Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:54 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Nothing could ever stop us...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Yuki smiled and sat beside Seimei and thought about the question. The other areas could be just as dangerous as the north. He didn't know about the raiders other than what the rumors some travelers talked about. If the northern territory is that dangerous, how much more are the other territories? "I don't know." He answered. "We're also not in the condition for another fight if it happens, so we're stuck here for a while."

That is for the best, anyway. He'd rather wait until he's fully healed before going out to explore just as he promised, even if it took months or years. That is much better than marching at the risk to be captured or enslaved.

"And since we're here for a while, that gives us time to get to know each other." He said. Might as well as use this time they have to know about each other, right?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

From stealing our own place in the sun...

With: Seimei
Where: Room 101
Feeling: Okay
Wearing: black sleeveless turtleneck, pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:12 pm
OoC
-

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Room 101, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Alright

User Image
Ferocity: ☪☪☪☪☪☪
HP: 40/60

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The feline returned the smile when Yuki sat down next to him again. It would seem that they had forgiven Seimei, if he had been bad with something. Though it seemed they were as uncertain about the road ahead as Seimei was. And the other was right. They would probably not survive another fight right now. They had gotten away and it was best not to squander that gift.

The nekomata shook his head and sighed a bit. "Another fight would be a bad thing right now. I won't be able to use my skills for a while." Seimei entrusted to Yuki. Perhaps they could get a room here if the owner would come to them this time. A small smile played around Seimei's lips when Yuki mentioned getting to know each other. The feline had to admit, to really, truly be able to trust someone again would be really nice about now. But the other had saved his life, risking their own at that, surely that was a good sign?

"My life has pretty much been the same thing over and over. Give or take a few adventures and some treasure hunting." he said and chuckled a bit. "Treasure 'untin' as the Captain would have said. Sounds so fairy-tale like but it often wasn't. I'm not sure if I can tell you anything interesting, but what do you want to know?" he replied and smiled to Yuki.

Profile: Seimei

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Yuki tilted his head and hummed, nodding in agreement with Seimei, and listened as his friend spoke.The mention of being unable to use his skills worried him a bit but he gave no comment about it to listen again.

"How was it like, being a pirate?" He asked. He had only read about pirates in books and understood the gist of it. He is still curious to know what it was like other than relying on books and rumors. "It's ok if you leave something out if it reminds you of bad memories, though." He added.

Wearing:black sleeveless turtleneck, pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:21 pm
OoC
-

User Image
HP: 50/60

Seimei waited for Yuki to ask his questions. His life had been so filled and active while with the pirates it was difficult to just pick part of it to explain just out of thin air. It was easier if questions narrowed the field of stories. Of course it was a question he kind of expected. And it made sense. The feline smiled a bit at this realization but then nodded. "My life with the crew hasn't been to bad, until the end." he admitted and sighed a bit. "It's alright. You're fine." the feline ensured his friend.

"Nothing to much into the terms of fairytales and legends. But there was treasure hunting. Mostly we would just sail the seas, attack ships along the way. I admit we have done several raids on land while at it as well. For a while it was all I really knew. I joined them, a little unexpectedly, when I was just a child." he explained. "The captain pretty much accepted me as his son, he taught me all I know and when I was around 14 years old he made me first mate, much to the ire of some longer 'serving' crew members." he mentioned.

"But I'm trailing off topic...It was a nice time, filled with freedom, sailing, Ale, Mead, Rum, yes it's not a fairytale, we drank a lot of Rum. He taught me how to drink that around the time I became his first mate." Seimei added with a soft laugh in the latter and he shook his head. "I admit I have done things I'm not proud of, but still. It might be why I am now only a thief and nothing more. No more bloody fights for me." he said and then looked at them both and made a little apologizing motion. "Well that was the plan anyway.

But we kind of got forced here."
                                          he corrected himself. "What about your thievery? How did you get into that? And anything you would do differently than I do?" he asked Yuki and smiled a bit. There was no escaping the fact they were both thieves really. And they might remain in that life still, though perhaps as a duo.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

The wanderer listened as Seimei told him his story. It sounded fun, a life of freedom. To be honest, he somewhat felt jealous of the nekomata for that. Most of his life is filled with abuse and hardship and for a while almost found himself feeling like some object than a person. Yet he is amused by hearing how almost alike they had started and chuckled at when Seimei made an apologizing motion.

"Me? I think I've been a thief for as long as I remember," He said. "They found me in a forest as a child, alone, and kind of adopted me. They taught me everything I know."

Remembering them brought a pang to his chest. Yuki continued on. "We made a 'no hurting anyone' rule so our heists are pretty much harmless save for knocking people out. It was fun while it lasted, though." He paused as he considered the last question. Anythong he would do differently? He always thought about it back then, it slipped from his mind when he's trying to survive.

"Perhaps if I've been strong enough, I would have fought harder to protect them. But then again, I was still a child that time. The huters left me alve to sell me because it is not everyday you captured a young half-demon, much less own one." He answered with a sad smile and waved a hand. "But the past is the past, we can't do anything about it now. So, had any plans before you decided to stalk me?" He asked with a teasing smile. While he told himself long ago that he won't let anyone get close again, he is kind of glad Seimei did what he did. It felt... good to have friends again.

Feeling: Sad, Okay

OOC:

cry
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:59 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Seimei smiled when Yuki chuckled. It was true, he didn't plan to fight again. But then the raiders forced their hand. It had become fight or die, or get captured by the sound of it. So fight it was and they did come out of it alright in the end. They were both here, mending, and could return to their journey once fully healed.

The feline nodded. "It sounds like we have led similar lives but in different ways." he said. "I see. Indeed as a child you can't do much else and I guess you would be a rare find. Perhaps me as well then. I am glad the raiders didn't get a chance to find that one out." he mused and then chuckled when he heard his friend's question about the night they had met each other on the streets. It had only been a day, but it seemed like they already trusted each other for the most part.

"Not really. Only to find a place to rest my head to return the next day to do...well not sure what really. I have always just followed the captain." he said and sighed a bit as he scratched behind his ear. The feline was so used to having the captain around, he wasn't really sure how to go about this all, let alone while on land. Seimei was used to sail and adjust to the sea as their fickle mistress, in a way. "But when I saw you in your weird getup that was really drawing attention I decided to follow you and see what you were about." he said after shaking his head a bit and he smiled again. Yuki was right, it was no use to be stuck in the past.

His captain was dead, he would never return to him and the crew had betrayed him. Until he found Yuki he was just wandering about and living day by day, stealing to pass the time in a sense. Though it did leave him with a well filled purse, so it wasn't all for naught. "And now, my plans include you, my friend. It would be an honor to travel together with you." he said and winked a bit. Seimei wouldn't leave Yuki behind, not now. They had pretty much proven their loyalty to each other in the last fight.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Yuki agreed with the nekomata. There are some masters that bought slaves only to get them away from that fate but even those are rare. A life of slavery is something he didn't want his friend -or anyone- to experience.

He continued to listen to Seimei and tilted his head. "Ah, I see." He muttered and was about to make a comment when Seimei mentioned him and his previous attire. Yuki mentally made a note to himself to kill the man who forced him in that attire just because his clothes that day were all torn and full of holes and blood. He just gave the feline a pointed look before sighing.

Seimei's next words had surprised him and felt something warm in his chest. For a while, Yuki didn't know what to say. He's glad, really he is, but part of him also told him that Seimei might also end up like the others. "Those who got too close to me ended up dead or in danger, Seimei." He warned. "What happened earlier is proof of that and I doubt it will stop there. Are you sure you still want to become involved with me?"

One warning. Whatever the feline chose, Yuki will accept it. He liked having a new friend and he's afraid of having to watch one hurt or die again. If Seimei did decide to stick with him, well Yuki hoped nothing bad happens.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:57 am
OoC
-

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Good

User Image
HP: 50/60

Yuki's answer made Seimei tilt his head, his ear flicking in curiosity. It sounded like his friend's companions always got in trouble? But then, Seimei was used to that stuff anyway. Pirates were all about trouble and danger if anything after all. As result the feline shrugged and smiled. "Perhaps, but trouble seems to be everywhere. We'll both end up in it again I am sure, no matter what we do. Then better we can find a way out together right?" he replied and chuckled softy. He hadn't expected himself to be friendly with someone far enough to consider what was best for both, yet here he was.

Before he could say more however, there was a knock on the door and someone opened it and looked around the corner of the doorpost. Going by how they looked, the feline had to assume, for now, that this was the boy that his friend mentioned. "Thank you, for everything." he said when the boy left the kit, mentioned there was showers below and apologized to go back downstairs. The feline did think he heard another person downstairs. When the boy had left, Seimei looked inside the kit and smiled a bit. "The boy looks busy. Do you need some first aid care? We both look kind of like we need it." he said. "Though maybe we should get washed first." he then added.

Loveless Sky

-

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 am
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

"... Well, that is true." He replied with a shrug. Well, he should have expected it. The guy used to be a pirate, after all. Danger is like an everyday thing. At least he warned the male, though. He didn't say anything after that.

He only watched as Seimei answered the knock on the door and saw the elf from earlier. Ayluin, was it? The kid had left a kit and just left, maybe to do something else. His attention turned back to Seimei and the thought of getting a shower sounds good right now. "Fine with me." He answered and went to join Seimei. He is surprised when he heard a loud bang as if a door was slammed open and looked at the source of the sound. "... That elf didn't bust a door open, did he?"

Feeling: Confused

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:59 am
OoC
-

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Room 101 -> Showers, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Good

User Image

The feline chuckled a bit when Yuki reacted and nodded. "Unless you want me to leave, I'll be happy to travel with you." he reminded the other and smiled. The nekomata then picked up the kit and got up once more. His ears twitched when he heard the loud sound and he went to the door and looked into the hallway to see what happened. It looked normal though. "I don't know. But it doesn't seem like something is wrong." he said as he had his eyes close and listened.

"Or not..." he said slightly unnerved and he went out of the door and into the hallway. He made way to the room as quickly as he could, only to be met by the sight of the two standing across of each other. But the tensity changed however and when Ayluin confirmed they would be alright, the feline nodded and then looked at Yuki and smiled before going to where the showers were.
                                          [Exit to Community Bath]

Loveless Sky

-

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
Silver Claw Inn