Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

A faint chuckled fell from Bardo's lips when Ayluin mentioned they could make jewelry together and he smiled. "Sure kid, don't see why we couldn't," Bardo stated, his voice starting to sound a little more cheerful and relaxed. He hadn't realized how tired he had been but the bath had served to restore his energy, he still wanted a nap but knew that at the present time that was impossible he had an inn to run after all. He then sat up when he heard Konoe's words and nodded as he spoke, "Alright just be careful, especially you Konoe." At that Bardo gave Konoe a knowing look, he was already having a hard enough time trying to keep his own body in check and the smell wafting from Konoe was not helping. He knew exactly what time of the season it was and how dangerous it could be for Konoe in his current state so he really hoped that Ayluin could keep him focused enough. At that he sighed and went back to relaxing in the bath.

A short time later Bardo began to doze lightly but was soon pulled back to reality at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. He then turned his attention to the new arrival and nodded. He then got out of the bath and quickly got dressed, unbothered by the fact that a stranger was there. Once dressed he turned to face the male and answered him,
"This establishment is Silver Claw Inn and yes I own it, built it with my own two hands." With that said Bardo began to look over the male before him, he was pleasing to the eyes that was for sure and also oddly familiar. It took Bardo a second but he soon remembered where he had seen the male before, this male was the owner of the theater pavilion in the city and a fellow master. "Wait aren't you the owner of the pavilion, why are you here at my inn? I hope you're not here to cause a commotion, this is neutral ground and all who rest with in these walls are safe from the clutches of other masters."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Konoe and Ayluin => A fellow master
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

ChronoCrusadeRosette

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Dai stood there the whole time watching as the other got out of the bath and dressed. He certainly wasn't shy as his eyes ran over the other, though his eyes fell back on his face as he began to speak. He claimed ownership of the inn and Dai wasn't surprised by that. "Well that makes sense after all it shares your qualities. A rough unpolished edge but has a beauty about it" He mused lightly kind of trailing off in his own little mind for a while there.

When he mentioned his own Pavilion he batted his eyes at him. "Oh my sir, have you been peeping. though if you wanted a peep you should just come to a show it is more fun" he said moving into the others personal space not that he really knew or cared about that. Dai ran his slender fingers over whatever exposed skin there was as a grin pulled across his lips at the mention of a commotion.

"If I wanted to start a commotion we would not be standing here talking my handsome man. We would be at each other's throats" His fingers walked up and ran over his hair, just as soft as he thought it could use some good brushing. The crystal man moved away and looked around the bath for a moment enjoying the feeling of the steam, which gave his skin a shine to it like when you wet a rock or gem you find on the ground.

"By the way I am Dai, those within my world seem to call me the red god. Dai works perfectly fine though" He shrugged lightly, he was just visiting wanting to get a look at the area around his new home and business.

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
With: Bardo
Where: silver claw inn, bath
Wearing: androgyny end
but in a burnt yellow/orange color

Specter_Cry
MISTER KITTY MAN

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

Eyebrows raised slightly at the words of the male and then Bardo shrugged unbothered by what was said. It wasn't the first time he had heard something similar to what had just been said and it wouldn't be the last, not that the tora cared any. He was perfectly happy the way he was and wasn't going to change just because someone else said he was rough around the edges. However the next words that were said caused him to chuckle lightly before responding, "As much as I appreciate the offer I don't really have the time to be going to shows, I have this place to run remember. I only know who you are because I've seen you around when I was out on supply runs and what not." As he spoke he remained unfazed by the other male's flirting since he was used to it from other guests, there was only one person for him and that was Konoe. He then smiled at the male's next words and responded good naturally, "Fair point and after the little tussle I had earlier I'm not really in the mood to start a unnecessary fight so you're safe, for now." At that Bardo brushed away the male's hand and began heading to the door which lead back into the main room, wanting to check to see how badly he had damaged the floor earlier. However he did stop and acknowledge the male's introduction and responded with one of his own, "Name's Bardo, nice to meet ya Dai. Now if you'll excuse me I have a floor to inspect and workers to possibly fetch depending on the time, you're free to follow if you want and if not more power to ya." At that he finally reached the door and disappeared into the next room.

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: A fellow master
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

ChronoCrusadeRosette

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:37 am
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Nothing could ever stop us...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The bath is... bigger than he expected. Now that he's in the room, he started to feel a bit nervous. There are separate stalls, at least. The heated pools are what interested him most. He heard that getting into one soothes the nerves and it looked tempting.

But first, bath.

Yuki made sure to undress quickly and wrapped a towel around his waist before heading to one of the stalls to wash up. Feeling the water on his skin, washing all the dirt and blood, is a relief as he continued to wash himself. The wound on his side is beginning to scar, to his relief, before noticing something dark and flickering until it disappeared.

Must be my imagination. He thought to himself before exiting the stall to get and wash his clothes before heading for one of the heated pools to wait for Seimei oncw he is done and left it to dry, fidgeting with only a towel on him.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

From stealing our own place in the sun...

With: Seimei
Where: Community Bath
Feeling: Nervous
Wearing: Towel

OOC: Aaah baths xD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:57 am
OoC
-

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Community Bath, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Towel, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Good

User Image
Ferocity: ☪☪☪☪☪☪
HP: 40/60

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once assured all was fine, the feline left the elven child to it as he wandered further and searched for the place Ayluin had described so he could find the baths. When they arrived, he looked around and tilted his head slightly. "This place is large. I wouldn't have minded a bath as that as I grew up." he complimented the interior and then smiled to Yuki and walked to the stalls as well. Seimei wasn't as much in a hurry as to undress, as he couldn't care less how he was seen, but mostly he was slower than usual because his arm still hurt.

Ignoring it as best as he could, Seimei finished getting his clothes off and then stepped into the shower and started to wash all the dirt and blood away. Once he had found some soaps he could use and finished cleaning himself, he already felt much better. Without thinking twice he leaned outside of the shower and picked up his clothes with his uninjured arm and began to wash them. They were the only clothes he had after all. Though it would seem one of his gloves, that had been on his bitten arm, was beyond rescue.

Once done, the nekomata dried himself and picked up a towel that he wrapped around himself before laying his wet clothes down to where they could slowly dry up as well, while he threw away one of his gloves in the bin. From there he looked at the bath and smiled when he saw Yuki. "It looks like we are both much better after a shower." he said and walked to the bath before going into it and sitting down, allowing the warm water to stream over him. His arm had stopped bleeding indeed and now the feline just sighed in relief as the warm water also helped ease the arm a bit. "Let's relax a bit while the clothes dry." he offered and waited for the other to join him. As much as he didn't care about others seeing him under-dressed, he didn't really want to go out with his clothes still wet.

Profile: Seimei

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:22 am
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Yuki gave Seimei a small smile and went into the pool himself, sighing in relief as the warmth soothed him. He felt like he didn't want to leave. "I don't wanna leave..." He mumbled under his breath. He'll have to thank the elf later and talk with the owners of the inn once they return safely.

He is still a bit nervous about wearing so little clothing in the presence of someone else. Yuki tried not to think about it so much and just enjoyed the warmth of the water. "How's your arm?" He asked. Perhaps it is to distract himself or something to try and strike a conversation. Maybe just to ease up a little.

Feeling: Relaxed

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:27 pm
OoC
-

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Towel, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Weakened, tired

User Image

Seimei stretched himself fully, even stretching his tail and ears before he fully relaxed in the warm bath and closed his eyes. This was really nice for a change. He hadn't really done much relaxing while on the ship, safe for nights. Though his ear twitched and he looked up when he heard Yuki mutter. The feline wasn't sure what would be better himself.

If they stayed at the inn their lives would get very limited, not to mention they couldn't keep up the payment forever if they didn't have bouts in between. Doing all thefts in one city would become problematic. He was drawn from his thoughts when Yuki asked him a question though and looked over at the other male.

"My arm is hurting less when it is in the warm water. But other than that it stopped bleeding it is still not showing signs of healing itself." he answered truthfully. Seimei was used to be a rapid healer, so this did concern him a bit. Though he didn't want to worry the other to much. "I'm sure it will be fine soon enough." the nekomata tried to reassure Yuki. "How are you feeling after the shower?" he asked as he shifted positions a bit so he could look at his friend while they spoke.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

The wanderer raised a brow when Seimei answered his question and tried to reassure him after that. Perhaps the nekomata needed some sustenance? He's not sure how his friend's race do, after all. Some are fast healers given some time or abilities. Yuki let is slide, for now, to answer the question given to him.

"Refreshed," He answered. It was a nice feeling to have the dirt and blood off his body. "Beats the cold water you rarely find outside. Part of me won't want to leave this place but..." He paused and smiled. "I still have promises to fulfill."

It was some sort of rule for him, to take promises seriously. One broken promise was changed from seeing the world together to travelling for his sake. The second was to find friends, something he already accomplished he guessed, looking at Seimei when he thought about it. It is why he rarely made any promises now.

He wondered when their clothes will dry, though. Yuki slowly got up from the water and sat at the edge of the pool to let his body cool down a bit from the hot water and reminded himself to get some water if it is available.

Feeling: Okay

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:49 pm
OoC
-

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Towel, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Alright/Tired

User Image

The feline nodded when Yuki spoke. "It does look like the water is super scarce here. I wonder where it went. I'm really not used to being away from the sea this long, even if I wasn't on a ship anymore lately." he replied but he then listened as his friend said more. "I see. Intend to keep them huh? That is a good quality to have." he praised the other.

The feline turned himself around and stretched once more before he crossed his arms in front of him and rested his chin on them as he watched Yuki. When Yuki looked at him, Seimei tilted his head a bit and twitched his ear in curiosity. He couldn't read minds after all. Unlike his companion, he didn't get up and just reveled in the warmth of the spring. In a silent moment, the nekomata even yawned, still feeling very low on energy. Though not as much as from being on low energy. In fact he noticed he felt quite a bit better.

Perhaps it was the negative energy of earlier and then fueled with fear from the other person that had been with their child host. Despite having slept quite a few that day, he was still feeling tired. Not that it was a super bad thing immediately. It meant he would sleep well the coming night. They were safe inside right? "So you actually want to stay here longer huh?" he suddenly asked with a tired voice. Seimei needed some more sleep but he didn't want to leave the comfortable warm water yet.

Instead he was almost napping while his body took in the temperature, he did come from more tropic areas after all and this world or land he had ended up in had been very cold to him if he had to be honest. "I wonder if you can buy clothes here somewhere." the feline mused idly.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

He looked down at the water, feeling slightly proud of the praise. He didn't speak, thinking he might stutter again. Instead, he spoke about the earlier topic. "Many resources were lost after the storm. Finding those now would be quife a challenge than before." And it was true. Most of the land right now are desolate wastelands with ruins of the buildings the humans had built before.

Yuki watched Seimei move and even yawned. The tired look of his friend's face and the tone of his voice had him chuckling. It was kind of adorable. "I like the idea but I think a rest is needed," He said with a smile. "Don't fall asleep in a bath, Seimei."

Maybe their clothes should be dry right now? Yuki exited the pool to check, adjusting the towel as he made its way to it. The clothes are partly dry. That's okay, at least. He looked back at the feline and tilted his head in confusion. "Are you cold? I can lend you my cloak until we find one. I think that'll warm you up a little." He asked and sighed. "And let's head up. You look like you'll fall asleep any second now."

Wearing Towel

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:51 pm
OoC
-

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Alright, tired

User Image
HP: 55/60

The feline didn't oppose to having a nice rest. Though as he curled up easily in the nice and warm water, allowing it to cover him mostly, he could hear his friend tell him not to fall asleep in a bath. One of his ears twitched, causing the water around it to ripple before he lifted his head to look at Yuki as they walked to the clothes. "Why can't I fall asleep in this nice, warm water?" he asked in the same tired voice. Really this water had been the greatest he had been in since a long while.

With his guard down and overcome with tiredness, the feline's more childlike and playful side came out and he was a lot less guarded towards people. Of course it helped that he already trusted Yuki at least. "Where I come from it is always warm and sunny."he muttered. When his friend spoke about getting out and to bed once more though, the nekomata reluctantly got out of the warm water, immediately noticing the difference between the warm water and the somewhat cooler temperature of the room around them. After being drenched in the warm water, it felt a lot colder to him.

Now he was already out of the water though, he might as well go the rest of the while too. Without even worrying about not being alone, the feline dropped the towel and got dressed back into his clothes. They were also made for warmer regions of course, so it wasn't much of a difference, but it was somewhat warmer. He would just take the dampest clothes off before going into bed. Seimei picked up the towel and tossed it with other towels that looked used and uttered a little sound as he yawned once more.

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Yuki let out an amused huff at the nekomata's question while he dressed. "I'm not helping you if you find yourself drowning." It was a lie of course but Yuki'd laugh if that did happen before helping the other. The wanderer sighed in relief when his friend did as he was told.

So Seimei was born in a tropical region, then. Being in such places always annoyed him because it was just too hot. The half-demon is more used to colder places that being in a tropical climate is the equivalent to being toasted alive in sunny days.

He walked out of the bath as Seimei dressed. They can hang the damp clothes later before they sleep until the owner arrives. He is still uncomfortable being in less clothing with someone else but Seimei at least didn't look like he'd do something while he is vulnerable. Yuki is surprised about how much he trusted the boy already.

"You did say I'm too trusting," He muttered to no one with a small, sad smile. "Right, Li?"

Wearing : black sleeveless turtleneck, pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:42 pm
OoC
-

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Alright, tired

User Image
HP: 55/60

Seimei shook his head a bit at Yuki's joke. The guy had risked his own life just so he would be safe. The feline doubted that he would let him drown just like that. A soft, short chuckle escaped the nekomata as he caught himself trusting Yuki as such. "I guess there is nothing as trust building as fighting for our lives together." he muttered softly as he rubbed his eyes, not even sure if the other would hear him. Not that it would be a bad thing whether they did or didn't, it had more been a mutter to himself.

His ears twitched when the other spoke and he looked over at Yuki, tilting his head slightly as one ear moved forward curiously while the other was more back in confusion. "Huh? Were you talking to me?" the feline asked his friend, not sure if he heard that well or if he was just overcome with tiredness. It wasn't long before he finished putting his clothes on, still using one glove to avoid being completely exposed. It was quite far in the evening and the nekomata was noticing it. At least they were inside though.

Once all finished, he leaned against the wall waiting for Yuki, while trying hard not to fall asleep on the spot. Their beds weren't far away this time after all. Thinking that, Seimei's mind wandered to the bloodied sheets on the bed he used. He would need to find a way around that he thought, unbeknownst to the fact the elf boy had already switched them for the night, so the nekomata had a clean bed to sleep on.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Yuki looked at Seimei in surprise then he remembered. Sharp hearing, right. The white-haired boy gave his friend a deadpan stare with the answer in mind. "I'm talking to the person behind you." He answered before giving a smile. "Just kidding. Let's go up, Sleepyhead."

He made sure to stick close to the feline. Just in case. He isn't as tired as Seimei but maybe he'll try to sleep. Hopefully nobody wakes him up so early.

Wearing : black sleeveless turtleneck, pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC: lol short

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash