Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image

Through a door behind the bar stands the kitchen, which is rather clean despite the clutter of pots, pans, and ingredients.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The sounds of plates and glasses clinking together filled the air, a striped tail swishing idly as a tall male cleaned the tables of the dishes from the previous dinner rush. He then sighed as he sat a couple of glasses in the bin he was carrying and then ran his fingers through his ebony locks. It had been a long day and the male known as Bardo was utterly exhausted, but he knew that as always there was a pile of work for him to get done before he could even think about sleeping. With another sigh he picked up the bin and moved to the last table he had to clear. He sat the bin down once more and began clearing the table, finishing a short time later. However right as he was about to put the last few plates in the bin he heard voice call his name and greeted them as he turned to face to owner of the voice, a customer. He spoke with the customer for a bit, giving them directions to a few shops and the safest way out of the city before checking them out and sending them on their way. Once done with that he he returned to the table he had left the bin at and put the last of the plates in the bin before picking it up, heading into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he caught sight of a familiar figure putting away some dishes and spoke up, "These are the last of them, I'll help wash them after I get our dinner going." At that he set the bin of dishes down near the sink and then moved away, pulling out a pot and setting it on the stove. He then began pulling down ingredients and mixing them in the pot along with the leftovers from dinner, turning the stove on after a bit. Once he got that going he turned his attention to the sink and began helping to dry the dishes and put them away as he spoke, "Antou is coming up soon, though from what I read two-canes or well humans called it Halloween. Anyway I was thinking we could possibly hold an event here at the inn or somewhere in town for it, if I can convince the other masters anyway. What do you think?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: A companion
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe listened to Bardo as the two worked on getting the dishes dried. At the mention of Antou, Konoe stopped briefly remembering that the mating season happens during Antou which made the young ribika nervous and uneasy. He knew it would only affect them but what if it affected other people too? Would he attract others to him? He knew bardo would drive them away if that happened. Shaking off those ill thoughts before turning his attention to Bardo and gave the tiger cat a wry smile. "I think that it would be a great idea, if you can convince the other masters to cooperate for I think some are not as nice as you are..."Konoe stated with a bit of a snarky huff and went back to drying his half of the dishes while waiting for dinner to be ready.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Silver Claw Kitchen
With: Bardo
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Bardo smiled at Konoe's response and spoke up, "I never said they were, I know it's probably going to be a bit of a struggle to convince them to do it but I may be able to do it if masks are involved. It's not like I'm asking them to give up their slaves or anything, just want to have a bit of fun despite how screwed the world is." At that Bardo fell silent and helped finish off the last of the dishes and put them away before returning to the pot on the stove. After adding a few more ingredients to add a little bit of flavor he smiled and began to divide it into three different bowls, one of which he covered and sat to the side for his bartender to grab whenever they were ready. He then sat the other two bowls on the island in the kitchen along with two glasses of what looked like a type of fruit juice and then smiled at Konoe as he spoke up, "Alright let's eat and then will catch up on the last bit of work after." At that he moved to sit down but froze and looked to the door, suddenly sensing an unfamiliar presence that hadn't been there moments before. Moments later his posture completely changed as clawed fingers rested on the hilt of the sword at his waist and he motioned for Konoe to follow him silently.

Together then: Konoe

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:27 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

He was uncertain of he was to wait outside of the new room, slinking in quietly and looking about with great caution for signs of danger- a trap, or some treacherous beast awaiting him.

No traps, no beasts.

Instead he was bombarded by many smells, an overwhelming sensation for the raider along with various new sights to be taken in. The smell was unfamiliar- not unpleasant to him but unrecognizable. The place didn’t smell of food to him, lacking the distinct scent of rot and putrefaction. Was there food here to be had? He couldn’t find any creatures to catch, either, and suddenly he felt his heart sink. This had all been a ruse- a lie.

He gave a small noise of disappointment, that is until a small bin caught his eye. Vegetable peels, bones, scraps, all collected into a pot seemingly just for him. Eyes widened, darting from the bin to the larger male back to the bin. The man wasn’t even paying any mind to any of it, letting the food merely sit there unattended. Quickly the pale-haired man dashed towards it, quick to nab the bin in a flash and starting to eat the contents without hesitation- even letting out horrid, threatening snarls towards anyone who dared get too close. This was his food now, and unlike the bottles of alcohol he was not quite ready to part from the sustenance quite so easily. The others were damned fools for leaving precious food just out in the open.

Their loss.

𝌝𝌝

Silver Claw Inn - Kitchen
Sword man, little boy
Starved
Raiding Wear

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Specter_Cry”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Bardo had just finished making the new comer food and heating up the food for the other when the others joined him in the room. However before he could say anything to the new comer he watched in confusion as the beastly male dashed for the garbage. His eyes then widened when the male started eating it and spoke up, "The hell, what are you doing, that's not food you know." At that he moved to take the bin form the male but stepped back when he was growled at. "Ugh whatever," Bardo sighed and just left the other food out for the male to grab, not wanting to fight anymore. He then turned to the others and smiled as he dished out their food. He then motioned for them to take their portion before grabbing his own and leaning against the counter, eating happily as he relaxed. He was just glad the whole mess from a few minutes ago was over and done with, sometimes he seriously hated the world they called home. Then again it didn't help that he missed his homeland a lot and really just wanted to return to his old inn, away from the nonsense he dealt with all the time. However for now he would just keep pushing forward and hopefully one day he would see the lush forests of Sisa and its many Ribikan towns once more.

Together then: Konoe, Frisk, and an intruder

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:04 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

The young male growled as the dark-haired man approached, practically raising hackles in a warning to the other. The bin of food smelled a bit more appetizing to him than the foods he offered the others- or at least a bit more familiar to him. He calmed as the other backed away, no longer feeling quite as threatened. The food would be enough to give him the energy to be on his way, to use the one bottle he had left in his bag to try and trade for more food, or some other supplies he would need to keep on his travels.

He devoured the entire contents of the bin rather quickly- rotting plant matter, boiled animal bones, broken plates, oil-stained rags, dust; whatever he could get from inside was emptied into his hungry jaws without prejudice or impunity, even gnawing a few bites out of the bin itself. Once the bin was cleared out, and he was no longer facing starvation in the eyes, he let out a low noise as he moved to skulk from the kitchen, eyes locked on the others as he moved to make his exit, hoping to get back outside and towards hopefully less threatening shelters.

𝔼 𝕏 𝕀 𝕋

𝌝𝌝

Silver Claw Inn - Kitchen
Sword man, little boy
EATING
Raiding Wear

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Specter_Cry”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Upon entering the kitchen he could smell the food that bardo had gone through the trouble of preparing and noticed a bowl was set out for him and he walked right up and took it and began to eat but soon blinked when he noticed the strange male he got onto was no longer in the kitchen."So he left huh? With not so much as a thank you...taku, how rude can one guy get...course I can't blame the guy he couldn't hardly speak any english..."Konoe mumbled as he scarfed down his meal and soon set the bowl down and began to lick his wrist as if grooming it some.
User Image

Where: Silver Claw Inn Entrance and Dining Hall >>> Silver Claw Inn Kitchen
With: Bardo, Frisk, and the strange male
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rainbow Moonling

Starving Dog

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Bardo looked over when he heard a faint sound come from the beastly male. He then watched as the male took off and sighed. That was probably the strangest thing he had ever seen in all his years and he had seem some pretty weird stuff. Then again he wasn't all too surprised at this point considering the world they lived in was so chaotic it wasn't even funny. He then shook his head and slumped back, though he did look a little begrudgingly at the bin, he'd have to replace that now. It was at this point Konoe entered the room and grabbed one of the bowls. Bardo then huffed at Konoe's words, "I'm honestly just glad he's gone, he was kinda a pain to be honest. Now I have to fix the floor, replace the trash bin, and replace the liquor he decided to smash on my head." At that he finished off his own food and sighed, "Now I have to wash my clothes and take an actual bath, no way grooming is going to get rid of this smell." With that said he stood up and began to clean up the kitchen again before hearing a voice call out from the main entrance. He blinked in surprise but decided it best to see what was going on since it might be a customer and headed into the other room once again.

Together then: Konoe, Frisk, and an intruder => Konoe and Frisk

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Once inside the kitchen he walked over to Konoe and wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist, lightly kissing his neck. He then nuzzled him and looked back at Ayluin as he introduced them, "Ayluin this is Konoe, Konoe this is Ayluin he's gonna be helping us out." At that he released Konoe and moved to the cabinets, pulling down a bowl and filling it with the last of the dinner he had made for himself and Konoe. Bardo then handed it to Ayluin along with a utensil to eat it with before getting back to cleaning as he spoke, "Sorry it's not fresh off the stove but I wasn't exactly expecting another person to show up at the counter tonight since most are out scavenging or have left." With that said Bardo finshed cleaning and put everything away before turning back to Ayluin and Konoe. "Anyway you two are free to do whatever you want at this point as long as you're careful, especially you Konoe. I don't want another Master trying to take you from me again, especially that damned fire demon or that crooked saint. I'm going to take a bath though and get this alcohol off, you're welcome to join of course but that's up to you," Bardo stated and then moved to leave the kitcen again, rubbing the back of his neck as he muttered to himself about the broken floor and the schedule for the next day.

Together then: Ayluin and Konoe

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm
Thoughts:'This'll be fun!.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Kitchen, With: Bardo and Konoe
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

The boy followed inside the kitchen and looked around them, taking in the room quickly before his attention was drawn to the other feline. With a smile, Ayluin waved before joining nearby them. "Hello, nice to meet you." he spoke calmly. He had been cautious at first, but he felt like he could relax in the inn without needing to worry. He sat down at the table, when he was presented with a bowl with food. "Thank you Mister Bardo." he said, being well raised, before starting to eat. When the man spoke about taking a bath, the elven boy nodded and smiled, but it changed when they heard about 'taken' and master'. "Master...?" he wandered out loud. It wasn't much a word he was accustomed with, but it sounded like a bad thing. It seemed he would be alone with Konoe now though. Not that Ayluin worried about that. Bardo trusted them, a lot by the looks of it, so he would too.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe looked to Bardo then to the elven male as his tail swished and flicked exposing the bend in the tails tip before waving to Ayluin as a greeting."Hello, nice to meet you too Ayluin. I'm glad you can help us out since its just me and that worrywart of a tora. Hai hai, I will be careful... taku, damn neko thinks I can't handle myself. Oh, what bardo meant by Master is that there are people who have claimed other much weaker people as slaves...thus making them Masters..Bardo hates slavery which is why he refuses to dub me as a slave which makes me happy but I am also a easy target if people see me without proof of being claimed."Konoe explained before leaning against the counter swaying his tail from side to side.
User Image

Where: Silver Claw Inn
With: Bardo and Ayluin
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:13 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: several strangers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

Ayluin watched as the man walked out before he looked back at Konoe while they spoke. It sounded like the worries of Bardo agitated Konoe a bit. "I see. I haven't seen bad people so far. But I'll keep an eye out." he said as he thought about it before he took a few more bites of food. It was cold, but it didn't bother him much. "Does that mean they could go after me too?" Ayluin asked when the thought dawned to him. He wouldn't really call himself weak, but he knew well that he wouldn't be as strong as an adult individual. Always making sure he finished his bite before talking as he looked at Konoe again. "They sound like really bad people." the boy stated and made sure to keep in mind to be extra careful of strangers.

Out On Cocao break:

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe looked at the elf hearing the question and soon looked away in thought before looking back at Ayluin giving the boy a nod."If any of the Master's find you interesting they will or if they've been informed by the local information broker. One of the weapons smith uses the info broker quite often...neither me or Bardo like him much. So if you happen to see a man dressed in black leather with red eyes carrying a sword... be wary of him, he is far from nice and he is also a Master. Damn jerk tries to take me from bardo every time he shows his face..."Konoe stated with a huff as he began to groom his hand to calm himself.
User Image

Where: Silver Claw Inn
With: Ayluin
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:10 am
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Kitchen, With: Konoe

User Image

"Well, I'm far from interesting. For now." Ayluin stated before taking the last bite from the food he was offered and then he smiled. "But one day I'll be the best goldsmith Odoraen has ever seen! I just have to surpass my father." he finished the sentence after swallowing the bite. "I'll keep an eye on the man you described though, just in case. Thank you." The young elf spoke with genuine gratitude. After all if they were as bad as they sounded, one might never know and caution would be a good thing. Ayluin picked up the bowl and cleaned it with a bit of soap, not wanting to undo Bardo's cleaning and turned to Konoe after drying it and putting it away where he saw the man take the bowl from in the first place. "You don't seem comfortable speaking about them. Not that I can blame you if they are as bad as you make them sound." the elf said calmly. He wasn't as naive as a human child his 'age' would be. "Have you been in this world for long with Mr. Bardo?" the boy then asked, hoping to sway the other's thoughts a bit from the subject that seemed to make him uncomfortable, at least if their signs with their tail and all were the same as the Nekomata Tribes at his home.

Out On Cocao break:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items