Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:19 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝌞𝌞

The wild young man stared at the broken pipe, rusted and ruined from ages of neglect to the point it was hard to imagine what its original purpose had once been. He sat crouched while shifting the item in his hands, inspecting the old pipe while his mind flittered off from its mission for a brief moment. He needed out, this place wasn't safe no matter how calming the smoke was. Idly he placed the bit of rusted and dust-caked metal in his teeth, ths soft click against metal canines alerted him the pipe was also metal- though very weak. It would only be best suited to clear away the webs opposed to use as a weapon, but that was all he needed

Or so he thought.

Dulled senses had allowed Hyena's captor to sneak up on him and close some distance between them, Needle's voice puncturing the air by Hyena's ears like an explosion. He spun around, perhaps a little too quickly as he narrowly avoided tangling into his own ankles and caught his balance, baring his fangs in a show of aggression and confused fear. He felt a twinging at his wounds, biological stitches pulling and ripping his blood-starved brain back to his own poor condition. He couldn't fight still, so he relied solely on intimidation by snarling and taking a fighting stance.

"Mine..." he hissed through the pipe gag in his mouth.

𝌝𝌝

Old Cathedral
Needle
Sedate
Raiding Wear

”C l e a r b r e e z e”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:52 pm
User Image

Needle took a couple quick steps back at Hyena’s aggressive stance, almost but not quite dulled enough by the smoke to forget that Hyena was a dangerous predator. <******** off” he murmured, even as he squinted to see what it was exactly the pit dog had his jaws around.

He couldn’t tell, exactly. Some piece of metal.

It was only ostensibly any of Needle’s business if it could actually damage him. He blinked heavily, catlike, one side of his mouth lifted up in a lazy smile.

”--Yer forget the deal already?” he asked. He stayed steps away, but sank down into a crouch, groaning as his body protested what was usually an easy, natural stance for him, with at least one back arm to balance him.

”Have at. Just thoughtcha might want some of the actual meat. If you don’t, I’ll eat it. Fulfills my part of it either way.” He was referring, of course, to the wolf and the pigeon Sox had brought back. He didn’t know how much the spider wanted of any of it. Maybe none? He had just--eaten, after all. A whole human-sized body was a substantial meal by any measure.

If Hyena didn’t want to accept his half, Needle would eat it, and if the pit dog was weaker at dawn when Needle was allowed to start hunting him again, so much the better.

”Sadistic Nox”
”Starving Dog”

C l e a r b r e e z e

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:39 am
-
OOC:Feel free to ignore me if you want to roleplay together only, that is why I didn't quote. I AM open for interaction, but also posting to ensure my character doesn't end up in 'abandoned' while I wait for my friend who I was RPing with to return xD And Haruka really would enjoy it if he got to watch a fight, so I figured I might as well put him observant here.

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Some weird cathedral With: Strangers Status: Unclaimed/Free, Observing from above Profile: Shigame Haruka
--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

User Image

Haruka walked through the street, yawning a bit. He had just fed so he was blissfully satiated. Of course as always he had made sure not to kill his prey and to heal their bite mark so they wouldn't suspect vampiric activity. He had left Shizuka behind for now, albeit with some extra protective magic around them. For some reason the boy felt precious to the vampire hybrid. The feline walked on as he looked around a bit. He hadn't been to this part of the city yet and it didn't take him long to be drawn towards an imposing building not far from where he was now. Ruka blinked a bit at the structure and tilted his head before he walked closer to it. the sight of the cathedral made his skin crawl, even though he personally wouldn't be affected by the place. Crosses and holy water.

The true denizens of the night knew all to well these were misunderstood means of protection by the weak hearted. They had no effect in real. Still the building itself was imposing enough, even in it's decaying form. Haruka was about to turn and walk the other way instead when his sensitive hearing picked up voices. The feline's ears perked and twitched as he looked back at the cathedral once more. Would people seriously seek refuge there? Poor misguided children. Haruka smirked a bit before he just edged closer for now. Not wanting to be seen, he gathered some of his energy and turned himself into a Barn owl before spreading his wings and flying to one of the high windows. He didn't remain in that form though and turned back to his original form, sitting down in one of the broken windows.

Haruka looked inside and at the floor to see what all the commotion was about. One corner of his mouth went up into a grin as he saw the people inside. It was yet unclear to the vampire feline what they were doing, but that was part of the fun wasn't it? For a moment the male allowed his eyes to dart around the inside of the cathedral. It didn't look like it was used for worship much anymore. Though his gaze soon went back to the spectacle below. He wouldn't stop them if they went to far against each other either. To him it was just one big show.

-

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items