Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Drive-In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Despite not really understanding the movie, Cesela got pretty absorbed into it. The matters of mental illness and what happens as a result from having them is a concept that's a little over her head but that didn't stop her from watching the movie intently. There were several touching moments throughout the story which made some people around them cry a bit from them. As for her though, she was so absorbed in the movie that almost forgot to feel. It was as if her attention was in a completely different space.

Cocoa, sitting in Kristine's lap, kept her gaze up at the screen. There were moments where she had dozed off but she managed to stay awake for a majority of the movie. The ending especially really got to her which made her a little emotional. She soon took notice that Cesela didn't seem to have even a shed of a tear in her eye which surprised her a little bit. She had expected that she would be crying right about now but she's still putting on a tough, brave face.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Kristine
Personal thoughts (OOC): I get why you asked that lol I forgot I had a reserve post for her too

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:45 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 pm
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling just a tad nervous. || I'm speaking to Keilah. || I'm wearing the usual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

And here he was, in the middle of a blind date he never thought he'd ever take part in. Golden gaze soon fell upon lightened mark around the ring finger of his left hand, where his wedding band once settled. A little over a year has passed since his wife’s passing, and while it still bears a certain weight, the young man had begun to slowly move on, albeit quite reluctant at first. ”Are you cold? Is the temperature alright?” he voiced his concern, tilting his head just enough to catch a glimpse of a petite woman occupying the passenger’s seat of his car. Does his car smell? Is she comfortable? Is he driving too slow? Too fast? Was he too quiet? Or perhaps he’s being too talkative? Was the compliment he offered her the moment she entered his car too pretentious? Being the worry-wart he was, Rigel couldn’t help but be concerned, but despite it all, there seemed to be a permanent tug of a faint smile against the corners of his mildly chapped lips. For now, instead of bombarding, and possibly scaring her off with his endless concerns, the young man settled for idle chit-chat, accompanied by the sounds of quiet chuckles that would bounce off the interior of his SUV.

”Have you gone to drive-in theatres before?” he paused, stopping before a traffic light. ”It's my first time, I'm quite curious.”

When was the last time he actually went on a proper date? Two years? Two years and a half? Even his brother seemed to be concerned if he'd turn into a prude come end of the year. Then again, it wasn’t entirely untrue. Rigel tended to lean a little towards the old-fashioned type, though thankfully, he wasn’t the worst among his family of eight. Pulling into the drive-in with their pre-bought tickets, and easing into a parking spot not too near, nor too far from the screen, Rigel popped the hatch of his SUV open, having prepared cushions to make themselves comfortable with, while they enjoyed the movie from the clean cargo space. ”Give me a second, buttercup-“ he murmured, exiting his car and scurrying over towards the passenger’s side to guide her to the back, and underneath the shade of the hatch. A thin layer of blanket was spread across the bottom, soft and comfortable enough to sit on, while soft cushions were made available to hold onto, or to rest against. While he was a clumsy fellow, more often than he cared to admit, he possesses a surprisingly delicate touch, though it was a shame it only happened once in a blue moon.

”Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat or drink? I can make a quick run and get us something to snack on during the movies.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:14 am
User Image
User Image

W』here: Drive-In
❀ ρ૨εƭƭყ ɠเ૨ℓ ωเƭɦ ƭɦε ҡเɳҡε∂ µρ ɦαเ૨
W』ith Whom: Rigel
❀ɦεα∂ เɳ ƭɦε รҡყ, รɦε αเɳƭ εѵε૨ ɠεƭƭเɳɠ αɳყωɦε૨ε
W』earing: Lulu's
❀ყσµ૨ ρεƭƭყ ωσ૨∂ ɱα∂ε ƒσ૨ ɠ૨εαƭ ρℓαรƭε૨
S』tatus: Kiki
❀ɱყ εყεร ωε૨ε σɳ ɦεαѵεɳ, ყσµ૨ รƭσɳεร ɠσƭ ɱε ƭɦε૨ε ƒαรƭε૨

Was this the absolute best time to do this? Between moving and the divorce...Keilah wondered if it possible she turned a new leaf too hastily. Her one elder sibling and confidant hadn't thought so, but she was the pettier one who got satisfaction in turning karma on it's head. Her sister was her support system, listening, amused, on the phone as her lilac haired sibling went through outfit after outfit in search of the perfect one. What was something that could fit in whether her date came dressed casually or in a full blown suit? The anxiety had her heart feeling sickish as she pushed aside pants suits and tie-front skirt sets. "Go sexy!" Keziah insisted, but Kiki knew first impressions said it all- and she was not intending to be seen as a meal. The more-than-human woman wanted to text her best friend for more reassurance, but her best friend was her ex. Her sis was her one lady friend. Relationships with other women were shaky, she found; for whatever reason that was. She was too quiet, not so interested in the sort of things they gossiped over. Keziah would tease and remind her to braid her hair up tight- wouldn't wanna flash fry her blind date. Graaah! Keilah startled gently, hands lifting slightly off their safe rest in her lap. "Yes! Yes, very much so. This is actually my favorite temperature range." She beamed, eyes turning to the side view mirror to observe the light splattering of rain land behind Rigel's car.

She was a nervous woman, no doubt. She was constantly telling herself to keep her body relaxed ever since entering the car, despite her natural tendency to bunch up in the presence of someone new. To her prideful observance. she had managed less than awkward conversation and even light humor, covering her mouth and giggling twice as hard whenever a snort escaped her. She had a friend whom snorted when he got very, very excited, and they'd made a pact together over the utterly embarrassing habit. He wasn't here to keep her in line, however, but it was a comfort just knowing he lived in the same city. It was comforting to think about him, or any good friend, when she got nervous. Imagining their reactions always helped her stay calm. Her eyes lifted to catch the red light ahead of them, watching cars cross the intersection before she turned Rigel's way. He was quite kind, that helped, too. "We had one on one of the old farms where I come from, basically everyone in a ten mile radius would flock to it on Fridays. It was wild." Keilah giggled quietly at the memories, "Oh wow, your first time? This will be fun!" People made it so trivial, but Keilah loved popping her parent's trunk and setting up with pillows and blankets, eight other children to fight for the best spot with. She had not been in yeaaars.

Keilah was excited when the five car entry lanes came into sight, her hands gathered, palms together, in front of her chin as she lightly swayed in her seat. Yes, sitting in the dark was going to revert her back to intense concentration on being relaxed, but for now she was happily leaning towards the windshield, looking at the enormous screens up ahead, each sectioned off by wooden or iron gating between gently rolling hills where she assumed pedestrians could sit out; and a brave few were, giant umbrellas over their heads. "We're here~" Her hair lightly buzzed where it touched her skin, a similar sensation to pressing one's tongue to the end of a double A battery, nothing that bothered her, but her hair was beginning to show it's nightly galaxy-esque glow. As she'd learned from her many years of experience, she was privy enough to bring a dark colored scarf to cover her hair so it wouldn't distract-- Though the material wouldn't protect anyone from getting zapped should she get startled. One reason why she refused to watch a horror movie most days. She began wrapping her hair as Rigel found a parking space. "Are you excited?" It wasn't until he was out of the car and crossing the front end of his vehicle that she remembered her seat belt, crunching her waist slightly to move hair aside and click the buckle loose. "Thank you kindly, sir."

Keilah followed his lead, covering his head with her purse, before delicately making herself comfortable in his rear car space. Oh no- her nerves. Her slight blush maybe had the same tinge as her glowing hair, where it stuck out of her scarf, bag neatly tucked at her side as she nibbled her lip in thought. "I will only tell you if you let me pay, alright? You have to give me your word as a gentleman...Deal?" She waved a twenty, generous but cautious of the inflated prices. "Sour straws, popcorn, and the biggest sprite with lemonade they have." The lilac-ette paused. "Would you like me to go with you?" She was going to feel strange just sitting here, and could use the chance to stretch her legs before the movie began. "I am the quickest woman you've ever met and preparing popcorn, and I do promise you, sir, I can make the best you've ever tasted, too." she's smile and wink, before blinking and raising both hands to shoulder height. "But only if you want!" she had forgotten her hair had a hypnosis effect at night, but it couldn't leave her mind for long. The last thing she wanted was to accidentally pioneer this date, if her hair covering wasn't enough to lessen the effects.

ooc:

speech= ""
Quote:

yo punny nut

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling just a tad nervous. || I'm speaking to Keilah. || I'm wearing the usual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

A chuckle rose within her vocals, and the magic laughed with her, seizing his attention. ”It sounds like you lot share a close relationship, it's absolutely lovely.” while he's never been to a drive-in theatre, the only memory that he could relate to was the way the elder four children of the household, at that time, would gather underneath the dim space of their sloppily built pillow fort with each one of them taking turns to read short stories. Though it never lasted long enough, usually ending with one of them dragged off to the study room for their daily music tutoring, if not all four. It seemed her excitement easily rubbed off on the younger male, his golden hues taking a brief moment to take in the sight of large screens and bustling groups of people gathered by the concession stand, others by the trunk of their car or beneath the shades of their small canopy. His gaze returned, eventually falling upon her beaming porcelain features, and striking hues that seemed to glisten beneath the slow approaching night sky, dyed with hues of blue and purple despite the light drizzling rain.

"Are you excited?

”Honestly, yes-” he paused, feeling a light tug against the corners of his lips, ”Even more so when it's spent with a lovely company.” even so, there was no denying that Rigel still felt a tad tensed, nervous, and possibly growing self conscious by the second, being the worry-wart he is. But he genuinely enjoyed her easy-going presence regardless, as well as the momentary comfortable silence that would shroud over them every so often. ”Just Rigel's fine-“ he was quick to counter, finding it quite odd, and funny that anyone would refer to him as “sir”. It sounded dignified, grand, and meanwhile, he was.. fairly embarrassing, as many others would very quickly agree to.

She was quick to make herself comfortable in his rear space, which left him fairly relieved, frankly speaking. At least everything seemed to be smooth sailing at the moment. His eyes widened when she pulled out a twenty dollar bill, half surprised when he was already prepared to take his leave and take care of tonight's bills. He crossed his arms, half ready to protest, though in the end, not a single word happened to leave his gaping mouth, eventually resulting in a defeated sigh and quiet rumbles of laughter gracing his vocals. ”Alright,” he answered, throwing his hands up in surrender, but he was quick to pause again when she requested to come with. It was raining, and it'd be much easier for him to dash through the light drizzle. Plus, he's loath to risk a woman catching a cold. Not that he was implying she couldn't take care of herself- no, nothing of the sorts- "I am the quickest woman you've ever met and preparing popcorn, and I do promise you, sir, I can make the best you've ever tasted, too.” she offered, “But only if you want!”

”And to possibly say no after hearing such a bold declaration? What kind of person would that make me?” saying no to possibly the best popcorns? How foolish would he be? ”Shall we?” He reached for the black umbrella neatly tucked against the side of his car's cargo space, popping it open to keep off the light raindrops before he extended a hand to help her off, and offered an arm out of courtesy. He made sure to keep the umbrella tilted in her direction, however, keeping her dry beneath the full coverage despite feeling the cold rain droplets falling against the bared skin of his forearm. The walk was quiet, though it seemed his gaze tended to drift back and forth between the concession stand, and the gentle shine of her mauve coloured hair that peeked through the bottom of her dark coloured scarf. He's seen none quite like it, honestly. ”Has anyone ever told you how absolutely breath-taking your hair is? It's quite magnificent!” he finally admitted.

"Has it always glowed like that?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:25 am
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:35 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He gave a slight smirk, ”but I’m we’re such rebels that we rebelled against the stereotype of rebels.” Wow, that sounded like all of those hipster jokes he heard around, but in a sense it was kinda true: they were the rebellious sort, they weren’t supposed to fit into any sort of category, there’s was the freedom to do what they wanted. And hey, at least she was noticing the effort he was making to be romantic, even if he could barely remember what that meant, and was appreciative of the fact. Made him want to actually put effort in more often. Well, put in more effort after he consulted with his baby girl what sort of things he should do. The little cherub had wonderful ideas about romance, obviously inspired by cute kids movies and the like. As he helped her into the adorable little Trabi, he couldn’t help but smile as she complimented the marvelous ride. ”If I knew you were so fond of her, I would have brought her out earlier. She doesn’t go very fast, or sometimes very far, but she is definitely my favorite car.” Well, that was enough emoting for now. He carefully closed the door once Val was in, then made his way around the back and up to the driver’s side (a short trip really, the car wasn’t that big.) For a brief moment he thought he heard goats nearby, but that didn’t really make any sense until he had hopped into the car and very easily noticed Val bouncing around like a toddler on a sugar rush to Type O Negative’s “Burnt Flowers Fallen.” He gave her a curious look yet a smirk had found its way onto his countenance as well. ”Never seen that dance before. Must be one of those things you learn around a bonfire in the woods.” He left it intentionally vague, but he was sure she could figure out what he had meant, after all, one need only look for the most smart a** response and that would probably be what Isa said. ”I had thought this tape would be a compromise, didn’t know you’d actually really like it. Glad I installed the tape deck myself then.” Who ever would have thought that a lich who no longer needed sleep would have plenty of time to learn a lot of random skills? He wondered what it would be like at a concert with her. Well, it wouldn’t be this band, they had broken up and lost members long since, but maybe one of the metal bands that were still around. She’d probably be damn fun, now that he thought about it, almost like…nope, he wasn’t going to go there.

The ride over was pleasant with sort of general chat about bands and other things. He wasn’t really ready to engage in anything too deep as he was driving so he had to keep an eye on the road and other drivers, but more importantly he had to keep an eye on the little car to make sure she didn’t start having any problems. There was a reason people would sometimes throw in a bucket of spare parts whenever you bought a Trabi…Arriving at the theatre he parked just a little back of center: far enough away so that the screen wouldn’t be overwhelming (plus they could get into some mischief if they wanted) but close enough that they actually could still see. ”Want me to get you anything to eat or drink? Maybe some human brains so you can really get into the zombie film spirit?” Not that he would know what human brains tasted like, he was far too cultured of an undead to try any of that macabre stuff. As for why they had decided to watch “Dawn of the Dead,” well, it was mainly a joke. Zombies were undead, liches were undead, so kind of same wavelength in that regard, but liches were way more chill than all of that. Liches didn’t require any sort of sustenance, so they had no real reason to bother the living and they kept their appearance longer than most non-vampire undead, so they could actually sort of fit in with the world. So take that zombies!

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Romantic Am I available?: Maybe? Wearing: Val's Colors Some words from my handler:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff