User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QUESTION: Why all the gay guys?!
tab Answer: This is a GAY/HOMOSEXUAL/YAOI GUILD. This means your characters should be male, male presenting, masculine, etc though they do not necessarily need to be homosexual, but please do understand the nature of this guild. NPCs can be female, but main characters must be male. If this is an issue, feel free to leave the guild.

QUESTION: Is there a limit on characters?
tab Answer: No, you can have as many as you can handle. Note- AS MUCH AS YOU CAN HANDLE. If other interactions are suffering because you are stretched too thin, I will ask you limit your characters. Be reasonable

QUESTION:Can I be a Master? How do I become a master?
tab Answer: You can be a master, just head over to the Masters and Mercenaries Profile page and pull the profile template from there, fill it out and submit it.

QUESTION: Can I be a slave? How do I become a slave?
tab Answer: Unless you have previously made plans with a specific master, you will start off as a normal to be captured later on. Just head on over to the Slaves and Unclaimed Profile page and pull the profile template from there, fill it out and submit it.

QUESTION: Can I be a raider? How do I become a Raider Leader?
tab Answer: You can become a raider- just head over to the Masters and Mercenaries Profile page and pull the profile template from there, fill it out and submit it. Only Raider Leader position open is for SOUTHERN REGION. To be a raider you must choose a faction to associate with. Lone raiders [scavengers] are available as well.

QUESTION: Is there a minimum to post? Maximum?
tab Answer: The maximum is however much you are comfortable writing. Minimum should have enough lines for someone to respond and/or react to. Please no 'TXT SPEAK' or *Asterisk* actions.

QUESTION: How often should I post?
tab Answer: Unless you have previously cleared it up with myself or the guild crew, you should feasibly be posting at least Once a week to avoid halting the progress of your interacting partner. If you need more time for any reason [school, vacation, work, etc], let any of the guild staff know and we will keep that in mind. If you do not post within two weeks without letting guild crew know the reason of your absence, I reserve the right to remove you from the guild for inactivity. Real life takes precedence, but we hope to get a better understanding of who is busy and who is just lazy.

QUESTION: Do you have an OOC forum for chatting and/or plotting?
tab Answer: We do! There is a OOC forum topic as well as a Skype Chat if you like to join. Whichever you're comfortable with, I want to make sure there are available lines of communication for members.

QUESTION: I leik turdduls
tab Answer: Not a question but so do I, small zombie child. So do I.