Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am
He almost couldn't believe he was doing this. After all, he had been so against Weyrs for so long after what he'd done...Then there was Ness. The brown was all but preening in his head, making the Rider roll his eyes as he went hunting for D'mon. He'd told the man that they needed to speak, mouth flicking in a tiny smile as he remembered why. V'rind. His V'rind, pregnant. Their child...It was a wonderful thought, honestly, and the dark haired man had to laugh ever so slightly. He never thought he would ever do this, but it was well. D'mon should understand. His brown laughed in his head, a warm feeling threading through him as he sent a feeling of peace, You are going soft, Mine...It is a good thing. Maybe he was, but T'at had no issue with that. Soft just meant that he was taking care of what he had to.

Letting out a breath, he stopped outside the Weyrleader's door, anxiously, knocking. This was a moment of truth the artist wasn't sure he could handle...

MasterHarper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:15 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

D'mon sat at his cluttered desk, writing up a dismissal notice to a troublesome green rider. This was, perhaps, one of his least favorite tasks to do, but he knew it would be better for them all. The green rider wasn't happy, his Wingleader wasn't happy, and D'mon didn't need riders in his Weyr that believed they knew how to fight Thread best. There'd be no better place for him than Western Weyr, and R'mor had agreed to take him, and his weyrmate, if they didn't wish to be parted.

It might come as a shock to B'nem, but he'd have seventy-two hours to vacate High Reaches Weyr -- less if he caused a vocal scene. The lower cavern's staff would help pack up his goods, and some retired riders could help bring his things to his new island home. While D'mon allowed and accounted for some dissent and discontent among his Weyr, B'nem's threats against the Weyrleadership, a drunken brawl with his Wingleader, and making a drunken scene in front of the weyrlings encouraging the death to Traditionalists was the last straw. Drunk or not, D'mon had been more than tolerant.

His lover, green rider F'res, was a patient and good man. He'd come to B'nem's defense countless times, but also had apologized on the behalf of his fiery lover. While both were excellent riders, and fought Thread well, D'mon could only shrug it off for so long before action had to be take. In this case, it would be swift, ad if anyone questioned the riders transfer, they could take it up with D'mon and see how much of an answer they'd get.

The knock of his door didn't startle or surprise the man; he was used to getting called upon frequently, and the knock let him know who it wasn't. Zheria, Olliah, Y'mar, even Padmia -- the three of them would simply enter. "Come on in, it's open," he called out, not bothering to rise or look up to see who might come in.

It's the stranger, Nessuth's. Thistreth's voice provided him an answer, the bronze always keeping vigilant watch over his rider and the Weyr. Mmm. Nessuth. Nessuth's meant the brown rider, T'at. T'at meant V'rind. V'rind meant Krahsujunth. And Krah usually meant trouble. Well, he'd see what this meeting was all about, and what the man wanted to discuss.

Setting down his quill, he looked up from where he wrote, and sat back in his chair. "T'at," he greeted with a lazy dip of his head, and gestured for him to take a seat. "What can I do for you?" No sense in beating around the bush with pleasantries -- he was a busy man, after all.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:46 am
Masterharper

D'mon's knowledge of who he was did not surprise him at all. The dark eyed man walked in to the room, arms crossed behind his back, speaking of his habit to behave in a bit more...militaristic manner. He could feel Nessuth encouraging him, reminding him that they had a responsibility now...he and his Rider had a child on the way...with his V'rind. That made T'at pause for just a moment, breathing as he took in mind the realization. He was going to be a father. This was for V'rind. For Nessuth. For his kid. "D'mon." His low voice was quieter than usual as he tried to bring himself some kind of peace, some kind of reassurance.

It was his brown that sent it to him, a wave of reassuring calm and love. It would be alright. Moving to take a seat, he crossed his legs ever so, sighing, "I come to talk about taking a more permanent position within the weyr. I have a responsibility now...and I...I think I am going to stay to attend it." It was the most simple way to put it, and he would be lying if he said that he wasn't beginning to fall for V'rind...  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games