Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:46 am
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 977
Are you open to easing the owed work: Unedited Semi Custom
All the WIPs I received. She is missing her tail in the veiled skin version, and the veils on her feral form as well as her charm in the middle of her forehead. She was actually almost finished it looks like.

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:18 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
All the WIPs I received. She is missing her tail in the veiled skin version, and the veils on her feral form as well as her charm in the middle of her forehead. She was actually almost finished it looks like.

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Your pet has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message. As this is a semi-custom, accessories are not guaranteed on the feral form, but I've passed along a note that you're interested in them if the colorist chooses. (This doesn't include the angeni charm, which will be added to the forehead per your request!)

Additionally, there are a number of fixes that need to be made to the pet, and without a PSD to work from, some or all of the pet may need to be remade. If this happens, your WIPs will be referenced to recreate the pet as best as we can! heart

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:21 am
Calixita
Rinial Sisterdragon

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Your pet has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message. As this is a semi-custom, accessories are not guaranteed on the feral form, but I've passed along a note that you're interested in them if the colorist chooses. (This doesn't include the angeni charm, which will be added to the forehead per your request!)

Additionally, there are a number of fixes that need to be made to the pet, and without a PSD to work from, some or all of the pet may need to be remade. If this happens, your WIPs will be referenced to recreate the pet as best as we can! heart

Apologies this one I had saved down and forgotten about until I went looking in my WIP folder.

[x]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 am
Rinial Sisterdragon
Calixita
Rinial Sisterdragon

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Apologies this one I had saved down and forgotten about until I went looking in my WIP folder.

[x]

Thank you!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 pm
Calixita

ID: C115
Are you open to easing the owed work: No, already unedited.

It's been a while and I haven't seen Cel around so I would love to ease the workload! I don't want Cel to worry about mine if someone else doesn't mind picking it up! <3

And since I'm doing this....

Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Just wondering if we had a status update! I know Covid threw everyone through a loop but the last time we had a check in there were only a couple small things and Tudora said "Soon" sooo... Hoping for soon? NO PRESSURE I COMPLETELY GET LIFE!!! Just wanted to ask while I was thinking about it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:37 pm
sesshiyasha

It's been a while and I haven't seen Cel around so I would love to ease the workload! I don't want Cel to worry about mine if someone else doesn't mind picking it up! <3

And since I'm doing this....

Contact Initiated...!

Just wondering if we had a status update! I know Covid threw everyone through a loop but the last time we had a check in there were only a couple small things and Tudora said "Soon" sooo... Hoping for soon? NO PRESSURE I COMPLETELY GET LIFE!!! Just wanted to ask while I was thinking about it!

I've sent both colorists a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:15 pm
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!

Hello! Tudora said things have been a little hectic so it's been slow going, but they're working on getting back into things!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:47 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 635

Just looking for a status update.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:08 pm
mistalina13
Contact Initiated...!

I've sent Yumi a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:20 pm
sesshiyasha

Your CYO has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:10 pm
mistalina13
Contact Initiated...!

Hello again! Yumi said unfortunately he hasn't been able to make much progress on your bribe due to RL.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:33 am
Calixita
mistalina13
Contact Initiated...!

Hello again! Yumi said unfortunately he hasn't been able to make much progress on your bribe due to RL.

RL comes first always. biggrin

Can I leave the choice to him on whether he'd like the work off his plate or not?  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:50 pm
mistalina13
Calixita
mistalina13
Contact Initiated...!

RL comes first always. biggrin

Can I leave the choice to him on whether he'd like the work off his plate or not?

He said it's entirely up to you, and would understand if you choose to transfer!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:44 am
Calixita

Yeah, I think I will. hugs to Yumi.

As a formality-

Are you open to easing the owed work: No, as it was a bribe and it's mostly finished.

I'll just need to know what to do with the trade. biggrin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:50 pm
Calixita

ID: N/A not on list yet cyo pony
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games