Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:54 pm
Calixita
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1063/1064

Checking in. No rush or anything. :3

Hi Shi!

DNS is in the process of moving into her new home, however, she has no idea when they are going to be able to get internet with everything going on right now. She's given permission to have any work transferred per customers' discretion and sent along PSDs of work she's done so far, but this is purely up to you and Lady_Katsaya: You can choose to wait until DNS comes back, or have them transferred. You can decide at any time!

Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes! They're already unedited, so we can't cut that down more, but we are more than happy with express/adult-only offspring. :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:43 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 768

Not here for a transfer at all or wanting to rush on my slot.
I just want to know if Heart is ok and safe. QnQ
Please tell her to keep herself safe and don't worry about my ponies until she has free time to finish them at her own pace. I will always patiently wait on it until the end of time cuz I am not going anywhere with what's happening in the world atm.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:04 pm
FrostyPeaches
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 768

Not here for a transfer at all or wanting to rush on my slot.
I just want to know if Heart is ok and safe. QnQ
Please tell her to keep herself safe and don't worry about my ponies until she has free time to finish them at her own pace. I will always patiently wait on it until the end of time cuz I am not going anywhere with what's happening in the world atm.

I will pass along the message!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:07 pm
Shi Berry
Calixita
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!

Hi Shi!

DNS is in the process of moving into her new home, however, she has no idea when they are going to be able to get internet with everything going on right now. She's given permission to have any work transferred per customers' discretion and sent along PSDs of work she's done so far, but this is purely up to you and Lady_Katsaya: You can choose to wait until DNS comes back, or have them transferred. You can decide at any time!

Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes! They're already unedited, so we can't cut that down more, but we are more than happy with express/adult-only offspring. :3

Lady_Katsaya

Hi Katsaya! Please be sure to post here if you agree.

Thank you!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:24 pm
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Hello, since we are at the two year mark I just wanted to check in and see if there was an update! <3 I know with life being life things often get in the way but just wanted to do a check in! <3 No Pressure!

I've heard back from Tudora! They said: "Edit-wise, only a couple small edits and the far-sided wings are left for one of the adults."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm
Shi Berry
Calixita
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!

Hi Shi!

Calixita

I agree! Anything to make the process easier!  

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 pm
Calixita
Shi Berry
Calixita
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!

Hi Shi!

Lady_Katsaya

Thank you!

Oops wrong one. Yes! I'm fine with that!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Lady_Katsaya
Calixita
Shi Berry
Calixita
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!

Hi Shi!

Lady_Katsaya

Thank you!

Oops wrong one. Yes! I'm fine with that!

Shi Berry

Your owed work has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 pm
Calixita

ID: 634-653 (Its one of these. Since they're listed as Anon.)
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:36 am
Wasteland Wyvern
ID: 634-653 (Its one of these. Since they're listed as Anon.)

I've assigned your bribe to ID 634!

Bribe and auction transfers work a little differently than usual. First, I will need you to let me know what the bribe amount was (including a list of items, if any). Please do this either via PM or on Discord. I already have your custom form from the bribe thread, but if any additional changes were made that you discussed with Yumi, please send those along too.

I will then post your bribe up in the staff guild; colorists will have two weeks to sign up as a volunteer to take on the work. Once two weeks have passed, I will contact you with a list of the colorists who volunteered and you may choose who you'd like to take on your custom. After that, I'll inform the colorists and I will give you the go-ahead to send the trade to the new colorist!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:19 pm
Calixita

ID: 635-653 (It's one of these since it's anon.)

Last WIP I saw (during a stream) my bribe seemed mostly done but that was sometime last year.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:55 pm
Calixita

ID: 1066
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes - I'm pretty sure it was unedited to begin with though

Not sure if there is a WIP or anything. I didn't see anything as of yet.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:49 pm
mistalina13

Last WIP I saw (during a stream) my bribe seemed mostly done but that was sometime last year.

I've sent Yumi a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.

I've also assigned your bribe to ID 635.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:03 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
ID: 1066
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes - I'm pretty sure it was unedited to begin with though

Not sure if there is a WIP or anything. I didn't see anything as of yet.

Your owed work has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:18 am
mistalina13

Hello again! Yumi has elected to take a 3 month extension on your bribe, since it's nearly finished!

The extension has been granted until 7/19/20. If the work still isn't complete by that time, you may request another transfer!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games