Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

The beds though made of wood are actually oddly comfortable, the blankets are decently warm and the pillows in good condition. A few small oil lamps dimly light the room, not the best but it's better than nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OUTFIT: As seen, wearing his enchanted rings. Currently invisible. XX
OOC: First post yeet. Feel free to interrupt his sleep. XX

Katse snuck around the inn seemingly unnoticed, and made his way into room 109 through the window. The young white haired boy did not possess any money to rent a room, so he picked the second to farthest room and made his way in that way. Katse took a wooden plank out of his backpack, and lodged it into the handle of the door. This would make the door appear locked if anyone were to simply try to open, but for anyone who knows better, they could figure out that it's being blocked and easily break in. Sadly this is all the albino boy had as a first line of defense. "I hope no one comes barging in... I'd rather not lose my shiv in a strangers body. If I can even find the courage to do that..." Katse said in a soft whisper to himself. He sighed and left the window barely peaked open for a quick means of escape in the case of an emergency.

It was a huge risk coming into the inn, but Katse was tired of sleeping in alleyways and in trees, he desperately needed to sleep in a bed. The young thief took a coin out of his pocket and twirled it in his hand, starting to drift in his own thoughts. Where to get food next, if he'd ever risk coming to this inn again. His mother had a strict code of never sleeping in the same place twice, but Katse has broken that rule a few times already since her passing. Living like this was stressful, and sometimes, going back to a place you know is at least somewhat safe takes a little bit of stress off of him. Katse misses his mother dearly; even if their life was hell, they had each other to be happy about. Katse liked to think about what it'd be like, to be protected again in the arms of someone he loved. It was a nice thought, but a dangerous one. Trust in the wrong person could put him on a path of slavery.

Katse sighed once again, and put the coin back in his pocket. His stomach grumbled, which was a bad sign. Stomach grumbling can surprisingly give away one's position more often then they'd like. Reaching into his backpack, Katse pulled out some bread and cheese to eat. Taking his time, the albino boy finished his meal. It wasn't tasty, but it filled his stomach. He'd have to steal more sometime soon, he was almost out of food, and his canteen of water was almost out too. Maybe a nearby house could be a value tomorrow. But now, it was time for Katse to rest his soft eyes. Wrapping himself in a blanket, Katse laid his head on the pillow, and shut his eyes. With the shiv tucked underneath said pillow. Katse closed his eyes, and hoped sleep would bless him soon. Meanwhile his invisibility ring took effect since Katse was now still.

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 am
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Old Forest, With: two travelers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image
HP: 40/40

Returning to room 109, he looked around the hallway to find one of those knives that Bardo mentioned, though he wasn't sure what to do with those. It seemed important to the man. The elf put the key in the door and unlocked it, but then it still wouldn't open. Ayluin sighed as he tilted his head before he had an idea and took a little run to jump against the door which caused him to budge through it and landed him on the floor with a slight sound of pain and caused the knife to drop and slide away from him. "Ow, my teacher made it look so simple." he muttered as he got himself back up and looked around cautiously.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break: Sorry it is a little short right now, but I am not sure how your character will react and I don't want to just assume xD If he stays silent then Ayluin can't but wonder about ghosts as the door was barricaded, but if he would attack, the boy would throw up his shield, so two possibilities. I'd rather wait and see what yours does xD

TrashPuppy

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:11 am
OUTFIT: As seen, wearing his enchanted rings. XX
OOC:I fixed it!.XX

Katse finally drifted to sleep, and had the false hope of believing that he could have at least a few hours of rest. Upon the start of what might've been a nice dream, was immediately interrupted by the sound of the door being burst open. Normally, a loud noise waking Katse up wouldn't be an issue, he just would remain still and hope to God that whoever caused such noise wouldn't notice him. But this time, he's in a bed and invisible, which is usually an alarm raiser for most people. Katse had to react, and react fast. Katse quickly grabbed his shiv with a firm grip and sprung out of the bed. The albino boy noticed an elf who has fallen upon breaking into the room, who is now up.

Shaking, Katse couldn't seem to build the courage to fend off against this boy. Instead, Katse remained quaking in fear. The young boy kept his grip on his shive, and with his hand trembling, pointed it at the boy. Katse noticed the knife that slid away from the boy, and noted it's location. Still trembling, Katse decided to address the boy who broke into the room. "I-.. I'm not afraid of you! I just needed a place to sleep today. I... it's... I just need to sleep... I- I don't have enough money to buy a room. Th-this one w-. This one was.." Katse couldn't finish his words, the elven boy was probably an employee and could very well turn him in as an intruder. Even though the boy didn't seem to mean any harm, and didn't necessarily pose a threat, he found Katse; a situation that Katse was not prepared for. He's never been caught before. If the boy would react, Katse knew he wouldn't be able to make it out the window in time without hurting himself. So Katse stood there, in fear, waiting for his reaction.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 am
Thoughts:'Who is this then?'
Where: Room 109, With: a stranger
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

Ayluin hadn't expected himself to fall down so harshly, but it seemed he was unharmed. As he looked around the room seemed empty at first, but that hope was shortlived when some person suddenly jumped out what seemed nowhere. The elf boy gave a slight yell and moved backward, not even cause of the knife pointed at him but more the fact this guy had suddenly appeared to him. "Ghost!" he called at first, but then he had another look which seemed the other was as solid as he was.

Moreover when the other spoke, he seemed to be stuttering, like he was scared. Ghosts didn't get scared. Ayluin sighed in relief as he put a hand on his chest. His heart was beating super fast from the startle. But he didn't let it distract him for long, remembering the knife and he made sure to get ready with his shield in case the other would decide to charge at him. With Bardo away and Konoe still in the forest, he himself was pretty much the only one here that could help him.

"J...just put that away would you? I don't want to fight." he said. Of course the truth was he didn't even know how to fight, but he wasn't going to say that. But as he listened he tilted his head a bit and scratched his head. "I don't think you need money to stay here. I work at the inn in return for my room." he told the other, hoping he wasn't wrong and the other might lower his weapon if he wouldn't threaten them.

Out On Cocao break: He is fine, Ayluin is no fighter, he can't even fight lol

TrashPuppy

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:50 am
LOCATION: Leaning against the wall in between the bed and the window.xx
OOC:I have failed as a roleplayer. I'm going to go cry in my corner now.XX

As the boy asked him to put his weapon down, it eased Katse's fear of him. He genuinely seemed to not want to fight or any of the sort, nor did he seem to have the intention of turning him in. But that might be another false hope in Katse's head. He didn't let his guard down. Trembling a little less now, he slowly put his shiv in his pocket. And continued to listen to the boy. When the boy seemed to be confused about Katse's lack of money and staying at the inn, the boy mentioned about working at the inn in return for a place to sleep. This did peak Katse's interest, but still... he wasn't ready to trust someone yet. Katse slowly started walking towards the window, and rested his handle on the window sill.

"My- my mother said it's not good to look for work... that's how they get us... I- I just hide and take what I need..." Katse was still slightly trembling, he hasn't spoken to another person in a long time, he didn't know whether or not it's okay to stay in this moment or not. Just then, something registered in Katse's head that the boy said before that Katse didn't catch onto till now. He called him a ghost? He knew he was pale but the boy before him didn't seem any less pale than Katse was. "A ghost? I'm a human... I..." Katse looked down on the ground, and contemplated all of his decisions he could make right now. He could escape, and continue to live his life of running and hiding. Or, he could take a chance, and continue his conversation with the elven boy and see where it goes. Maybe it could be safe... just to find a job where Katse could lay low and still remain hidden.

Katse lifted his hand off the window sill, and leaned against the wall instead, and looked in the boys direction timidly, with his hands to his sides. "Is it... is it safe to work here..?" Katse asked with his soft voice, attempting to sound calm.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:10 am
Where: Room 109, With: A stranger

User Image

Ayluin was glad to see they lowered their knife and smiled a bit. "Thank you." he said and walked to the knife he dropped before looking at it and placing it outside to turn to the other empty handed. A gamble maybe as he didn't know them, but as long as he could get out without a fight, Ayluin would be happy enough. He watched as the other walked to the window but he stayed alert. After all whether they would flee through the window or decide to stick around and work, no one would come to harm.

Though the words kind of surprised him. "You're a thief?" he asked, perhaps with a slight disapproving tone to his voice but the elf shrugged. "Don't steal from the inn. Other than that, I don't think Bardo would mind. He gave me food and a room in turn for doing some work around the inn once he found out the money I have with isn't valid for him. He is a nice man." the boy pleaded for the owner of the inn. "Well you came out of nowhere." the boy reminded the other when they started about ghosts.

"It seems safe so far, but the forest isn't..." Ayluin replied, slightly unnerved as he remembered the event that unfolded there. He didn't get time to linger though as he heard a voice from the door. When he looked he noticed the feline that had been brought in before and the other guy. Ayluin walked to between the boy and them, as to not have the other startle to much and smiled. "It's good to see you up and about, the showers are right below!" he said and waved as the two left, turning around to see if the new visitor was still there.

Out On Cocao break: Fixed what? And why a fail roleplayer? o.0 Also I just had Seimei pass by as he is on the way to the bath, since he would react to a child in possible danger. But you can act as if they didn't happen lol or choose what to do as your char with them included xD

TrashPuppy

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 am
LOCATION: Leaning against the wall in between the bed and the window.xx
OOC:So, in the span of five minutes. I accidentally typed my whole post into a different post and replaced it. Luckily I had the post open in a different tab so I was able to recover.XX

Katse felt hurt by the boy's disappointing tone of him being a thief. The world is harsh, especially to humans now. It was the only it seemed he and his mother could live in safety, or at least not in captivity. Putting his hand to his chest, a rush of memories came back into his head about his mother. All she wanted was for him to be safe and happy, and maybe... this in offered in a safe place to be, and maybe, he could be happy. He could stay quiet here, and hopefully not have to steal to live. Katse's trembling was almost completely stopped now, only his hands seemed to shake a bit. The boy mentioned a man named Bardo, he seemed to be the one who owned the inn.

Katse didn't know how to act here, how does one ask for a job? Does one ask? How does one introduce themselves. Katse never talked to anyone before aside from his mother, so a situation like this was foreign to him. Attempting eye contact this time, Katse looked up at the elven boy. "I... I'm Flowers... No.. that's not my name... My mother just called me that. My name is Katse.. Katse Flowers. Can I.. Can I speak to Bardo? Could I be safe here?" Katse's awkward speech pattern didn't do him any favors, but he seemed to get his point across. He hoped dearly that he could be safe here. Alas he did not know that Bardo was not present at the inn at the time. The boy in front of him seemed like a nice person, but Katse still wanted to be cautious. He noticed another person outside the room, who seemed concerned about the situation, but the elven boy seemed to tell him that the situation was fine. Katse fell a lot more at ease now... It seemed the boy was truly not interested in turning him in. This made Katse trust the elven boy a little more.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:44 am
Where: Room 109 -> Entrance Hall, With: Katze

User Image

Ayluin also told the others it was fine, because he was the only staff member left at the place right now. It was a crew's job to keep people feeling safe and well cared for wasn't it? That was about all he knew about working at an inn though, to be honest. Once the others were gone, he had turned back to the other. They seemed to be at ease some at least. That was a good thing to Ayluin.

"I'm afraid Bardo isn't here at the very moment. He went to the forest to help out one of our own. But yes you are safe here." the boy replied. Of course he could only speak for today, but Bardo seemed like the type that was protective of others. Ayluin sure felt safe here and it didn't hurt to ask the man. "I feel safe here. Most of the time..." he spoke the latter trailing off as he looked in the direction of the entrance hall and the man that was still there. "Well, first of all, you can't stay in this room yet, not until we sorted it out.

Let's go to the entrance hall and wait for Bardo there. We can sit by the fire. My name is Ayluin and I help out around the inn."
                                                              he offered and introduced himself. After all he could hardly leave someone in a room they didn't pay for. The injured duo had been an exception as they needed the bed and rest. The elven boy beckoned the other person and then led the way to the entrance hall. If the other followed he would lock the room back up before continuing.
                                                              [Exit to Entrance Hall[

Out On Cocao break: Oh that happens to me too xD But why does your character act way younger than 18 if I may ask?

TrashPuppy

-

Silver Claw Inn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas