazed at the reef outside. He knew the caves were out there somewhere too. "What about you John? Think you will go for an actual dive one day?" he asked John as his gaze went back to his new friend. He was curious if they dived at all. Not everyone readily did and some were even scared to go diving that deep, even with the right equipment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
                                                  User Image

[Where : Soleil Aquarium] xxx

[With : John] xxx

[Thinking : I wonder..] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
                                                  ’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 11:23 am
                                                  Yummy Galaxxy

User Image
                                                  -----------------------------------------
                                                  Leon Anthony Williams
                                                  --------------------------

" A Humanistic Merywn, depending on the company of course." The answer was as simple and honest as the underlying question in the girl's posture, Leo's voice low with amusement as he weighed how best to explain what that would mean from a human's perspective. " 'Merfolk' are a amphibious vertebrate that travel in Pods or 'family groups' and despite the mesh of early human sailing mythologies we do not actually eat other intelligent races." Some aquatic species did, the less friendly sorts that thought of mortals as food and a means of procreation, but his own people typically preferred to help those lost at sea when they bothered to surface at all. Realizing he'd fallen into 'teacher mode' the man lifted his hand to his mouth and coughed lightly, forcing his mind back on track lest he ramble too far. What was it she had said... Ah, yes. His education. " A great deal of what I learned was from Human-founded schools; I can't deny I have a natural advantage when it comes to the application of my skills but, if not for Human's scientific achievements, I would not have made it this far. Cooperation and communication between the species is vital to understanding each other."

It was a heartfelt belief, one built on years of experience and observations. This aquarium, in his mind at least, was a step towards that goal for land and sea understanding. Here people could ask questions, investigate, and admire such a different world.. both the land walkers in the exhibit halls, and the sea-kin that visited for memories of their home-terrain. Glancing down at his companion he flashed a reassuring smile, all too aware of the his own long-winded habits when a topic he was passionate about arose. She really was a odd girl and that made her inquisitive behavior endearing, the sincere curiosity she'd expressed answered in kind with his own as the man mused back. " Would it be rude if I turned the question back to you, my fellow Soleilian? What species do you claim?" It really was quite hard for him to tell sometimes, many species melded or mimicked mortals so fluidly after all, and the man didn't see the point in pretending insight on the matter. She had been easy to speak with thus far, it was hard to imagine the girl would lie at this point.

Rarian

Aged Regular

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
                                                  • Brandisher 100
                                                  • PvP 200
                                                  • Millionaire 200
                                                  PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am
                                                  User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John kept his gaze at the school fish that caught his attention, yet he also nodded along as Damen with a small smile, tracing his lips. He would then turn his head to meet the other's gaze, and his eyes matched the color of the sea. The led lighting of the tunnel made his deep ocean eyes shine a little. "A dive? Hmm." He made a light chuckle before continuing. "It's been a while since I ventured in zhe' deep. Dangerous, maybe, but taking no risks, you won't be able to see how beautiful nature can be." His Russian accent took place since he felt relaxed conversing with Damen.

"If you ever plan on going in the deep blue sea, I would love to tag along." He added with a close-eyed smile. "Besides, I'm on my way to find happiness. All this.. "work" --makes me forget the wonderful things that this world has to offer." He said as he looked back at the school of fish but the beautiful sea creatures are now swimming away with the rest of their families.

John would then look back at Damen but his body is now facing slightly towards his direction this time. "Are you.. with someone?" He checked Damen's back if he was accompanied by another person. "Would you care to have a walk with me? This is my first time here. Mhm.. And I don't want people to think that an adult man got lost in a place like this. Haha" John just made a joke, probably a cheezy one, but he's doing his best to be more humorous especially for a serious man like him. ------

User Image

WHERE:
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          WITH:
                                                                                                          ..Damen?
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:57 am
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image

Damen smiled when the other accepted his invitation to go diving sometime. It would be interesting to see the caves and with a friend along it could only be better. Of course he would see if Mark wanted to join as well, but he didn’t know if they would for now. A smile had played over the demon’s lips when he noted the other’s accent. It sounded nice, though he couldn’t place it. "I’m always ready and eager to dive into the reef. I even have the equipment for it. Though today would be a real short notice." he replied and chuckled. Of course he didn’t expect it to happen today, they could go diving anytime as long as there was no storm brewing. Diving during a storm was way too dangerous. After that the conversation took a slightly more serious turn it seemed. But then, Damen indeed couldn’t remember if he saw them with a ‘special someone’ before. That is, if they meant that with happiness.

He smiled at John gently and nodded. When the demon looked back at the fish, he just saw them swim away. They went back to the background it seemed. Swimming free as could be, as they should. Damen liked that about this area of the aquarium, the fish weren’t trapped in tanks. Though some might be here because they couldn’t survive in the wild anymore, who knew. "Happiness can be an elusive ghost." the man replied to John as he briefly remembered his past from before he started to hide his origin to people. But after a moment the calm smile returned as he looked back at John. "But I hope you find yours soon, as I have." Damen added. When the man seemed to look behind him, the demon was about to look when he heard their question and he chuckled. "I’m afraid not this time. My boyfriend is back home, he prefers to play games. We sometimes do stuff for ourselves like this. But I am glad he is having fun." the man replied with a genuine smile.

Damen laughed softly when he heard John’s joke and nodded. "No problem, I would be happy for the company, my friend. I’ll be glad to walk with you as you explore this amazing place. And if you have questions feel free to ask them. I might be able to show you around. Or other questions of course. I’d like to get to know you better as well." he added. Damen would never turn down finding friends and he was curious about this man and how he got here. How much they were comfortable to share was up to them of course. It would be a great opportunity to become better friends after all. "Do you like Soleil so far? Is it what you expected?" he asked a few questions of himself as he would walk with John through the aquarium.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Thinking : Things] xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
                                                  ’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
                                                  • nuGen Staff 25
                                                  • The Committee Staff 25
                                                  • Team Edward 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
                                                  • Brandisher 100
                                                  • PvP 200
                                                  • Millionaire 200
                                                  PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:36 am
                                                  User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John nodded while giving a little 'Hm' sound but his face was expressionless in response when Damen mentioned that he wants to know him more. What are friends if you don't know them, right? And the Russian tycoon strolled alongside Damen to venture further in the underwater tunnel, passing through some people along the way.

He rose a brow after hearing Damen's question. His eyes pivoted and his head turned slightly to the side where Damen is. He then replied with a handsome smile before talking. "If it weren't for Soleil City, I won't be able to find the woman I love. The missing piece in my heart is residing here in this very city. And you know what? I didn't expect to be neighbors with her as well." he would then give a closed-eyed smile. He said he is on his way to obtain happiness and finding Vitessa was the start.

"She is one of a kind. There is no amount of money, no amount of women would ever fill zhe' void if it's not her. It's quite a long story.. but.. I broke her heart a long time ago and I'm working my way to make it all up for her." John would then revert his head to face where he was going, but if Damen would observe carefully, he would see the sadness in John blue eyes. "Back when I was a teenager, my parents gave me two options. A girl or an empire? I was young.. I don't want to break her heart back then, but I don't want to disrespect my parents either. So.. I had to make a choice. And now that I met her again.. I asked her for a second chance. So.. I'm working on it now."..

John shared his love story as it means the most to him. Business is just business, either if it's against the law or not. But since he find Damen a trusty person, he didn't hesitate to share that part of his personal life.

"How about your boyfriend? Tell me more of this.. lucky man." John would smirk. He doesn't mind homosexuality. Even towards some his gang members, he corrects them when he hears any whispers of hate or signs disgust about the third gender.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          WITH:
                                                                                                          ..Damen?
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 7:45 am
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image

The man was glad to see that John was in agreement about getting to know each other better. So far they struck him as a very kind man. Not someone to be scared of or worry about. Of course he had no idea about their actual business, nor would he probably approve considering he was more on the legal side, though their morals might be a redeeming quality. Damen walked with them as they resumed their wander through the tunnels. Though he had been here many times before already, the demon still looked around at the teeming ocean around them. There was always something new to see, perhaps because it was the wild so to say. When John spoke again though, Damen turned his head to his companion instead and listened to what they replied to his question. They had seemed slightly surprised at it. A smile played over the man’s lips as he heard John about his love being in this city and them being neighbors. That truly was a story to warm the heart.

The man hoped that they would work out together. Seeing their smile after was a good indication of just how in love his friend was and the sight was touching. This was the first time that they shared more than just general chatter and phone numbers. It was a lot of business before too. But it was a great start. "She sounds great." he complimented the other with a gentle smile. When he continued a bit about her, Damen had to fight back a chuckle though he only half succeeded. "Ah, the feeling of love, true, deep love." he agreed with the warm and happy feeling. Though it would seem he perhaps spoke a bit too soon? Because soon after that his friend suddenly turned more melancholic than blissful. Granted them saying he broke their heart might explain that some. He did catch a glimpse of sadness in John’s eyes but before he could decide if he should ask or not, they already spoke. It definitely explained a few things. That was a tough choice to make.

And it reminded him more so of the choice he had made back in the other country. Should he have...stayed with his female friend? Then again, if he had then he would never have met Mark and that was something he could not even imagine anymore: A life without Mark. Damen reverted a bit into his own thoughts for a moment after that. About the past, the present and the promising future they would seem to be heading for. If it was up to Damen, he would never leave Mark’s side. Even after they would have grown old. Though he was very much like a human, his demon blood made him live a lot longer than his boyfriend without aging in appearance, since they were only human. But he would enjoy all they did together either way. The man was pulled from his morose thoughts when he heard John pose him a question about Mark. A light blush played over his cheeks hearing someone else refer to them as his boyfriend.

It still caused him butterflies in his stomach! Damen couldn’t but smile gently, his eyes calm when he thought of Mark and their time together as a couple. "Fair enough." he said with a light chuckle. It was only logical he was to share his personal life too and he didn’t mind at all. "Oh wow. He is sweet, kind, understanding and strong. He means the world to me. To answer two questions in one go: I met Mark by chance here in Soleil. Before I came here I was always at my office working. Fixing machinery, improving them, inventing new ones while also doing all the paperwork myself. I didn’t really want to rely on my elven friend too much, you see. At the same time I had just left behind a female friend I cared deeply about which was adding to my stress. As a result I was starting to suffer from all the work. Only when it was almost too late and my friend basically forced me to see a doctor, did I hear I wasn’t far from a total burn out.

He told me to find a place away from work, my first hand man sent me off to wherever I wished and I settled on this lovely place. I was visiting the cafe nearby called Moonbucks when we met and ended up at the same table."
                                                      he started and smiled a bit despite the mixed feelings at those memories. "It kind of snowballed from there. He had some trouble going on at his house and almost lost his life to a burglar and I almost lost him." he said looking more serious at this. That had not been a laughing matter at all. He had been really scared for Mark. And this seemed safe enough to share as it had been in the news as well. "After that some people tried to move him away from Soleil but we managed to avoid that. I wasn’t quite ready for a new relationship, but when he suddenly kissed me I didn’t know what to do, it seemed whatever I did I would end up hurting him. In the end we became a couple and we have been going strong since."

It was a summarized story where he safeguarded Mark’s privacy, after all not everything was his to tell, so Damen only shared the general parts. If Mark ever felt like trusting John as well they could always speak with them themselves. "The story gets a lot lighter there too as by a twist of fate it turns out that Mark’s father works at my company. So he is pretty much dating his father’s boss. That seems to please him as well." Damen said with a chuckle after the depressing part was done with. "There is the slight age gap between us, but he doesn’t seem to mind that. We’re both legal age." he added and was quick to ensure John that it was legal despite their age difference. "I’m Twenty-six and he is Nineteen." Damen left it to that as he didn’t want to overwhelm his new friend.

User Image

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
                                                  ’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
                                                  • nuGen Staff 25
                                                  • The Committee Staff 25
                                                  • Team Edward 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
                                                  • Brandisher 100
                                                  • PvP 200
                                                  • Millionaire 200
                                                  PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 am
                                                  User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John pivoted his head to a mere 45-degree angle to keep eye contact on Damen while he sees where he is going from his peripheral vision. He kept his pace of walking with him as he continued to listen. The Russian tycoon didn't say a word nor the slightest reaction. He was silent and was paying attention to what Damen is sharing. Though he did raise a brow slightly when Damen mention burn-outs from work. John can totally relate to that.

His blue eyes were focused on Damen's face, scanning his facial reaction as he continued. He saw his cheeks went rosey at first, with a smile indicating that he is indeed in love with his partner. Good. But then, when Damen's tone turned from sunshine into a cloudy sky, John's pace of walking went slow until it came to a point where he would pause as he listened to Damen's story. His eyes did not look away still. It is one of the factors why John became a successful leader of a criminal organization. He is always a keen listener.

The topic got a little serious there. He can also relate to it since Vitessa got kidnapped about a couple of days ago. And the killed people who stood in his way. Though his composure remained firm, his eyes are full of fury whenever it comes to matters like these. His eyes were like the open sea under a raging storm. But it slowly eased when Damen proceeded and ended having a relationship with his partner, Mark, afterward. And this point, John just stood there and continued to listen until Damen was done and mentioned their age gap between him and Mark.

"Hm." He muttered with a smile tracing his lips. "V'well.. I'm happy for you. This.. Mark is indeed.. a lucky man. And don't worry, I don't judge.
                                                                                                          Believe me, I've had relationships with women that is way younger than me. Some were older.. but ..heh. They didn't.. fit my taste. Let's just say. These women and their parents are pushing themselves to win my heart. But nothing nor anyone can take zhe' place of my dear, Vitessa Cortez."
                                                                                                          His facial expression softened with an adoring smile as he mentions her name.

John would then turn to fully his body towards Damen as he would keep his smile. "Mister Damen. Do you have an appointment this evening? I would wish to discuss 'business' with you ..and your toy company. It'll be my treat. A fine dinner in my estate. However, If you are occupied, we can meet some other time." ---

User Image

WHERE:
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          WITH:
                                                                                                          ..Damen?
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:54 am
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image

Damen didn’t mind opening up to them. Though of course he left out details which might harm another’s privacy but his own and he also didn’t go too deep into the events. After all, he wouldn’t want to bore his new friend and on top of that it was more a quick getting to know each other anyway. For the demon getting to know him meant you would get to know about Mark. For his boyfriend was a large part of his life and one couldn’t accept Damen without accepting Mark as well. Though that didn’t seem a problem at all to John and that made the man smile. It was nice meeting someone like this man, no judgments. Though of course they didn’t know Damen’s origins. Who knows if that might change the acceptance degree.

Of course when they asked about Mark his eyes would shine with a light blush on his cheeks as his thoughts went to his boyfriend. They still had to do much more than cuddle. But as always, Damen allowed Mark to decide their pace and he went along with it. It didn’t escape him that John was listening intently. Much like he did whenever someone spoke. It must be a businessman trait. They walked slower and even paused as he spoke and reached the darker side of it all. Still, the demon liked looking at the positive things that came out of it all. So he never allowed something to get him down for long, so far. Of course Damen’s perception didn’t waver either even while talking. Always alert.

He did notice the subtle change with John, perhaps his story hit home a little somehow. It was no secret that the eyes of a person often betrayed the true emotion, so naturally the demon looked at them, also because they were talking. Though he did sometimes forget to look where they were going, not that it caused problems. He had been a little more wary about mentioning their age gap however. There would be plenty of people that might condemn Damen for dating someone at Mark’s age. There was almost a ten years difference. But it didn’t bother John in the slightest it seemed. Soon the man heard why and he chuckled a bit. "No wonder you don’t mind that topic. I know there are people that would be completely outraged about it.

Like you I haven’t felt the attraction towards much older people. They were my age, or younger."
                                                      he spoke after John finished his reply to him. The female he left behind was his age. Much like Damen with Mark, the change in their expression was clearly visible and the demon smiled at the sight. Ah, to be in love. Damen agreed that it was a wonderful feeling. After that short getting to know each other though, John seemed to slip in a more formal tone, which at first confused Damen a little, but he soon noticed why. Being how their jobs were, as a businessman once it came to actual business stuff, they couldn’t help but change more seriously. It would seem Damen wasn’t the only one.

Damen turned fully to his friend as well as he listened to their proposal. Both their smiles remained, so kind of business casual. It had been a while since he last had a business dinner. Especially with his elven friend keeping him out of business as much as they could while they had to recuperate. Damen smiled and shook his head. "I don’t have any plans for the evening. I would love to come visit your home so we can discuss a business plan. I’m eager to hear your proposal about it." he replied to his friend with a calm, gentle voice. Mark would probably not join either way. Knowing them they preferred to skip on business stuff. Damen didn’t mind, it wasn’t something everyone could do.

User Image

-

-

"SPOKEN"
                                                  ’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
                                                  • nuGen Staff 25
                                                  • The Committee Staff 25
                                                  • Team Edward 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
                                                  • Brandisher 100
                                                  • PvP 200
                                                  • Millionaire 200
                                                  PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:07 am
                                                  User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

He kept his smile while placing a hand in his side pockets. He chuckled a bit and nodded in Damen's response. He is happy to know that he can share the evening with him to expand his operations in this city. Thus, he treats Damen as a friend and not just a potential business partner. Unlike his "other" associates who are driven by an iron fist. They are under his power and authority due to the ties, conditions, and situations they come across with him. A deal's a deal, of course.

"Splendid. I am very happy that you accepted. Well then, I will wait for you until 9 pm. If you have any companions or even pets. Please, do not hesitate, bring them with you to my estate." John gave a closed-eyed smile placing his free hand on his chest bowed his head slightly. It's a gesture of non-hostility, intimacy, and humility. "I will be going now to prepare for our dinner. And again, Mister Damen, tis' a pleasure to meet you."
                                                                                                          John would then stroll back to where they've been and on his way to leave this lovely establishment. [EXIT]

---( Click to read the bonus prompt )---

As John is almost at the lobby area of the aquarium, he was then met by Dausha. "Dausha, tell chef Gustav to cook his finest for this dinner. I will be having a guest tonight, and I want him to feel welcome --- Hm. What's the matter? John's tone changed when he noticed his servant was silently crying. He saw teardrop by her cheek ad decided to wipe it for her.
                                                                                                          "Oh.. i-it's nothing, Mister King.." she replied.

This made John look around their vicinity before moving closer to his loyal combat maid. "From the way you are crying, I am highly doubtful that it is nothing, dear." He said with a smooth tone, trying to comfort Dausha.
                                                                                                          .. -sigh- "It's ..Bill. My boyfriend. He works here. I was even excited to see him. But when I went to the ladies' room to fix my hair, I heard some noise in one of the stalls and I saw him there, kissing another woman." John's brows furrowed as he listened.

He would then shake his head in disapproval and gave Dausha a gentle pat on the back. "Men like those do not deserve your tears. Leave them be and let karma deal with them. If you ever see him again tho. I suggest kicking his balls as hard as you can." Dausha would then chuckle a little, ruining her crying mood. "Come. Time is money."

[EXIT]

------------

User Image

WHERE:
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          WITH:
                                                                                                          ..Damen?
                                                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

Rhun Tolihzeh

_

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                                  Other Stuff
                                                  Get GCash
                                                  Offers
                                                  Get Items
                                                  More Items
                                                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                  Other Community Areas
                                                  Virtual Spaces
                                                  Fun Stuff
                                                  Gaia's Games
                                                  Mini-Games