Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 pm
𝙷 𝚒 𝚎 πš— 𝚊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝌞𝌞

With both his new companions effectively distracted by the new flesh, Hyena took advantage of such, finding it easy enough to slip loose from the unsecure binds that had been abandoned by the one armed assailant. Kicking off the smaller boy was also not much of a hassle either- if there was a will there was a way, and Hyena so willed himself to get himself off the ground to try and get to the new potential meat. He bucked wildly, thrashing his limbs wildly to knock the ropes, as well as Aidyn, off as best as he could. It ate up more precious energy, energy he hoped to regain by eating the newcomer.

He gave a shriek, stumbling to his feet and scrambling towards both the new person and One Arm- like hell was One Arm going to get this meal just presented to him. Suppose it was some sort of fate- he was getting to a point where he would need to eat, or find somewhere safe to sleep, but that in itself could be a death sentence in this world. In the Pits he would just sleep until food was thrown to him, out here that wouldn’t happen. He needed to eat, he needed to eat something, and now.

In an almost drunken manner, Hyena lashed out at the pair in desperation with almost claw-like swipes, aiming specifically for the smaller male. He could have tried for One Arm again, but he knew that would require energy, a more dangerous hunt- the fresh game would have to do for now. If the young scavenger felt the need to fear the other two males, no doubt the shrieking, clawing scavenger was a shock.

𝌝𝌝

The UnderGround
β€˜Boy’, One Arm, new flesh
Hungry
Raiding Wear

”Kitty_Mew”

”C l e a r b r e e z e”

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost
Mercenary | Red Barron's Dog | Wolf Demon

Cut you open and make you sick
Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did

ο»Ώβ‰ 

Even if the feeling wasn't clear by the other males body language, it was no secret to Aidyn that his most recent statement wasn't received well. How could it be? Oh this was troublesome, but Aidyn didn't exactly have the time to care right now. The rope that was being wrapped around the boy was now being thrown at him while the larger male made a move to stop the eavesdropper. It wasn't like One Arm had questioned him... at least not yet.

Aidyn released his hold on the boy in order to use a hand to snatch the rope. He had to move quickly if he didn't want the smaller male to break free. He seemed to be calm, but the demon couldn't trust someone who'd changed emotions and intent so quickly... too bad he couldn't move quite fast enough.

Again the pesky boy wiggled from his hold and he was shoved backwards violently. "Ugh, god damn it, you little rat." He growled and without a second to thought the demon was jumping to his feet to chase after the stumbling hungry boy again. As the white haired male began to swipe, Aidyn gave off a horrible roar of a growl to try to throw the boy off with the only useful ability he knew he had outside his physical traits. He knew that even if it hadn't stunned before, it at least cause the boy to stagger.

It was his only attempt to potentially halt the unpredictable clawing actions of the other before aiming a jab at his neck. Aidyn was tired of dealing with the boy's impulses now, he just wanted him knocked out if possible.

β‰ 
Take the poison and lock your lips

Who?: Hyena, One Arm, Random kid.
Mood: Grumpy, tired, annoyed.
OOC: ...

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image
              x”D u k e” C a d ex; C r e a t u r ex

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              There was a lot to deal with, and only a moment to respond.

There was no need to explain that he didn’t yet believe the new person that he was just a random passerby; it was possible, but given the events of the day, Cade was unwilling to leave it to chance. And so, innocent or not, he moved to intercept entirely, to pull the foreign body against him to be subdued for further questioning. There was rope enough, and Cade was still raw from having placed his trust in someone who had proved to be predatory. He wouldn’t make the same mistake with this skinny newcomer. He’d had enough of being deceived.

Wrapping a firm around around the boy’s throat, but lacking the other arm to make the lock wholly effectual, Cade tried to instead rely on simple brute strength. It was a fact that he was better muscled than most casual citizens. He was better muscled, really, than any except who had been deliberately trained as he had, fed as well as he had, until he had died. His best strength now.

Speaking into the stranger’s ear, he murmured ”Don’t lie to me”, lips brushing the shell of the ear before the distraction of his former attacker rushing toward them intruded, forcing him to react.

He had started the night as a semi-chivalrous man; he tried to help people around him; he never took limbs or any parts from any but the dead; he was courteous, kind even; he made a real effort not to respond with violence.

Now, however--

It was an involuntary movement, but he thrust the new figure in front of him, toward the shrieking boy and his roaring chaser.

Kitty_Mew
              ”Starving Dog”
              ”Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:19 pm

β™«Nero Evansβ™«

Where: The Underground
With: some unknown people
Feeling: hungry, scared
OOC:

Nero struggled as hard as he could, doing everything he could to pry his arm free from the grip of the taller male. So far, that had proven ineffective but he wasn't going to stand by and let them do whatever they wanted with him. The red head let out a yelp of surprise as he was suddenly yanked forward and pinned to the male holding him by an arm around his throat. The younger male froze, uncomfortable with how the situation was going.

And it only got worse when his captor murmured threateningly in his ear. An involuntary shiver ran up the boy's back as he resumed his struggles to get free. It was clear the male holding him was stronger but he only had so much grip thanks to only having one arm. "I-I'm not lying to you, I was looking for something salvageable enough to sell to buy me some food."

Nero continued to struggle and squirm, slowly tiring the more he fought. This was not a good situation for him in the slightest. The boy was briefly pulled from his thoughts of escape when he heard someone scream before he was quickly spun around, putting him between his captor and the boy that had previously been restrained. The male's eyes widened when he saw the thin boy swiping at them, more specifically at him, and he let out another yelp. In an attempt to protect himself, Nero tucked his head down against the arm holding him and threw his own arms up to cover his head and face while hunching forward in a weak attempt to try and protect his chest and stomach. This sure was turning out to be one hell of a shitty day for him.

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Starving Dog

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 pm
𝙷 𝚒 𝚎 πš— 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

He didn’t care what he caught in his now almost claw-like fingers, the ends long and tapered into black points that split from the soiled bindings meant to protect from the alkaline dust of the wastelands- all he cared was that he would catch something- be it the newer bor or One Arm. Hyena knew if he didn’t eat, if he didn’t fight his hardest, he would no doubt die in this tunnel, and his small adventure in freedom would be woefully short lived. Bestial as he was, self preservation was a strong instinct for the white-haired scavenger, and staving off severe and potentially fatal malnutrition took priority over attempting to make sense of the language shared by the others.

A flailing of flint-sharp claws and gnashing of silver fangs managed to get close enough to shred the fabric of the other scavenger’s shirt, narrowly close to slicing into hot flesh before the attacking male fell into a crumpled heap onto the ground. Loose, almost formless, the blow delivered by the mercenary demon had hot its mark, and the shrieking male lay in a pile like a broken marionette on the ground of the tunnel. No more shrieking, no more wild thrashing, flailing attacks of desperation, it would seem the threat posed by Hyena had been nullified for now. The scavenger wasn’t dead- the blow hadn’t been fatal, but it had been enough to knock an already weakened fighter into a state of unconsciousness that made him perhaps a bit more manageable than he had been previously. He had fallen in a way to obscure his face- a heap of tattered and threadbare fabric and grease-stained bone hid his features but his still clawed- almost taloned- hand was still visible, clutching what scrap of fabric he had caught on the red haired scavenger boy before he had fallen. Slowly his hand returned to a more human appearance, as slowly as he breathed in his now seemingly harmless state.

𝔼 𝕏 𝕀 𝕋

𝌝𝌝

The UnderGround
β€˜Boy’, One Arm, new flesh
Wild, desperate - unconscious
Raiding Wear

”Kitty_Mew”

”C l e a r b r e e z e”

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:32 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

The results of his attack were simple, and honestly the first fortunate thing that had happened today. The white haired male dropped like a sack of bricks, landing on the ground with a thud.

The demon released a sigh and kicked the motionless boy, as if to test if he was faking. Aidyn looked up at the other two with a tired emotionless expression. "Sorry bout that." He said and walked back to fetch the rope he'd left behind. HE wasn't slow, nor was he fast in this movement. He had a sliver of faith that he'd hit the right point to keep the boy down long enough.

He bent down and pulled the sharp toothed male up just enough to start wrapping the rope around him. "Food you say? Well you almost became food for this scrawny weirdo." He laughed, acting as if his little slip of a statement hadn't happened. "I happen to be heading towards food myself now that we're not being chased by a weird goat (Honey) or that fiery b*****d(Mura). Care to join~?"

He wasn't entirely deceiving at the moment, just latching on to something he could offer and use to lure. Something he couldn't offer to the undead male he assumed but... worth a shot? There wasn't much worth he could find in the new arrival, at least not at the moment. He seemed weak, though the fact that he was a red head proved to be a quality his leader might like. Maybe. Perhaps a tad whiny but, an incubus was never that picky.

So as of now... He viewed his company as, a bargaining tool or potential key to information(If they could understand the boy), some good muscle, and a potential toy. Not bad if he could convince them to follow up to the forests. Capture was well... out of the question while he was outnumbered.

β‰ 

Who?: Hyena, One Arm, Random kid.
Mood: Optimistic. Tired.

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 am
User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              Still holding the strange, thin boy in front of him, Cade watched the feral boy fall to the ground before him and wasβ€”conflicted. There had been a look on the boy’s face, just before he fell unconsciousβ€”the desperation there had been so…familiar. The utter abandon of his limbs now, with none of the usual tightness associated with more collected others, how more collected others fell unconscious, struck him almost as deeply. It was weird to think of himself as feeling protective of a creature who had thus far been pretty determined to either eat or irreparably damage himβ€”but here he was.

Probably that came in concert with his new distrust of the demon he had just recently thought of as his ally. While his first reason for approaching the two had been to help subdue the feral boy, and he’d continued to help to do so until the current moment, actually seeing the other limp and out of commission relieved him of the focus he’d had when there was an active attack against the wolf demon happening. Now…

He didn’t rat the wolf demon out, or actively challenge him in that moment, but he did let go of the thin boy, even pushing him forward slightly to put distance between them. If he wanted to run, Cade wouldn’t stop him now.

He didn’t eat, but he also didn’t trust the wolf demon alone with the feral boyβ€”or this one, if he decided to stay. And the promise of food was a tempting offer for a lot of people in the city, now. β€˜Ally’ or not, he wasn’t about to let him simply do as he wished; he wouldn’t be able to live with himself.

”If we’re going to be traveling to a second location, we should probably all get to know each other a little, hm?” In his experience, once people knew your name, anything about you, they would hesitate to dehumanize you, at least for a moment. It might not be the case for the wolf demon, but the words also served as a subtle kind of threat. For his own reasons he was going along with this for now, but he had the other man’s number now, and could reveal what he knewβ€”or get out of there with any of the othersβ€”at his leisure. Well, not entirely at his leisure, not with one of his limbs still gone. If there was anything he really wanted, the equivalent of food to most, it would have been access to another body part. In this case, though, he wasn’t sure he could have felt okay accepting one. He wouldn’t know where it came from.

”My name is Cade. I don’t have a real place in the cityβ€”mostly I wander and do occasional odd jobs when I need something.” He left an expectant pause for either of the other two.

Kitty_Mew
              ”Starving Dog”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:54 am

β™«Nero Evansβ™«

With: feral boy, wolf boy and Cade
Feeling: hungry, exhausted
OOC:

Nero kept his hands up, even after hearing the attacking boy fall to the ground. He wasn't sure what he would see but as he slowly lowered his hands, he saw the boy had simply been knocked unconscious. The red head took a moment to breathe, adrenaline still pounding through his veins due to his fight or flight instinct having kicked in. He felt extremely exhausted now, no longer bothering to struggle against the male holding him. However, he didn't need to anymore as the male pushed him away, allowing Nero the chance to back up against the wall where he could keep an eye on both of the two strangers.

Nero's brow furrowed upon hearing that the feral boy had apparently been trying to eat him. He didn't find that very amusing, in fact, it turned his blood cold and somewhat made him sick to his stomach. If he had met the feral boy alone, he more than likely would've been killed. He's had some near death situations before but this was a first. The red head was pulled from his thoughts when the wolf boy mentioned food. Nero's instincts told him he should say no, to not go with the strangers but his stomach practically screamed in protest for food.

"Food sounds really good, I guess I could go with you." The red head paused and looked at the male that had been holding him. Hmmm, he wanted to get to know them before they moved to a different location? The red head supposed that might decrease the chance of something happening but who knew nowadays. But then again, it wouldn't hurt to at least introduce himself now that things seemed to have calmed down.

"My name is Nero. Just like Cade, I don't really have a fixed place in the city, I scavenge and salvage whatever I can to take care of myself. Nero figured it was better to not reveal that he stole and pickpocketed to either feed himself or have money for things he wanted. He didn't know how they would react to having a thief around.

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Starving Dog

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:15 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

Thankfully at this moment, the other hadn’t turned on him and it was questionable if he had let the statement or was just simply testing him for now. Aidyn would be cautious because of this and tread carefully as he considered what this other male said.

So, he did have a name, Cade to be exact, and according to his own explanation he also wasn’t all that interesting. Taking part in odd jobs did however mean that he was willing to work for necessities such as food and safety, this was good. Though as he took note of this he realized that Cade was generally hinting at gaining information from the other two as well… So how would Aidyn go about this?

He would let the smaller male answer first, allowing him time to come up with a comfortable answer for himself. He observed that this boy was for lack of better words, boring. More so than Cade, to the demon, because he was nothing but a weak creature struggling to survive. Still, it was boys like that who were easiest to lure and control.

β€œSince the pipsqueak doesn’t know yet, the names Aidyn.” He began, and quickly calculated what he felt might be the most reasonable explanation of himself. β€œI don’t hang around the city much, too dangerous… then again, what’s safe anymore?” He laughed and pointed at the boy with his thumb. β€œI escaped the same b*****d this kid did, just uh, before the nasty modifications. I found a place to hide in the northern forest, so I stay there but there’s more work down here. Still care to join me there?”

It was a lie, all of it was a half-hazardly woven lie.

β‰ 

Who?: Hyena, Cade, Nero
Mood: Deceiving, observant

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              Cade was almost disappointed to hear the stranger agree to go with them. Of course, he couldn’t blame the thin boy; given the choice of a real meal, who wouldn’t accede to at least some bad vibes? And for now, that was all they’d been providing.

β€˜Nero’ he internalized. The description he’d given was vague enough that it could apply to almost anyone in the city--anyone except the raiders, slavers, and merchants, anyway.

β€˜Aidyn’ he internalized in turn, for both conventional and practical reasons. He wanted to know the name for referring now, of course. He also wanted it to be able to ask about it, when he’d pulled himself away, in whatever form that had taken. He wanted to know who Aidyn was; who he worked for and who he had enslaved. Living in this world involved a certain uncomfortable acceptance of slavery, but he needn’t accept it in his personal life.

He smiled tightly, moving to the feral boy’s body and bending to take ownership of him. His empty shoulder was a good area to rest a body--at least a body as thin as this one. Short as he was in comparison to Cade, he could stand very comfortably, balancing the body with his remaining arm as well as some of his body weight shifted in that direction.

He thought taking control of the body sent a message as well, but he opened his palm outward to the wolf demon anyway.

”Good. You said you have a safe place for us, Aidyn?”

Kitty_Mew
              ”Starving Dog”

C l e a r b r e e z e

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

==== ☠ ====User Image==== ☠ ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Out of no where a circle of flames appear as a column of flame erupts from the ground, Mura had finally found where the fools had taken his prey away, however, this time he was not alone as he brought his trusted hellhound, Diablo who stood by its Master. Mura's long spiked tail whips from side to side before slamming it down to extinguish the flames. His crimson hues blazed like the blood red moon.

"Found you, you thought you idiots could run from the likes of me? Foolish! Don't you get it? It's futile to run, now, before you go mouthing off... I have no intentions of taking the mutt back to that b*****d. Instead, I plan to take him under my wing. He'd be free to do as he pleased as long as he returns to me. Besides, he may prove useful in helping me annoy a certain innkeeper by messing with his cute little kitten."

Mura stated in a coo like tone as he walked forward a bit while his hellhound blocked the only means of escape with its massive size.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: The City ==> The Underground
This is who I'm with: Himself ==> a few people, his target, and his hellhound
This is my current form: The Demon Within
My song:

Starving Dog

Kitty_Mew

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:14 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost

ο»Ώβ‰ 

What an unpleasant feeling he gathered from the blue skinned male as he spoke of himself, a sense of uncomfortableness remained stale in the room. An understandable emotion, yet one that would be the first sign of lack of trust. The next, would be the movement the other made. Purposely shifting himself around the body of the unconscious male and pulled him over the empty and otherwise useless shoulder. The sign of distrust of being responsible for the wellbeing of the boy. A smart yet annoying move in Aidyn’s eye’s. He’d have to work to steal the boy like he wished.

He took Cade’s hand in his own with a strong grasp and gave a fake smile. β€œOf course my friend.” He said, using such an unusual word. β€œFollow me. I don’t know a way from inside these tunnels, so we’ll have to go out the way we came in.” Aidyn gestured with his hand and began to walk in the direction he seemed to remember running down.

It was in that moment that he’d noticed something quite unpleasant, and the appearance of an unwelcome face showed itself in deep red flames. The demon was far too tired to be dealing with this again. He turned quickly to the new presence and glared. <********…” That was his only response and a sour look came to the wolf demons face. He didn’t want to deal with this again and it was bad enough that Cade was keeping him from running away with King Kills lost puppy. He was going to interrupt the other demon, but it was near impossible and only left Aidyn in a disgruntled state until the statement ended.

β€œWhat the hell makes you think I feel like listening to your s**t?” He growled eyes fixated. "Who’s to say you ain’t lying just to take the idoit back to that hell hole?” It was his immediate thought on the sudden change of heart. Perhaps entirely because that plan would align so closely to his own if Dante saw no use in the rabid boy who could barely speak.

β€œI don’t really think he’d really like that anyhow. Whadaya think man?” He asked, glancing over at Cade. This returning problem made things difficult and created a conflict in Aidyn’s head. On the one hand he could take a path of helping the rest escape in favor of keeping Hyena out of someone else’s grasp, but then again he had the selfish thought of β€œwhat if Cade’s also an enemy” and gets away with not only one, but three chances of not returning to camp empty handed?

He sighed and gave a small motion with his hand before turning back to the fire demon… then he ran, claws barred like they had before in an attempt to attack the intruder to give the three a chance to hide somewhere else in the tunnels. β€œI’m really tired of seeing your face.” He growled, and he would make an attempt to stun him with a deep howl as while he made a downward swipe. Perhaps the howl was enough to immobilize the hell hound... hopefully.

β‰ 

Who?: Hyena, Cade, Nero, that a*****e again
Mood: Annoyed, angry, tired
OOC: Angel! I'm jumping over you but please come back when you're readyβ™₯

Starving Dog

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image

==== ☠ ====User Image==== ☠ ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

With swift reflexes he was able to dodge the swipe, though the wolf demons howl was rather annoying as his tail lashed out in order to make a counter strike attempting to nick the wolf demons cheek. "What fun is in it for me if I don't make that ingrate sit and stew while his lap dogs search endlessly. I enjoy ruffling people's fur or feathers. As a demon I never lie, so do me a favor pup and HEEL!"
Mura roared as he was done playing nice, he would rush the wolf demon thrusting his fist towards Aidyn's chest in an attempt to knock him back.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: The Underground
This is who I'm with: a wolf demon, a corpse, his target, and someone new.
This is my current form: The Demon Within
My song:

Starving Dog

Kitty_Mew

C l e a r b r e e z e

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:34 pm

β™«Nero Evansβ™«

With: feral boy, Aidyn, Cade and a new threat
Feeling: exhausted, slightly protective
OOC: No worries and sorry about the sudden absence, life got in the way a bit but I'm back now

Nero tentatively began following Aidyn and Cade, trying to stay close enough so they wouldn't think he would try to bolt but far enough away so that he didn't feel cornered. So far, the other two made no motion to attempt to tie him up just as they had done with the unconscious male. Then again, the red head felt so exhausted from struggling earlier along with the lack of food that he probably wasn't much of a flight risk right now.

It seemed like they hadn't been walking long when a new person made themselves known. Upon seeing the flames burst from the ground, the red head stopped dead in his tracks, his muscles already going into a fight or flight mode again. Only this time, Nero could tell flight wasn't really too much of an option. A large hound stood beside the new male, clearly blocking their escape. The young male started scanning the area around him, looking for something to use as a weapon. Spotting a metal pipe, Nero moved closer to it, step by step as to not alert anyone of what he was doing. Without even really paying much attention to the conversation, he could tell from Aidyn's tone that the male was not happy to see the other.

Bending down slowly, Nero grabbed the pipe, shocked to see Aidyn attacking the other male. Something about the action was weird, like he was trying to give the rest of the group a chance to run. Moving forward in front of Cade, Nero looked back at him. "Take the boy and get out of here, he's clearly the target here." Before the taller male could answer him, Nero rushed in, using the advantage of the new person's attention being trained on Aidyn and swung the pipe at him.

C l e a r b r e e z e

Kitty_Mew

Starving Dog

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 pm
User Image

╔═.βœ₯.══════
              For a moment everything was understandable.

That moment passed, and the fire demon who had plagued them before reinserted himself. Words were exchanged, but Cade was already centering himself, prioritizing the most vulnerable parties, deciding who and what he could sacrifice in the service of getting away.

Like before, he was happy to give many things away to make the transition easier, but he found now that he was unwilling to give up the unconscious feral boy slung currently over his shoulder. Nothing in particular had happened that should have changed his allegiances--as far as he knew, the boy would still want to eat him when he woke up--but he felt some affection there, some something there, the same something that hadn’t let him just up and leave the boy and the scavenger with a known slaver.

Aidyn ran at the demon, and Cade recognized it as an oppurtunity to escape. While he was shocked at the self-sacrifice in it, he didn’t hesitate to take it, turning tail and hefting the boy into a better position on his shoulder as he started to run away.

He had expected the survival-minded scavenger to run with him, but it seemed not. Cade hesitated when he heard the stranger turn toward the demon too, but his lips thinned and he continued on, searching the tunnels for a convenient way back onto the streets of Ozymandias.

More important to protect what he knew the demon was after than to protect someone he’d just met. He wished Aidyn luck with holding the demon off until he could find somewhere else that would be relatively safe, and less susceptible to being found by the fire demon.

Kitty_Mew
              ”Starving Dog”
              ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

[[Unless stopped, Cade will run toward an exit to the Underground with Hyena and emerge on the streets of Ozymandias]]

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff