Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:02 pm
Mia Lovasz
Mia Lovasz
Calixita
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1278 1279

Hi Mia! Dolph said she hopes to have the breeding done around next week.

Okay awesome thank you! To her and you both for the update heart

Calixita

Just curious as to where we stand it's been 3 weeks so I was wondering

The breeding was posted in QC today!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:58 am
o-Elixir-o
ID#: 1325
Breeding: Shin-Ah x Dina

Leez0rz
ID#: 1326
Breeding: Shin-Ah x Dina

~Twilight...Angel~
ID#: C078
CYO Soquili

Pandora Talie
ID#: C080
CYO Soquili

Hello, everyone! That Artemis has requested her owed work be put up for transfer, as she no longer has time to complete it due to some real life circumstances. I will be putting all your owed work up for transfer today, and when a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message!

Thank you for your patience thus far, and feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:36 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: C114
Are you open to easing the owed work: No it's a CYO

I don't mind waiting but Cel has been unreachable and I'd like to take this task off her to-do list. I hope she is ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:43 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Just wondering if we had a status update <3 Still no pressure, I still completely get life <3 ^.^ But hoping soon since I know Tudora said they didnt have much left last august! <3  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:20 pm
AislingJuno
ID: C114
Are you open to easing the owed work: No it's a CYO

I don't mind waiting but Cel has been unreachable and I'd like to take this task off her to-do list. I hope she is ok.

sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!

Just wondering if we had a status update <3 Still no pressure, I still completely get life <3 ^.^ But hoping soon since I know Tudora said they didnt have much left last august! <3

I've sent messages to Cel and Tudora! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:38 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 636-653

Has Yumi indicated what's going on with the bribes? It's been a long time since I've heard anything or even seen Yumi around.

I've sent Yumi a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. However, I haven't heard anything new as of yet!

I was thinking I would want to go ahead and transfer if that were an option on this, so I went to look at the trade. Gaia had deleted it. I was able to recover the item from the trade but the gold seems to be gone. When I asked in the technical support forum I was told I needed to file a ticket and it might be a year or more until it was resolved. Kaya Wolf Moon saw my thread and let me know that this had happened to her too.

I don't know how long Gaia keeps trades before it deletes them but it might be that people with long standing trades to colorists need to check on them and refresh them periodically so the trade doesn't get deleted.

I'm working on building back up the gold I put in for the bribe so I can put in for a transfer but I wanted to let you know because this might be a problem for a lot of people.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:58 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!

Has Yumi indicated what's going on with the bribes? It's been a long time since I've heard anything or even seen Yumi around.

I've sent Yumi a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. However, I haven't heard anything new as of yet!

I was thinking I would want to go ahead and transfer if that were an option on this, so I went to look at the trade. Gaia had deleted it. I was able to recover the item from the trade but the gold seems to be gone. When I asked in the technical support forum I was told I needed to file a ticket and it might be a year or more until it was resolved. Kaya Wolf Moon saw my thread and let me know that this had happened to her too.

I don't know how long Gaia keeps trades before it deletes them but it might be that people with long standing trades to colorists need to check on them and refresh them periodically so the trade doesn't get deleted.

I'm working on building back up the gold I put in for the bribe so I can put in for a transfer but I wanted to let you know because this might be a problem for a lot of people.

Thank you for the heads up! Kaya also messaged me about this, and it's happened to my trade with Yumi as well. I've also filed a support ticket. I've let upper management know about the issue; in the mean time, please do go ahead and file a support ticket (if you haven't already) and I'll keep you updated when I hear something back.

To follow up on your original request, I did not hear back from Yumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:52 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!

Thank you for the heads up! Kaya also messaged me about this, and it's happened to my trade with Yumi as well. I've also filed a support ticket. I've let upper management know about the issue; in the mean time, please do go ahead and file a support ticket (if you haven't already) and I'll keep you updated when I hear something back.

Thank you.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:16 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!

Thank you.

To add, if you'd like to transfer, feel free to go ahead and submit the form regardless, even if you're still missing the gold!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Calixita

ID:636-653
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I was accepted for the herd helper, which I left completely CC - if someone wants to do one of the other requests (except the mock breeding - I'm no longer eligible for that) or wants to do unedited or whatever, I'm happy to be flexible.

The original trade was for Project Rainbow Ticket + 5,000,000,000,000g
I got the ticket back - and have managed to make that amount of gold back from selling inventory items - so I'm good to trade.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:38 pm
LydaLynn
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I was accepted for the herd helper, which I left completely CC - if someone wants to do one of the other requests (except the mock breeding - I'm no longer eligible for that) or wants to do unedited or whatever, I'm happy to be flexible.

I got the ticket back - and have managed to make that amount of gold back from selling inventory items - so I'm good to trade.

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If a week passes and I don't hear back, or Yumi gives the go ahead to transfer, I will be sending you a PM to work out the details since they work a little differently than a typical transfer!

Additionally, I've assigned your bribe to ID# 637.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:52 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If a week passes and I don't hear back, or Yumi gives the go ahead to transfer, I will be sending you a PM to work out the details since they work a little differently than a typical transfer!

Thanks  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:01 pm
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!

I've heard back from Tudora! She said that she's very grateful for your continued patience; unfortunately progress has been slower than she had hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:03 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:54 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!

Thank you very much! I'm so very glad he's doing well and able to work on ponies again. The WIP is spectacular.

Do I start a new trade with him at this point?  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games