Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 pm
Shimmer Rum

Main Bar
Main Room
Upper Floor
Floor design
Staircase

This gorgeously lit and glittery hot spot belongs to none other than Marcus Kagayaku. Good music is always playing and drinks shimmer in the glow of the dim lighting everywhere. Marcus opened the place to be for people to escape to and have a good time, no matter what it going on around them. Though the floor is made of epoxy that had glitter poured in, it is always extra sparkly due to the owners love of glitter. Every night there is an hour specifically for the stuff. It's like happy hour, except glitter is usually raining from the ceiling. Don't worry if it falls in your drink, it's usually edible. If it gets on you, well that's just a bonus. He's perfected his glitter to be perfectly safe to eat, yet not get sticky if it gets wet while on you. But it IS glitter...it's still going to be hard to get every single last piece off of you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

Hours left before his clan’s planned military action, and Siere pulled away from Pup and the rest of the Moit seeking to immerse himself in Other culture, to enjoy himself with some non-human. It was a kind of reminder of what he was fighting for, what they all wanted the world to be like, what it was like now.

He’d never been to this bar, but he’d heard of it. He’d heard it was a joyful blip in a largely melancholy city, run by an Other who kept it as a safe space for all. Siere didn’t entirely approve of the ‘all,’ since it seemed to include humans as well as Others, but he appreciated the idea of a place structured as a safe release, a place to have fun. It seemed, to him, to take account of the new order, to present the city as an already-conquered one in some sense.

Surely such an enlightened host wouldn’t mind if he came and partook; if he enjoyed a simple meal. He wouldn’t ruin the atmosphere. He wouldn’t touch anyone Other in anything but, maybe, a dance.

Sensory information dazzled and momentarily stunned him as he moved inside, and Siere closed all of the many eyes he’d generated, several of them shrinking back into his flesh until there were just the two, with two tiny, jewel-like others high up on his temple squinted against the colors. He laughed nervously, a clicking sound issuing from somewhere in his throat, hair moving and curiously wrapping around those he passed, sliding across cheeks and legs and then pulling away.

Knowing generally what was expected in places like this from the dreams of the few adults he’d terrorized, Siere made his way slowly to the bar, another eye erupting on the back of one shoulder to peer around and behind him as he did so.

He couldn’t tell the ratio in these lights, couldn’t see anything to differentiate between human and non. Unsettling, but also freeing. He wasn’t here on business. He’d only need one to feed on. Already, he could feel the first tinges of hunger; he was done being hungry.

The bartender was easy to categorize as Other. He watched the man create bubbles out of thin air, and smiled softly to himself, watching the man watch them.

Cautious, he approached, leaning forward on the bar to attempt to get the man’s attention.

”From what I’ve seen, I ask you for a drink, yes?”

Mood: Overwhelmed/Preparatory
                      With: Marcus

”Rainbow Moonling”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:10 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

If one thing was certain Dante was bored. It was the entire reason why he had decided to leave the comfort of his grungy concert hall in favor of taking a moment to explore the city. Perhaps he'd find a new toy after he "lost" the last one he had in his grasp. If his wolf demon came back victorious as well then he would just have a little extra fun later now wouldn't he?

Dante was a hungry and lusty creature and it showed just by the strong aura he gave off that powerful beings like himself would easily notice. A lesser being may only feel the tug at their heart or a strange change in their feelings towards him, and that would all depend on the creature.

He had never stepped foot in this bar and to be quite honest, he hated everything about it from the moment he stepped in. The annoyingly loud and excited crowd, loud blaring music, and the place was ungodly colorful compared to anything else in the city. All that excitement over bubbles? Glittering ******** bubbles?

He really did try to avoid the excited people who didn't seem to have a care in the world, but unlucky for him he was inevitably run into which only brought him from irritation to anger. "What where yer going!" He growled deeply, giving the culprit a shove before making his way towards the bar. Okay, he wasn't a friendly sort, and his idea of a first impression would only get better.

He approached the bar, glaring at the shimmering drinks other held, and basically ignored the man who'd just seemed to ask the bar tender a question. "Hey, you work in this shitty place? Whiskey. None of that glittering crap." He hissed at the bar tender, sitting himself down beside what he considered to be a strange and overly scrawny looking man.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: I hate this place...

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Siere had been alone for most of his life. The Storm, and everything that had happened since, had been nothing but a series of wonders, the world expanding and expanding the more he learned about it, the longer he walked on its surface and found that everyone there could see him, could interact with him.

Still, he had not yet gone into a place in any way like this, and he had no idea what to order.

He leaned forward to admit as much, a self-deprecating smile morphing into something more charmed when he noticed the flicker of iridescent color in the Other's eyes, before he felt it.

A demanding sensation, like a pull somewhere in his lower stomach. Instincts, bodily instincts he wasn't aware he had, pulled at him, tugging at the back of his neck. Apparently sensate black hair constricted, skin prickling at the back of his neck. More eyes emerged around the cloth he had, reluctantly, donned to come here (he had, since the Storm, always worn clothing, but he had to admit he didn't entirely understand the purpose of it. Given more time to explore, it was possible he would be charmed by the idea of fashion), focusing in and then directly on the Other grousing beside him. A long line of eyes opened down his arm, a thin mouth breaking from the skin at the crux of his elbow, a toothy mouth opening slightly to taste the air.

He kept the eyes located on his face trained toward the Other (the owner of this place, he repeated to himself as the Other addressed the Other beside him—Siere should state how he admired such an effort, such a place).

Peering at the glittering concoction the person beside him had ordered, and not knowing anything else to ask for, Siere gestured at the glass with one too-long finger, four eyes focusing with interest on the bartender/owner.

”I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll have—that? What was it...whisky, plus some shimmer?” He tried for a smile, too-toothy, the teeth too needle-like to pass for human, even without the extra eyes, the curious, questing hair.

He turned his attention, briefly, to the Other beside him. Whatever he was expecting, it wasn't the tanned, small, mostly human-shaped figure that he did see. The owner before him, too, looked human, unless someone was looking as closely as Siere was. Why? This was their world.

Siere wondered if the reason was part of the culture of bar, or club, life. He wasn't familiar enough to say. The adult form of a human was—fine, he supposed. Attractive enough, if attached to an attractive personality. If, more importantly, he had confirmed the other was a nonhuman. Already he was peering at the bartender's hair, linking the bright color to the bubbles, the flash of iridescence. It was, for him, neutral, just as attractive as many other forms, not at all humanlike, would have been. He supposed there was some practical efficacy in looking human if, like him, these Others fed on humans.

He couldn't think of a polite way to ask (politeness was not at all his forte; social appropriateness an entirely new concept), and so he simply asked them both

“You both look so human. Is there a reason for that? Should I--” he gestured toward his arm, at the eyes, sweeping up toward the others at his temple, his face, his teeth.

Mood: Intrigued/Tentatively Enjoying Playing Tourist
                      With: Marcus and Dante

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:05 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Okay, so maybe he deserved this sort of treatment, even if the fact that the other ignored him at first would irritate him greatly. Maybe partially due to the jealousy that the dark haired male beside him seemed to be getting better treatment. Great, so the flamboyant one was the frickin owner of the place, so that bode well for the arrogant incubus that so quickly stepped on his toes. That glitter he was so adamant not to have in his drink was now in his drink and his crummy mood spiked.

“The ******** did you just shove in my drink a*****e?!” Dante thought.

He would stare at it clenching his teeth glaring at the drink while the strange creature beside him ordered just what he had and he so desperately wanted to chuck the substance at that rainbow colored head. That fun little shimmer did the exact opposite of what the bar tender had hoped but he was lucky that the other male amused Dante.

The slender creature beside him was odd, more so than he'd initially caught by a single glance. Were those... eyes on his arm? and a mouth? Even to the incubus who had seen so many strange creatures this gave him the *********.

Dante slid the drink in his hand towards the curious male with an amused look on his face. "You think you can handle something like this pretty boy~?" He asked. "Take it, I ain't drinking that shimmery crap."

Then an interesting question was asked to both him and the bar tender. It was clear to all of them that no one in this conversation was human and it was always curious as to the reason why one would take such a weak form. In Dante's case he had little choice because the only inhuman attributes he ever had were the tail, horns, and the leathery wings he chose to hide in a tattoo on his back.

"My kind originally preyed on humans, so it's simply a convenient form." He shrugged, crossing his arms to lean on the bar. If the other hadn't spoken up, he probably would have left, but for now this creature's curiosity intrigued him. It seemed as though whatever he was this man didn't know much about the world around him. "So... what kinda freaky a** creature are ya exactly?" If this were a creature that could later be captured by Aidyn it was surely be valuable, the unique ones always were whether it be for fighting of selling purposes.

-

Mood: I hate this place...

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 am

Siere accepted the drink with the same arm the eyes and mouth remained on, pulling the drink over and up to look at it more closely. To do so, he turned his face briefly away from the owner, though one eye remained watching him, still waiting for a response. He wanted one even more from such a clearly-situated Other such as the owner was.

Close up, the shimmering particles mixed and moved through the whisky much like a splash of water would, ebbing and flowing through the thicker alcohol in swirling patterns. Transfixed by it, he raised it hesitantly to his lips while listening to the smaller Other at his side’s response.

‘Pretty boy’ he internalized, and frowned slightly, unsure what to make of the words. He didn’t think of himself as either, really, and couldn’t tell if it was meant as a compliment or an insult.

And then, ‘handle it?’ He took a slow sip, barely opening his lips to let a single swallow in. He recoiled instinctively, face clearly disgusted and surprised. He let the liquid flow back out of his mouth into the cup, hair thrashing with discomfort behind him.

Coughing once, something deep in his throat turning over in the same quick clicking noise, he exclaimed ”Ugh! What—why would anyone—!“

Face still pinched in unsure disgust, he nodded at the confirmation that the tanned Other preyed on humans. That made sense; it was easier as a predator to camaflouge oneself, blend in. Even better to bring prey right to you. It had never been a problem for him—he simply had searched for an appropriate child and set up a den wherever they slept, there to stay for as long as the child could still be frightened by him. But he understood the idea. Now, at least, that he’d befriended some of the other predatory Others in his camp.

He smiled through his disgust, eyebrows still pinched together, when the Other asked him a question. The novelty of being asked about himself was still enough to be delight him a little every time.

”I’m not sure” he admitted. There were surely others of his species—it wouldn’t make sense if he were the only one, though he’d never met or heard of another of his kind. They had to come from somewhere…

”I think humans call me a bogey. Or…boogeyman. I like that one better, even if it is much more inaccurate. My name is Siere, of the Moit” he added the last both to see if either of the two had heard of him or his clan, and as a precursor to an invite to come to his camp.

Mood: Disgusted/Still interested

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Kitty_Mew”

((OOC: I saw it was guild policy to wait a week before posting out of order. Cheers. ))

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:57 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante burst out laughing at the other's response to the alcoholic drink he'd just ingested. He's seen younger folk make their sour faces and shoving whiskey away but gosh, this was a good one! Between the laughter and the nickname he had given this interesting creature he wasn't leaving the best first impression. He rarely did.

"That's called letting the pain whisk your worries away buddy. It ain't for everyone." He remarked. It was a waste of a perfectly good drink to be shoved aside like that, but he could live with it by convincing himself that it was the nasty glitter that caused such a reaction. Why would it be the burning sensation of the alcohol??

At the very least the other didn't seem to hold the little mishap against him and their conversation continued normally as the bar tender seemed to be busy. Kiba rest an elbow on the counter and his chin in his hand as he listened with curious eyes to the other.

"Boogeyman huh?" He asked curiously. He had such little interactions with actual humans since his birth, which unlike most had come after the mass extermination and transformation of many of the earthly creatures. He had heard very little but knew of a boogeyman being somewhat of a bump in the night that would terrify vulnerable children... but it also always sounded like some hoax.

It was uncommon for someone to be so open about themselves, even in a safe area like this bar, so it was always a question as to how truthful this information was. He didn't know this mans name, not even through whispers of his raiders or those he captured. Though curious Dante would be cautious as his interactions continued, if only because he knew so little about the other.

"That's in interesting name. Don't hear many like it... You can call me Kiba."
He said, providing a courtesy that most expected after giving up their own name. Outside his territory it wasn't uncommon for him to use an alias, mainly because his name didn't hold such a great rap among those who knew it. "So you're obviously not used to alcohol, so why the hell are you at a bar?" He questioned.

OOC: Aye, we shall await your return Moon while we play♥ Hope things are well!

-

Mood: Amused
With: Rainbow freak, The Boogeyman?

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 pm

”Ah. Maybe that’s why I—don’t like it.” Siere wasn’t a diplomatic figure by any means, but saying ‘that’s why it tastes exactly like poison’ struck him as rude to the bar’s owner.

“I have no problems to whisk.” He smiled toothily at that, the teeth eclectic in shape, as if someone had taken a list of all of the possible forms teeth could take and tossed them into his mouth-- half needle-like toward the back of his mouth, others the jagged, irregular shape of shark’s teeth.

Siere watched for it, but no particular recognition passed over the tanned Other’s face, at least in a way that Siere could recognize as such. He was better at humanlike expressions than any others. The expressions of a human child were not so much different from an adult, he’d learned. But the same expressions, on a creature only human in appearance, as this one was, often had different moods and tells than a human would. And so he could draw no particular conclusion from the lack of recognition for his clan’s name. He was, and had been, stuck relying on words to get any information, from all but those he was most familiar with—Dog, those he was closest to in the Moit.

“Is it unusual?” Siere asked. He had no real metric to judge against. The name was something he’d chosen for himself, a long time ago. There had been no one to name him, and he’d heard the word once and liked it—the sibilant sound of it, more than anything. In his camp, there were those with names he personally considered more outlandish, but those in his camp were unapologetically Other. Perhaps by ‘unusual’ the other—the…buddy, Kiba—meant ‘unusual to a city still mired in human culture.’

He straightened at ‘Kiba’s’ final question, seeing in it a chance to talk about the reason he –was- there.

“I’d heard of this place, and I liked the idea of it. No nonhuman—who has accepted their status, that is, and abandoned the remnants of humanity-- should be enslaved. I thought, I admired someone who was courageous enough to create a safe place for such people, even knowing that this would make them a target for all Masters, for all who disagreed that such a place should exist.”

Siere stuck a finger in the abandoned whisky, swirling the glitter around with one too-long finger. The idea of lying about his intentions didn’t occur to him.

“That, and I thought it would be a good place to recruit.” At this he looked directly into ‘Kiba’s’ eyes.

“What are your thoughts on the power balance in this city—buddy?”

Mood: Intent

”Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:38 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

"Less unusual, more uncommon."
Dante shrugged and he spoke. He knew there were endless amounts of unusual names and even more so as the human race dwindled and other creatures took over. There was no normal in the case of names anymore.

Now when he had asked the question afterwards he hadn't expected the other to be quite so open about his intentions of coming to the place. So open to share his ideals on the world. Those same ideals skewed his view of Siere and to Dante it gave the impression of an un-enslaved man. Perhaps one who had been at the "care" of a master in the past. He would have to be cautious with his words, because as a leader of unruly men he wasn't opposed to forcing another into a life they didn't wish to live. In fact, he couldn't say he had created his crew with fair means... they just learned to accept his orders.

Those thoughts were interrupted though with the mans final words, that ended in his own little phrase funny enough. Recruit? Power balance? An accepting and curious smirk crossed his face as he was about to reply, though the rainbow haired man chimed in first. Irritating.

Without moving his head he glanced at the man as he spoke, questioning the odd slang he used. He didn't leave his territory often and especially not for a place that protect free men. "To be honest, I couldn't give a s**t about what's going on in the city... but I can't say I like the powers that control it." He explained, then added. "I have more reason to be concerned with the west. The reasons for my being here run along the same lines as yours." He was harsh in the way he discussed matters like these, and he knew it, so it was beneficial to give a short explanation as to why he felt the way he did. That, and he didn't want to come off as disinterested. No, he was very curious as to what this strange creatures motives and reasons for recruitment were.

For now, he'd keep quiet about the mentioning of recruitment but rather dance around the concept with his own question. "So... you're not a fan of the Master's in this city. Am I right?" Dante asked. "You planning on rebelling or something?" He wasn't one to make offers to assist others without good reason, but if this man held a reasonable force this could prove to be a beneficial relationship. His raider numbers were lower than he'd like at the moment and he was concerned what an attack from the west might bring...

-

Mood: Curious
With: Rainbow freak, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Since Siere had kept one eye watching Marcus as the man moved behind his bar, talking with someone before returning, he was not surprised when he reappeared and responded to Siere’s question.

Given his own estimation of the character of someone who would own such a place, he wasn’t particularly surprised by the man’s response, either. Pleased, but not surprised.

‘Power in the city needs to be shifted.’ ‘The normis have too much power.’ Siere agreed entirely. He’d heard the term ‘normi’ from others in his camp, and it was something of a joke among a certain section of those there. The humans, and those who chose to live like them still, were so odious that they couldn’t be referred to by name. His respect for the Other who owned the bar solidified, and he prepared to give him some form of his recruitment speech—to at least invite him to the Moit camp, to be treated and given a more intensive rundown of the benefits of becoming an ally of his. Siere had plans, plans that were about to begin, this very evening. He wasn’t going to simply announce them, but he could give the owner enough of a heads up to avoid any damage to his establishment, and the opportunity to either join in or at least not hinder progress.

The tanned Other’s response was a bit more circumspect, and Siere listened carefully, waiting for them both to finish before offering any comment of his own. The Other’s tone might have been neutral, but his words added up to a fairly clear statement: Kiba didn’t approve of the status quo. Siere had no particular problem with ‘the West,’ but then he didn’t entirely know what was out there that might be objectionable. From his perspective, taking the city was the strongest initial move there was, since this was a mixed area that housed the majority of Masters for hundreds of miles, and had access to the most goods. But he was willing to be proven wrong. He pitched his reply to them both, differentiating as he went.[/lightslategrey]

”Like yourselves, I am no fan of how this city is being run. I find it—offensive. Unnatural, even.” He frowned slightly, expression more serious than it had been since he’d arrived, several eyes blinking shut along his body and sealing up to leave smooth skin behind. The mouth at his elbow grimaced as well, another similar mouth opening in his chest, invisible under his clothes except for, perhaps, a sudden dip in the fabric where none had been before, the faint impression of sharp teeth.

He turned fully toward Marcus, reaching out with one many-jointed hand to rest the tips of three fingers on the owner’s wrist in a light gesture of comraderie.

”I wonder why you haven’t made any overtures toward taking the city yourself. I respect what you’ve made here. My name is Siere, of the Moit.” Again he looked for any sign of recognition in the other’s eyes.

”I’d like to invite you to my camp, when you’re not busy here. I think we could have a lot to talk about.” He turned then to Kiba.

”No, I’m not satisfied”
                      he agreed. He leaned slightly closer in toward the other man, expression entirely serious now, another row of eyes, button-black and jewel-like, opening up on his forehead above his main set, as if to emphasize his earnestness.

”I wouldn’t think of it as rebellion. Rather, it would be returning the area to a more natural state. Ridding it of an infection, a fever that’s causing wrong thinking. What do you think of this?”
                      He would happily extend an invitation to Kiba as well, but he was still measuring where the man stood. He had never heard the name ‘Kiba’ attached to any particular power or position in the area, and so didn’t realize he was dealing with the leader of another raider clan.

Mood: Intent/Mildly Pleased

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

The more this strange man spoke, the more curious the incubus became of who this man really was. What were his true intentions with these words. Dante could tell that he more favored the flamboyant bar keep, but that didn't bother him really. His goal was never to be liked, aside from his raider brethren. But even if the gesture wasn't directed towards him, the offering of the rainbow haired man to come to a camp brought more curiosities. Was he a raider of another territory? Even if he was for the time being he didn't seem to be something to consider a threat and if circumstances lined up it could prove to be a valuable relationship if he played his cards right.

If anything Siere agreed with his general values, ones he didn't speak of much, and could easily agree to this stance. He himself hated the masters of the city, one in particular being his father who may still potentially be alive. He wanted an end to their selfish entitlement and methods of using those they've enslaved. He may be a leader of unruly men, some of whom were taken against their wills, but in general he liked to consider the life he gave them better than any master.

Noticing the serious tone of the other caused him to take on a more serious tone himself. This was no joking conversation between intoxicated men and this man meant what he said just as much as Dante did.

"I can agree to that." Dante said, not wanting to provide anything that could sound like hesitance to his thoughts on the matter. "I've wanted to do the same myself, but as things are it's been difficult to manage with my forces alone." Elaborating on his own troubles was still something he couldn't do, not without knowing where this man stood in this world. Though at the very least he wanted to try and make it vaguely known that he did have some form of power, whether it be large or small, and he wasn't just some runaway slave.

OOC: Hey, so I'm posting since it's been a week. Besides this just restores the original post order anyhow uwu...

-

Mood: Curious
With: Rainbow freak, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:55 am

”Your forces”

Siere repeated with some surprise, quickly tamped down. He knew very well that he was only one, perhaps the newest one, of many powers in the city and its surrounding area. He had had few encounters with other clans, and had thus far mostly confined his attentions to the city, with some experimental poking at the clan to the west.

His gaze grew more calculating as he took the Other in in a new light, hair floating in contemplative swirld around his face and shoulders as he did.

”Then, Kiba” he used, of course, the name he'd been given

“I believe we may become fast comrades, you and I.”
                      He'd wanted the oppurtunity to bring the Owner along, and still hoped for that oppurtunity in the near future. He couldn't tell, as yet, whether his invitation was welcome or not. This in mind, he slipped a thin, curved—something, onto the bar in front of the Owner. It looked much like obsidian, but somehow more organic. It was, in fact, a piece of him, and smelled that way, for those attuned to scents.

”Please, consider my offer. I understand that you can't simply leave your establishment. Take this, and at your leisure you may enter the Barrens. Do not attempt an entry without this, as I can't guarantee your safety.” Dog, among some others, patrolled the border of his lands, and were all particularly sensitive to scent (Dog particularly). Purely foreign scents were treated suspiciously. No Other that approached had yet been killed before being brought to him, but most had been savaged to some extent. He nodded his head in respect, closing all eyes as he did to deepen, in his mind, the gesture, a sign that he trusted the other to be honorable enough not to strike him with all of his eyes closed. He turned, then, more fully toward Kiba, slipping off the stool and gesturing toward the door.

”I am unsure of your commitments, but if you are free, I would like to continue this conversation on my land. I can guarantee you will be safe with me there, however long you stay. Any guard would be welcome as well, provided they keep the peace. Will you come?”

Mood: Calculating/Inviting

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items