Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ PROM WRAP UP + FREE ENROLL INFORMATION! } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 pm
THANKS ALL FOR A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE PROM! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!

Of course, all great things have to be wrapped up, so here's a list of things that are being wrapped up, and what to do next!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_crown FREE CHARACTER ENROLL: Make sure you fulfilled the free character enroll conditions as seen below in the spoiler:

gaia_crown [ EARN A PERMANENT FREE CHARACTER ENROLL ]

• Now doing a special promotional introduction to earning a character with rp points! In this event only, if you rp your quest character, and enter proof of you entering at least 7 days of raffles using them as the 250 words (keep a persona log handy somewhere!), you will be able to CREATE THEM INTO AN ENROLLED CHARACTER at the end of this prom!

• This character you can enroll officially and has all the RP perks, bells and whistles of an enrolled character. They HOWEVER do not get official art due to the limited time of the artists and the accessibility of these character slots.

• You can HOWEVER at any point in time, commission/win/buy from eligible auctions and customs official TiH art for your character from our official TiH artists. As you do not need art to enjoy all the joys of TiH you can start rping any time without any art at all! Any unofficial art you make or get you can post to your journal, but is not not considered official shop artist art/cannot be put on certs.

• Yes, once again, this is basically a full student character slot (sans art), but it can be grown, you can make a journal for them, rp them, prp outside of events, and even participate in metas for more points for them! When they are grown however, since they are not an art slot, please do not post them for ART growths until an art slot is obtained, and then they are considered eligible for all growth arts! They can grow however, ICly, with all the IC bonuses (ie dice upgrades, IC appearance upgrades, etc).

• Once again, at the END OF THE PROM I will make a thread for ENROLLED CHARACTER SLOTS. If you fulfill the conditions (see above), post your proof and you may then enroll them! Limit ONE per person for this event! For this event, this offer is STUDENT ONLY.

• gaia_star If you have fulfilled these conditions, please use THIS FORM BELOW to drop off your free character enroll! No need to wait for a GM to come quote, we'll only quote you if we see any discrepancies in your dropoff form!

• gaia_star When you're done with the form, you can now create your STUDENT ONLY ARTLESS FREE CHARACTER ENROLL for approval! When a GM has approved your enroll thread, you may start rping them any time + create a dorm for them!!

• gaia_star Remember this character has ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES OF RP but DOES NOT HAVE ART. You may, earn, bribe, or commission art from a verified artist in the future to get them that art slot, but it is on a per stage basis (as opposed to per character). If you earn a custom character or alt art slot, you may use it on this character! Please DO NOT submit these to the growth art thread, though they will be considered ICly grown when you have fulfilled the RP requirements for each stage.

• gaia_star Any other questions? Please pm Zoobey!

:!: [size=16][b][color=orange]PICKING UP FREE CHARACTER ENROLL SLOT[/b][/size][/color] :!:
[b]LINK(s) TO 7 DAYS OF 250 WORD RPS (or 7 days of raffle ticket entering). [/b]
[b] NAME OF CHARACTER:[/b]
[b] I HEREBY AGREE: [/b] That by enrolling this character they do NOT HAVE ANY FREE ART, unless I win it via custom art slot in any means!

gaia_crown EXTRA RP POINTS: FOR POSTING AT LEAST ONCE in prom over 600 words:

- Pick up an additional +5 rp points for the character that fulfilled that condition!

gaia_crown MINI GAMES: Mini game prizes will be handed out shortly! If you have NOT finished a minigame but are midway through it, you are allowed to complete it to the end of this week at the 10th, in which case, all prize redeems will be closed!

gaia_crown GENERAL RP: Feel free to continue rping as much as you'd like/ finishing/wrapping up any prom rps as you see for the rest of the month! The threads will also always be there, any threads you make, so make sure to archive them in your journal for safekeeping

exclaim HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND STAY TUNED FOR RAFFLE PRIZES AND MORE! A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF THE RPERS OF THE NEW STUDENT COUNCIL FOR MAKING THIS EVENT SO AWESOME!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 pm
The music slowly fades in volume as a gnome climbs onto the stage, a tiny mic in one hand and a crumpled piece of paper in the other. He spends five minutes fumbling with his tunic before he taps the mic.

"Is this thing on?" A loud whine from the speakers confirms it is. "Ok right. Uh." He flattens the paper and begins to read in a slow voice. "Thank you for coming to this prom. I hope you have all had a good time. I will now announce this year's Pumpkin King, Pumpkin Queen, Prince, Princess, and Jester!"

"First up is Pumpkin King, and this high and illustrious honor goes to Anepou Sah! Our runner up, the Prince, is Muka!"

"Next is Pumpkin Queen, and the lucky winner is Lucida ! Our runner up, the Princess, is Needle!"

"And last but certainly not least is the Jester, and this is awarded to none other than Alpinely!"

Quote:

Thankyou to everyone who voted, and congrats to our nominees! Please PM Zoobey with your character and what they were nominated as for some IC goodies!

Just a small note that the prom photos will be coming out ASAP and Ravvlet will be quoting people in the main thread when they are finished.
Again, thankyou everyone who joined us for this years prom, it was great to see everyone roleplaying and having fun! <3

Meeganex

Huni Pix

shyanimegrlix

Aria Starstonex

iloveyouDIEx

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 pm
exclaim PICKING UP FREE CHARACTER ENROLL SLOT exclaim
LINK(s) TO 7 DAYS OF 250 WORD RPS (or 7 days of raffle ticket entering).

1. 8/18
  2. 8/19
  3. 8/20
  4. 8/21
  5. 8/23
  6. 8/25
  7. 8/27

NAME OF CHARACTER: Ekaterina
I HEREBY AGREE: Yes I agree!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:36 pm
LINK(s) TO 7 DAYS OF 250 WORD RPS (or 7 days of raffle ticket entering). Here at bottom of post!
NAME OF CHARACTER: Zander Aabye
I HEREBY AGREE: That by enrolling this character they do NOT HAVE ANY FREE ART, unless I win it via custom art slot in any means!  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 am
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

NAME OF CHARACTER: Typhis
I HEREBY AGREE: That by enrolling this character they do NOT HAVE ANY FREE ART, unless I win it via custom art slot in any means!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 am
LINK(s) TO 7 DAYS OF 250 WORD RPS (or 7 days of raffle ticket entering): Here
NAME OF CHARACTER: Alejandro

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 am
[ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ] - [ 4 ] - [ 5 ] - [ 6 ] - [ 7 ]
NAME OF CHARACTER: Charmian
I HEREBY AGREE: i didnt want ur stinkin art anyway.....YES I AGREE  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:06 am
[1] [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7] [7]
NAME OF CHARACTER: Hirzael

((NOTE: OOPS! Sorry, this is Kitomyx on an alternate character account! XP I forgot to switch before posting. If this is a problem, please let me know and I can re-post with my other account!))  

Tress Gervene

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:37 am
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NAME OF CHARACTER: Carrol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 pm
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
NAME OF CHARACTER: Slaughter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:11 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NAME OF CHARACTER: Visne
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:14 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
NAME OF CHARACTER: Doyle

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:23 pm
1/7
2/7
3/7
4/7
5/7
6/7
7/7
NAME OF CHARACTER:Fyrion
I HEREBY AGREE: Yes I agree!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm
LINK(s) TO 7 DAYS OF 250 WORD RPS (or 7 days of raffle ticket entering). 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
NAME OF CHARACTER: Kalden

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:03 pm

NAME OF CHARACTER: Thalassa Azur
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff