User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

Good. It seemed the other had gotten the message of that small but important statement, though it was difficult to tell what he thought of it. This was such an interesting and confounding creature this boogeyman.

Then he spoke. Seemingly pleased by this new discovery just as Dante was with learning that this man may be of another powerful group. A light smile crossed the face of the incubus. "Funny, I was thinking the same." He said, moving from his leaning position to lay his arm on the bar and sit up straight. It wasn't hard to think of a man with similar views as a potential ally.

Now came a vital question, after Siere had taken the moment to invite the barkeep at a more convenient time. Following another in general came at a risk because outside the confines of a neutral zone the intentions of a friendly face could quickly change. He knew that all too well. Hell, he was known for comiting dirty actions like that himself.

The idea of taking a bodyguard along wasn't a bad idea. His main guard was out on a hunt though, which was troublesome. So even if he returned to his camp to take someone along he'd run the risk of taking an unruly fellow along. It was more trouble than it was worth.

"I don't see why not." Dante said as he slid from the stool to his feet. "I don't see the need for a physical guard for the time being... not for a civil conversation at least." He ran fingers through his jet black hair to push it from his face as he spoke in a friendly yet still serious tone. He didn't want to be seen as an easy target for agreeing to go to a foreign area without a guard.

"So... Lead the way~"

If he managed to make it into this camp safely, then he'd give this man his name. He had a thin trust for now but it was trust nonetheless, and he just wanted to wait until they were somewhere less public.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Cautious, interested
With: Marcus, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

Siere took the other’s statement that he didn’t need a bodyguard seriously, his smile shy at the implied compliment.

Nodding, he rose from his stool with a final nod at the bar’s owner, gesturing for Kiba to follow him out. It occurred to him that he had initially come to the Shimmer Rum Bar for food, and hunger gnawed at him, reminding him of its everpresence the moment he hit the air outside. He stopped for a moment, then waited for Kiba to give basic instructions, though he would of course walk Kiba there himself.

”The Moit are not so far outside the city. We’ve moved somewhat closer, in preparation.” Slightly more crooked smile at this admission.

”Still, it will be some hours journey. Come.” This said, he began to move through the streets, toward the exit. He looked back to make sure Kiba was
                      following him, until they were out of town.

[[Moving second half of my post to the Barrens]]

Mood: Inviting
                      With: Dante

”Kitty_Mew”

((OOC: Guess I better make the rest of the Barrens! ))

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:24 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

Dante followed Siere out of the bar, still a little unhappy with his inability to grab the drink he desired but it was for the best considering. Being intoxicated while following someone who was still not much more than a stranger could easily be, bad.

He was attentive while listening to the others explanation of where they were going, he appreciate that sort of intel. And it only proved who serious the man was with his aspirations. "Hmm, so ya really do have everything set up to take action huh? Good~" He said, returning an approving smirk.

Then he followed, moving closer to the other males side rather than moving ahead or behind to keep a neutral position. Honestly he knew he could fly faster than walk, but traveling with another caused him to follow suit.

[[And writing more a the camp!]]

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Cautious, interested
With: Marcus, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 am
OOC message from Ichi:

Hello wanderer of the wastelands! This area has been deemed simply an archive. We've decided not to remove it due to the fact that it contains important information to characters story lines. Thank you for your understanding and we hope that you continue to enjoy the many other places in the guild!

--No further posting here please♥--

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items