Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

π€π›πšπ§ππ¨π§πžπ π…πšπœπ­π¨π«π²
What was once a manufacturing plant for Māo Pígu Fortune and Almond Honey Cookies now lays in near ruins, occasionally offering shelter from the acid rains for those unfortunate to find themselves without places to go, or scavenge for supplies and pick what edible weeds can be found growing in the standing waters in the corners.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:30 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost
Mercenary | Red Barron's Dog | Wolf Demon

Cut you open and make you sick
Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did

ο»Ώβ‰ 

The atmosphere of this old factory was incredibly unsettling, but not quite as unsettling as the old church that the wolf demon had recently walked by to get here. It wasn't the fact that he was a demon that made such a place unsettling, it was more so the memories of his past that hung with the setting.

He found himself here not to scavenge but to find those who might be scavenging, the easy weak prey to stalk and bring back to an unruly incubus. There was often the question in his mind of why he worked for such a man yet he continued doing so... perhaps only for the sake of his own freedom under the protection of a powerful raid leader. Not many were lucky enough to say they had that.

His blood red eyes scanned the visible areas from his place a few feet from the entrance as soft white ears listened for any unusual noises among the old creeks of metal. Come out come out you little rats... He thought silently.

β‰ 
Take the poison and lock your lips

Mood: ...
OOC: Please tag me if ya show up here so I knowβ™₯ FC is lacking in ears and tail ; A ;... Gotta draw him.

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image
              x”D u k e” C a d ex; C r e a t u r ex

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              Rushing out of the alleyway, legs starting to drag on him, too heavy, too stiff, he beelined for the first body he saw. It was someone in the shadows, near the exit he was rushing out of, to the right by the entrance to wherever he was. β€˜The auction house’ he realized as he burst out, orienting himself immediately. When he’d entered this area, he’d taken several careful loops, learning what was there, what was around. It was dangerous to do so these days, but he had to know which ways were impossible to retreat to.

The person he was rushing toward was slighter than himself, with fluffy silver hair and fluffier white triangular ears emerging from the top of his head like a cat. This had ceased to be unusual, and Cade could only have a half-second’s disappointment that the person didn’t look more dangerous. But it was what it was, and he’d work with it.

Approaching the cat-eared man (he wasn’t sure of the gender at first, but man seemed somewhat more likely), he called out in an abrupt, forceful tone, maybe ten feet away: β€œYou” ”

The address would be surprising, likely. That was fine. He wanted a shaken result.

β€œI’m being chased. Hide me. If they find me, they’ll hurt you too, for talking to me.”

This was a total lie, as far as he knew. By all indications, the antlered man was a single agentβ€”no, there was the dead-eyed monster behind him. He hoped the panic from the idea of being chased wasn’t pushing him toward hysteria. He could feel a bubble of something in his chest, laughter or something else. This was not his first bad situation, but the first that had called him β€˜fascinating,’ someone’s β€˜type,’ and something about that rubbed him entirely the wrong way.

Was he anyone’s β€˜type’ now? He found that hard to believe. Unless the type was non-romantic moreβ€”he could fill in a number of grim scenarios. Enough of them not to want to engage in what the antlered man wanted. Enough to try to get away.

Kitty_Mew][/quote][quote="Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
              [/quote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

The empty building was unsettlingly quiet as the demon passed though and he was contemplating moving on to a more lively location. He just couldn't simply return to his employer empty handed unless he wanted to become a personal toy for the man himself. Which he didn't.

Ears tilted back at the sudden sound of footsteps approaching and the moment he heard an unfriendly "You" he spun on his heel to face the frantic man. A strange one at that and Aidyn was quick to analyze him and the strange creature he seemed to be. His skin tone was odd and in places didn't quite match up, as if the limb didn't actually belong on the mans body. It brought curiosities to his mind as his cold eyes inspect the many stitches.

That was ill important right now and Aidyn bare his fangs at this new man that he could only view as a threat. He was ready to attack.. but the other was quick to explain himself.

A chase was it? Could that mean this was a free man or an escaped slave of one of the masters? Well that was interesting. Perhaps this location wasn't a bust after all if he were to play his cards right.

"And why the hell should I get involved in your problems?" He snarled. Distrust such as this was common among strangers, so he wasn't careful about how he would first address someone. It was more of an intimidation tactic or at least a way to show he wasn't a scared weak child ripe for the salve trade.

"You're an interesting sort though. Make it worth my while and I might help~"
He said with a toothy smirk, one that was less friendly but not quite malicious like his intentions might be.

β‰ 

Mood: I bet you'd look nice in pieces...
OOC: Oh hey Clear, something went weird with your quotes!

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              Cade should have expected it, but he’d thought the implication that the stranger would be attacked too might be enough to propel action.

His gaze flickered back toward the alley he’d come from, and he knew he didn’t have a lot of time. He could attack, could defend himself, but best of all would have been to avoid the situation entirely, avoid any kind of fight at all.

That being the case, with (for all he knew) seconds to reply, he decided the quickest route here would just be to agree, rather than to try to argue about the coming threat or try to escalate it to something important in the stranger’s mind.

The soft ears, the hair, might have given him the impression that this was a soft creature, someone who might just pull him away. He was quickly being taught his mistake, and he took it to heart.

”There’s no time to negotiate. Fine, I owe you, we can discuss it afterwards. You’ve got me by the balls here. Please!” If the man made no move and kept pressing demands with the antlered man almost literally on his heels, he’d justβ€”run. If it came to it, he’d find a strategic place for a confrontation, somewhere narrow enough that only one attacker could come at him at a time. There were some alleyways like that, in this area. This was the result not so much of poor city planning as it was the result of the world as it is. A lot of streets were either clogged with detritus or blocked off by small groups looking to feed marks through a tiny space.

It wasn’t that he couldn’t fight, but that he didn’t want to, and didn’t put good odds on himself versus multiple attackers in the state he was in now, and especially not unarmed.

Kitty_Mew
              Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
              [/quote

((OOC: Ah! I hope the quotes work as intended this time! ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

Aidyn couldn't help but look at the man in amusement. It seemed this fellow was far more desperate that he'd originally thought. It brought about the question of just what kind of threat happened to be coming to make one this urgent to escape it. Though honestly, he didn't really want to get caught up in someone else's business if he could help it so he wasn't about to linger in the open to find out. If he was that curious he'd been a slave by now.

From what he could tell, this man didn't seem to be a threat for the time being, he could trust him to a point. Besides, halting his negotiations in favor of helping him might just do him well later.

"Eh, suppose I can deal with that." He shrugged. Having only looked over a portion of the old warehouse he only knew of one clear and quick way out... and that was how they came in. The upper levels and connecting rooms had potential for escape but Aidyn didn't trust them enough for the time being to go exploring those options. Not right now.

Grabbing onto the other males wrist, not without a slight hesitation, he pulled roughly to direct him towards a large rusty machine that creaked as they approach. Comforting really, because that definitely wouldn't draw attention. It was located between and old supply room that held nothing but piles of rubble now and the entrance that he half hoped they could dash out of as soon as whatever might be coming started exploring the place.

The wolf demon leaned against the machine and his ears perked up to begin listening for an intruder of sorts. His eye's though stayed on the frantic man, still not entirely trusting him. It was a common trick for someone to come running and crying for help before you were ambushed by a groups of thieves. He wouldn't take that chance and would bolt at the sign of suspicion.

β‰ 

Mood: I bet you'd look nice in pieces...
OOC: Yup! Perfect<3

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:24 pm

β€’β€’β€’ Honey
Honey regrouped after some short amount of time, and found what he decided was the right direction (simple process of elimination here. Honey was no trained reclaimer, no hunter. He’d simply gone down one path and found himself quickly met with a dead end, giving him only one direction to follow).

He paced quickly through the alleyways, back into clear view. He absolutely didn’t know where he was, but it mattered far less now. Being lost was something that mattered to someone trying to go home, trying to go somewhere in particular.

Entirely blank-faced, Honey fell into blissful nonidentity as the alleyway emptied out into a larger area. There was a real possibility the corpse could get away here, with this many possible areas to run into, this many buildings to hide in. But he hadn’t been that far behind.

Behind him, almost close enough to touch, the Kir moved, almost in lockstep now. The hulking presence gave him even more confidence, this enough to convince him the creature approved.

Stance light, ready to move in any direction, Honey looked around the area, eyes darting around, looking forβ€”there. Barely visible, already moving away with someone, Honey caught the bare sight of blue flesh moving down and away from him, talking to someone else.

If he had been thinking, he might have done an assessment of the other person as well. Cat traitsβ€”domestic pet traits were popularβ€”wiry build. St. Vier would have considered him a catch.

But he was focused.

The stun baton was out now, humming and vibrating gently up his arm as he activated it.

β€œThere’s no need for this. No one’s helping you” he called out in the corpse’s direction, voice devoid of any tone at all. He didn’t actually expect the corpse to react to what he was saying. It was like he was following a script. He’d made it to this point, so say this now.

β€œCome here. It’ll be a pain for me to have to tend to you later if you’re hurt.”

He strode forward, slowly at first, then a little faster. A fast walk, never breaking into anything like a run.

((Note: Short post since Cade should have a chance to react to Aidyn))
”C l e a r b r e e z e”
”Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              'Eh, suppose I can deal with that'

Cade relaxed slightly, handing off half of the burden of his escape to this stranger he knew nothing about. He knew he had made a bad dealβ€”a limitless agreement on his side was always a bad deal. But he was reasonably sure he could figure that out on the other side, as easily as he could, likely, have dealt with this situation if he hadn't cared about damaging himself, about losing the resources (the limb) he'd so carefully harvested.

He presented exactly zero resistance to wherever the stranger wanted to drag him, taking in the rusty machine they were approaching with mild trepidation countered with the indifference of someone who knew he could, and had, endured quite a bit of bodily trauma. If he was to be pushed into the workings of a machine, if the surroundings caved in around them, the unstable remnants crushing their limbs into jellyβ€”probably he would be fine.

Behind him, he could hear the antlered man calling after him, undoubtedly after seeing him.

'Come here. It’ll be a pain for me to have to tend to you later if you’re hurt.'

He couldn't help but notice the difference in the man's tone from before, where the man had seemed so meek, so hesitant. There was none of that nowβ€”he had no doubt he was being hunted, and being hunted by someone who knew what they were doing.

This being the case, Cade started trying to shove himself forward, through and past the stranger, intoβ€”somewhere that might be too narrow to maneuver in.

”Quick” he urged, willing his fingers to close around the stranger's hand to keep urging him forward. Dully, muscles spasming reluctantly, he did so, only after he shifted the cold, clammy limb against his warm shoulder, pushing in hard.

Kitty_Mew
              Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
              [/quote

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

This man was surprisingly trusting and perhaps if they had met under better circumstances it could be an easy capture... well perhaps he was only trusting because Aidyn offered "help" rather than making an immediate attack on him. Though even with the stitched up mans cooperation he had spent too much time dawdling and the creature that had supposedly been after the other had caught up and seen them. That complicated matters and clearly frightened the other.

"Hey hold on a minute."
Aidyn hissed in a hushed tone, pulling slightly against the hand of the undead man. He needed a short moment to gauge the situation. For one, he was unfamiliar with the creature and it's capabilities. He wasn't even sure if his ability to howl and drive fear into an enemy would even work on them.

It was difficult to tell if there was really a threat at first or if the man was simply frightened of his own shadow but now... no now he could tell even if only by the words and tone of this new figure that he was a threat. How much of a threat remain undetermined as he couldn't tell if the scrawny man held any power other than scare tactics.

"He's been after you... how fast is he?" Aidyn questioned. If the answer was fast then simply making a run for the exit was out of the question. If one thing was certain, he didn't want to become someones prey just for a strangely colored man that looked like he could fall apart. That and he didn't exactly trust this narrow path the other had chosen to move down. Though for now he hesitantly went along with him and sift his free hand to a knife he kept hidden in his jacket.

β‰ 

Mood: What the hell?
OOC: Sorry for the wait!

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:19 am
User Image

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              'Hey hold on a minute.'

Cade stopped in the act of pushing past the other body, glancing back toward the still approaching figure. There was something unnerving about the antlered man's approach, something about being chased at a walk, that made him more uneasy than he might have otherwise.

He didn't want to wait. Waiting ruined the entire point of enlisting the help of a stranger, and he did so only because he judged that stopping momentarily now would be more effective than trying to drag an unresisting stranger away. If it came to that, he'd simply leave the other and take the escape route offered and hope for the best. He'd prefer not to do so, however. Things might have been different if he'd had the arm fully attached, if he'd been at full strength. As it was, offkilter and half put together as he was, he was far more interested in whatever would hole him away as quickly as possible.

”Fast enough to follow me more than a block” Cade replied, gaze flicking from the antlered man himself to the hulking figure following more closely behind than he had before.

Cade blinked, and it seemed the antlered man was now almost upon them, and Cade sucked in a slow breath. Fast. Faster than it looked like he was going, anyway. Coming to a decision, he pressed the stranger back from him slightly, against the wall in this constricted space so he could make more room for himself. He wasn't a coward, but if he was this man's prey he wasn't going to dally about in conversation any longer.

Meaning to leave the stranger behind as a kind of roadblock, Cade was hampered by the still largely nonfunctional hand, the fingers still wrapped in the strong grip of rigor mortis around the strangers'. Thus, he ended up tugging the stranger after him, a single stitch ripped out of his shoulder when he turned too quickly and wrenched the limb somewhat.

Kitty_Mew
              Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
              [/quote

((OOC: The end of the semester is a b***h. I fell asleep in the library bathroom yesterday. But my last final is tomorrow! ))

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:57 pm

β€’β€’β€’ Honey
Honey hadn’t expected the corpse to hesitate at all, to react to his voice at all unless it was to run faster. Thus, he was surprised when both it and the person it was talking to halted momentarily, slowing, before picking up its pace slowly as it slid down along a claustrophobic indoor entrance.

Honey picked up his own pace slightly, moving from a faster and faster walk to a loping movement closer to a jog. The stun baton skimmed the ground once as he approached the machinery half-covering the entrance, hissing and jerking away from the ground as it discharged electricity into it and forced itself upward.

”I gave you a choice” he called after it, feeling the Kir’s breath on the back of his neck as he approached and began to squeeze himself through in close pursuit. He jerked in surprise, flinching away from a large hand that inserted itself next to his head, pulling rubble out of his way so that he could more easily slide through.

Careful not to touch the creature’s skin, Honey bowed his head in thanks, momentarily pulled out of oblivion and back into self-consciousness and confusion by the gesture. He glanced back at it, but the face was characteristically blank, and with an internal shake Honey breathed in, raising his chin and following.

β€˜Tap, tap.’ He could hear his own footfalls in the enclosed space, as well as those of the two just ahead of him.

He sped up even further, not advertising his closing distance this close in by saying anything else. Instead, he took a long step, swinging the stun baton up and out toward the first available bit of flesh.

”C l e a r b r e e z e”
”Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

So this strange antlered man was surprisingly quick despite what Aidyn had originally thought and it was because of that, the man was hot on their tails. He wouldn't have stalled so long if he knew, and it took far too long to pry any information about the attacker from the other. He was a little angry about that. If there was something the wolf demon hated other than other people it was lack of essential information.

He had no choice in the matter of if he was to follow the man, but as his eyes made a quick glance to observe just how closely the creature followed he had no reason not to. Falling behind was dangerous right now and even if he was unsure of the power this thing had the crackle of his weapon rang through the wolfs ears.

Wait... it sounded like it was coming closer. Aidyn whipped his head back as he tried to stay close to his current ally and caught a quick glimpse of a baton coming dangerously close until. Zap. His had hand swung back just a little too far and now his eyes widened as a sudden surge of electricity ran though the conductor that was his arm.

"S-s**t!!"
Aidyn let out a loud yell and grit his teeth as his body started to feel numb. He was strong but his body wasn't made to take an electrical hit and it wasn't a sensation he had ever experienced.

Th-this is bad. His mind swam as he was unable to speak.

The fur of his tail stood on end and his ears shot up from their defensive position against his head. His mind was frantic at this point and paralysis had taken over causing his legs to give out underneath him sending him straight to the ground. Oh how unlucky for the man who wished to escape if his uncooperative arm still refused to let go.

β‰ 

Who?: Guy who's falling apart, creepy a** dude
Mood: What the hell?
OOC: ...

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              And suddenly everything was moving very quickly again. That was always the way it was in a fight, he’d found. The moments immediately leading up to the first blow, the first shot, were interminable. Eternities passed in the waiting, the tension and expectation ramping up and up until…it all passed in a few instances.

Of course, he had hoped to avoid any actual confrontation as he was, hence approaching a stranger. But he couldn’t quite bring himself to be happy that it was the other man who had been attacked first. Instead, he felt slightly guilty, ashamed that he’d dragged an unrelated person into an actual fight. The feeling was compounded when the man promptly went down, boneless and seated, entirely vulnerable.

Cade was not particularly quick on his feet. He had tended toward heavier armor in life, preferring protection, deliberate movements on the battlefield above greater dexterity. Even as a spymaster, he had preferred to outsource covert infiltration to agents, serving more as a hub, a gatherer for higher levels of information. In death, he had slowed down considerably, even without the armor to weigh him down. This close in, he was unsure if he could even run fast enough to get away from someone who had found him so quickly.

Even if he had been able to, the honorable action was clear enough, with his temporary companion momentarily incapacitated. He briefly lamented leaving behind the massive knife he’d used to butcher the corpse. Without it, his only weapons were small, meant for close combat or to do minor tune-ups on parts of him that had rotted. He pulled a small dagger from a sheathe at his belt, letting go of the stranger’s hand to do so. As he edged past the stranger, he felt several stitches in the incomplete arm pull free, the remainder little more than a distracting weight on his right side. He supposed if it fell free, or close to it, he could use it as a club. It would certainly give him more reach, and perhaps be disturbing enough to inspire distance. Sizing the antlered man up, he waited for what he took to be an opening in the other’s guard, and slashed forward, aiming high in a long side swipe, meaning to frighten or intimidate more than seriously damage.

Kitty_Mew
              Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 pm

β€’β€’β€’ Honey
More than see, Honey could feel when the baton made contact. The thing shook in his grasp, discharging its load, and a buzzing spread up his arm. He hadn’t hit the corpse, but it had seemed prudent to attack the nearest available body, if only to break through to the corpse.

There was no sense of accomplishment associated with watching the individual crumple around the electricity, cramps likely seizing every limb, the tendons of the neck (depending on where, precisely, he had hitβ€”it was sometimes difficult to tell, with the way the baton jumped).

He brought the baton back down to his foot, intending to start it again with a scrape against the wall. But as he started to scrape the weapon, the corpse was starting forward.

Honey had barely enough time to jerk himself back as the knife flashed toward his face, and a thin red line opened up across one cheek, jumping over the bridge of his nose to stick more deeply into the other cheek before glancing off. It was a fairly dull blade, poor quality from what he could tell, and so cut jaggedly. It hurt, and the proximity to his eyes should have been distressing, but Honey had accessed that blank part of his mind again the moment things had started to go according to plan again, the Kir somewhere behind him and not interacting.

And so, while he felt the pain, recognized the potential to be permanently damaged or blinded, the thought didn’t inspire any particular self-protective response.

Honey sighed, looking almost bored, even as a sheet of blood leaked from the left side of his face where the cut was deeper, more sluggishly followed by the middle and right side of the cut.

Stun baton just a baton for the moment, he reversed his grip. Instead of aiming for the corpse, he kept aiming for the man on the ground in an overhead swing aiming for the intersection between the man’s neck and shoulder. It seemed to incite the corpse, so was just as effective. Plus, had the benefit of not damaging what would soon be St. Vier’s property.

”C l e a r b r e e z e”
”Kitty_Mew”

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

A sense of dread fell over the demon as he was forced to lay helplessly on the cold ground. The moments being stunned not only brought helplessness and vulnerability but the electric current sent a pain of thousands of painful little needles though his body. Frankly, it sucked, and he was so sure that corpse like creature was desperate enough to leave him for whatever fate await him.

But he was wrong.

He couldn't move his head and his mind was in a nasty fog, but somehow in blurred vision he could see a flash of that same man go at his attacker likely with an object but one he couldn't make out. Okay, so he may have initially planned on capturing this guy for himself but he couldn't just ignore such an act. No one did that. No one protect a stranger without some sort of ulterior motive behind it, and surely no one risked their own safety even for that.

"Y-ya idiot. RUN."
He hissed, every second right now moving slow for him.

Within what felt like a very long minute while the two interact his vision began to clear as he could better comprehend the events around his motionless body, but that was also just in time to see something flying towards him. That same baton that had thrown him to the ground was now aimed, from his angle, for his face.

Aidyn hadn't a clue how the weapon worked so he did expect the worse, eyes wincing as he braced and mentally prepared himself for another hit. His expectations being another horrid shock being thrown through his body and that worried him more than a force that wanted to break his neck. He could still live after that... one of the few bonuses he gained after becoming a weak earth dwelling demon, a little durability. If this did indeed hit and the friendlier of the two couldn't prevent it the wolf would let out a pathetic cry of pain.

β‰ 

Who?: Guy who's falling apart, creepy a** dude
Mood: @&%#
OOC: Feel free to let it smack into my boy. I have no problems with this but I wanted to let Cade react if he wanted. I'm also gonna say it got his hand initially but in a jerk of his body managed to get to his spine because ow and hell it's more fun that way.

C l e a r b r e e z e

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas