Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

The beds though made of wood are actually oddly comfortable, the blankets are decently warm and the pillows in good condition. A few small oil lamps dimly light the room, not the best but it's better than nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nothing could ever stop us...

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

Once he retrieved his cloak from the previous room they stayed in and bidding his companion to rest well, Yuki entered the room and closed the door behind him before leaning against it, his hand immediately going to his side. He had kept the pain from showing in his face during the time he was with company and now that he was alone, the burning feeling seemed to have intensified. The white-haired male dragged himself to the bed, removed his boots, and collapsed on it. Minutes of searing pain felt like hours before the burning turned into soothing warmth as if to compensate for the pain.

Sighing in relief, Yuki closed his eyes. There are still a lot more time before Bardo calls them for dinner. The thought of working for someone again made him sigh and shake his head. He can't live off of stealing forever anyway and he did plan on looking for a job before he travels off again. "As long as there are no dangers, I guess..." He muttered to himself, getting the unwanted memories to the back of his mind. Before he knew it, he fell to sleep.

In his tired state, he didn't notice someone watching him from the window.

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`**´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

From stealing our own place in the sun...

With:
Where: Room 105
Feeling: Sleeping

OOC: Wow I just noticed his picture is too big...

Quote:

Moonlit Gazer

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

It didn't take him long to reach the top of the stairs and he continued down the hallway, passing Ren's room for now and heading for the rooms of the two injured males. He was about to knock on the door to Seimei's room when he saw that the other was standing in front of the other room and smiled before speaking up, "Was just about to get you actually, food is done if you're hungry and this is for you. It's an herbal remedy from my homeland that should help speed up the healing process, it's bitter as hell but it works, I've used it for myself and Konoe a few times. Just drink it and bring the bowl back downstairs if you're going to eat or leave it on the table next to your bed if you're not. I have to give the other one to your friend so get some rest and I'll see you later." At that Bardo handed one of the small bowls to Seimei and smiled before knocking on the door to the room. He waited for a bit and after getting no answer moved to open the door, pushing it open with ease. He then walked inside and saw that Yuki was asleep on the bed, poor kid looked exhausted. He looked to the window for a brief moments sensing something was off but not seeing anything turned back to Yuki and sighed. He walked over and set the bowl down on the table next to the bed before shaking Yuki awake as gently as he could, hoping he wouldn't startle him.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Seimei and Yuki
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

OOC: ((I'm sooooooo sorry it took me so long to post, real life has been a mess but I promise I'll try and post more.))

Rhun Tolihzeh

Loveless Sky

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:33 am
User Image

There had been no dreams when he slept. Usually the white-haired boy would continue to sleep until noon the next day unless some poor unfortunate soul woke him up. He's exhausted, he can't help but be grumpy when someone interrupted him from his rest. Such a thing is happening now. First thing that registered in Yuki's mind is that he is being shaken. To be woken up, probably. Then the next thing that registered is that someone is touching him. Lastly, the thought that someone is touching him while he's in a vulnerable state.

Eyes snapping open, Yuki slapped the hand away and quickly scooted off to create some distance between himself and the one waking him up. It was an instinctive reaction the half-demon developed during his time as a slave. It took him a while to realize that he's in the safety of the inn and it was his new employer trying to wake him up. He also saw the bowl on the table and Yuki finally connected the dots. Well, s**t. "S-Sir Bardo..! I'm sorry for hitting you..." He apologized and bowed his head, hoping that the man forgive him.

He can't help it. He's still afraid of being touched. Bardo may not feel dangerous right now but Yuki still hadn't fully trusted the man despite agreeing to work for him. This... is not how he wanted to be the man's first impression of him...

With:
Feeling: Nervous

OOC: It's alright! Life here is being a mess either so I might reply just as slow!

Specter_Cry

Moonlit Gazer

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

A familiar sensation, a flash of silver haired nekojin male in his memory, and Bardo stood motionless as he cradled the hand Yuki had knocked away. He stood there for a good few minutes just rubbing his hand as he remained silent, un-moving. It had been a long time since his hand had been smacked away but the memory was still very vivid in his mind along with the regret that came with it. At that thought Bardo sighed and let his hand fall to his side before shaking his head. He then turned to Yuki and gave him a small smile as he spoke, wanting to distract himself from his memories, "It's fine Yuki, it was an instinctive reaction so I understand. I didn't mean to startle you if I did, just wanted to let you know food is ready when you're hungry and bring you that medicine I promised. It's in the bowl there, I'm gonna warn you it's extremely bitter tasting but it works, it has helped my tail a time or two." With that Bardo placed his hands on his hips and his smile brightened a little, though his eyes still seemed a little down trodden. "Anyway I'll let you get back to sleep if you want, I'll see ya downstairs whenever you come down, just make sure to bring the bowl or just leave it on the table and I'll grab it later, see ya," Bardo said and with a wave turned to leave, his smile dropping when he was no longer looking at Yuki.

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Seimei and Yuki
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

Loveless Sky

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image

There's a shift in the air that made Yuki even more uncomfortable as they stayed in their places for a few minutes. Bardo hadn't said anything for a while now and Yuki didn't trust himself to say anything. Just when the silence is finally getting to his nerves that the nekojin spoke. While the half-demon is relieved that the man had forgiven him, he couldn't help but think that something had bothered the nekojin. He decided not to ask.

Once Bardo turned away, Yuki stared at his back for a moment before looking away. "... Thank you..." He mumbled. When the nekojin left, Yuki moved to the side of the bed and stared at the bowl with the medicine in it. He sniffed it and even gave it a taste, shuddering at the bitterness, before downing the contents. Bardo wasn't kidding when he said the medicine is extremely bitter. He didn't want to taste it again.

It'll be quite... awkward, going downstairs, after what happened earlier. Should he skip? He wanted to but... Yuki just sighed and wore his boots before heading to the door, giving one suspicious look at the window, and left the room. He wondered how Seimei is doing now.

With: Bardo
Feeling: Mixed

OOC: Edit: Format

Specter_Cry

Moonlit Gazer

Silver Claw Inn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items