Reply City of Ozymandias
Main Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

Siere had Intended to push the issue of the dragon’s threat against the Moit to its logical point, to insist that the other raider punish his dragon here, now, as a show of good faith.

But there were too many bodies here, now. Too many innocent nonhuman bystanders who could be damaged by any attempt to force the issue. The horned nonhuman was a straightforward example of this, and the boy’s (naive? Oblivious?) intrusion into the tense encounter made that point especially clear.

There were too many ears already listening to a plan that, while not at all his (he had never once, after all, mentioned anything of his planned raid with Dante--no details, certainly, but also had not once proclaimed any action against the masters, even disapproved of them publically) bore certain resemblances to a planned raid that would put all of the Moit in danger if the masters were to catch wind.

He was frustrated by the other raiders and their loud insistence on what Siere knew to be dangerous words to speak this deep into the city. Responding to this frustration, his hair began contracting unconsciously around Dante where it had twined around. If the incubus did nothing to stop it, it would tighten past the point of discomfort to start cutting, garrotte-like, into skin.

Here, like this, Siere wouldn’t push the issue.But neither was he willing to treat with these raiders with so many others around.

He would simply accept the apology, pitiful though it was and not directed at him. There was no more threat, and that was the important thing.

The raider wanted to talk, and it was unacceptable to talk here, now, and so--

”This is too open for such a talk, but perhaps we share some sensibilities, raider.” He realized as he said the placeholder title that the other had not identified himself by name or rank. Knowing that they were two raiders, one subordinate to the other, was enough to prompt him to want to have a conversation, if one could be had safely and respectfully.

”My companion is correct. If the masters are actively invading raider territory, that’s information I’d like to hear more about. Come to my camp tomorrow, and I will offer you the privacy and hospitality needed for a…” he paused over his words, trying to choose carefully.

”--more fruitful discussion. I hope.” He paused again, and part of him wanted to add the obvious, that of course he wouldn’t tolerate any threats in his own territory, but also that the two would be safe there. But then, if there was any doubt of that, it would be better that the two not come.

He padded forward, hair clinging stubbornly to Dante and unwinding only when he was far enough away that it could no longer easily wrap without pulling him off balance. He reached one, too-long-fingered hand up, and plucked a single black hair from his head, which he quickly looped into the rough shape of a ring. He held this out to the ‘boss’ raider.

”If you accept, be sure to wear this when you enter my lands, to ensure safe passage.”

Even more movement drew two of the eyes still open and blinking on his neck and shoulders, and through his own hair Siere noticed a dark-skinned elf with eye-catching markings. In another situation, he would have been drawn to the other--the obviously nonhuman features were eye-catching.

Mood: Uneasy
With: Dante, a dragon, an admirably spirited but rude non-human, a peeping non-human, a passing drow

” Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
”Specter Cry”
”TrashPuppy”
”Rhun Tolihzeh”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

I won't be pushed around
Move over, move over, move over
Get back or just get out

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

"Carnage stop making ******** excuses for your moronic actions you over grown lizard," Paytah growled before turning his attention to the other two once again. The response he got wasn't quite what he expected since most raiders wouldn't turn down loot but he let it drop since he really didn't want to make a fuss over something stupid. However when one of the males before him expressed interest in what he said about the masters he felt a little accomplished but at the same time knew how serious the matter was, masters invading raider territory was bad for all of them after all. However before he could responded they were interrupted once again by Ikkan and Paytah quickly turned to see what the damned dragon was roaring about now. What happened next did throw Paytah off a little bit but he quickly regained his composure as he listened to the person who had just stepped forward talk and he huffed. Though what the person said was semi good advice there's no way in hell he was going to trust it since there was no telling who this new arrival was. Though he did nod in agreement to what the demonic male had said, he didn't trust him much either after all so chose to ignore him instead. It was at this point Siere caught his attention once more and he listened to the other leader talk, agreeing that talking somewhere less open was probably for the best. It was at this point Siere presented him with the ring and he took it without any objections, knowing full well what this invitation held behind it. "Fine I'll see you tomorrow and I'll make sure Carnage properly apologizes in his human form to you tomorrow as well. I don't want a war and I have a feeling you don't either, next time I'll be sure to keep a tighter leash on my men since I hate unnecessary trouble," Paytah stated and then turned around. "Oh and by the way, I'm the Leader of the Deadmen, they call me Death, just so you know. Let's go Carnage, Skah, we're leaving, see ya tomorrow Moit Leader," Paytah said and then left with Ikkan, though not before shooting a warning glance at the male who showed himself and raising a brow at the drow he caught sight of as he was leaving.

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

Set this plane up in flames
It's over, it's over, it's over
It's time to burn it down

Find me if you dare: Main Streets
Beat it pricks: His animal companion, one of his own, the leader of the Moit, a fellow raider, an eavesdropper, and a drow?
I'll wear whatever the hell I want: Black Infinity
Got a problem with my music: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 am
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Main Streets, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Status: Healthy, cautious
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

Haruka kept to the same street for a while after they exited the alleys. There was plenty of ways to go here he noticed and if they needed shops of sorts, Haruka wanted to know just where would be best. However it would seem the other didn't need food much? "I see, sounds like a good thing. Shops are hard to come by nowadays." he agreed. When Shizuka looked at him with such a quizzing look, the vampire raised and eyebrow.

"You can mention it to me you know. I already know. Just no one else but us." he reacted. "I don't need...food. Not persay, unless I want to have the taste. I try to feed on people everyday, when possible." he replied with a soft voice. "Waiting to long, brings problems." he added a bit of extra information. This was exactly why he could feed from people without killing them, usually, because he didn't suffer from bloodlust if he did it everyday.

When the feline cast a look ahead of them, he noticed a group of people, but they didn't exactly look like the type you would trust, least so the eyes of a monster with them. Haruka quickly turned placing his hand on the wall so he ended up stopping Shizuka and facing him close by, hoping they wouldn't call in surprise. "Stop, we need to find a different direction." he said, his voice, a whisper, was still calm but in his mind he thought of other roads immediately after a glance to the group ahead and snarled a bit. He didn't like the feeling they gave him.

It didn't take Haruka very long to pick another street that moved away from them and he grabbed Shizuka's wrist and pulled him with quickly to avoid detection. When they were out of sight, he let go and walked at his usual pace and into a different direction than they had. Most buildings here were wrecked, broken down or just abandoned, but at least they still provided shelter and something that blocked most sight.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

-

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:29 am
User Image

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shizuka blinked and slowly nodded. "If you say so." He replied, still unsure. As he listened to Haruka's explanation, he noted the important parts such as Haruka needing to feed everyday and possible problems when he hadn't fed for too long.

Just as he was going to think of what to do when that happens, Haruka suddenly moved to stop him on his tracks and faced him. The action caused his facade to break for a second, showing a surprised expression with his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. He also just noticed how close Haruka is to him that he barely caught on to what his companion whispered to him. "H-Huh?"

He also noticed Haruka looking at something else. Before Shizuka could even take a glance, the feline grabbed his wrist and pulled him away. The teal-haired boy chose to be silent about it. He didn't want to bring attention to themselves from whatever Haruka wanted to avoid from. Not after that snarl. It was later that Haruka finally let go of his wrist that Shizuka went to ask.

"What was that back there?" He asked while rubbing his wrists and giving the feline a confused look.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Main Streets
Feeling: Confused, Flustered

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:11 am
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Main Street, Ozymandias
                                                              Status: Healthy, cautious

The vampire had reacted quick when he saw the monster with the many eyes. Not that those eyes were the only thing that alerted him. If people could be so calm near it they had to be bad people as well. Not the kind you'd want to get involved with. The feline sighed a bit of relieved and looked back at Shizuka when they asked about it. Ruka noted that they rubbed their wrist and Ruka wondered if he had been a little to forceful, sometimes he didn't know his own strength.

The question was a surprising one though. "Did you not see that monster with the eyes and the people around it?" he asked softly as he looked back at the male. Perhaps he had reacted so fast they never had the chance to see what was ahead. Though considering the sight, they might be better off that way and he shook his head a bit. If Ruka hadn't been here, would Shizuka have walked right into them?

The feline moved to the nearby wall and pressed against it before leaning a little to the side and peeking around the corner before he looked back at Shizuka hiding behind the wall again. "You can look around the corner if you want to, but I am not sure you will like what you see." he said calmly. It didn't seem they had saw them and that was good for the duo. For Shizuka at the very least. Ruka waited to see what Shizuka would do and would continue walking either after they looked or after they mentioned they didn't want to. Either way what happened, the vampire would lead them far from that group of dark types.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

"You dragged me away before I could notice." Shizuka answered and pursed his lips, watching the other take a look from the people he described earlier. He also raised a brow when the feline told him he can take a look from the corner. Curious, Shizuka did take a peek and realized what he was talking about.

Deadly, his mind told him. Hiding back behind the wall, Shizuka looked at Haruka and tugged lightly on his shirt. It is time they leave. He didn't let go of the edge of the shirt even if they walked away. Being seperated won't do any good now as Shizuka stored the group's appearance in his memory to know not to approach these dangerous men. His expression blank once again as he tried not to look at the group nor at his companion in front of him, eyes on the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world at the moment.

Feeling: Cautious

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:26 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Haruka had a feeling they would want to see what they were pulled into hiding for. And indeed, the young man peered around the corner and looked at the group from their little hiding spot. When they quickly retreated behind the wall, the vampire could see that they understood why he had pulled them side. The vampire shook his head a bit and then continued walking. The best would be to put as much distance between them and the group as possible. Who knew what they might be capable of.

Even Shizuka seemed to be of opinion of that, cause they were tugging his shirt to move on. Haruka tilted his head slightly. It would seem he was a lot less scary than the people out on the streets. The feline chuckled softly and continued his path. As they moved on and left the group behind though, the blue haired male was still clutching his shirt. "Turns out that jerk is good to have around when you are feeling less brave." he teased Shizuka and grinned a bit. Calling Haruka names didn't hurt him after all.

Haruka didn't stop them from holding on to his shirt though, he didn't mind. It was actually making him happy to have someone rely on him like that. Maybe the vampire would stick around as long as Shizuka lived after all. The male was easy to feel protective over. Even if he hadn't spared his life earlier. It was then that Haruka, though in his mind, made Shizuka a promise to always be there to protect them. How he had missed the companionship and the feeling something or someone was worth sticking around for, even if just for being their shield.

The vampire led Shizuka away from the group and further into the city, they would about reach the area where you could usually find a shop or two. Though, not even the feline was aware of this. The city was new to him after all. The fact he moved through the alleyways so easily was because he was used to the concept of them. When they arrived at the area though, he was quite surprised. It would seem there was even a bar here. This place was livelier than he had imagined.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

Discomfort slowly faded away as Haruka led them away. He is grateful to the vampire and is about to voice it until Haruka decided to tease him. And just like that, Shizuka changed his mind. "I am not--!" He stopped and looked away with a huff, his face turning red in embarrassment. Haruka is a jerk, nothing could change his mind. The teal-haired boy groaned, however, when he felt a bit stronger, meaning their bond developed a little.

Despite his better judgement, he didn't let go of the other's shirt even when they arrived in the new area. In fact, he tightened his hold. He is not fond of bars. "Never thought there's a bar here." He said before tugging at the other's shirt before letting go to follow him. He wondered if the other didn't mind how he held his shirt like a child hiding behind a parent. He had one guess and he asked about it. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked in a deadpan tone.

Feeling: Okay, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:15 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Ruka just chuckled when Shizuka raised his voice a bit but didn't even finish his sentence. It was clear what they had wanted to say though. Seeing them turn red at the teasing, the vampire laughed softly. They were so easy to tease. The feline left it be for now though, after all he wasn't teasing to be a pain to the other male. Once they arrived at the other area, Haruka looked around them for a bit. This place was actually quite interesting.

He was slightly surprised when he noticed their grip tighten thought when they were near the bar and he glanced over his shoulder with a quizzing look. "I certainly didn't expect it, but it is quite lively here too, for a city in the middle of an apocalyptic wasteland." Considering Shizuka's reaction though, the vampire decided to pass the bar and move on. He decided to make a note of it for when he really needed blood though, it could be useful even if drunks' blood was vile. It served it's purpose.

He noticed that the other let go of him and almost thought it was a shame, but the feline didn't comment on it. When he heard Shizuka's question though, he chuckled a bit and grinned at them. "Oh yes, I am enjoying it." he admitted to them. "Don't worry, I said I would protect you and I will." he added more seriously, refraining from saying they had no idea how lonely life could get for a vampire. Instead of going into the bar, Haruka led Shizuka away from it to have a look at the other places here. Though it didn't take to long to pass even more abandoned buildings. It would seem the city had most sights in the middle of it.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

Shizuka looked at Haruka in confusion. Haruka is really serious about protecting him. The teal-haured boy tugged at his hood to hide the blush on his face, Why he is blushing, he didn't know. Maybe because of how the feline said the words. Maybe because no one told him things like that. Or he's not used to being the protected after being alone for as long as he remembered. He had met many people of different races yet he didn't feel any connection like he had with this boy.

He shook his head to shake the thoughts away. Haruka probably only went with him because Shizuka's a clumsy kid and Haruka didn't want him to waste his second chance. There's nothing more than that, right? Right. The thought helped cooling off the heat on his face. "Fine. Do whatever you want." He mumbled.

Feeling: Flustered

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:24 am
-

User Image

User Image

The sudden silence caused the feline to cast a glance towards Shizuka. So far they always had a reply to what he had said. From this formation it was difficult to see what the other was doing though so he looked ahead of them again to make sure they wouldn't run into any other dangerous groups. As much as he would protect the other, the vampire wasn't one to start fighting on a whim. Hearing the somewhat delayed answer, Ruka withheld a sigh. He wasn't sure if the other would ever stop being so offended. Not that the nekomata deluded himself though, he knew that he basically forced his presence on the other male.

Still for now it was better than absolutely nothing. 'Such a pathetic excuse of a vamp I am. My liege would have a laugh for me leaving him and ending up like this.' Inside his mind he was raging with thoughts about the situation and just how fun his liege would make of him if he would see this. On the outside however, he kept a rather neutral expression as he wandered through whichever street struck his fancy. Maybe they would need to pick one of the abandoned houses to stay at longer than just one night. It would be good to be at least ensured of a sort of base to return to and sleep safely.

"Let's find ourselves a base where we can return for the night or times we need rest. It would be better to have a place we know we can spend the time safely." he worded his thoughts to the other. It would be the best for both of them, especially if they were to stick around the city for a while. Which, in Ruka's case, would be a good thing. Much more chance of a feeding than outside the city.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am
User Image

The teal-haired boy looked at the redhead from the corner of his eye before looking ahead. Maybe he should give the other a chance, he thought, and stop being in so much denial while he's at it. The strange feeling is already grating at his nerves. Even more so as his companion is keeping silent for some reason.

Shizuka didn't like being the only one to be protected. While he is not as strong as many other fighters, he can support from the sidelines. The boy thought to himself that he'd help the feline whenever he needed it. Nodding to himself, Shizuka stepped close to the other male. "We can return to that abandoned building or another one until we find somewhere we can stay in." He replied. That is the longest he spoke towards the other male ever since they met. "Maybe... See what's more of the city while we do it."

He didn't get to explore the other parts of the city after seeing a lot of... dangerous situations he'd rather not involve himself with. But a lot of time had passed. Perhaps it is sort of safe to visit some areas now. Shizuka looked at Haruka with a small smile that disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "I'm still wary of you, I admit. But you're not so bad." He said with a shrug. "And about you protecting me. I don't want to be useless so let me support you if you need it." He paused and turned around so that his back is facing the feline. "Is that okay for you, Haruka?"

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:42 am
-

User Image

User Image

The vampire stopped for a moment when Shizuka suddenly stepped close. With mild surprise he looked at them next to him as they spoke. Haruka wasn't sure what suddenly changed their approach, but he appreciated it. That they wouldn't trust him right away did make sense, they never met them before except in passing and could only guess as to the feline's motives to stick around. When they spoke of the previous building, the vampire thought for a bit. It was a good spot that was sheltered and made it easy to defend this was true.

On top of that it was big enough to set up something more elaborate and it wasn't to far from the lively center of the city. "That sounds like a good idea, both." he replied when he heard both the offers the other put out. "It would indeed provide us with a place to shelter until we find something better, smart thinking." he complimented Shizuka and smiled a bit. The smile turned into a grin and he chuckled when Ruka heard the male's other words.

"I'd be worried if you weren't a bit wary of me. I know we haven't actually met before other than passing. It's good to see you aren't as impulsive as I thought you were." he replied, his voice calm, without teasing this time. The rest came as a surprise though but then he nodded. "Alright, if that is what you want, then let's tackle fights together when they come by." he agreed.

It was the least he could do after all, since Shizuka offered it so kindly. The vampire looked at his companion's back while he waited for them to either turn around or speak again. "While we explore the place now, let's keep an eye out for stuff we can use to increase our base's strength." he said and smiled again.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 am
User Image

The boy shrugged at the praise. He's secretly happy about it, deep inside. This. He likes this side of the vampire. "I have my moments." He replied as he looked back at his companion. His expression remained impassive but there's a twinkle in his eyes that showed some happiness. "There's a lot we can get from. If you're looking for wood though there's the forest."

He paused and looked down in thought for a moment before looking back at Haruka. "If you want to, you can go there while I look for stuff here. Just... stay safe if you do." The place is raider territory after all but Shizuka knew Haruka can take care of himself. The feline can move faster than him and Shizuka knew he'll just slow him down. "I'll stay out of trouble." He added and let the feline decide.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, satisfied

It would seem they had some progress among them. Ruka smiled a bit as he thought about that. Maybe the other could warm up to him after all, that would definitely be nice. Much better than always being pushed away at least. The feline listened silently to what Shizuka spoke of. He had come passed the forest on his journey here and it wasn't to far, but he too knew it wouldn't be an easy place to get loot from. And by the sound of it, his companion knew this as well. That or they just wanted to be rid of him for a moment.

Either way the forest would be a good place to get wood. But perhaps Ruka could do that while Shizuka slept in the building. At least after they fortified it. "Then I will look for wood when you are safe asleep in a fortified base. I don't need the sleep as much as you might." he said and kept an eye on how the other would react. If their behavior would indicate they'd rather have him go gather wood now, he would go to the forest. "Until then we can see what we can find here in this city." he said as he looked around them.

Loveless Sky

-

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers