Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image

In the back of the inn stands a set of double doors that opens to a large community bathroom with a few heated pools and wooden bathroom stalls for those who need a bath or to use the toilet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe listened to the question if bardo could buy the tools. In truth Bardo made his own tools from scrap metal that could be found around the city which often at times he and bardo go to find the metal to be turned into cooking tools. Finally arriving at the community bath even before Bardo did which was unlike the tiger cat to be late, Konoe had a feeling that Bardo got held up for the time being, He then turned to face the elf boy.

"Bardo makes his own tools from the scraps of metal we find in the city, for example, this inn was built from scrap material and some wood from the near by trees. With the city in such a bad state there are not many places to buy tools, people usually make their own somehow. The weapons smith finds broken weapons and fixes them and resells them like new. Don't worry Ayluin, I teach you the ins and outs of this place in no time."

Konoe stated giving the elf a light pat on the back before he removed his garments, but before he got into the heated pool he tied a small towel around his waist to cover the regions down below and soon got in and let a soft sigh escape his lips.

"Come on in, the water is nice and warm. Bardo will be here soon since he's probably occupied with a guest or something, wouldn't put it past that lazy tora."

Konoe stated in a teasing tone, he'd always pick at Bardo whenever the tora picked on him so it was fun to return the favor sometimes which caused a small chuckle to leak out from the co owner of the inn.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: The kitchen ==> Community Bath
With: Ayluin
Wearing: a towel around his waist to hide his private regions ^.~
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:41 pm
Thoughts:'What a great bath.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Communal Bath, With: Konoe
Outfit: A Towel

User Image

As they walked to the baths, Ayluin listened to Konoe as he spoke and explained about how this city worked right now. The boy loved to learn about everything and every place, so it was intriguing to him to hear about all the different ways here. One such interest was how they made tools and even buildings with scrap material and trees. The latter caused the boy to smile. "So not much different than how I was taught how to make a shelter and which fruit I can eat and which I can't. Only you two have one place." he said as he deducted it all in his head.

When they got to the bath, Ayluin was briefly distracted however. He had never seen a place like this. When Konoe patted his back and let his hand go, Ayluin smiled, walking in further and looked around him from where he stood, not wanting to go to far in while wearing his boots. This soon turned out to be the right decision, as the feline nearby was getting out of his clothes as well. But then it did make sense. Couldn't bathe with clothes on. The elf boy watched at first as Konoe got ready and then went into the pool, so he could do it right from the start.

"Okay, it looks great!" the boy said when Konoe told him to join him in the water. Ayluin took off his cloak which he placed on the ground, putting his boots next to it and the rest of his clothes and bag on top of the cloak. Once he was done, he followed Konoe's example and put a towel around his hip. At first he was unsure of how to do it until he just decided to tie the corner ends together on top and then he tested it. It was nowhere as neat as Konoe's but at least it stayed in place. All the while listening to the man.

"If he is occupied with a guest wouldn't he be working though?" Ayluin asked and chuckled a bit as well. The elf boy walked to the pool Konoe was in. It was tempted to dive in, but even Ayluin could see that it was to shallow to be trying that. He would just hurt himself. It was about the same way with swimming near waterfalls and bathing in stronger streams. Unlike said streams though, when the elf walked into the water he stepped back at first again, it was a lot warmer, before he carefully walked in before sitting down. "This is so much better than cold rivers." he said happily as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warm embrace of the pool water.

"How did you make this?" he asked Konoe curiously. It looked quite advanced, to think they made it with scraps and wood. "It's really amazing." The elf smiled but he didn't sit back to much on the account of being shorter than an adult. Ayluin could think of a lot of questions, but somehow he had a feeling it was best to stay calm and not to excitable. Maybe it was the warmth and nature of the heated pools.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Shortly after entering the community bath he heard conversation and chuckled, he must have missed them coming here when he was dealing with Muramasa and his bullshit. However the question Ayluin asked is what caught his attention and he walked up as he spoke, "There was a hot spring underneath this building that I discovered accidentally while I was gutting it so instead of covering it up I decided to make use of it and created this place. It took a while to find all the materials and set it all up but I'm pretty proud of it none the less." At that Bardo smiled and continued on, "This inn was actually an old abandoned storage building I found when I first got here and I gutted it and built everything here by hand from stuff I salvaged from the city and traded for with other cities that still exist. Where Konoe and I are from it's not unusual to take buildings that have been abandoned by others and reuse them for our own buildings. In fact there's a whole city in our homeland that is built using this concept and it's the largest city there." With that said Bardo stripped and tied a towel around his waist before joining them in the pool. He let out a soft sigh when the warm water began to relax his body and slowly but surely the pain in his wrist faded. He then smiled and moved over to Konoe, licking his ears affectionately before speaking once again, "We're gonna have to be a bit more on guard for a while, looks like King Kill lost one of his pit dogs and the damned red eyed devil is after whoever it is. I have an idea who it might be but I can't be for sure so just be careful alright, that goes for you as well Ayluin."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Konoe and Ayluin
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe felt his ears being licked by his tiger lover which caused the poor cat to blush in utter embarrassment, in turn he playfully swats the innkeeper as revenge for the lick to his ears in front of another person. Konoe hated it when Bardo showed his affection in front of others, knowing such things were meant to be in private, this annoyed the small cat. As Konoe listened to Bardo explain about their homeland, it made the small cat slightly homesick. Bardo then mentioned to be careful around the weapon smith known as Muramasa, as well as someone named King Kill, this caused Konoe to blink as he was curious as to who King Kill was.

"Who the hell is King Kill? Also, we'll be careful Bardo. Not like we're gonna go anywhere dangerous, we know better than that, if anything I'll fend them off if they try to mess with me.. or Ayluin, I'll claw their eyes out if I have to."

Konoe stated as he was confident in his swordsmanship, which was far from Bardo's level, in truth he was jealous of Bardo for the simple fact that Bardo's skill with a sword was better than his own skills. With that Konoe began to wash his hair trying to be careful of his ears which were a pain to wash sometimes.
User Image

Where: Community Bath
With: Bardo and Ayluin
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (outfit on left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 am
Thoughts:'Such nice people.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Community Bath, With: Konoe, Bardo
Outfit: Towel.

User Image

Ayluin was sitting calmly as he enjoyed the water and expected Konoe to reply to him. When he heard a different voice coming from behind him suddenly, the young elf startled slightly causing some splashes as he turned around quickly in surprise. But when he saw it was the other feline he had met earlier a smile quickly returned to his features as he listened to the answer. The boy was quite at ease here and it didn't take long for Ayluin to return to his calmer self. When Bardo started to strip to put on a towel he looked back ahead of him to give the man some privacy. It just felt like the right thing to do.

"I see. That is really impressive Mr. Bardo. You must be really good at building stuff!" Ayluin praised the feline as Bardo stepped into the bath to join them. Ayluin chuckled softly when they licked Konoe's ear and made them blush but he didn't comment about it. It was clear for even him to see that it brought embarrassment to the blond haired fellow. Hearing his warning though the boy looked a little disappointed as he figured that probably meant they wouldn't go outside as soon as Konoe seemed to have planned.

Ayluin was silent for a moment as the two spoke, thinking about what he had heard so far. They made it sound like everyone outside was all to happy to jump anyone out of nowhere for nothing much at all. He must have been lucky so far to have made it here. It sounded like not standing out was the best way to go here. Ayluin gladly took that advantage. The felines made him a little scared of everyone else out there, he definitely would be careful. The elf was pulled from his thought when he heard Konoe answer to Bardo.

A smile came back to him as the feline finished. "Thank you, Mr. Konoe." he said. In truth he was quite touched that the man that had just met him was already talking about protecting him. "We'll watch each other!" he put in his own ten cents on this part of the conversation. The boy got up and moved back a bit before he gathered some energy around him and formed a shield around himself and smiled at the felines. "I don't know how to fight, but this shield has helped me many times. I can use it on others as well." he explained before he dispelled the shield, all the while making sure he didn't break anything. With all the running and defending he had done over the years, his shield was his most powerful magic he possessed, with growing plants from seeds a strong second.

He didn't usually just show his shield as it did take some energy, but these men had been so kind to him, he wanted to do something in return and one thing he could do was help them with protective magic. And perhaps that would help Bardo feel a little more at ease. Ayluin stepped back into the bath to finish what he started, after all they came here to wash up. While Ayluin stayed at the inn, he wanted to do as much as he could in return for their kindness.

Out On Cocao break: Sorry for the delay! Easter had it's clutches in me, or rather my family did. Did you two have a good Easter?

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Bardo blocked the swipe from Konoe with his good wrist and then chuckled. He had expected some sort of retaliation from his lover and he wasn't disappointed, Konoe was always a feisty one. However at Konoe's question Bardo sighed, he forgot that Konoe wasn't fully aware of what went on outside the city. At that thought he ran a hand through his hair and began to explain things, "This city is surrounded by people who steal things from others without caring about the damage they cause called raiders. There are four factions in total, one to the north, one to the east, one to the west, and one to the south. The faction to the west is known as The Slaughtered Lambs and they are lead by a man called King Kill. King Kill is one of the most dangerous people you could come across out there and he's known for his love of pit fighting, basically he forces his men to fight each other for his own amusement. Recently one of his pit fighters has escaped and now Muramasa is after them, that's why I want you two to be careful out there." It was at this point Bardo fell silent as he listened to Konoe and Ayluin's words. However when he saw the shield Ayluin produced it brought him a mix of surprise and relief, he didn't know much about magic but he had learned a little since he had arrived in this city. However he still worried for them, he knew that Konoe could handle himself in a fight but he also knew that there were numerous others who were stronger. However he also knew that Konoe would do whatever he pleased so it was pointless to resist it, but that didn't mean he wouldn't worry. He let it be for now though and spoke up once more, trying to change the subject, "Anyway that's neither here nor there, Ayluin I've been wanting to tell you something. Just because you work here doesn't mean you have to keep calling us Mister, just our names is fine. We're all equals here so don't worry about the titles alright."

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Community Bath, With: Bardo, Konoe

User Image

"Why make your men fight each other for you? Wouldn't that just cost him his men? It's mean too." Ayluin said after hearing Bardo out. From the words he heard now, this King Kill person wasn't someone that Ayluin would ever want to cross paths with or even see from a distance. His people weren't unknown to military, they just didn't need it anymore. Nonetheless Ayluin was still told the basics. And those were that an army is nothing without it's soldiers. Before he could really focus for the reply though, the other mentioned Ayluin not needing to say Sir and he tilted his head a bit. "I say Sir cause you are older and more experienced than me." he explained as to why he said it. It was just how he had been raised.

"However if you want me to say Bardo and Konoe I can do that too, cause you gave me permission to." he added and chuckled. Ayluin was well behaved and had been raised with respect and dignity. He would say Sir and Ma'am to older people than him unless told otherwise like Bardo just did. The boy smiled and finished washing himself before just relaxing some in the water. It was a bath after all.

Out On Cocao break: Posting as per advise smile

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe huffed a bit when Bardo dodged his swipe, he was used to that. Konoe relaxed further into the bath while thinking of where to go scavenge for material that bardo can use to make cooking utensils and so on, he was aware of the dangers that lurked out there in the city but that wasn't gonna stop Konoe from venturing out there. Watching Bardo closely, a impish smirk appeared on the cats face and slapped some bath water in an attempt to splash Bardo in pure spite. " Take that! Erro neko.. I know what it takes to be sneaky and sneak around our foes." Konoe stated confidently in his tone, though at times he was over confident, and that got him into some hot water before, though that was in the past and he's learned to avoid fights he has no way of winning. "Bardo, you worry too much, you'll get grey hairs if you constantly worry, though you have that right to worry since we are partners, so its only natural that you worry about me." Konoe stated as he began to stand up and head over to the edge and sit there to dry off.

While Konoe sat there at the edge of the bath to dry off, he couldn't help but remember their home in Sisa, he wondered if the place was still in one piece or was it gone like this wretched place they live in now? A small sigh escaped the cat while he was lost in thought.

User Image

Where: Community Bath
With: Bardo and Ayluin
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on the left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Bardo sighed inwardly when his attempt at changing the subject failed miserably but he didn't really blame Ayluin for questioning it further. Honestly Bardo didn't understand it fully himself either since he hadn't exactly met King Kill personally. He had seen the man in passing before and learned of him from other masters, but never once did he meet the man nor did he care to. However Ayluin deserved an answer at least so Bardo steeled himself and answered him as best he could, "I completely agree with you on the fact that it seems rather pointless and cruel. However the raiders aren't exactly the nicest people, they steal from and attack whoever or whatever they wish. King Kill is honestly the worst of them at least in my opinion since he pits his own men against each other for his own amusement but I wouldn't underestimate the other raiders and their leaders if I were you, many of them are cruel and heartless bastards. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and their men, some don't even care about their own guys like King Kill. I have never dealt with them personally myself but I have met people who have and they were damn lucky they survived from what I understand so just watch out for them all right, I don't need you guys to fall victim too." At that Bardo resolved to drop the subject, not wanting to talk about it anymore. He was never a fan of the raiders and never would be so he didn't like talking about it, he only wished to warn those he cared about and that was that. However Bardo was torn from his thoughts when he felt water splash him and he looked over to see a smirking Konoe and chuckled. He should've expected that from his lover but then again he was a bit distracted at the time, though he did shake his head slightly. He then sighed when Konoe mentioned he knew how to sneak about and that he worried too much, both points completely true. He knew Konoe was good at getting around without being noticed much and that the other nekojin would be fine, especially after what they had been through. Life hadn't been kind to either of them there for a while but somehow they managed to push through so despite his worries he trusted Konoe to take care of himself. At that thought Bardo managed a smile and spoke up, "Of course it is but I know you can handle yourself, I just want you guys to be wary alright. This place is much like Sisa back when the void was around and you survived that so I have no doubt in my mind you can survive this, just be careful that's all I ask." It was at this point Ayluin finally responded to Bardo's earlier attempt to change the subject and Bardo smiled as he responded, "No big, just for future reference stick to just our names 'kay kid?"

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Community Bath, With: Konoe and Bardo

User Image

The boy had nodded when he got explained about the raiders. There wasn't much he could do and he didn't really understand it all, but it seemed the basic message was to be careful of shady people. It made sense, after all his parents had told him over and over. After that though, Ayluin didn't speak of the topic anymore. All he could do was to be careful. He just chuckled when Konoe splashed Bardo while he shielded his eyes for the water himself, before he splashed water back at Konoe since he caught him in his splash to Bardo.

When he heard them speak of their names, a smile played over his lips and he nodded in agreement. "Okay Bardo." he said and grinned. It was a nice time to spend here at the bath. Ayluin couldn't even remember when the last time was he had any sort of shared time as this. Since he left home to fulfill his dream, he had been quite on himself. He did feel lonely at times and would miss his parents but the memory of his father would always put him back into the mindset that he could do this.

"What do you do for fun here? Well besides bathing, this is fun too." he asked curiously suddenly, chuckling at the latter. He remained a child after all, fun was a big part of his life. "I have only seen sand and ruins till I got here." he admitted with a slight sigh. It had been a disheartening sight wherever he went.

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Bardo smiled when Ayluin agreed to call him and Konoe by their names from then on and nodded content with that. He then chuckled lightly when Ayluin asked what they did for fun and answered, "Fun huh? Dont get much time for that since up until now Konoe and I were the only ones running this whole inn by ourselves. However if I had to answer I'd say I enjoy making things in my free time, jewelry, pots, pans, other random things. I'm a very hands on person, everything you see in this inn I built and made with my own two hands. I also love to cook and bake when I get the chance and the occasional spar with Konoe, but that's about it really. Other wise I'm running the inn, scavenging for supplies, or talking with the few traders, merchants, and travellers that come through here." At that Bardo fell silent once more and slid further into the water, grateful for the chance to relax if only for a little bit. The heat was pleasant and soothed the soreness from the fight he had earlier, sure he was still in pretty good shape but he did get tired a little bit faster than he used to, the joys of getting older.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe's ear flicked a bit hearing a couple of voices at the main entrance, with that in mind he stood up dodging Ayluin's attack altogether and quickly got dressed into his inn attire and looked back to the other two

"I'm heading to the main entrance, I will wait for Ayluin there so we can head out to go scavenging"

Konoe stated as his crooked tail swayed from side to side, he tried to clear his head but with that time of season approaching, it was proving difficult to keep his scent from being noticed by other nekojin, his ears pin back against his head as he left the bath with a hint of heavy blush as he would make his way to the entrance to wait for the elf.

User Image

Where: Community Bath ==> The Main Entrance
With: Bardo and Ayluin ==> no one at present
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on the left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:32 am
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: Konoe
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

"Not much fun huh?" the boy asked and smiled a bit. It wasn't to unexpected after all. No one here really looked like they had much fun. The young elf looked up when he heard Bardo about jewelry and chuckled. "We can both make jewelry then! I'll be glad to help with what I have learned on my travels if you need it." he offered but then the other slid into the water more and Ayluin didn't think they would do much else for a while.

It didn't really seem the two were in the mood to play with him either. Slightly disappointed the elf settled for just relaxing until Konoe got up, dried and got dressed. He thought it may have something to do with the voices he heard coming from the main room, but since the other two hadn't moved he thought perhaps he imagined it, he hadn't exactly slept sufficiently after all. A smile returned to the elf's face when he heard Konoe's words.

"Yes that sounds great, let's go." he said and got out of the bath as well. It didn't take him long to dry off and get dressed either and he peeked into the bath from the door and waved at Bardo. "We'll be back before you know it!" he said and then turned and ran through the halls back to the entrance hall. In short time he had joined Konoe and he smiled. "I'm ready, just let me know what it is we're looking for and we will sure collect a lot of stuff to help out." Ayluin said with full confidence. After all, if need be, he could control some of the earth with his magic to help out Konoe even better.

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Red light bathed the streets as he walked, the light shining through his hair. He was roaming around, with no real destination in mind. He paused finding himself at what seemed to be an inn. He gave a tilt of the head as he looked around the outside of the building. It certainly wasn’t as pretty as his own that was for sure, but it looked sturdy. Dai ran his hand over the oak door and frame before he walked inside.
Seems the voices he had been hearing had moved to another part of the building for no one was in this main hall. His red hair made little specks of red light over the interior as it caught the light occasionally. "How quaint " he mused to himself as he leaned on the bar, clicking his heel lightly on the floor. It was all quite cute, and reliable for sure which means it must be a reflection of the one who had built it or owns this establishment. He hopped himself onto the bar sitting on it listening for a long while and decided to help himself too drinks leaving a few pieces of gold as he took a sip. He didn’t really need it, but it was a nice way to spoil himself.
"maybe it is abandoned…though it is far too clean for that " he said noticing things where dusted for the most part and the dishes where clean at the bar. Dai shrugged before hopping down, being sure not to damage the wood floors with his mass; that would be an awful shame. His heals clicked on the floor as he walked around, the empty place. Well he thought it was empty till two came out in the open, seeming too come from a bath area. Actually, that sounded kind of nice. He looked at the two as they passed, both where quite cute. What a surprise too that another one was just like mister kitten from the boat.

The clicks echoed slightly as he entered the bath area, seeing the more burly looking man. "You must be the owner of this establishment " he tilted his head moving closer out of curiosity. He was a kitty too, how fun! But not the kind of cute the others where he reminded him more of larger cats he had seen in all of his wanderings.

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
With: Bardo
Where: silver claw inn, bath
Wearing: androgyny end
but in a burnt yellow/orange color

Specter_Cry
MISTER KITTY MAN

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash