Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] An Apointment With Cookies (Selune - Muerte)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune knew everyone in the swamp, but she didn't all they way know know them all, and that was, in her opinion, a problem that needed fixing. There were quite a few trolls in the swamp, ones she had waved at, and knew the names of, but had never actually interacted with! It was a shame in the greenblood's opinion, a shame that she was going to fix. She armed herself with a batch of cookies, a bright smile, and a carton of beast lactate too, just in case. Cookies could be deadly without something to wash them down with, and she was not looking to kill. "Um, Hello! Doctor Perist?" Selune started. She knew Muerte was a doctor of some sort. "Im Se'lune, im kinda new to the swamp and i was wondering if you were interested in, um, cookies?" Her voice got quieter as she talked, nervous about meeting an older troll.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:22 pm
    Muerte, on the other hand, knew damn well that he wasn't aware of every single troll in the swamp. Sure, he could recognize faces, and he probably knew everyone's name even if he didn't have an image to connect it to, but the fact of the matter was: he just didn't care. He had other things to work on, science to do, all that sort of stuff.

In any case, he typically did remember a troll if they came out of their way to converge with him. To that end, he hadn't been expecting anyone tonight, and hearing the knock at the door made him assume someone was either lost or it was some sort of dire medical emergency. Considering they didn't immediately barge in, he assumed it to be the former.

He still wasn't expecting to see a child, especially one with wings of all things.

Sure, he'd heard about trolls gifted with flight (it was a bit of an envy, actually) but he was no less shocked to see it face to face. He stood in the doorway as confusion bloomed across his face—cookies? And how did this child know him? Okay, okay, well, he supposed it should be no surprise that he was known. He was a doctor, that automatically made him important.

"Er," Was he interested in cookies? Yes actually, the good doctor had quite a sweet tooth, but that was neither here nor there. He was interested in those wings though. His eye was already glancing around to see if their lusus was near, "I... suppose? Are you just arbitrarily offering baked goods to every door in the swamp?" It seemed highly unnecessary and also a little silly.

The question was; what did this child really want?

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune squirmed under the older troll's look, not really sure what she should be doing. Then he blatantly pointed out her plan and she flushed. "Uh, actually, yeah." She started, still holding out the milk and cookies. "I wanted to get to know the whole family better. You know, the swamp, as a, um, family, and stuff." Selune glanced at her lusus, who was wallowing in the "water" that ran under the wooden bridges that made the swamp traversable. The hippo gave her child an encouraging nod and went back to her mud bath.

Selune cleared her throat. "Yeah, so i can greet everyone and get to know you all!" She said, trying for a meek smile. She gave her cookies a concerned look, then looked back up at the doctor. "Are cookies okay?"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 pm
    "The whole... family. Yes. Quite." Muerte definitely did not think of his fellow rebels as friends, let alone family, but he supposed this was just the willful ignorance of a a wriggler at play. "Well, I suppose acquainting yourself is never a bad thing. If anything, you've chosen to acquaint yourself with, perhaps, the most important troll here. I am a doctor, you know." A hand on his chest, he puffed himself up a little bit, stood straight in his lab boots.

Muerte also took the moment to watch the hippo wallow about. Enlightening.

"Whether the cookies are acceptable or not is something I cannot yet ascertain." He sounded immensely grim at this, "It's difficult to draw any sort of conclusion without empirical evidence, you must understand. This calls for very precise experimentation... if you'll follow me, we can begin." He turned on his heel into the depths of his hive without any other cue.

Micillia
hope your ready for cookies meets the scientific method

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune nodded as Muerte. She could recognize that he was, well, a little narcissistic, but hey, he was the doctor of the swamp. Really, the rebels were pretty lucky to have so many members with such diverse skill sets. "Thank you for making my acquaintance then, Doctor!" The winged troll said happily as she fallowed the odd troll into his hive.

"You have a really nice hive!" Selune said, admiring the hole-less walls and the dry floor. Selune's hive wasn't bad, but she had refused to have anyone help her build it, even going so far as to build it high enough that her own lusus could not reach. It was hers tho, and that's what mattered. "So," Selune started, still holding the cookies and milk aloft. "How does one go about ascertaining the, um, evidence?"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:40 pm
    "I'm so glad you asked." Muerte said with enthusiasm. For as bare as the interior of his hive was, his laboratory was a bit more cluttered. Various equipment was scattered around the countertops, none of the sets really matching, things that were obviously salvaged, but they worked. Muerte set the container of cookies down.

"All things begin with a question in the realm of scientific method. We ask ourselves, are these cookies acceptable?" He looked down at the container, "Then, we do whatever research we deem necessary. Cookies, in their more tantalizing form, are soft, warm, chewy, and delicately sweet." Muerte sighed wistfully.

He popped the lid.

"Now, our hypothesis. I think these cookies will taste delectable. Do you agree with this claim, Se'lune?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image Se'lune M'aidez

Selune was learning so many new words. Her eyes were alight with knowledge, or the greenblood's fancy lights, gizmos and whatnot. She had never seen such a place with so much lab equipment. Either way, Muerte made her eyes sparkle. She wanted to learn more. Selune nodded along. were the cookies acceptable? Well good thing Muerte knew how to find out.

"Oh!" Selune said surprised. Was... was she a student here?! "I agree with that claim, sir!" Selune said, a proud smile on her face. Oh man, being a student? That was the life.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm
    "Hm. We shall see." He drawled the word out long and languid like a piece of taffy. In his hands was one of the soft baked cookies, and although he wore a glove, he could still feel how chewy and malleable they were in his grip. Indeed.

He took a bite, sampled it, really tasted it, and then announced without much fanfare, "It seems to me that our hypothesis was, indeed, correct. Well done." He finished the cookie for good measure, his expression some weird mixture of serious, but bliss.

"Well, Se'lune." He turned to his makeshift protege, "I suppose I can accept your gift without fault. They're quite delectable." Actually, it was difficult not to reach for another. How long had Muerte gone in the swamp without fresh baked goods? Too long, honestly, too long. He'd kill for a warm loaf of bread, but fresh cookies were honestly just as satisfying. "Or, I suppose to keep with the same verbiage of our instruction, the cookies are 'okay'. Regardless, this is the best outcome that we could have achieved. Indeed, my proverbial doorstep will always be open to whatever inquiries you may have for me in the future."

Baked goods providing.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:07 pm
Selune beamed as Muerte praised her so very scientific and correct response. Yeah, best student in the class! As soon as she met with Quella again she was going to brag all about this. Leaving out the fact that she was the only student of course... Her eyes shone with admiration as the doctor continued. "Oh good!" The winged troll sang in pride. The gift was accepted! Her eyes kept drifting to all of the amazing, shiny, scientific gadgets Muerte had in his hive. They were far above her level tho, she would need to bring at least a pie or something if she was to even consider "claiming" a moment to their relationship. Tho.. he was teaching her too... She would have to ponder this exchange.

"Yes Sir!" Selune said, standing at attention. Being a student was great, she was definitely going to come back. The winged troll waved excitedly back at the greenblood doctor as she exited his hive, thinking what to make for her next lesson.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas