3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 am
-
OOC: Different part of the alleys, so not near you guys, as a heads up xD

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Back Alleyways, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: No one atm
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Status: Healthy, satisfied
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

The alleyways were dark and gloomy while all the small streets circled and slithered through the main city. It wasn't difficult to imagine the place would be a dangerous road to follow. Or perhaps that was just clear to the feline wandering the streets by himself. Haruka had been ambushed and trapped before he was turned into a vampire in a place just like this. It brought back memories, but also a certainty that he would be getting food tonight. His usual golden eyes were a bright red, a clear sign that the vampiric nekomata was starving for some blood. Nausea had already kicked in a bit ago, but he was pushing through it.

A few street twists later, Haruka's patience and tenacity were finally rewarded. There was a young adult sitting slumped against a wall, the ruin could possibly be like a home maybe. Despite them being food, the feline wrinkled his nose a bit. The male was clearly drunk and drunk people's blood also tasted diluted like whiskey thinned over and over with basic water. Haruka sighed a bit and then pushed away all his thoughts to approach the man. He knew he had no choice anymore to be picky.

He needed the blood, now. Shaking his head a bit, the nekomata hybrid put up his best smile and finally closed the last meters between his prey and himself. Once he arrived there though, the smile turned into a smirk. This guy was so far gone that they didn't even notice him coming. At first the feline was acting normal, gently tapping the other with his foot before he sat down and controlled himself as much as possible as to not alert the male to what was to come. Once he had his chance, Haruka made the boy look him in the eyes and slowly the victim was caught in a trance so the vampiric could do as he pleased.

Once the guy was under enough, Haruka bared his fangs and with a quick movement punctured the male's neck and ignoring the bad taste of the alcohol polluted blood, the feline drank his full. Before he would end up kill the male, the vampiric feline stopped after he satisfied himself with the meal and licked the guy's neck so the puncture wounds would heal. A useful skill to have, but restricted to his own bite marks on his victims. Ruka grimaced once he was done. "Vile, if only I had met more along the way." he muttered to himself.

Nonetheless, he would be good for a while now. It hadn't been the tastiest meal, but it would do. Haruka glanced at the man now laying on the stone street. They seemed asleep, which was good, when they woke up they wouldn't even know they had been drank from, just feel a little weaker. But with all the alcohol the male had been drinking they would probably blame that. If he was lucky, Haruka wouldn't even be remembered. Like a shade or a specter in the night.

A sigh escaped the feline as he thought of that, his eyes turning to their usual golden color as he gazed toward the sky. Such was the fate of the vampires it would seem. Forgotten by all, remembered by none. Ruka reached down to his collar for a moment as he stared off in the distance. He had ran away from his liege, done with the man's selfish desires and the life of no more than one of the slaves you would see in the world nowadays. But perhaps, staying with the man hadn't been so bad after all. Shaking his head, the vampiric feline left the male where they lay and he walked further through the alley.

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

For Shizuka, the world had become quite an interesting place after the storm. The earth became somewhat of a wasteland but creatures long thought forgotten had emerged. Demons, humans, he had met many different people of different races during his travels and it is always a refreshing experience trying to learn about them.

There are dangers, of course, but the boy can handle himself just fine. Not many people are even aware of his presence until he made himself known so he can use his already weak presence to escape. If not, well, tossing objects using his power while running is an effective one, too, until he can hide... Unless his pursuer is a skilled runner, that is. Plans like that are somewhat effective in dangerous places he had passed.

This place is one of them. There might be thugs and thieves roaming about so Shizuka kept his presence low to avoid getting into trouble. He didn't know why but Shizuka thought that, as stupid as it sound, taking a walk is a good idea. What could go wrong, he thought. He didn't expect this.

He just turned a corner when he saw a neko biting a man's neck like a vampire. A vampire neko? He had never heard of one. Shizuka recovered from his shock and hid behind the wall, a hand on his mouth to prevent any sounds from escaping it, and held his breath. His presence is low so this boy won't be able to notice him... right?

Shizuka tried to calm his breath before going down a different path. He's gonna pretend that he didn't see anything. If the neko did try and follow him... Well, that depends. Shizuka just hoped the neko isn't thirsty for more.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: A vampire neko?
Where: Back alley
Feeling: A bit scared

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:54 pm
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

Company: A spy?
                                                              Status: Healthy, uncertain

The feline was about to walk down another path, in search of a place to rest for the night when he noticed a flash of something in light colors that turned quickly around a corner. He looked in the direction of where the view had disappeared and tilted his head slightly. Had he been followed and caught in his act? If so, he really hadn't been paying attention as well as he should. Not that it was entirely unexpected considering he hadn't really come by food easily while moving to the city.

A resting place for now forgotten, not that he needed a lot of it anyway, Ruka turned around and once more passed the drunk laying on the ground as he quickly made his way to the alley where he had seen the person. Once he turned the corner himself he saw that he indeed hadn't imagined it. This could potentially bad for the vampiric feline. He might have no choice but to eliminate this threat.

It wasn't like he was still enjoying his life to where he would want to keep it, but he still didn't fancy it to end staked or shot. For now Ruka decided to follow this new appearance and see where they were headed. Perhaps deep inside he just wanted to not feel alone for a moment, even if it would only be momentarily and without it being reciprocated. The feline did his best to follow suit as quietly as possible. If the other would start to run though, he would be forced to run after them and throwing them down.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image

It is hard to keep a straight face and an even walking pace when he realized that boy was following him. Shizuka guessed that this vampire noticed him during his... feeding? He shook his head. For now, he'll have to get away. He'll need a distraction before he can run, though. He doubt he'll be able to outrun someone given his weak stamina.

He spotted an empty trash can as he walked past. Shizuka took a deep breath and mentally counted to three before waving his hand a little to be unnoticeable. The trash can suddenly flew towards his pursuer as if an invisible force picked it up and flew at its target at great speed. Shizuka didn't watch if the attack hit its intended target or not and sprung to a run.

He also made a mental note to not walk in alleyways ever again.

He turned a few corners before running behind a stack of crates and stopped there, leaning against the wall and panting for breath. He's shaking now and Shizuka lowered his hood even further and willed his presence to be so low he'll be invisible to everyone unless looked at carefully.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:24 pm
-

User Image

User Image

HP: 98/100
                                                              Company: Blue haired boy
                                                              Status: Healthy, angry

Haruka didn't need long to notice the other's apprehension. It was obvious then for sure that this one had noticed the vampiric feline feed on his victim earlier. Even with just that knowledge he had now become a threat to Haruka. For now he decided to follow them until they would maybe stop or, even better, be at their home base. What the feline didn't expect though was a trash can to suddenly move and be thrown at him. A low grunt of pain escaped the vampiric cat when it hit him against his head, but rather than slowing him down he growled and hissed loudly, immediately kicking in the chase.

Now angry, Ruka made sure not to waste his energy on a game and instead set in for a real hunt down of this person. He followed him around a few corners, but lost him at the latter ones and he stopped. Though he didn't give up. Ruka sniffed the air and did his best to determine which scent was the stronger one and would likely lead to this little threat. When he picked it up he realized they weren't far away from him and Haruka lowered himself low to the ground and stealthily sneaked his way towards the source.

Once he somewhat found out the place where this guy was hiding, Ruka growled and jumped at them, pinning them to the ground. "Give me one reason not to end you now..." he said in a low, threatening tone, tauntingly playing one of his claws over the boy's neck. Ruka didn't exactly take delight in killing, but if he had to to avoid the hunters than he would. Not to mention he was convinced that this guy somehow threw that can at him.

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

A heavy weight suddenly pinned him to the ground just as he was beginning to calm down. Shizuka let out a surprised yelp when he hit the ground and found himself staring at the angry boy. Looking at him closely now, he looked... familiar. Had he seen this boy before?

Shizuka was snapped out of his thoughts when he became aware of the claw at his neck and the threat the other boy spoke of. Definitely angry. He kept a blank expression despite the fast beating of his heart and spoke in his usual monotone voice. "I won't... kill you?" He answered, unsure. It is best not to move with that claw dangerously near his neck and he knew better than to use his power now. At the moment, there's nothing he could do but hope this guy doesn't kill him.

But how did he find him anyway? He's sure he made himself invi--scent. Right, he forgot about that. Shizuka sighed and raised his hands in a show of surrender to let the neko know that he won't do anything now.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, slightly confused

Ruka glared at the boy under him. They sure were good at controlling their expression. But the feline, sensitive to vital body signs, could feel the guy's heart race. The only thing he didn't know was if it were excitement, fear or just from the running. When he was given his answer though, Haruka wasn't sure what to think. But it sure killed the fun in this little hunting game now he had him. All he had to do now was to decide if he would spare them or just kill them to ensure they'll never turn him in.

Just when he lifted his claw with the intention to strike at them, faint recognition when the boy gave up and he could see their face better stayed his hand. The last thing Ruka had expected was to run into someone in these ravaged lands that he had seen before, or even to be seeing the same person again later on. Nonetheless it was a strange sensation to feel reluctant to finish his attack that would have surely ripped the guy apart. Instead after his hesitation, Haruka's claws and fangs retracted and he let go of them getting back up on his own feet.

Guarded just in case, the vampiric feline stepped back a bit. That feeling he had when he recognized a face, just a face. For some strange reason he felt almost happy. It was an unknown occurrence to him after all. Safe for those he fed from more than once, he had never seen a person again, they always disappeared from his life, or perhaps he just disappeared from their's. Not that most could even tell they had ever been bitten.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image

Shizuka isn't sure what the neko is thinking until he lifted his claw. He shut his eyes and his hands twitched, causing the crates to move a little. It was instinct, to use his power to defend himself. The boy waited for the strike he was sure to come. And as seconds become minutes, Shizuka opened his eyes a little, confused. Even more so when the neko decided to let him go.

He sat up and stayed that way for a while. He's still not sure what the other's intentions are to let him go like this and he didn't want a repeat of earlier. He still liked his life to die so easily so it is best to be careful around this guy, as familiar as he may be. For some reason, Shizuka felt glad to see a familiar face. Strange.

The blue-haired boy just stood there awkwardly, one hand tugging his hood down. Something tells him to run away from this dangerous person and he is ready to do so if the boy did something. "I'm sorry... for hitting you..." He mumbled, feeling a bit bad for throwing a trash can at the person.

Feeling: A bit scared, confused

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, tired of running

For a moment they just stared at each other. With his claws and fangs retracted, Haruka looked like just another neko that could be seen roaming these lands. It was his own perfect defense, which was why he couldn't have someone telling on him. As true as it was that the feline had gotten tired of his life, he could think of better ways to go than by the hands of an angry mob. For now he decided to see what the other would do, though it was a risk. If he would lose sight of the other and they would inform others, they might hunt him.

When they lowered their hood, it was confirmation for Ruka that he had seen them before. It had been quite a while ago. But if they had seen him then too and didn't turn him in, perhaps he could at least trust them to not do it now either. Though trust was a big word for the vampiric. Ruka looked at the other with a slightly raised eyebrow. It was an apology, but kind of moot really. If they had done it with someone else, they probably wouldn't have been able to shake it off as easily as Haruka had.

The injury itself had been minor and had only left a scratch on Ruka's forehead which seemed to have healed over already. "That is a little late don't you think?" he replied, still on his guard, but not as threatening as earlier. Nonetheless he nodded a bit. "I can still change my mind if you ever tell anyone what you just saw." Ruka said, making sure the other knew to not pull any funny business on him and best be keeping his mouth shut. Yet Haruka felt very little intention left to actually kill the other.

It had been really weird to feel happy to be seeing someone familiar, even if just a little. And just based on recognizing their face at that. It wasn't like they interacted before. Sure being a vampire meant you were strong and lived forever, but that was where the problem was as well. It was a...lonely existence, to live like that. Yet Ruka knew it was his fate like all the other vampires that had gone before him. Before he left his liege he had at least been having the man's company. "You're free to go." he then said, a slight sigh escaping him and turned around to walk away and just take the risk. Or perhaps aim for the gamble.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image

Shizuka blinked and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. At least the other isn't as threatening now. His posture slightly relaxed and his heart calmed down. Good. Shizuka made a zipping motion on his lips to let the neko know that his secret is safe with him. It's the least he could do for sparing his life.

When the neko finally gave him permission to leave, every nerve in his body tells him to run. For some reason, he didn't want to. The teal-haired male wondered why he felt this strongly for a stranger he never even met. Shizuka frowned and went to catch up with the leaving boy, catching him by the edge of his shirt.

Why is he even doing this? Shizuka have no idea why he even did what he did. Perhaps it was curiosity. Yeah, he'll leave it at that. "Had we..." He gulped, feeling a lump in his throat. "Had we met before?" He asked the red-haired male. It was just plain curiosity, is all. Just one question to be answered before he let the other go.

Feeling: Confused

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:57 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, confused

The feline walked away with steady pace, determined to put some distance between them. As much as he would like to have company for a bit longer, it was for the best for everyone involved that they wouldn't, at least that is what Ruka thought. He didn't expect it when someone suddenly grabbed a hold of his shirt stopping him in his tracks. Haruka looked over his shoulder to see it was Shizu and turned around to face him, waiting for them to be explaining what they wanted from him.

A slight hint of surprise came over his face when he heard the question. If anything it confirmed that they had indeed met before at some point, even only in passing. "It seems so." he just replied at that point. Just what came into the other to stop someone that nearly killed them went beyond the vampiric feline, but he no longer have the will to do so. They did motion they would not tell a soul about what they seen and their last meeting or passing hadn't brought him any issues either.

Ruka sighed a bit at this. Was he always this careless or did recognizing Ruka cause this? If the first then they wouldn't live much longer. If anything the feline had learned this world was unforgiving. "Do you make it a habit to stop your attackers on their way out after sparing you?" he asked, as casual as possible. Ruka wasn't sure why, but he wanted to ascertain for himself that this was just a unique occurrence. He told himself it was because he just decided to spare them and he didn't want that second chance to be going to waste by the hands of another enemy.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 am
User Image

Shizuka let go of the shirt when the feline turned around to face him. The look of surprise and the reply answered one of his questions. Well. that explains the familiarity at least. "I see." Was all he said before taking a step back. It is stupid, stopping his attacker after sparing him. Haruka seemed to think so as well. Heck, many would think his action stupid and Shizuka just wanted out.

And the feline just had to ask him that. Shizuka looked Haruka's eyes, his own eyes showing a bit of annoyance despite his blank expression. "I just want to make sure of something. And it is not everyday someone takes notice of me. Usually people don't think I even exist." He answered with a huff. He rarely had attackers. Sometimes he could just lose them by being invisible or scare the heck out of them with the ability like a ghost. He's not stupid enough to stop them when he has a chance to escape and risk his presence but this one is different. And Shizuka's annoyed with it.

The annoyance went away as he stared at Haruka's eyes, searching. After a minute or two, he sighed and looked away, shoulders drooping. He won't be getting answers like this. "I apologize for holding you up. And thank you for saving me." He said and turned around to walk away.

... Just when he thought he'd get answers about himself...

With: A vampire neko
Feeling: Dejected

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:06 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, resigned

Haruka just listened to the replies, not fazed by the annoyance he could read in the other's eyes. He merely made a mental note that it would seem this guy had a bite as well. That was at least a good thing. "How can you expect people to notice you, if you lower your presence like that? Humans are weak, they can't notice your magic like we can." Ruka reminded the other. After all his whole point had been about being unnoticeable right? Then why was it a problem?

Haruka had only noticed him because he could follow their scent. Otherwise they had gone unnoticed to him as well. When the other spoke again however, the feline tilted his head slightly. "Save you?" he repeated raising an eyebrow. He had been the one attacking them in the first place. Haruka then just shook his head and watched him walk off, before he sighed a little annoyed with himself and gained up with ease, starting to walk next to him. "Being like that, it is only a matter of time before another gets on you.

I don't want my gift to you to be wasted."
                                                              he merely said as he glanced next to him at the blue haired boy as they walked. In truth though, he was perhaps just desperate for some company, any even if they weren't to happy with him and no matter how fleeting it would be. It would just be nice to have something familiar around him again for a change, maybe it would distract his mind from his liege for the time being.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am
User Image

Shizuka bristled at his error. Way to shove his foot in his mouth, he thought bitterly to himself. "I meant spare!" His voice isn't even a yell even if he wanted to, only sounding annoyed. The teal-haired boy pouted and didn't bother to answer the other's earlier question. Haruka just caught him off guard, that's all...

... Alright, he'll admit he's on the weak side for now.

It surprised Shizuka for a moment to see the neko following him. And here he thought Haruka wanted nothing to do with him. So when he made his reason for following him known, Shizuka isn't amused. "I am not defenseless. I can take care of myself." He said but he didn't push the other away. On one hand, maybe this is a chance for him to get to know this person more. On the other, it feels like he suddenly have a baby-sitter or a bodyguard, both of which he is not fond of.

... He'll let Haruka come with him anyway.

With: Vampire neko
Where: Back Alley
Feeling: Curious

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Near an abandoned building, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Blue haired male
                                                              Status: Healthy, satisfied

For now the feline walked with the other silently. It would seem they shared in that at least because after the last outbreak, the blue haired boy hadn't spoken either as they walked through the alleys. To Haruka this place was quite familiar, every alley in whichever city would look the same anyway in general. The young man didn't seem happy with his presence but they didn't push him away either. Ruka would take it. 'What a pathetic vampire you are.' he reprimanded himself in his mind as he closed his eyes for a moment.

He had always been like this. His vampire side may be what caused him to run a lot and hide, but his feline side still always craved affection. Something he hadn't actively realized until he ran from his liege during his last hunt for the guy. And even though this one wasn't exactly being welcoming, it was a way of affection even so. Haruka made sure not to show this on the outside however. To show weakness like that could be his undoing, or so he was taught. To consider only the vampires superior and everyone else as just cattle.

A motion that never passed for Ruka. It forever had felt wrong, so he never went to such lengths. "You might as well address me as Haruka if you decide to call for me." he just said after a while. If he was to stick around a while for the company, they might as well be familiar with his name. It would make communication a lot easier too. Even if he practically decided for the other that the blue haired male needed protection. Whether it was true or not. It wasn't like it would lest forever, never would this lest forever. Like everyone else, Shizu would grow older than die like many had before him. At least that was what Ruka thought as, aside form the magic, their energy felt human. Now the question was though, where would they spend the night?

Haruka scratched behind his ear for a moment until he saw one of these buildings was quite intact and had a hole in the wall through which they could enter. "That looks safe for the night." he said and started to walk towards it, though he kept an eye out if the other was following or not. If not they could look for something else.

-

-

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers