Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Virus' Plots and Singles (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 pm
In which I shall post my singles.

Maanik
User Image
Name: Maanik
Tribe: Light
Blurb: Blank slate! He's apart of the Ruby District as a Soldier.
Looking For: A mate! Interaction! Personality development!

Lucent
User Image
Name: Lucent
Tribe: Light
Blurb: Lucent is a blacksmith in the Ruby District. He takes his work very seriously and often forgets to take breaks, much to the concern of his family. Loyal to his family, he has more dealing with them than any other Light Triber. Because of this, he can be rather awkward to interact with as far as strangers go (with the exception if they are a customer trying to commission a project from him.)
Looking For: A mate! Light Tribe Interaction!

Meera 'Rainy Daze'
User Image
Name: Meera "Rainy Daze"
Tribe: Wind
Blurb: A lover of water, rain and stormclouds, Meera spends a great deal of her time flying near the Water Tribe and splashing around in bodies of water rather than spending her time in the air. Her favorite place to be is in the air during a rainstorm, but maybe someone will be able to convince her to witness it from the ground. (ie - She could mate to a wingless b'alam, preferably a Water Triber.)
Looking For: Interaction with Water and Wind Tribers!

Zugaikotsu
User Image
Name: Zugaikotsu
Tribe: Fire
Blurb: Apart of the Phoenix Army, Zugaikotsu is actually a friendly Tah, despite having an eerie appearance. Aware that his markings can be startling to observe, he uses them as weapons against his enemies.
Looking For:Meta plots and RP!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:29 pm
This is open for posting!  

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am
Added Lucent! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 pm
User Image
So I know he's not looking for a mate ( and what a shame that is! D8 ), but would Zugaikotsu like to confer/spar/patrol/whatevs with a kindred spirit in the Phoenix? Guanyin up there would love some interaction Phoenix-side. She also uses her markings to intimidate others, but she's got a bit of a self-esteem issue to go with them. Maybe finding a friend in your boy could help her feel better about her scary self. c=!

User Image
I also have Twiley here who could use some character development! I'd be happy to get her some Light Tribe interaction with either of your boys?

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Anderleit
User Image
So I know he's not looking for a mate ( and what a shame that is! D8 ), but would Zugaikotsu like to confer/spar/patrol/whatevs with a kindred spirit in the Phoenix? Guanyin up there would love some interaction Phoenix-side. She also uses her markings to intimidate others, but she's got a bit of a self-esteem issue to go with them. Maybe finding a friend in your boy could help her feel better about her scary self. c=!

User Image
I also have Twiley here who could use some character development! I'd be happy to get her some Light Tribe interaction with either of your boys?

I would love to get 'Kotsu some interaction! heart He'd love to meet with Guanyin (did I spell that right?) I think it we could probably have them patrol and they could talk battle strategies while on patrol, if you'd like? Just do a routine border check and the like. 3nodding He'd definitely be happy to help her feel less like she's scary and more like she's fabulous and should flaunt it (he brings new meaning to the slang "fierce"!)

emotion_kirakira Oooh, MLP cosplay, yes please.
Do you have a preference on which boy she meets?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 am
ABVirus

That sounds absolutely lovely ( yes, spelled correctly cx )! They might end up having a blast together, hehe.

And no, I don't have a preference! Twilight is probably going to have her ( earlier seasons-ish ) shy, bookish personality. She's either Amber or Citrine District, although I'm leaning toward Citrine - and through her interactions with other b'alam will learn to loosen and lighten up. biggrin

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces