Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:04 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 634
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:12 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
ID:636-653
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I was accepted for the herd helper, which I left completely CC - if someone wants to do one of the other requests (except the mock breeding - I'm no longer eligible for that) or wants to do unedited or whatever, I'm happy to be flexible.

The original trade was for Project Rainbow Ticket + 5,000,000,000,000g
I got the ticket back - and have managed to make that amount of gold back from selling inventory items - so I'm good to trade.

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If a week passes and I don't hear back, or Yumi gives the go ahead to transfer, I will be sending you a PM to work out the details since they work a little differently than a typical transfer!

Additionally, I've assigned your bribe to ID# 637.

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!

Thank you very much! I'm so very glad he's doing well and able to work on ponies again. The WIP is spectacular.

Do I start a new trade with him at this point?

I'd hold on to it for now, as Yumi is still working through some things with RL and isn't fully back; but he hopes to be soon! I'll keep you updated on what to do with the trade.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:13 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Are you open to easing the owed work: No

I've sent Manda a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Edit: As discussed over Discord, and noting here for record keeping purposes, the extension Manda was granted doesn't expire until 2/25/21! If this time passes and the custom is not completed, you are welcome to request another transfer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:05 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
ID:636-653
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I was accepted for the herd helper, which I left completely CC - if someone wants to do one of the other requests (except the mock breeding - I'm no longer eligible for that) or wants to do unedited or whatever, I'm happy to be flexible.

The original trade was for Project Rainbow Ticket + 5,000,000,000,000g
I got the ticket back - and have managed to make that amount of gold back from selling inventory items - so I'm good to trade.

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If a week passes and I don't hear back, or Yumi gives the go ahead to transfer, I will be sending you a PM to work out the details since they work a little differently than a typical transfer!

Additionally, I've assigned your bribe to ID# 637.

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!

Thank you very much! I'm so very glad he's doing well and able to work on ponies again. The WIP is spectacular.

Do I start a new trade with him at this point?

I'd hold on to it for now, as Yumi is still working through some things with RL and isn't fully back; but he hopes to be soon! I'll keep you updated on what to do with the trade.

Please go ahead and send your trade to Soquili Auctions! We will complete the trade on there so Gaia won't eat it again, and once the bribe is completed we can pass it along to Yumi.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:42 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Custom Soquili
Yeonn
ID: 978
Semi Custom
ramenli
ID: 1428
Poppy x Conall
SSBrosB
ID: 1429
Count Aldous x Bellamoxx Snowfeather
MiddyGlow
ID: 1430
Count Aldous x Bellamoxx Snowfeather
~Twilight…Angel~
ID: 1455
Fenikkusu x Tiny Char
magnadearel
ID: 1456
Fenikkusu x Tiny Char
XxXPandamoniumXxX
ID: 1457
Lucius x Mirage
Leez0rz
ID: 1458
Lucius x Mirage

Hello! We've recieved word that Manda is currently on an indefinite hiatus from gaia, so this is just a heads up that your current owed work is being placed up for transfer heart When a colourist picks it up, I will send you a message!

Thank you for your patience thus far, and feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:05 pm
Phail Ninja

Thank you for the updated!  

magnadearel

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:34 pm
AislingJuno

ID: C114
Are you open to easing the owed work: No it's a CYO

I don't mind waiting but Cel has been unreachable and I'd like to take this task off her to-do list. I hope she is ok.

Hello! Cali hasn't heard back from Cel, so this is officially being transferred. When a colourist picks it up, they will send you a message!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:51 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1063/64

Hey! I saw that this breeding got picked up again recently. We wanted to let you guys know that we're still 100% cool with adult-only kids. We also do not need unpelted forms at all, if those were being done. Just the adults and ferals are perfect. :3

Lady_Katsaya

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:56 am
Shi Berry
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1063/64

Hey! I saw that this breeding got picked up again recently. We wanted to let you guys know that we're still 100% cool with adult-only kids. We also do not need unpelted forms at all, if those were being done. Just the adults and ferals are perfect. :3

Lady_Katsaya

I agree to this too!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:17 pm
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1210-1211

Hello, I was just wondering if there was an update on these breedings by chance? Not wanting to rush anything since I know last year was rough for a lot of people. Just curious. biggrin  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 am
Phail Ninja

ID: 1203
Are you open to easing the owed work: No - it's been nearly a year, it's all unedited, and the owner of the second parent (Moo) is now a colorist. Re-upping this as it's been three months since my last request to transfer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:36 pm
RuIerr
Phail Ninja

Are you open to easing the owed work: No - it's been nearly a year, it's all unedited, and the owner of the second parent (Moo) is now a colorist. Re-upping this as it's been three months since my last request to transfer.
I agree on the transfer!  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:26 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

Contact Initiated...!

Hello, I was just wondering if there was an update on these breedings by chance? Not wanting to rush anything since I know last year was rough for a lot of people. Just curious. biggrin

I have contacted Musica and he indicated that he was nearly done!

RuIerr

-MoomoolatteCha-

I have contacted Musi, and he informed me that the breeding was almost ready to drop! As such, he will be taking the 3 month extension option. If 3 months pass and the work still isn't complete, you may put in another transfer request.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:40 pm
Phail Ninja
Kaya Wolf Moon

Contact Initiated...!

I have contacted Musica and he indicated that he was nearly done!

RuIerr

-MoomoolatteCha-

I have contacted Musi, and he informed me that the breeding was almost ready to drop! As such, he will be taking the 3 month extension option. If 3 months pass and the work still isn't complete, you may put in another transfer request.

Awesome! Thanks, Phail! heart  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:53 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: C174  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games