Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost
Mercenary | Red Barron's Dog | Wolf Demon

Cut you open and make you sick
Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did

≠

This fight became frustrating for Aidyn quickly. He hated the way this other male spoke, and it was difficult for him to control his temper. Perhaps that was the reason why his strike was off, why he would receive an irritating cut on his face.

Catching his footing after an awkward stumble, he spun to face the fire demon again. His mind registering little bits of the other males amusement before tossing it aside immediately. “Heh, that wasn’t the tune you were singing back at that shitty old building~” He said, not believing a single word of this man’s intentions.

After an increasingly shitty day, the wolf demon had honestly thought things might you know, start to improve. This wasn’t the case when the distraction of a voice was heard and the quicker demon caught him in the chest with a fist. Air was forced from his lungs in a heavy gasp, yet he stood his ground and was not pushed back. It gave Aidyn the perfect opportunity to grab for the demons arm, looking to dig his claws deep beneath the immortal’s skin. “I don’t take orders.” He growled with a light cockiness to his tone and expression.

He hadn’t registered what the voice had said before when focusing on his opponent. So the addition of the smaller male rushing to join the fray was incredibly surprising. Aidyn had come to the assumption that the boy must have been weak and expected him to run at the first sign of danger… yet here he was. Interesting. He wouldn’t acknowledge the boy, not even with a glance, and kept his eyesight fixated on the threat before him to give the other a good and unexpected shot at their mutual foe.

Unsurprisingly and honestly as Aidyn had planned, there was also the addition of relief that came from Cade using this opportunity. Out of the group, the two making an escape were the highest liability right now. The undead male had his strength, but he was also missing and beginning to lose necessary parts. His arm, perhaps some guts… A fight would be a poor decision. Aidyn hoped they'd find safety, somewhere where he could find them by scent later and soon enough that he might ditch this demon before being torn apart.

This was a stupid move... wasn't it?

Take the poison and lock your lips

Who?: Hyena, Cade, Nero, that a*****e again
Mood: Annoyed, angry, tired, conflicted
OOC: ...

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 am
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝌞𝌞

He had been out for a significant amount of time, body limp and easily manipulated in his unconscious state to allow the hunter to bind him easily. He did not even stir in the slightest when he was lifted up with relative ease onto the mangled shoulder of his former intended victim. For all the world was concerned, Hyena was dead. A slow, almost nonexistent breathing rhythm, a slow pulse, body cool, it did what it could to preserve what energy it could keep, but without a meal of anything substantial in his system it would take a lot to rouse the violent male.

The smell of smoke and fire seemed sufficient enough.

A small groan left the scavenger’s chest, body shifting slightly while still slun precariously over the duke’s shoulder. He tested his limbs- they felt sore, sluggish, and impossible to move given the feeling of a binding around him. His now dull eyes opened to look around, seeing mostly the fabric of the larger male’s back and only a slight glimpse of wafting smoke that had been the catalyst to awaken him. He couldn’t move, and he smelled fire. Another groan, pitiful and exhausted, but one that still managed to convey his distaste for the current situation. The noise hitched in his throat, however, as the undead male carrying him took off suddenly away from the current threat - the now rather intimidating beast that was the cause of the smell of fire and smoke, and while Hyena couldn’t complain about being taken far enough away from the offensive being, he still was too weak to fight back much at all, or move of his own volition. Fortunately enough for the one armed male carrying him, Hyena was far enough away from anything he could lock his jaws onto, though that didn’t stop the pale-haired scavenger from trying, all while continuing to let out noises of complaint at being jostled about.

𝔼 𝕏 𝕀 𝕋

𝔼 𝕏 𝕀 𝕋

𝌝𝌝

The UnderGround -
‘Boy’, One Arm, new flesh, Fire
Waking up, angry
Raiding Wear

”Kitty_Mew”

”C l e a r b r e e z e”

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Feeling the wolf’s claws dig into his midnight colored skin caused Mura to grin while his long tail lashed out to knock the incoming pipe away from the foolish boy’s hands. Muramasa was no fool, he could sense a attack coming and made sure to keep his guard up.

“You’re quite the stubborn one aren’t you? I rather fancy that… tell ya what, I’ll let the pit dog go, and take you instead! Since you seem to be the thorn in my side at every chance I get to capture that mutt, shame I’ll never get that reward for returning him but I’ll deal, besides, I found something much better to play with anyways.”

Mura said in a sultry coo while his free hand reached out and grips the wolf by his throat giving it a good squeeze before leaning in close to the boy’s ear.

“You won’t beat me, so go ahead and dig your claws deep into my flesh, it only excites me more when my prey fight back….”

Mura whispered before licking the boy’s ear as he pulled back his head lifting the wolf pup up as he yanked his other arm free from Aidyn’s claws which caused his blood to pour from it some, this didn’t bother Mura at all. While holding Aidyn up in the air by his throat choking him slightly.

“So what do you say? Want to come with me? I’ll take good care of you…give you the finest food and drink and let you work with me at Hell’s Gate. Can’t beat that right?”

Mura asked easing on his grip so the pup can speak, the demon stood there waiting patiently.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: The Underground
This is who I'm with: two targets
This is my current form: The Demon Within
My song:

Kitty_Mew

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:13 pm

♫Nero Evans♫

Where: The Underground
With: Aidyn and a new threat
Feeling: exhausted, slightly protective
OOC:

The red head let out a surprised cry as the pipe was knocked out of his hands. What did he expect? He should've known the new comer would be on his guard. Backing away a little, Nero took quick assessment of the situation. Cade had run off with the unconscious boy, relieving him and Aidyn of having to worry about them. But it seemed like the situation here wasn't getting any easier.

The other male had turned his attention back to Aidyn, gripping the wolf by the throat. It seemed as though he had given up on chasing after the unconscious boy, but was interested in taking Aidyn instead. If he truly wanted to, Nero could probably walk away right now and not look back. But his feet didn't move, his mind not allowing him to walk away. He groaned, picking up the pipe again. If an attack against the male directly would fail, maybe he could try and draw his attention by going after his hound. At least it might give Aidyn the chance to retaliate. Turning away from the other two, Nero charged at the hound blocking the exit and swung the pipe hard, hitting the hound square on the side and earning a loud yelp and dangerous snarl with fangs bared in return. Hopefully, that would be enough to draw the attention off Aidyn.

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Starving Dog

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:05 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

≠

Oh, what a great day this wolf demon was having, and what in interesting turn it would take once again. It would seem as though his efforts to provide his prey a chance to escape had actually turned the other males’ attentions to him instead.

“A-agh”
The uncomfortable sound left Aidyn’s tightening throat. He hadn’t taken into account the vulnerability he left himself in. “You’re… a cocky b*****d… aren’tcha?” He managed to squeeze out in cut off spurts and it reflected the tone of the other. He knew at this point that he couldn’t single handedly defeat this other male, not with him only being a half demon… but he had no interest in giving in.

A gasp left his lips before he’d begin to speak. “What makes you think I’d want to work with a shitty demon like you?” His strength had returned, to a point, from the return of oxygen to his body and this provided opportunity for him. Along with the auidible yelp that would, hopefully, draw his opponents attention away if only for a moment. There wasn’t time to question it, time to think of a better plan to escape the demon’s grip, so a clawed hand came up again, this time swiping for his opponents face and eyes that were easily in his reach. It was clear that if this male wanted to take him, he’d have to work for it. Aidyn wasn’t one of Dante’s favorites just because he had a cute face, the boy at least knew how to defend himself with the power he was given.

Who?: Hyena, Cade, Nero, that a*****e again
Mood: Annoyed, angry, tired, conflicted

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 am
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Muramasa would tilt his head in order to avoid the incoming swipe, though the pup did manage to graze his cheek a bit which made muramasa grin even more tightening his grip once more. Hearing Diablo yelp hardly distracted this skilled hunter as his long tail lashed out in order to wrap its way around the other male’s neck lifting him up off the ground.
“Cocky am I? This coming from a halfbreed mutt that thinks he can take on a full fledged demon just to save time for the corpse and pit dog to run? I no longer care for them. You see, you and this pitiful human were foolish enough to try and fight me, me, a Master, as well as experienced hunter. Tell me, do you value your life over your selfish pride? Either work for me, or I can put you out of your misery as punishment for getting in my way of my prey… the choice is yours pup.” Muramasa spat as his crimson hues blaze like liquid fire before turning to the human next, however, his gaze was still focused on the wolf demon. “You know, Diablo doesn’t take kindly to you hitting him like that. Do you realize that what you hit is a hellhound? A guardian of the gates of Hell itself? You are either a brave, or, foolish human.. in any case, I am done going easy on small fry such as you two…”

Muramasa stated in a blunt tone before raising the halfbreed a little higher only to slam him down onto the ground on his back while his tail kept a tight grip on the foolish human to prevent further harm to Diablo. The comment of being considered a shitty demon started to irriate the already annoyed fire demon, squatting down to Aidyn’s level since he had the pup pinned to the ground on his back, giving him a ice cold stare that could chill solid bone. “You best watch that arrogant mouth of yours pup, I am by no means a shitty demon. You brought this upon yourself the moment you first got in my way. Sure, you found him first… however, I don’t give a damn if you were the last person in this city to find the pit dog. Now that you got in the way I suddenly lost interest in the mutt. Your friend here is also just as foolish for picking a fight with Diablo, humans are such foolish creatures… as for you human, I think you should apologize for hitting Diablo. Do so, and I may let you leave here unscathed…” Muramasa stated in a harsh yet eerie coo as flames began to lick at his feet eagerly awaiting to be let loose on its target.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: The Underground
This is who I'm with: Two targets
This is my current form: The Demon Within
My song:

Kitty_Mew

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:29 pm

♫Nero Evans♫

Feeling: exhausted, slightly protective, nervous
OOC:

Nero had pulled back, ready to swing the pipe and hit the hound again when he felt the male's tail wrap around his neck and pull him into the air. He struggled, trying to pry the tail away from his skin. It seemed like his plan had failed, as the other had kept his attention on Aidyn anyway. He continued squirming around and trying to get free, futilely kicking his legs in his attempts at escape. His efforts slowed only when he heard the other say he was a master and an experienced hunter. Great, the one type of person the male didn't want to run into. He turned his head slightly when he was addressed by the other.

He didn't care what kind of hound he hit. He was only thinking of his safety and the safety of the last person in the little group he happened to join. The red head coughed a little as the tail around his neck tightened, keeping him in place, probably to keep him from hitting the hound again. When offered to work for the demon, Nero just threw the pipe as hard as he could at the male. He didn't care if it hit or not. "Like hell I'm working for someone like you, and if you don't like me hitting your dog, then leave us alone. I'm not apologizing for anything I do." The red head pulled his legs up a little higher when he heard the soft crackling of flames below him.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:11 am
User Image
              x”D u k e” C a d ex; C r e a t u r ex

╔═..══════
              It had been tempting to look back and make sure there weren’t any fireballs coming his way, to make sure either of the other two weren’t falling grievously injured to the ground. But he knew better than to slow himself down or hinder his movement with any kind of body twisting. He just kept running, in as straight a line as he was able with the unconscious boy’s weight weighing down one half of his body.

He stopped only when he found himself passing another of the Underground’s apparently well-spaced survival packs, reaching for and scooping it up with difficulty, stumbling several steps before stabilizing the then-still-unmoving boy still slung over his shoulder. He noticed that the boy had started to make small, pitiful noises, but it wasn’t until after he’d picked up the pack full of…well, he didn’t know what of, that the boy moved in any meaningful way, as if jostled awake by the movement.

Soon enough, he could feel the boy moving around on his shoulder (if he’d had consistent feeling at the juncture of his shoulder it would have been quite painful. As it was, it just felt odd) and hear those frightening metal teeth snapping together. Cade gritted his teeth together, having found an exit. He hoisted the boy up to be somewhat further from anything he could latch his teeth into, and left the Underground to what was above.

”Starving Dog”

[Pt. 2 at Old Cathedral]

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

≠

Everything about this encounter was problematic. It wasn’t like he hadn’t taken down stronger beings than himself many a time, but he was also in full health. The day had been long, filled with electric shocks and wrangling of wild boys with terrifying teeth. It was enough to hinder the wolf demon at an alarming extent, so it seemed.

“I’d rather die.” He spat, pride still pushing back whatever piece of him might actually want to surrender. To him, the deal wasn’t great enough. The offer didn’t provide him everything Dante gave, it didn’t provide enough for betrayal of his employer.

“Aack!” Aidyn squeaked, his throat closed to the point of lacking the ability to cuss as his body slammed against the ground. He couldn’t answer right now, and his head was starting to feel airy and light. This was bad… being a half demon would of course prevent him from dying, but it didn’t protect him from the possibility of passing out due to lack of air. It was probably pretty evident now that he was growing weaker from this purely from the weakened grip of his claws that tried to dig into the arm holding his throat and overall struggle.

The efforts of the other male, Nero, was commendable and Aidyn did continue to like him for his bravery… but there was also a part of him that didn’t want this human to die for the same poor choices he’d made. He didn’t have a particular attachment to the human like creature, but they HAD just tried to save and help him. “I-idiot… just apologize… and run.” He managed in broken up and distorted words.

It was around the moments where he could feel his breaths fading into nothing that he started to have flashbacks, of those horrid times of his short childhood. Aidyn’s hands weakly slid from their position on the male's wrist, and fingers grasped as tightly as they could in a pitiful attempt to release himself from the grip. Just like when he was a child… A terrified child who had done no wrong other than to be born in a body that was mistaken for a demon by religious fanatics.

“P-please…” He mumbled in a close to inaudible garble. It was difficult to cause the wolf demon to fear, but being strangled, drowning, and generally losing his ability to breathe was terrifying to him.

Then, as he began to make that last desperate attempt for breath with a reddened face, he could feel...something. There was an unusual sensation spreading through his body as it tried to cling to life. It was a warm, pulsing, feeling that inevitably took his ability to move from him. Frankly, Aidyn was so sure that he was dead. That within moments what was left of this tainted demonic soul he had would leave it’s vessel to go who knows where. Surely not heaven, but would he even be welcome in hell?

It was an unimportant thought though, one that would fade in the coming moments where his body composition would begin to change and shift in a way that it never had before. Snow white fur began to grow on pale white skin, joints seemed to crumbled and rebuild themselves, and from the new fur of his face would grow a long snout. But, most importantly was the change in his size, especially where he was being held. His form grew and his neck widened drastically as his body took it’s new form that could be compared to a large direwolf.

This was enough of a movement that it provided that split second to catch his senses and wriggle himself free and to his feet. It felt unnatural to him but it was the sudden rush of adrenaline that would allow the wolf to quickly find his footing and dash for the red haired boy. His hope, was that Nero had found an equally beneficial chance of escape, that the powerful demon who seeked to enslave them might have been startled enough to lose the grip of his tail. Nonetheless, Aidyn would snap his jaws at the boy’s clothing in hopes of providing assistance if needed, or just to pull him along the tunnels to try and escape.

The young male had put so much into helping Aidyn, and he couldn’t just leave him now.

Who?: Nero, that a*****e again
Mood: Angry, wants some air, prideful, defiant

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:38 pm

♫Nero Evans♫

Feeling: exhausted, light headed
OOC:

The red head shook, starting to have issues breathing the longer the other's tail was around his neck. He still continued to struggle, although it was much weaker compared to earlier. They needed a way out, some way that would allow them to be able to breathe properly again, and maybe walk away from this. As the lack of air was beginning to make him light headed, Nero had decided he would give Aidyn the chance to get away.

Turning to the other two males, he gasped when he saw a large wolf appear from the very spot that Aidyn had been. And it seemed he wasn't the only one shocked by the sudden new ability. Nero felt Mura's tail loosening, the red head coughing as he fell to the ground. It seemed as though he fell at the right moment, as the moment his feet hit the ground, the large wolf darted forward. The red head muddled mind faintly registering the tell tale sign of starting to move in another direction, letting out a yelp and clinging to white fur as he tried to adjust himself so he wasn't being dragged around the ground through the tunnel as he was carried away.

Kitty_Mew

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost

≠

Escape. That was the one and only thing on his mind right now, and it was fortunate that the boy understood enough not to hold him back. Along side this, there was a feeling of great confusion to the demon who had never preformed such an act let alone knew it was possible. There were so many questions, yet no real time or logical thinking to answer them. His mind was blank. Every question or thought would hit a brick wall as the wolf ran, past the hell hound and down the maze of tunnels. His claws would clack lightly when they'd meet the crumbling concrete that was left of the flooring, but that wasn't of concern to the wolf demon.

He hadn't a clue where he was going. The only goal right now was out. He didn't dash directly for the area in which they entered, purely on the notion that if there was one way in, there might be many. There was risk by staying in these tunnels longer while they searched, but there was also an advantage to taking that time to try and lose the demon again... was that even possible with a demon like that? He hoped so.

Within time, the wolf took notice to an opening. It was a space where the ceiling had caved in from a combination of weather above and neglect. It would lead into the area of the city a slave would likely fear. The auction house of Aŭkcia Domo.

It wouldn't be surprising if this opening was the last chance of freedom to one of the escaped slaves that was about to be sold. Yet it was funny how their exit here would be an escape in itself.

[Exit to Aŭkcia Domo]

Who?: Nero
Mood: Angry, wants to escape, confused
OOC: I'm making a second post in the other area ovo/!

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Follow me if you dare: The Underground ==> Guilty PleasuresXXX You're in my way...: No oneXXX My current mood: Annoyed

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mura watched as the wolf demon and foolish human somehow escape his grasp, with a click of his tongue growing highly annoyed before snapping his fingers to call diablo back. Once the hellhound returned sitting beside his Master, Mura pets atop his head trying to quell his anger which was no easy feat. "They are trying my patience... no matter, no one escapes Muramasa Tomatsu for long. I could use a drink and I know just where to go.." Mura stated as a column of flame engulfs him and diablo making their way to Guilty Pleasures since he was a regular there.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:59 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

Food had to be available down here- his scent couldn’t have lead him too far astray. Maybe a rat, insects, possibly some half-starved mongrel or picked remains of some animal to help fuel the wild boy along his way. He was growing weary, it took energy to keep running, to enjoy this wild new world of unfettered freedom. Only problem with running free was a notable lack of access to food. Granted the pits were claustrophobic when he was not fighting and killing for the entertainment of others, but fights meant food, breeding meant food, but being uncollared and unchained was a giddy pleasure that went toe-to-toe with the nagging hunger that ate at his concave belly.

Hastily he skulked under the streets, sniffing about and pushing aside piles of fetid debris left behind by others that had sought shelter here, the dry and cracked bones of those that had been wholly unsuccessful in their escape attempts from the city, the masters and their ruthless hunters seeking out those poor and unfortunate souls that had been cursed at birth and breed to be doomed to a life of pain, servitude or death. He thought not of the Pits, of the dry and dusty wastelands he had left behind, of the sound of behemoth machines and monstrous engines that bellowed like Old Gods in the flats. The underground was quiet, his ears strained for any odd sound or sign that he was not alone down here. Mercy to those who dare occupy this space with the hungry Pit Dog.

𝌝𝌝

The Underground
No one
Hungry
Raiding Wear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image

Needle moved through the streets of Ozymandias with a mixture of boredom and viciousness. There weren’t many in the quiet street he’d started on, chosen because one of his boys had told him some other Lamb had been tracking right around here. But those he did meet learned to quickly turn tail, wrapped up in Needle’s jeering, unprovoked cruelty. It was mostly just words, invitations to holster themselves on his c**k or invitations to a special kind of mangling, but when he felt someone had actually gotten close enough to be in range he whistled a high note and kicked for the kneecap, sliding it out of place handily.

He might have stopped, but if his boy had gotten the tip, it was a fair shot that others had too. He’d have to stay focused if he wanted to bag King Kill’s cute little puppy.

He’d seen Hyena before, though always at a distance, with barbed wire between them. He’d quite liked what he’d seen--a rare combination of well fit and absolutely disgusting. For one of Hyena’s breeding shows, he’d been in the ‘splash zone,’ and probably still had the bloodstain on his pants to prove it. It’d be hard to locate among the others, but it was there.

Needle paused before a section of wall that was aligned wrong, moving over and touching a more delicate back hand over until he realized that there were hidden stairs. He grinned to himself, whistling again, and went down into the darker area inside.

It was…a tunnel, he realized quickly enough. There was nothing special about his night vision, so he peered half-blind through the dim. He stepped onto something hard, feeling it crunch under his boot. He lifted the foot to see that he’d stepped through a skull, not quite large enough to be human. Monkey? Baby? Raccoon? He kicked it out of the way, calling out into the dark. This would be a perfect place for an out of bounds pit boy to be lingering.

”Hye~na” he called out in a singsong. He followed this up by clucking his tongue as if calling for a dog.

When nothing immediately happened, he followed up by a louder call, his front left hand pulling two stiletto knives and arranging both in the same grip, fanned out across the palm.

”Sooiieee! You best come out now, little pup. Your Daddy’s missing you very much!”

C l e a r b r e e z e

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:25 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

Crouched down by some dry bones, metal canines crunched easily through the weakened organic material with the ease of spun sugar. It was hardly in the way of actual nutrition, but it was at least something to sustain energy to allow him to keep going for a little while longer. There was a pause in his chewing when he caught scent of something.

Warm, meaty, alive

The male froze when he heard the voice call out a familiar title to him, the same name cheered from behind the barbed wall barrier that separated him from the spectators, the name his handlers hissed to him when he was being scolded, what King Kill whispered to him when he-

Quietly on borrowed boots cracked with mud and blood, the man moved to try and move silently amidst the litter, peering with golden eyes hidden behind the Scavenger mask disguise. Maybe this new soul would be unaware of who or what he was beneath the mask, maybe if he could get close enough to attack. A meal was a meal, and if this predator wanted to try and go up against him, Hyena was more than happy to tear him down and eat whatever viscera he could pull from the stalker.

Keeping to the shadows, keeping his form low, he paused only a few yards away, hoping the ragged appearance of his disguise would help him to blend in better amongst the trash and debris in the dark underground.

𝌝𝌝

The Underground
New Meat
Curious, Hungry
Raiding Wear

”C l e a r b r e e z e”

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers