Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Drive-In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:20 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ Profile: ┋✗ Journal: ┋ ✗ Wearing: ┋ ✗ Status:

"I love you more." The wolf puffed, reaching upwards to click the remote button that'd close the garage they now backed steadily away from. The ride was drowned out with partially anxious ruminations from a mind trying to think of all the possible outcomes, but comfortingly, nothing to the caliber of things that would have stopped him before. 'Before' didn't mean much, but to think just a year ago, nearly to the day, Finn was around, although with one foot already far out the door. Hell, he'd had one foot in the grave himself, and it hadn't been long since Lillian cheated, utterly corrupting the same connection he was determined to root within the brunette. Back then, he'd wanted any excuse at all to forgive her, but she hadn't given any, and now he was grateful for that. Things weren't going to go wrong this time, though.

He stopped by Make it Tso for some decent food- at least something that'd feel better to his conscience than Micky's. When they pulled up to the short line of cars, he supposed because everyone was out preparing for the holiday, he browsed the titles of playing films. He grumbled options under his breath as he read them, lifting his chin off his hand when he noticed an action comedy. Was that out already? "Bloody hell, I see Ryan Reynolds. I was hoping we'd actually get to decide on what to watch~." He'd been in a lot of films recently, so had Emma Stone and Emily Blunt. Jokes aside, he paid for tickets and found them a decent parking space. "Anything from concessions, Sugar Drop?" If she had a sweet tooth, then…

Settled after the necessary stops and stocks, the wolf passed the heavier blankets to the passenger side, rolling down his window so he had sufficient room to dangle his legs in cool air and lay his head on the arm rest, half turned long enough to sprinkle kisses down Aubrey's arm. Then he settled with a grunt, poking the volume to spare his ears, and alas, there was only waiting left to be done. Sorta. With much contemplation over the drive, he knew he didn't want to ask mid-movie, especially now with one of her favorite actors, in case any of it was overshadowed by the silver screen. After seemed like too much build up for the wolf's nerves, and being sidetracked wouldn't go unnoticed. Now or never? Crunching forward, he felt around in his side door compartment, keeping the box out of reach as he rattled it gingerly. "I bought something today."

The chain jangled, but the inside of the box wasn't intended to be a mystery. So he opened it, tilting it back to be viewable to both pairs of eyes, as he reached around to flip the charm upwards facing. "This is for you...Because you make me a better man" Rolling fully back into the car, Tyrese couldn't exactly get down on one knee, and that was perhaps for the best, as this wasn't her equivalent to proposing. "And I thought a woman like that should rightly be a part of me, if you're willing to be my mate?" Tyrese hadn't asked last time, so it'd been lost on him how it felt to wait on an answer, regardless of how confident he was of what that answer would be. He felt that jump of his heart, after all his mental preparations, and felt it again after calmly awaiting her answer.
                                                Out Of Chamomile:

Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:53 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖 OOC: --Today's Outfit: A white off-shoulder top with a frill and dark skinny jeans.Feeling: Passionate, WarmProfile: [Click Here]〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The brunette snorted. Bullshit. But she knew he only meant it in jest. They could go for hours arguing who loved the other 'more', but when it came down to it, they loved the other in their own way. There was no 'more', only love in itself. And where she would normally taunt a 'I love you most', she only smiled warmly to herself and rested her palm over the backs of his knuckles after he finished switching gears. He was her everything. Her light, her comfort- And she would give her eternal soul to him if she could. Where the previous love felt desperate, this only felt comfortable; a place she could be herself without guiding the relationship on where it needed to be. She settled back against the headrest, listening to the gentle crunch of her chocolate curls and watched the passing street lamps in Lumiere.

Years ago she would have never thought to step foot here - imagining it full of snobby persons too good to step out of Uptown, or those that lent their homes to a desperate tourist in need of a vacation spot. And while that may be true for the few and far between, she knew better now.

The smell of Chinese was oddly comforting as they waited in line for their turn of tickets. She had opted in for sweet and sour chicken, but only after she was sure it came with some steamed vegetables. Cooked broccoli may smell like farts but damn was it good. Oh well. It wasn't too bad and didn't exactly overpower anything already in the small but loud styrofoam boxes. The bag crinkled under her oblivious hands, resorting to her occasionally giving a gentle tap on the sides. She laughed at his remark. "Humor is a turn on! That's not my fault. It just so happens to sort of grind my gears." She puffed her lips out in a makeshift pout. "Plus he's just cute to boot, can you really blame me?"

With one hand wrapped around a newly acquired box of Milk Duds, she tucked one of the blankets near her feet, then covered her legs with the second. The November air was crisp today and if the windows were going to stay open (which they were, especially with how hot he could get in a stuffy car), then she was in for a blanket wrapped night; not that she had an issue with it. The same smile crept to her rosy lips at feeling the warm pecks against her skin whilst she tucked a few edges under her thighs. This was nice. She could only recall one other time of coming to a drive-in movie - far back with her parents when she was small enough to still fall asleep on her dad's lap. It wasn't the same drive-in, but the feeling still stuck.

It was quiet for a bit - a few dark curls flicking their way across her cooled ivory cheeks. Part of her wanted to set the food up on the dash just for them to be able to pick through, but part of her wondered if that were either rude in terms of where he lie or if it would bother having food that close to being able to fall over in his car. Maybe she should lay it in her lap- Blinking at his voice, she tipped her gaze over to him, flicking it to wherever the new sound came from for just a moment. "Yeah?" Something he was excited for her to see, no less. A box-

Her smile faded as a quick, icy inhale filled her lungs. Suddenly her heart was practically pounding in her ears. A box- No- Calm yourself. It wasn't that kind of box. Ivory fingers clenched down until she could feel her nails gently dig into her palm. Her thumb covered the curved gap her hand made. The blanket felt rough under her touch. And when he opened it, two glittering amethyst eyes fell on the outline of a wolf perched atop what she could only assume was a hillcrest, surrounded by circles depicting half and full moons shrouding the night sky. Hers. She reached with both hands, delicately picking up the silver circle as if it would shatter with a single wrong touch. The edges were smooth against her fingers. As he spoke, her eyes traced the lines like pen on paper.

She curled her first tight and brought it to her chest, holding the pendant close to her heartbeat as she now instead stared up at him with passion and curiosity. While calmer now, her heart still throbbed against her chest. "Your... Mate?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

The smell of Aubrey’s order reminded him, not unpleasantly so, of his mother. Orange chicken, specifically, was one food he’d always hated, and to him, sweet and sour chicken was the same level of undesirable. His mother, on the rare occasion they could afford to eat out, made sure there’d always be one or the other at the table; a guarantee she’d find it in the fridge the next day to take for lunch. His overwhelming appetite had been the one thing she complained about the least, because his mother loved cooking. If he had a pleasant memory of her, it was probably over a stove, a feeling of pride washing over him when he could surprise her with a relatively decent cut of meat. She’d always complained about the poor quality of cuts; she’d grown up with such decadence, from a home where, on holidays, everyone was found in the kitchen playing their part to cook a family meal. Having just reached the age where he could take over the shopping, he’d learned to get the less important things from the food bank between home and school, saving what money could be put aside for food to purchase her little indulgences. It was hard, most times, to hold multiple truths about his mother. That she had been cruel and angry about his existence, but only as a result of being abandoned for her one mistake, and forced to go it alone with the product of a man who’d used her. Right now, however, he only thought of her with good feelings, smiling to himself as the smell of the food she always ordered wafted through his senses, and similarly the smell of his own favorite: sesame beef, doing the same as they pulled past the ticket window.

"If he has such an effect on you, of course I wouldn’t want him getting you all hot and bothered in front of me. You know I’m a jealous man~" Since he’d known already that she’d want to see a movie with this apparent actor dream boat, it should come as no surprise that they’d had this back and forth before, all in good fun, naturally. So, sure, the latter of his joke doubled as a fact- he was the jealous type, but he wasn’t triggered by arbitrary threats. And well, her patron had gotten away with only a bruised ego, hadn’t he. "Well, if he’s only just cute, maybe I can blame you a lit’le." Tyrese couldn’t say he found Ryan’s flavor of humor to be personally favorable, but this wasn’t about him and his tastes, which could equally be teased. He was already well and good past it as he kissed her arm and got comfortable, opening the air for a more important conversation. Another thing the author was, was romantic, and not just for the sake of his writing. On the other hand, he wasn’t a ‘go big’ kinda guy, but he did believe in making every moment special. This moment could hopefully be that, as mundane as most people might find this kind of night. If he had gone bigger, she might’ve really thought it was a proposal, never mind that for a wolf, it was. "I know this is underwhelming at first glance, but I think this is more proper."

He had his lines ready, though knowing he was rehearsing a script, even one he’d thought of himself, made him worry it was corny. Or maybe unclear? Although, her repetition might just be for punctuation. The wolf nodded, moving hair out of his face and shuffling the empty box aside. "Usually this is something we’d save for our wedding night, but I was thinking…Currency is only as good as the gold that backs it, so in the same way, any vows I one day make to you are only as good as what I offer in devotion. I wanted to make my offer long before you would ever want to wonder what my vows would be worth. The answer is everything." Considering she’d taken the memento from the box, he presumed he’d been given an answer already, though he didn’t want to get too far ahead of himself. His eyes flickered to her hand, then back to her gaze. "You're going to keep it, then? Is it something you want to think about first? Giving you my mark and being mated to you for life is…I don’t want you to feel like you have to be making as big a commitment or being bound by my commitment if you aren’t ready to. It can wait, if you want to wait." If there was an appropriate amount of time two people were supposed to be in a relationship before someone proposed, he didn’t know what that estimate was, and most of the time, he worried they were going too fast and he shouldn’t be moving on feelings he felt. But, had he thought it was only as superficial as something prone to change, when he had Sela to think about, he wouldn’t dare be doing this a second time.

The shifter exhaled as his nerves overtook him, and for a moment he closed his eyes and brushed his fingers over his cheeks, trying to cool them off. "If this all isn’t a juvenile way of doing things, asking such a serious question over take out at a movie theater. I wouldn’t be offended if you were to think so."

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖 OOC: --Today's Outfit: A white off-shoulder top with a frill and dark skinny jeans.Feeling: Elated, ContentProfile: [Click Here]〗⊙

Reserve 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Reserved
                                                Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:34 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖 OOC: --Today's Outfit: A white off-shoulder top with a frill and dark skinny jeans.Feeling: Elated, ContentProfile: [Click Here]〗⊙

Reserve 3.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff