Submit

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm
Absinth had been getting proddy lately...

Not that she wasn't always full of a restless energy, but it had been particularly potent these last few days, causing her emotions to swing wildly in all directions (more than usual, anyway). So it was no real surprise to G'len when, on the next morning they had off, he suddenly felt that familiar pang of longing rise from his green's heart and surmised what it meant. Absinth was still only young. They'd only been through this a few times so far, and she herself didn't seem to have realized yet.

She'd been chasing wherries around the Bowl while G'len sat beneath a tree idly and played guitar, when she suddenly landed with a 'whomp' in front of him, her eyes swirling wildly with flight lust.

Now. Now! I want to fly. I want scatter the sunlight with my wings and chase the wind through the clouds, and... Oh! Isn't today such a wonderful day? Too good to be sitting still!

"Then go, love. Nothing will stop you." Compared to his green's urgency, G'len was antithetically relaxed. He laid his guitar carefully by his side as he stood to give Absinth one last affectionate scratch along her cheek before she took off into the sky.

Come! Come fly with me! Who wants to be sitting still? Is today not a truly perfect day to be alive?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Absinth is rising! All are welcome to join, High Reaches, Western, or unaffliated, as long as they have a reason to be near High Reaches.

About Absinth:
Absinth is a sneaky, snarky, playful little sprite, tending to cling close to Hers or others and egg them on rather than get into trouble herself. Yet despite her occasional childishness, Absinth has the most bizarre kind of pixieish grace. Something between a rebellious teenager and a Lady Holder. But it cannot be denied that for all her joking around, there's a certain loftiness about her, a certain elegance and poise. Absinth is affectionate and loves attention. She is certainly a friendly little thing. Absinth is always delighted to meet you! Just don't hope to hold her attention for long. This lively little green is always looking for the next most interesting thing.

((Full Profile))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules/Info:
-All males at HR/in the area are welcome to join in.
-Each round will be roughly every two days, but may be longer depending on when I'm able to post
-If you roll for your entry for the round, but don't find time to fill your post in with RP before the round ends, your points for that round will be halved.
-If you do not post at all for a round your score will be 0 for that round. You are not ejected from the flight. This allows those who cannot post for some reason or other to still progress.
-Absinth will chose from the top three scoring males!
-G'len is pretty easy going, so his choice won't effect Absinth's decision
-Anyone that matches Absinth's score at the end is an auto win

Absinth's Stats
Green Dragon: +50
Between 1-6 turns: +5
Motivated: +5
65pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 12
Wits: 11

Male Stats
Determining Your Male's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 30pts
Base points for brown: 35pts
Base points for blue: 40pts

If the male is:
- Less than 5 turns: +5 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Above 36 turns: +5 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

-A High Reaches resident: +5pts

Using the above points, you get your point total, which is up to you to distribute through your base stats. Please try to keep your distributions realistic for your particular dragon!

If you post a roll for a round, but do not fill in any RP before the next round begins, your score for that round will be HALVED. Note that even a few sentences of RP is enough to count.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image

User ImageOctavia had been finishing up a couple of chores when the familiar voice of her bonded cut through her thoughts. While it was never really quiet in her mind, his presence always there, his voice was quite distinct. 'Oh Mine, it is my chance. Let me fly after her and I will chase her down and prove that Blues are as good as any Bronze or Brown.' She set down what she was doing, she could feel the urgency within him and she would never tell him no.

'Of course you can. You show that Green what you're made of.' She said in return as she let out a sigh and quickly finished what she was working on. They were still 'fresh' from training so to speak. He was almost 2 Turns now so they were still fairly young and this was still something new to her.

While she wasn't unfamiliar with flights and the emotions that come with them, she had never actually experienced one. So she was a tad nervous but she allowed that to pass over her as she focused on her Dragon.

"Zangoth will fly with you! I will show you how alive I can be." He bellowed his call to her and took off from his ledge and joined her in the sky. His lithe frame carried him quickly and he quickly spotted her as she soared through the air. His pale hide glistened in the sunlight and he let out another bellow for the sheer thrill of it.

Zangoths Stats:
Blue: 40
-5: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
H/R: +5
Total: 60

Strength: 8
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 14
Wits: 10  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am
User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyra had just finished bathing and oiling Orodreth as the blue sunned by the edge of the lake in the weyr. She was sitting against him, reading a book when she felt a familiar agitation begun to well up in him. Her eyes moved to look at the sky, seeing a green taking flight and she instantly knew what her blue was going to do. "Really? Again?" She should be use to this by now, they had been doing this for years and Orodreth loved the thrill of a the chase. It probably helped that the last flight he was in, he had caught the lovely green.

When they call, I fly Tyramine. You know this. She rolled her eyes some, chuckling softly to herself. "You have no self control when it comes to women do you?" She stood up, closing her book because she knew she wouldn't get anymore reading done. She recognized the green and she knew of the rider. Perhaps she could seek him out, it had been a while since she had fun.

A cooing noise from Orodreth was what she received for this thought and he nuzzled her before taking to the air after Absinth, noticing the young blue as well. Orodreth gave them both a friendly call as he reached their height.

Lovely Absinth, a beautiful day for a wonderful flight. Zangoth let us compete for this lovely green lady, show her what we are made of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orodreth's Stats
Blue Dragon: 40
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
High Reaches Native: 5

Total Points: 65

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 12
Wits: 13  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

Oh. Oh baby. Yeah, that's right, you look so good chasing that wherry and...hey. Hey really, girl? Oooh~! Well, alright then!

With an almost leisurely honk of exuberance, Galxath slid off his ledge like a much larger, fatter dragon, all but belly-flopping into the air to catch himself, last-minute, on glittering wings and loop after the rising Absinth. The blue had already been watching her (and about three other ladies, but hey! He was an equal opportunist kinda guy!) and MAN she was just FINE! Sprightly and energetic and it just made him wanna SING! In fact...

My pretty green beauty, boy, you got the booty! You make my heart go root-toot-tooty! So come on and pick me, yeah, don't be snooty!

It was...terrible. Just the worst. But there was spirit behind the blue's teasing song, and a tone that said maybe his silliness was to help encourage himself more than anything else. If he failed, in the end, well, that was okay. He was just playin', right? Down in the weyr he'd come flopping out of, E'dan could only shake his head. "Booty? Root-toot-tooty? Man, Galxath, we have GOT to work on your lady-wooin' skills. But she IS really pretty, so try your best...!" With that the man flumped back into his chair, shaking his head, amused, but not ready to go charging out to find the rider just yet. No reason to deny Galxath his fun though, just because he might not dive into the love pool himself!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Galxath
Pros: Supportive, creative, loving, eager.
Cons: Soft-hearted, timid, impatient, needs constant reassurance.

About E'dan
Pros: Relaxed, humorous, hard-working, creative.
Cons: Unambitious, crude, lacks respect for rules and authority.

Galxath's Stats
Blue Dragon: +40
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
60pts

Strength: 5
Stamina: 15
Wits: 8  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Waiver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:14 am
User Image

Ironith often watched the greens dance in the air, those that were glowing and proddy catching his attention with their loud calls and challenges. He enjoyed the way their forms twisted and snaked among the clouds with so much grace. When a particularly bright green skipped around the bowl, chasing Wherries then leapt into the air, Ironith bugled backed at her, rising from his perch in his weyr to sweep into the sky after her.

You shine like the stars! Allow me the honour of your warmth! His eyes shifted from idle blues into purples as he rose into the air after the green.

G'er looked up from his desk on the weyr's edge, smiling. His bronze did so love to chase the girls and he was always so vocal about it. It would make this paperwork a little more tedious as the threads of lust spun through his mind - he'd gotten fairly good at ignoring those distractions, Ironith gave chase rather frequently.

I wish you luck in wooing her, Ironith! He called mentally, amused by the large bronze in a sea of smaller dragons. If nothing else, it was practice for them.
--------------------------------------------------------
About Ironith
Pros: Large, Fit, Smooth Talker, Witty, Confident
Cons: Huge Flirt, Large, Daredevil, Driven, Self-Critical

About G'er
Pros: Devoted, Empathetic, Approachable, Confident, Charismatic
Cons: Daredevil, Guilt-Riddled, Gambler, Demanding, Formal

Ironith's Stats:
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
55 Points

Strength: 15
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 16
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:34 am

Kindeth had been happily settled on his ledge, idly watching the dragons below, when one in particular caught his eye. The green was one of the brighter dragons of the Weyr, and one he knew well -- they had been weyrlings together, and she had always been nothing but amicable and sweet. His eyes went from a happy blue-green, to more of a blue-violet, before fading into a deep purple of lust. He had not chased since his failed attempt to catch Uridith, and that had been his first attempt at any flight. Maybe, just maybe, he would be more successful today!

Uridith had been lovely, but Absinth was a beauty in her own right. She was amicable and kind and very bright colored and amicable and friendly and kind and pretty and fun! He was tired of sitting on his ledge, of watching others find companionship. Wasn't he a handsome bronze? Wasn't he worth having someone to wrap around and cuddle?

No longer would he remain idle on his weyr ledge. No, today he wanted to spread his wings and fly!

Absinth rises, Mine. Watch me chase! Kindeth's excitement cut through his connection with his rider; the pleasure, the excitement, the lust. It hit S'del fast, and the young man all but stumbled down the corridor he'd been walking. This was only the second time he'd experienced a flight of any kind, and he wasn't exactly the most promiscuous of rider. Oh, but shaffit, the lust wasn't any less potent than it had been with Uridith's flight. Shards, and shells, but any desire for lunch was now transformed into a desire for something else.

. . . how did dragon riders do this regularly?

He supposed, though, that he could try fighting the feelings...but did he really want to? Absinth -- he knew whose rider that happened to be. Now, he just had to find G'len. Like Kindeth's desire to be near Absinth, S'del's instincts were to get close to G'len. Like dragon, like rider.

While S'del tried to get his bearings and make his way, Kindeth spread his wings and bugled his challenge. Let all of the Weyr know that he was going to chase! Absinth! Lovely, most glorious, most beautiful, most amazing, most glorious, most pretty Absinth! I will spread my wings for you any day. Let's fly together, and... Uh-oh. The bronze's speech had been going well, but now he found himself unsure how to get out of it. ...and uh, fly! It is a good day for that, most beautiful one. Ah-ha. There, that sounded pretty good! He was getting good at this wooing thing, and he did mean it. Absinth had always been a looker!

Oh...hmm. Maybe he should have sang a song like Galxath. Wow, if he were a lady, that sure would have impressed him! But he didn't know any songs. Oh well. He had no songs, but he sure had heart, and that counted for something, right?

So it was, he launched his bulky self into the air, glad that he had been wise to be resting on his ledge. He was slow to take off from the ground, but at least here he could get a falling start!

~ ~ ~
Kindeth's Stats:
Bronze Dragon: +30
Less than 5 Turns: +5
A High Reaches Resident: +5

Total: 50 points

Speed: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 5

Masterharper
Vice Captain

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Bazoth was resting in his weyr with Sorcha when the lovely Green rose, calling out her desire to every male in the Weyr. His rider was wrapping wires around stones, her hands moving hypnotically, but he rustled his wings impatiently as the pull toward the flight rattled through his every bone. Without even speaking a word, his fire-haired companion raised a brow in his direction, as if asking him why he were still here. Finally, Bazoth gave in to temptation, scrambling through the corridors until he was snapping his wings out into the open air. Don't worry, everyone, the real male has arrived, he jeered proudly. If dragons winked, he would have.

((Sorry it's so brief! I'm out of the house but I wanted to get in before it was too late :'D I'll edit more in later))

Bazoth's Stats:
    Color: 40 pts
    Average: +5 pts
    HR Resident: 5 pts
    = 55 points total

Speed: 11
    Dexterity: 10
    Wits: 14

DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:22 pm
Watching the boys follow her up, high, above the Weyr, Absinth cackled happily. Ohh, so many options! How's a girl to choose? Especially with such a dashing and gallant selection.

As she reached what she would consider a reasonable height, Absinth turned suddenly, skirting back close to the group following her. There was nothing about flights she didn't like. She liked watching the boys scramble for little old her, she liked stirring them up, pitting them against each other, and seeing who could take everything she gave them and stick with her through every twist and turn. Her mind burst with echoing laughter again.

Her tail flicked out as she flew past the first two blues to join, nearly grazing a wing here and there. What sweet boys. They seemed friendly. Were they friends? How nice. But could she make them forget about each other and look only at her? She would certainly try! Her flirting was interrupted momentarily as another joined.

Cute! But I think I like my rider's singing better. she teased, twisting away from them all to cut across the Bowl. She was flattered that the two bronzes chose to join. Not as nimble as the blues, victory was all the more uncertain. But who knew? She did like to stri things up! Mmm. Keep talking. You'll make a girl swoon. she giggled to Kindeth's stream of compliments. She couldn't help but giggle at Bazoth's declaration as well. So you're the real male, huh? I guess you'll have to show me! And with that, she took off through the sky with a surge, up towards the mountains.

((Anyone is free to looking for G'len as well! He's just sitting in the Bowl right now, but they can slink off somewhere more private if needs be ;D ))

----------------------

Males, roll speed and dexterity!

Absinth's Stats
Strength: 10
Wits: 11

Absinth: Speed + Dexterity = 32

Absinth's score = 17  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Masterharper generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:04 pm

If Kindeth could have glowed in pleasure, he would have! Absinth spoke to him! She actually responded to his compliments! Oh, oh that was so nice of her! Really, she was such a fun green! He wanted to tell his rider all about it, but he also knew he had to keep up with her, and that was kind of hard. . . but. Well.

It's not like she's never spoken to you before, Kindeth! S'del all but laughed as he found his way out to the Bowl. He could feel the emotions running through his bronze, and they were only getting worse. Faranth, he felt drugged on lust, and honestly, he wasn't sure what he was going to do if Kindeth didn't win. Unlike a gold flight, the only ones feeling this were those directly involved.

. . . that was going to be awkward later. He could try to fight it, but part of S'del didn't want to. Well, he'd deal with that after the flight was resolved.

Running fingers through his hair, he glanced around, before his eyes caught sight of a familiar figure. Ah-ha. Just where he wanted to be right now. His amber gaze was a bit unfocused, and he realized he wasn't sure what he was supposed to even do when he got there. With Lestenna they'd all wound up in her weyr. It had been relatively private, if a bit strange; but G'len was out in the Bowl, and . . . well. He supposed they were all just waiting to see who showed up, and ultimately, who won.

"Hey G'len," he greeted, cordially, trying hard not to look too out of sorts, and to keep his voice from being too much of a purr.

Kindeth, for his part, all but crowed in delight as he tried very hard to follow the swift green. She was quick and clever but he was strong and maybe not quite as clever but sweet. That had to count for something, right? If you swoon, I wil catch you if you fall, most lovely Absinth. Most radiant Absinth. Most... epic Absinth. He wasn't sure what was better than radiant, but epic sounded pretty, well, epic!

Part of Kindeth was glad to see more dragons show up -- though deep, deep, down his bronze instinct also made him want to snarl and hiss and drive them away. But she was not his yet, and he had no place to do so.

~ ~ ~
Kindeth's Stats:
Bronze Dragon: +30
Less than 5 Turns: +5
A High Reaches Resident: +5

Total: 50 points

Speed: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 5

Speed + Dexterity = 10!

Waiver generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:41 pm
Ironith bugled loudly, arching in the air to chase after the green, utilizing his mass to turn the rise into a fall. It wasn't the most graceful of turns but he managed it nonetheless, wings cutting the air and tail acting like a rudder.

You cut such beautiful lines through the sky, shining Absinth! Ironith might not be as quick as the blues, but he was large and beautiful and as he cut through the weyrbowl after the green, Ironith flared his wings as broad as they would go, eating up valuable airspace to make it difficult for the other dragons to navigate. It also had the wonderful side effect of showing himself off.

G'er looked up from his work as the bronze's lust washed over him, intensifying. He could sense the other shifting into a more competitive mood and shook his head - the bronze was taking this seriously. The green apparently was something else! G'er shifted uncomfortably in his chair, focusing on riding those waves of lust without succumbing - he had work to do! But shards, it was getting more and more difficult to concentrate....

Perhaps he should wander out into the bowl with the others.... He hummed, tapping the quill against his lips.
--------------------------------------------------------
About Ironith
Pros: Large, Fit, Smooth Talker, Witty, Confident
Cons: Huge Flirt, Large, Daredevil, Driven, Self-Critical

About G'er
Pros: Devoted, Empathetic, Approachable, Confident, Charismatic
Cons: Daredevil, Guilt-Riddled, Gambler, Demanding, Formal

Ironith's Stats:
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
55 Points

Speed: 6
Stamina: 16

Speed + Dex = 11
Ironith's Score: 4  

Waiver

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 13!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Orodreth was pleased to see others join him and the younger blue. It was always more fun if there were others around to add into the competition. He did love the ladies, but the flights were more then just catching tail to him as well. He let out a call to all of the others and then shoot after Absinth as she flew higher into the air. He had been prepared, tensed and ready, and sprung after her, keeping up easily.

Tyra watched as the dragons began to follow the lovely green and then turned her attention to trying to find G'lan. It wouldn't hurt to have a bit of fun if Orodreth won and if he didn't, there was no really big lose either. She was already in the bowl, since she had been near the lake, so it was easy to spot G'lan as someone moved to join him as well.

Nearing the two of them, she felt a bit awkward, this was not her forte, but she smiled, hoping her smile didn't seem aggressive as she waved to them. "G'lan, S'del."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orodreth's Stats
Blue Dragon: 40
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
High Reaches Native: 5

Total Points: 65

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 12

16 + 12= 28

Orodreth's Score: 13  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 pm
The double blow of E'dan calling him out on needing more work at wooing the ladies and the lovely green's claim to like someone else's singing better (even if it was her rider's) left the blue fawking after the gorgeous lady as she sped away. Better singing? Man! And he'd been like, trying! Okay, not really. At least the bronze seemed into his jams... Oh, right! He should get after her! The blue thrashed a bit in his effort to catch up, crooning and whirling his eyes after Absinth. Wait for me, baby! Give me another go, you gorgeous green goddess! I can't help my root-toot-tooty heart, y'know?

Ah yes. Such a classic love was his.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galxath's Stats
Strength: 5
Stamina: 15
Wits: 8

Galxath's score: 8  

ShinosBee

Nerd

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 27!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:47 pm
rolling  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

As a few more blues joined he bellowed loudly with pleasure. "Let's show her how well us Blue's can fly." While there was a bronze that seemed to have taken interest he paid him little mind.

Zangoth thrummed with pleasure as the sound of her laughter cut through his mind. "Absinth, the harpers would write ballads about the sound of your laugh." He chased after her as the dove and swooped, he wasn't more than a few widths behind her and this pleased him a great deal. Though the flight was young so he wasn't worried.

Octavia saw everyone else gathering in the bowl not too far away and figured she might as well go ahead and walk over that way too. What would it hurt? The lust from Zangoth made her blush and it was quite obvious that she was nervous in general about the whole thing.

She tried best not to show it. "Beautiful day for a flight, isn't it." She made it more of a statement than a question as she grew near the gathering party.

Just quoting since she didn't really say it to anyone in particular.
DruidTigeress

Masterharper

BastetAmun

Zangoths Stats:
Blue: 40
-5: +5

H/R: +5
Total: 60

Dexterity: 14
Wits: 10

Rolling Speed + Dexterity: 30

(I cannot add apparently the first time)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

smolderingskies generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 7!

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Bazoth's chest practically puffed to twice its size at Absinth's words. He'd definitely show her, and everyone else too. Zangoth expressed excitement at having more blues in the mix, a sentiment with which Bazoth agreed heartily. He fluttered his wings in an attempt to show off his physical prowess, although he wasn't quite the strongest of the bunch. Instead, he chose to woo her with words full of pride and excitement. Why even continue the flight? The winner is clear, he crooned. Ah, yes - easily the most intelligent of Bazoth's pickup lines.

He attempted again. When you take to the skies, Absinth, the whole weyr shudders in delight, he said. Still not the most eloquent he could come up with, but, well, he was a little distracted by other feelings at the moment.

Sorcha had been squirming impatiently thanks to these feelings. She hurriedly finished the piece of jewelry she was working on so she could head out into the bowl and watch with the rest of the riders. Just as Octavia made her statement, cheeks cherry red, Sorcha couldn't help but grin and chuckle. This wasn't Bazoth's first flight, for sure - greens took flight often, and he frequently followed. "As good a day as any," she said to her fellow blue rider, glancing meekly at G'len.

Bazoth's Stats:
    Color: 40 pts
    Average: +5 pts
    HR Resident: 5 pts
    = 55 points total

Speed: 11
    Dexterity: 10
    Wits: 14

Bazoth's Speed + Dexterity: 21

DruidTigress