• Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe watched the elf in the corner of his eye listening to his words of becoming a goldsmith, he admired that about the young elf. Emitting a calm sigh before looking off to the side."You might say that, though Bardo got here before me... you see once everything in our homeland returned to normal after dealing with a sorcerer we got split up for quite a while and I wandered here by pure luck because... I um, have no sense of direction..."Konoe mumbled the last part as his tail flicked nervously having a feeling of embarrassment wash over him.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Silver Claw Inn
With: Ayluin
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on left)
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 am
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Kitchen, With: Konoe
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

Ayluin smiled at the feline as they spoke. "That is alright, maybe a map of the area could help. I am just wandering myself, looking for goldsmiths I might learn from. But I don't really have a direction otherwise." the boy admitted. Ayluin wasn't sure what to do now actually. He had always been on the move or he knew of a goldsmith nearby. This land seemed to overthrow all his way of travel as he knew it. "Is there something you would advice doing here when not out with a destination? It's only that I have never been in a land as this, and always had a goldsmith in mind for a destination. This is the first time ever that I don't." he explained and waited. If nothing else he could always relax in the main room and go to bed on time to be awake the next day to start his new job here behind the bar.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe looked to the elf and thought for a moment as he looked back to Bardo's invitation to join him for a bath and after dealing with the scruffy male he could use one himself. He then looked to the elf."Want to join me and Bardo for a bath. It should help you relax since you traveled a long way. Also, the guy I told you about can make just abut anything so ask him if he can aid you in gold smithing, He uses gold to decorate his weapons so can't hurt to ask...perhaps I can take you to his shop later if you want..."Konoe suggested knowing Bardo would pitch a real fit about it if he found out.
User Image

Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on the left)
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: several strangers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

The elf looked confused for a moment. Joining another at baths, the only baths he knew were the tubs in rooms. "Do you have so many bathtubs in the bathroom?" he asked curiously, completely oblivious to what they meant. When they asked about the goldsmith though, Ayluin bit his lip a bit. "That is not the man with the red eyes?" he asked, remembering what the man had said to him earlier and not wanting to cause trouble. "If he is not the man with the red eyes, I'd be happy to meet him and see if he can teach me anything new." the elf boy said and smiled happily at Konoe.

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe blinked before sighing a bit as he walked up to the elf gently gripping his wrist looking into his eyes."You misunderstand, this inn has a community bath. though there are private stalls to take a bath if you wish for privacy. Me and bardo use the heated pool to bathe considering it is bigger. As for the goldsmith, he is the one I described to you... I know he's not the best but he is the only one in that craft that I know of..."Konoe explained before releasing the elf's wrist suddenly and stumbled back a bit lightly panting as Konoe grew a bit paler than usual.
User Image

My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:21 am
Thoughts:'Is he feeling okay?'

User Image

Ayluin was a little surprised by the other's approach. It was far from what he was used to, nonetheless they weren't hurting him, so the boy didn't notice any reason for alarm. Because of this he could calmly listen to the other instead as the feline explained what he had meant. Ayluin tilted his head as he looked thoughtful about the communal bath but apparently it was normal here? "I see. I would love to have a bath." the elf boy said and smiled a bit. He had bathed in cold water mostly as he had been on the way, but after reaching the wasteland around this area he hadn't found any. To bathe in warm water sounded like a heaven-sent. Ayluin's smile faded though when he noticed the man's reaction after letting go. "Are you alright?" he asked, forgetting that he wanted to ask more about this goldsmith for the time-being.

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe would try to shake off his weariness though it was much more than him being tired, for him it was close to the mating season and it was always rough on him during that time but he kept up his tough appearance for the elf boys sake not wanting to worry the poor boy much.

"Don't worry I've been through worse, I am just worn out from dealing with a thief who thought it funny to try and take alcohol from the inn."

Konoe explained with a soft smile as his crooked tail swished to and fro at a steady pace as he leaned down to gently rub his head against the elf boys shoulder in a friendly gesture as a purr escaped his lips.
User Image

My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 am
Thoughts:'Is he feeling okay?'

User Image

Ayluin waited with a mix of worry and curiosity. The reaction had been pretty odd. Like it hurt him to touch the boy or something and the young elf couldn't figure out why that would be. But soon he got his answer and he didn't have a reason to doubt the man, so he accepted it as truth. Ayluin answered the other's smile with one of his own. "Oh, I hope you feel better soon, Mr. Konoe." he said. Ayluin hated to see others in pain. Though of course he was blissfully unaware of the practices of this world.

He didn't have long to think about it though as the other male suddenly started to rub his head against his shoulder. A gentle chuckle escaped the boy, he didn't mind it as long as it was friendly. Like any child he liked being shown affection. The boy lifted a hand and, hoping that the man indeed was as much like a cat as he seen now, he gently petted their ear, like a fair trade and he had to admit he was curious to these two men. They sure resembled the cat like tribes he knew, yet different.

Out On Cocao break: Hope this works! First time I try a more literate reply over mobile o.o

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The ear that Ayluin was petting flicked a few times as Konoe let a soft yet audible purr rumble in his throat as he enjoyed the attention he was recieving, it felt nice. Konoe rested against the elf boy enjoying the petting very much, his tail swayed happily but he soon pulled away from the elf boy looking to him with his orange hues.

"How about after the bath we explore the city and look for tools that Bardo can use to cook with. Just gotta make sure none of the Master's are lurking about or we'd be in major trouble... and I'd rather not get a scolding by Bardo, for he doesn't hold anything back, the baka neko... hmph."

Konoe explained as he held out his hand to Ayluin as to guide him to where the community bath would be since he was new to the inn and didn't know where anything was. Konoe would lead the elf boy out of the kitchen and into the direction of the community bath where Bardo would be.
User Image

Where: Silver Claw Inn Kitchen ==> Community Bath
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on Left)
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:45 am
Thoughts:'Such friendly people..'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Kitchen ➣ Communal Baths, With: Mr. Konoe

User Image

The boy smiled happily as he petted the man's ear. He had been like this with actual cats before but never a neko. The purr was unmistakable. When the other pulled away from him, Ayluin looked back, a smile still on his face as he listened to what Konoe was saying. "Oh, that would be fun! I haven't looked around the city yet. Not really anyway, I was looking for a building that looked an inn or tavern, so I knew where to rent a room" he said and chuckled a bit. It had been a while since he just went about a town leisurely.

But when he heard Konoe about masters, he realized it might be a very cautious calm exploration. They had told him those were bad people after all. The boy nodded. "I understand. But what to look for in tools ? Can't he just buy them somewhere?" he asked curiously as he smiled and placed his hand in Konoe's to walk with him to the baths. It was a curious plan for after the baths, but it still sounded like it could be fun as well, if they avoided these masters. The boy looked forward to his first day of working in the inn. It would be an all new experience.

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
Silver Claw Inn