User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While the rules of this new world order may be an ambiguous slop of moral and ethical gray area- unfortunately the guild itself and all those who choose to partake in this roleplay must adhere to a few simple set of rules.

¹. Observe Gaia ToS. Cut and dry. Follow the rules of the website and we won’t have a problem

². Keep it Clean in the Forums. No sex in the guild- if you want to have more intimate scenes outside of second-base, please take it to the private messaging system or your prefered off-site chat system. Violence and language can be no-holds barred* but please respect others by keeping the dirty scenes more private.

³. Communication. This not only applies towards your current interacting partner, but with the crew of the guild as well. Please respect the wishes of fellow guild members- when in doubt, ask. *Your idea of what is acceptable may not be for another. No means no. Non-con can happen in guild but only if agreed upon by both participating parties. I am always open to questions regarding rules and such, do not hesitate to let me know of any problems.

. No Post Minimum/Maximum. This also applies to the number of characters you can have in guild. However, do not make more characters than you can handle- don’t go on a creating spree, post once or twice and then neglect the character. If I receive complaints that a character is non-active, I will remove them. Save room for other guild members to be creative as well.

. Be Active. Real life takes priority over roleplays of course, but at the same time I don't want people waiting for weeks on end for a reply and lose interest in the guild because they are waiting on you. For this reason- unless you have previously discussed with either myself or the crew to an absence- you are expected to post Once a Week within reason. If no one is interacting with your character yet this of course is extended, but I hope to have interaction a constant flow with the guild. If you do not post and you have not given adequate reasoning for your lack of activity [school, work, etc], you will be given one warning and then allowed another week to post. If in that two week period you do not post, you will be removed from the guild due to inactivity. You can feel free to re-join afterwards, but I take inactivity seriously.

. Enjoy Yourselves. The point of this guild and roleplay is for you to enjoy yourselves. If you for whatever reason are no longer enjoying your time in the guild please let me know, and we can either come up with ways to make it more interesting for you. Additionally, if you wish to go on an extended hiatus or leave the guild, let me know as well and I will either put your profiles and characters on hold for you or delete them. Do not feel obligated to stay if you do not wish to do so.

. Limiting Powers. No character is all powerful, and all characters have weaknesses. Keep in mind some races are stronger than others- a non-experienced mutated humanoid will not be able to square-up against a powerful fighting demon. Check your opponent's profile and compare them against your own. Be somewhat realistic about power and strength differences.
tab During fight scenes, leave options for your opponent to dodge, attack or run. Automatic hits should be limited. Again, communication with your current interacting partner is key. When in doubt-
use the 10-sided die-roll option for posts. 1-4 is a miss, 6-10 is a hit, 5 is chance.

. One Faceclaim Per Character. To avoid confusion in the forums and among characters- please double check to make sure that a face claim is not already in use. For example- if someone is using a face claim of a character from a show, anime, comic, manga, etc- you cannot use that character's face claim for your own. Firs come, first serve.

. No Underaged Characters. Given the subject matter of the guild this one should be a no-brainer but it has come to my attention that it needs to be said. I draw a hard line at 18. Characters must LOOK of age as well. Any profile of a character that is or appears under the age of 18 will be deleted and unarchived without warning and I will not appeal to this. End of story.

¹⁰. No Slurs. Mostly applies to racial slurs. This is a personal issue for me. You will be warned to change the wording if applicable- tone plays into this as well- and that will be that. A second offense, or if it is used with honest cruel intent, will result in removal from the guild.

¹¹. Rules are Subject to Change at Any Time. An announcement will be made if the rule change is a significant one- that way no one is blindsided to changes in rules. If I receive notice or see that anyone is in violation of these rules, you will be given one warning. Subsequent violations will earn you a banning from the guild without additional warning or discussion.