Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image

A set of solid oak doors stand before you when pushed they open into a rather large room. To the right sits a counter with lines of keys lining the back wall and in front a small set of steps that leads down to a large dining hall with a bar tucked in the back and another door behind it. In the far right a larger staircase that leads to a second floor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:03 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝌞𝌞

He needed to find food, and fast.

It had been a few days since his last meal- the picked over corpse of a mutated deer that had wandered out into the last few kilometers of the Wastes and had been mummifying in the arid plain. It had been enough to keep him going for a while, but now he could feel the familiar gnawing in his guts, the weakness in his limbs and a sign he needed to find sustenance or else face the more unpleasant effects of hunger out in the wastes was enough to push the scavenger forward. They dressed in usual garb of a typical wastelander- clad head to toe in clothing and covering to help protect against the harsher portions of the wastelands where dust storms and sun poisoning were commonplace- the random trinkets and animal parts adorned more to add bulk to one’s form and deter would-be predators from thinking them an easy meal. Considering the scavenger was a bit over six feet tall didn’t matter much to the radiated beasts with rabid minds and ravenous hunger in the harsh wates.

A sight caught the lonely scavengers attention, though not before the scent did. The hot smell of cooking food a siren’s song for the famished wanderer was enough to pull them closer, even despite the strange appearance of the cracked, dry grounds of the wastelands gave way to soft, greener plant growth that burst into a budding copse of organic pipes sprouting strange growths on their tops of an odd mixture of colors. Trees, a sight the scavenger had never laid eyes on before, and found the sight to be intimidating- but hunger won out in the end, and further on their traveled on light, silent steps. Closer inspection of the forest revealed a decently-sized building hidden there, though much like the trees seemed wholly out of place given its well maintained façade. This place was not abandoned, and evidence of such was enough to hit the scavenger in the face. It was dangerous to approach- abandoned buildings had their own dangers, but there was still a chance to scavenge and loot without risk of harm or discovery, those odds of survival were cut significantly if a place was occupied.

Still, he didn't have the luxury to move on and find something safer.

Slipping into the multi-storeyed building was easy- watching someone simply walk out was a sign perhaps now was his time to sneak in. It was unknown if the one leaving was the occupant, but again, the scavenger needed sustenance, and this would be the place to get it. Once inside, the scavenger was awestruck by the sight- a heap of strange furniture was scattered about in what seemed to be no discernable organization, on the far wall was some solid stairs leading to the higher levels of the building and next to that- where the scent of food was strongest- was a half-barricade guarding a wall of glass bottles of all shape, size and color. He knew what those bottles were, and of their value. He could hear movement behind the door directly next to the bar and assumed there were still occupants of this strange dwelling, but honestly he couldn’t care less.

Cautiously, as silently as he could move, the scavenger slinked his way behind the bar noiselessly, adjusting the pack from around his back towards his chest. He opened it, careful to pluck a few bottles from the shelf as quickly and quietly as he could. It wasn’t food, but it contained some manner of calories inside, and he could readily trade the alcohol for actual food later on. Two, three, four, five bottles from the wall, grabbing them with each hand while eyes darted about to ensure their theft would continue undetected, making sure to try and adjust some bottles to hide the empty spaces from where he had taken. Later he would plan to return for whatever food was inside, perhaps hide in the sea of bizarre pipes to wait for the other occupants to leave or fall asleep.

With bottles in his pack, the scavenger moved to quietly slip from behind the bar, wanting to make sure they didn’t clink about too much in their movements.

𝌝𝌝

Silver Claw Inn - Entryway
---
Hungry
Raiding Wear

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

A few moments later he emerged into the main hall of the inn and froze in place at the sight of a person clad in head to toe with fabric and other odds and ends typical of raiders. His eyes then filled with annoyance when he caught sight of what was in the person's bag and within seconds a large sword stuck firmly in the floor right in front of the intruder, Bardo blocking the only way out aside from the kitchen. He then calmly stared at the figure and smiled as he spoke up, "I think you forgot something." At that he leaned down, gold eyes level with those hidden behind the mask of metal the person was wearing as he continued, "You forgot to fully check the area, you're lucky were good people or you would most likely be dead. However I'm not one to kill without reason so if you would kindly put those back then we will have no problem with you and you can be on your merry way."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Konoe and an intruder
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe's ears perk up as he followed after Bardo to the main entrance. Upon arriving he noticed someone taking stuff and Bardo caught the being red handed. Emitting a low growl himself as he was prepared to chase after the thief if said thief decided to bolt."Oi... do as Bardo says before there's trouble for I'm not scared to sink my claws into someone who doesn't listen."Konoe spat as he was annoyed from not being able to eat his meal first which ticked him off.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Silver Claw Main Entrance
With: Bardo, Frisk, and a thief.
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on the left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rainbow Moonling

Starving Dog

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:51 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

He had been so close to the exit, the sight of freedom from this strange place was the light under the heavy door of the building. Ill-gotten goods in his satchel, a beeline to freedom, this looting was proving to be a successful one. That is, of course, until a bright flash of heavy steel fell before his eyes and embedded a sharp edge into the floor at his feet. It took a moment to recognize what he was looking at, instinctively taking a step back and away from potential harm whilst taking a more defensive stance. It took only a fraction of a second for him to take in his opponent- a man about his height, but with at least a good twenty pounds of solid muscle on him- as well as a hefty metal blade as a weapon. Needless to say, his main point of exit was no longer as easy of an option as it once had been. The already intimidating stance of the supposed owner of this building only increased in a sign of dominance by lowering himself slightly to see eye-to-eye with him, what small personal bubble he had quickly invaded by someone the scavenger was quick to classify as an immediate threat.

Another voice chimed in, a lighter one yet with no discernable source to it- something that echoed all around like a weak breeze, directionless and light. Movement from the corner of his eye told the scavenger the source of the voice came from a small figure by the steps to his left, though didn’t turn to face them- not when he had the darker-haired male still glaring him down. If this smaller figure were to attack, there was more space for the scavenger to prepare for- less so with the larger inn-keeper. Not an immediate threat, but one to still consider. From what small glimpse he gathered, the figure was almost childish, lithe, scrawny, more of a toothpick than a fighter. Perhaps unarmed, perhaps not, but whatever weapon they may have possessed it wasn’t large enough to keep the scarecrow of a raider too intimidated by them.

As a third voice spoke up, the horned raider turned to look to the source of the voice from behind. Standing in the doorway to where he had originally heard the sources of noise stood another male, best described as pale. He looked to the other for a fraction of a moment longer than perhaps necessary, expression and face still heavily obscured by the cloth wrappings of a mask around his face. The other was smaller than himself, perhaps a bit less than the one by the stairs. What did catch his attention was the other’s pale hair, pale skin, and golden eyes. It was a striking look, one the scavenger admired for his own, personal reasons. But thoughts couldn’t dwell on the beauty of another when he had an immediate, perhaps fatal threat still staring him in the face.

First thing he would need to do was try and look as large and imposing as possible, a tactic that worked well against the radiated beasts of the wastelands. The Innkeeper had more muscle on him, but perhaps he could feign his own size by holding out his chest and adjusting his shoulders, causing the furs and bones on his back to make him look larger, more imposing than he had when his attention had been more focused on going undetected- of course to no avail. He hadn’t the energy for a long, drawn out fight- it would no doubt result in his death if he tried to engage even one of the men in the building, and faced with three…

The scavenger let out a loud, shrill noise from behind their mask, a noise more befitting of some diseased animal than that of anything vaguely humanoid. It was an attempt to intimidate, to scare off, hoping the display- which had been enough to frighten off even the Ghostwolves of the wastelands- would work for this admittedly calmer opponent. If this tactic didn’t work, he would need to move to more...drastic measures to ensure a safe escape.

𝌝𝌝

Large Man, Little Child, Strange boy
Hungry/Scared
Raiding Wear

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Specter_Cry”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Bardo looked up when he heard the familiar voice of one of his patrons and smiled as he spoke up, pulling his sword free from the floor and resting it on his shoulders, "Hey Frisk, foods in the kitchen, set a bowl aside just for you, should still be warm." It was at this point Bardo heard Konoe speak up and he chuckled, should've expected Konoe would be grouchy when eating was interrupted since neither had ate much that day. He then turned to the intruder when he heard movement and raised a brow, unfazed by what the figure was doing. He had seen much more imposing beings than what currently stood before him, the joys of bounty hunting he supposed. However when a shrill noise reached his ears he winced and quickly lowered his ears to hopefully dampen the sudden loud noise. "Oi what the hell was that for? We haven't done anything to you I just want my stuff back, you don't need to make such ear piercing noises," Bardo huffed, annoyed with the ringing in his ears that had resulted from the cry, his tail bristled as it swayed back and forth in irritation. He honestly didn't want to hurt the intruder just wanted his stuff back and to be done with the whole situation so he could eat and maybe get some sleep before the crazier patrons came around later.

Together then: Konoe, Frisk, and an intruder

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 am
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

The noise meant to terrify, to frighten off, had done little to do either. If anything it had merely jarred the opponent in front of him to a point of annoyance, but the threatening display did nothing. This only drove the scavenger to further desperation. At least now with the sword out of his pathway there was some relief from the threat he felt, but not much- the large steel was in the man’s clawed hands now, and would be easier to swing as its intended use.

Now his movements held a different intent- still attempting to make himself look as imposing as possible- he moved to slowly, cautiously, move the knapsack at his back towards the front of his body. He was sure to keep his movements slow, masked face still darting between the inhabitants of the inn for any sign of attack or violence. He seemed to be cooperating, hand reaching into the clinking bag to remove one of the smallest of the five bottles taken from the bar wall and showing it to the agitated innkeeper. A sign of peace, perhaps- he wasn’t sure if the tailed man knew just how many bottles he had taken, but as far as the thief knew the opponent had only figured one.

He ekked forward, showing the bottle as if he were about to hand it over, to give in to the armed man’s wishes to avoid further harm done. Calm the innkeeper- the one with the very visible weapon- while keeping an eye on the other assailants in the room. He made his way closer, a foot or so away from the other with the bottle in hand held by the neck before he would stop with the intended offering.

He stood there for a second, two seconds, before suddenly reeling his arm back and swinging the glass bottle up and towards the larger man’s head. He knew he didn’t have the energy to have a full on fight still, even this move was going to be taxing on him, but it was that or face further damage at the edge of the blade or worse. Despite a smaller frame, the thief brought the bottle down with enough force to smash the glass vessel on the other’s head, spilling the contents of the alcohol everywhere.

One of them was going down, and the thief was sure as hell it wasn’t going to be him.

He hoped this distraction of physical pain would be sufficient enough to allow a somewhat easy escape, the man slipping past the figure and towards the front door that lead to freedom. This attempt at a raid had gone sour enough, without additional help and weapons to go against the three, he had to resort to taking out the immediate threat, before practically breaking through the door to scramble on two or three limbs in an effort to put some distance between himself and the damned building.

𝌝𝌝

Hungry/Terrified
Raiding Wear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe held his ears from the loud noise as his crooked tail had bristled from being spooked by the noise from the mysterious person. Once the noise had stopped he gave the man a real nasty glare before walking up to the strange person raising his hand in an attempt to swat him."That hurt my ears! We nekojin are sensitive to loud sounds you baka! As for the stolen goods, return them or I will take them from you..."Konoe stated firmly though his ears were still pretty much ringing at this point which annoyed him even further than anyone could imagine.
User Image

Where: Main Entrance of Silver Claw Inn
With: Bardo, Frisk, and an unknown raider.
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Rainbow Moonling

Starving Dog

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:02 am

Bardo raised a brow when he caught sight of movement once more, it seemed the intruder was removing his bag and moving to get something out of it. Well that was a good sign, maybe this being was one of few who actually understood reason, though that was a hopeful thought and highly unlikely. Bardo had learned from his time in the city that what appears as one thing could be something entirely different so when he saw the figure pull out a bottle he wasn't sure how to react. He then watched as the being moved toward him holding out the bottle as if to give it back and cautiously held out his hand for it, refusing to let his guard down just yet. It actually proved smart to not let his guard down when he caught sight of a bottle flying toward him and was just barely able to move enough to where the bottle though shattering on contact didn't knock him out. However it did cause him to stumble slightly as his vision blurred for a few moments before the ringing in his ears intensified, joined by a bounding headache. Bardo then reached up and touched where the bottle had connected before moving it down in front of him, deep crimson glistened in the fading light. At the sight of his hand Bardo's anger skyrocketed and he let out a snarl before turning on the being as it tried to escape. "Alright that's it," Bardo growled as he quickly darted after them, swinging his blade toward the arm that held the bag, slicing at the being's wrist and arm in hopes of getting them to drop the bag.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

The bottle hadn’t struck as hard as intended, nor hit the target the figure had aimed for- but he was allowed some manner of time to bolt for the door and try to run before the larger innkeeper could swing his blade.

That is, until the thief hit a sudden wall and caused them to stumble back in a daze.

The sudden barrier jarring them had caused the figure to lose sense for a moment, as well as jostle the mask on their head and causing it to slip off, no longer disguising the young man beneath. A mop of shaggy stark white hair stuck out in random directions, falling slightly into wide, wild yellow eyes. They looked to the door for a moment in confusion before they were forced to defend themselves against a heavy, swinging blade. Quickly the young man slunk under the swing of the blade, letting out another horrid noise from their throat, a noise that very well did not seem to fit the man who made it. The wild, panicked cry of an animal- some beast trapped and threatened- echoed through the inn, scrambling again for the door just as another seing of the blade was dealt. This time, the blade managed to slice at the intruder’s arm, eliciting another shrill noise from them. They fumbled the bag, dropping another bottle as well as a few other trinkets- a broken doll head, tumor-riddled animal bones, a piece of some rusted machinery.

He held his wounded arm, clutching the bag weakly in hand before making his way towards the farthest corner of the inn. Baring sharp, animal fangs cast of shining metal, he attempted again to intimidate, body bristled and eyes wild. They couldn’t understand why the door wouldn’t open, why he couldn’t leave- the other exits towards the kitchen and the stairs still blocked. He hadn’t expected to find himself without exit, without means of escape, he didn’t have the energy to fight, and his mad panic for an exit had eaten up more energy than intended. He still held the bone knife in hand, but doubted it would defend him much against a larger, better built sword. Shrill cries had seemed to do something, and so he merely continued to yowl and snarl, letting out the occasional, high-pitched yipping noise with a gnash of metal fangs.

𝌝𝌝

Angry
Raiding Wear

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Konoe cringed as the intruder went on with his loud shrills and high pitched yips, the noise was painful to his ears as he pinned them to his head emitting his own growl as he had enough of the noise and walked over and soon leaped up in an attempt to smack the intruder in order to shut the noise maker up."ENOUGH!! That noise is hurting my sensitive ears you baka! So stop it this instant!"Konoe shouted as loud as he could to silence the intruder so he wouldn't go deaf from such loud shrills.
User Image

Where: Main entrance of Silver Claw Inn
With: Bardo, frisk, and an intruder.
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Starving Dog

Rainbow Mooning

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 pm

In his rage Bardo continued to try and knock the bag out of the being's hands and was successful to a degree but not the way he had wanted. However Bardo stumbled back shortly after his second swing when the being's shrill cry greeted his ears after smacking into an invisible wall. Honestly he wasn't surprised Frisk had done that since the male was probably just as frustrated as he was with the whole situation and just wanted to eat. However he jumped back just in time to keep from being knocked over by the panicking being and then froze in place when he finally saw what was underneath the mask, confusion in his eyes. The being was clearly human or at least humanoid but it's movements and way of speaking were animalistic, worrisome. It was clear this person was raised as nothing more than a toy, a pet for it's owner to do with as they pleased, it was upsetting, angering even. It sickened him to the core, how dare some one do this to another, this is why he hated the slave trade. However he was wrenched from his thoughts as more high pitched sounds came from the person and he flattened his ears against his head as his tail bristled. "Damn it would you just listen to him and stop making those noises, look I'll even put the sword away, I just want my stuff you thief," Bardo huffed and then sheathed his sword before putting his hands up in a gesture to show he wasn't going to hurt the male. "Now can we all just calm down and be a bit more smart about this. I just want my stuff and in exchange I'll get you some food and something to drink before you head on your way again, alright," Bardo stated and straightened, lowering his hands but keeping them away from his sword to show he wouldn't attack the person before him.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:06 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

He couldn't see any other way out than the kitchen- the doorway to the entrance he had wanted to leave through was blocked by something- nothing visual he could perceive and break through which only added to his confused frustrations. He could try and take leave through the side door, the one where the pale-haired boy had been standing moments ago. His attention shifted from the threatening man with a sword to the younger before him, eyes locked on him with a terrified curiosity. His shrieking stopped with a sudden abruptness as he was smacked in the head, though the blonde boy was rewarded with a snap of metal teeth in response- but the wild yowling had stopped. The thief tried to push himself further into the wall, shaking with rage and fear but made no move to attack. He hadn’t the energy, nor it seemed the will to continue to fight. Thick droplets of blood fell into a dark pool on the wooden floor below from the man’s wound, but paid little mind to it- if the others knew he was wounded they would take advantage of it. For now, however, he still watched the younger male with a look of awe and fear, but remained aware of the others in the room.

The only thing to pull attention away from the young cat-eared boy was the mention of ‘food’. The male’s eyes darted back to the larger with wide interest, the first word any of them had spoke that seemed to have pulled any form of understanding from the wounded thief. No more snarling, no more growling, instead the scavenger seemed to salivate at the mere word of food.
Fuuuuudt” he repeated, voice weak and cracked as they finally formed words instead of animal noises. As hungry as he was, he knew food was never free, and figured the larger would want their bottles of alcohol back in exchange. However, he was still hesitant to give them up. He looked between the two men, noting their ears still pinned to their heads. He opted to look back to the pale haired boy, eyes locked on him as he reached into the bag at his side. Using his unwounded hand he grabbed a bottle from inside the bag, holding it out as far away from his body towards the younger male as an offering. Surely one bottle was enough to grant him a reward of food.

““Fuuudt

𝌝𝌝

Angry
Raiding Wear

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Specter_Cry”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items